News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Danielle Fishel vs Jenette McCurdy

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Danielle Fishel vs Jenette McCurdy
« on: October 10, 2014, 08:36:26 PM »
Longtime catfighting veteran Danielle is challenged by up-and-coming phenom Jenette in what promises to be a wild battle between two of the best brawlers in the secret sport!

{alt}
Danielle Fishel

{alt}
Jenette McCurdy

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Offline prob83

Re: Danielle Fishel vs Jenette McCurdy
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 03:30:37 AM »
Both definitely have a chance, wouldn't mind seeing either lose

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 06:08:54 AM »
Danielle always been one my favs since "boy meets world", but love Jenette alot.  Two smaller girls with big breast and cute smile.  As long as it a long tough fight I'd love it.  A lot breast to breast struggling and rough and tough wrestling action it be a great story.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »
I see a major upset. In the beginning Danielle is in control. As the fight goes on Jennete becomes despeate and crafty. She begins to work over Danielle's jugs and then facesits her. After nearly smothering Dani out, Jeanette gives her opponent a choice Start licking or it's lights out and then who knows what will happen.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 01:30:39 PM »
I think this would be a hell of a fight! I would love to see it.

I can see them going at it, McCurdy in the all white dress above and Fishel in the all black dress in the first entry, they even have their hair up in the same way. They are at a party and start talking smack about each other's career. Their tempers get to the boiling point and one smacks the others face. A mutual exchange of  facial smacks happens. They go for each other's hair and shake each other around the room like a pair of rag dolls. Blonde hair litters the floor. Danielle's hair comes out of the sexy bun as she lets go of Jenette's hair with one hand and starts pulling on her dress. The crowd hears a ripping sound as ripping material and the front of Jenette's dress rips from the strain exposing her bra and cleavage. She lets out a foul word and does the same to Danielle's dress. Now it becomes a smacking, scratching cloth ripping battle as they go after each other's outfits till their dresses are ripped to the waist.  They now struggle in a clinch of sorts till their dresses fall down to their feet tripping them up and they fall to the carpeted floor.

They roll back and forth across the floor still in their clinch back and forth in only their bras and panties. Their hands  eventually go about pulling hair, smacking exposed skin and scratching at everything from f=their scalps to their faces, to their necks, backs, breasts and legs. they end up still rolling across the floor their legs now scissoring and grapevining together as well trying to gain the top position and drain the energy from their opponent.

This battle goes on for what seems like forever to the spellbound crowd watching. Finally, Jenette ends up with Danielle on top of her and she accidentaly knees Danielle in the crotch causing her to let out a gasp of pain and fall to the side then to her back. Jenette takes immediate advantage of this and gets Danielle in a school girl pin then scoots back dropping her sexy ass on Danielle's also sexy belly several times knocking the wind out of her. Jenette then grabs Danielle by her beautiful hair and begins smacking her face back and forth till Danielle screams out her surrender. Jenette makes her repeat her surrender again louder to the crowd before she stops and gets up in victory.

Sorry guys this was just a that quickie that popped into my head before I had to get out the door. I hope you enjoyed how I thought this catfight went. I could easily see a rematch to this fight where either one of them could have won.

Have a great day and a great weekend.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 02:47:31 PM »
i would like to watch
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
I like the way you think, JT.   ;)