News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Girlfight Artwork Federation: Tessy Tucker vs. Raena Greenfeather (+ more)

• 4 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
Hi all,

The latest and last update from the fictional "Week 1" of GAF has been completed and posted. It is formatted as a very quick rundown showing the results of four different matches at once, with just the general jist and ultimate outcome of each clash highlighted for expositional purposes.

Specific matches covered are:

Abby "the Anihilator" Campbell vs. Sita Singh
Lena Zhao vs. De'yonna Franklin
Texas Tessy Tucker vs. Raena Greenfeather
Lori Hansen vs. Darla-May Tucker

As always the content is all completely free, and can be found at the Girlfight Artwork Federation links here below:

GAF: Other Action from Week One

{alt}

Feedback is always welcome, thanks!
-Depicticus

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:28:42 AM by Depicticus »

Offline Cande

I loved it! Great fights (again)! Thanks for sharing your work.
Now, i'll be impatient waiting for the next matches
 :-*

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
I loved it! Great fights (again)! Thanks for sharing your work.
Now, i'll be impatient waiting for the next matches
 :-*

Thanks very much Cande, your support is truly and greatly appreciated :) More should hopefully be along soon enough.. by the end of the year at the latest anyway ;) Some new environments and formats are in the making as well... stay tuned!

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
Re: Girlfight Artwork Federation: Tessy Tucker vs. Raena Greenfeather (+ more)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:16:18 AM »
great stuff!  8)
POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
Re: Girlfight Artwork Federation: Tessy Tucker vs. Raena Greenfeather (+ more)
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »
great stuff!  8)

Thanks very kindly! The next update is coming along nicely and with luck will be on schedule for posting by the conclusion of '014.

While I'm here, I'll take the opportunity to just throw out a feeler to anyone paying attention.. with the next update phase we'll be moving into "Week 2" of the fictional federation's action, and with that in mind, are there any specific characters who've appeared already in Week 1, who people would most strongly like to see in action again soonest? Either just individual characters who made an impression or any particular matchups between two potential rivals who would be well matched against each other? Two of the most dominant winners facing each other for supremacy? Two of the initial losers in a redemption match to regain their pride and confidence moving forward?

Now that the roster is larger, the possible combinations are quite varied. Let me know and we'll see where it goes...

Meanwhile the Yahoo group is here for anyone interested: https://ca.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/girlfightartworkfederation/info

..and am also contemplating implementing an independent mailing list run directly from the site, for anyone who doesn't happen to be on Yahoo, though among this interest area I'm guessing that's likely a small minority.