News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry Wrestles Woman After Meeting Fans Backstage (poll)

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry Wrestles Woman After Meeting Fans Backstage (poll)
« on: October 12, 2014, 11:26:13 PM »
...a simple story, coming from my simple mind, haha...

Katy Perry Has Got To Wrestle Lesbian Fan

During a meeting with fans, Katy Perry has met with a woman who asks her to arrange a private meeting in a gym so Katy could teach her the same dance steps she does onstage in her latest show.
Without any suspicion, Katy agrees to see the woman in the gym of a hotel in which she is staying for two nights.

However, on the evening when they meet up the woman reveals to Katy that she is not so much a fan of her music, singing, or show but, while being lesbian, has for a number of months been dreaming of wrestling and conquering her.

Katy, trapped in the gym alone with the other woman, has no choice but to fight her in a wrestling match on the mat...

Voting Options:

Story 1... - At the start of the match, a quickly and desperately grappling Katy manages to wedge her opponent into a headlock with both arms. When the other woman wraps her arms around Katy's waist and tries to push her off balance, Katy, significantly stronger than her, grabs her hair and, turning around herself, slams her onto the mat on her back. Not losing time, Katy immediately straddles her, wedges the woman's head firmly between her thighs and starts tearing out her opponent's hairs with brutal force. Shrieking of pain and anger, and cursing, the woman gradually gives up her struggles and eventually submissively begs Katy to let her go.
'So, who's won the match then, bitch, huh?' Katy taunts her, laughing, and shaking strands of hair she's just turn off the woman's head from her hands.
'You have! You have! OMG, I'm sorry - please, Katy, please, just let me go!' the woman pleads, frightened and piteously.
Katy loosens the grip of her thighs on her opponent's head and brutally slaps her face left and right. The woman lets out cries of pain, then whimpers of fear. Katy gets up, looks down on her defeated challenger, laughs again, and says derisively, 'You pathetic cow, get the fuck out of here, and never let me see you again, I'll break your arms if you ever come under my eyes another time!'
Crying, the woman struggles to get to her feet. Not able to even look at Katy, she keeps whispering her fearful apologies, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Katy!'
Katy steps up to her and spits in her face. The defeated, humiliated woman staggers back, sobbing and shivering.
'Get out, you whore!' Katy orders, and the woman retreats, still crying, and hastily leaves the gym.

or

Story 2... - At the start of the match, a quickly and desperately grappling Katy manages to wedge her opponent into a headlock with both arms. However, the significantly stronger woman wraps her arms around Katy's waist, lifts her off the ground, and slams her onto the mat. With Katy thrown on her back, the woman doesn't lose time but straddles Katy, and wedges her face tightly between her thighs. Holding Katy's wrists in the firm grip of her left hand she smacks Katy's face with the other, hard and brutally. While Katy is still stunned by the blow her opponent lifts her bottom for a moment to hitch up her skirt under which she doesn't wear any panties.
She lowers her big, wet vagina in Katy's face, to plant it over the terrified pop singer's mouth and nose.
Katy utters her muffled cries of anger and despair while the woman rubs herself on Katy's trapped face and soon moans with pleasure, not far from having an orgasm. She orders Katy to pleasure her with her tongue, and when Katy at first refuses to comply slaps her face hard again and again until Katy meekly promises to obey. Soon, Katy's opponent reaches her climax, and Katy desperately keeps her eyes shut tight while her face is being drenched in the woman's juices squirting from her.
When her opponent gets off her and back on her feet with a moan of satisfaction Katy could not even herself tell the woman's love juice from her own tears in her smeared face.
Without a word, the woman straightens her skirt, then laughs, and says, 'Oh, and by the way, every other pop bitch sings better than you. From Selena Gomez to Lady Gaga, they all shit on you without even an effort. Don't you know that?' She laughs, and leaves the gym, with defeated and humiliated Katy picking pubic hair from her tongue and lips with her fingers, intermittently sobbing and coughing.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:28:47 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.