News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gaby (w/pics + poll)

• 8 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
Hey everyone,

Apparently, I’ve been told that my female wrestling stories are a bit too “mellow” for the “catfight” community.  So today, I’ll take the advice I received from a few fellow members and will step it up a notch or two by posting a hot catfight/sexfight between feisty Italian catfighter Gina and submission wrestler Gabrielle.  I will not give out the ending of this match yet.  The winner has already been determined, but I’ll give you a chance to vote on how you think the match ends with six choices listed further below - one of them is the correct outcome.  These six choices are posted in the Poll thread so you can vote on who you think won and how.  We’ll find out how many of you guessed the right outcome when the poll closes on October 18.  So let’s see those votes.  I’ll announce who actually won on October 18 with a picture and detailed description of how this fight ends.  Hope you enjoy it…

WARNING:  We all know this is just sexual fantasy stuff, right?  As I don’t mean to offend anyone, especially the ladies, if this isn’t your “cup of tea”, no disrespect, but please refrain from reading it.  You may not like it.  If you enjoy reading stories with “raw” words, I hope you’ll like it, as this is the first time that I use such words in a story.  My Sandra/Leanne wrestling match was rated “G” for Good.  This match between Gina and Gabrielle is rated “R” for Raunchy.  Consider yourself warned.   Thanks…

This is a special lingerie catfight/sexfight between hot feisty and sexy veteran Italian catfighter Gina and curvy wrestler Gabrielle, in front of their husbands Rob and Jim.  Before the match begins, I am providing you with some info on each of the combatants.

The women:

Gina stands at 5'6" and with 137 lb. of Italian fury and aggression, the 32-year old brown-eyed beauty with long dark hair has fought dozens of women and has never lost a fight so far.  Known for her dirty tactics, Gina has a reputation of humiliating her opponents in front of their men, who are not allowed to intervene.  Many were left in tears.  Gina goes to the gym three times a week to keep in shape and her motivation to train hard is to keep winning against all women who dare fight her.

Gabrielle stands at 5'7 and weighs 145 lb., giving this 28-year old brown eyed and brown haired beauty a small size and weight advantage.  She wrestled a bit in college so she has some technical skills.  She loves to fight and has fought six women so far, mostly in submission-style wrestling, winning every match.  She doesn’t go to the gym, but she is very limber and regularly practices her wrestling moves on her lucky husband Jim.

As you can see, both women are hot and sexy…

Gina                                                                                                                            Gabrielle

{alt} {alt}

Their assets:

1- Breasts:
Both women are big-breasted.  Incredibly, they both have DD cups.  Gina’s 38DDs have bigger nipples than Gaby’s and they are pretty much always erect.  Gina is proud of her weapons and she likes to show them off as you can see below.  Gaby’s breasts are slightly larger at 40DD, but her nipples don’t stand out much, well, until she’s aroused anyway…  Then, they pop out an incredible ¾ of an inch.  She’s turned on when she smothers her opponents with her 40DD weapons.  She has won four of her six matches by breast smother.

Advantage: Gaby.

{alt} {alt}

2- Asses:
Gina is an expert in facesitting her opponents.  Her ass is a bit smaller than Gaby’s, but make no mistake, she has used it along with her hairy pussy to win at least seven matches.  She’s showing off her ass below by pulling down her blue panties and using them to lift it up to show you what you’d be up against.  Look at her arm muscles while she’s pulling her panties…  Gaby has a bigger ass and thicker legs, but she uses them for wrestling moves such as grapevines and scissors.  Although her ass has the potential to seriously do damage to her opponent, Gaby has little experience in facesitting.

Advantage: Gina

{alt} {alt}

Who is the favourite to win:

Gina has beaten some tough women in catfights and has embarrassed quite a few.  Her catfighting skills are top notch.  The picture below shows Gina beating poor Rachel with a combination breast smother and grapevine in front of an audience at a catfight party.  Everybody at the party thought that Gina had finally met her match with Rachel, and were anxious to see Rachel give Gina a taste of her own medicine.  But Gina proved them wrong by defeating Rachel in no uncertain terms.  You can see Rachel’s look of desperation as she is completely dominated by Gina.

{alt}

Gaby has had fewer matches than Gina, but she has fought and beaten some big women, even one who weighed as much as 173 lb.  For a woman of her size, Gaby is quite agile and supple.  She may be curvy, but she is a good wrestler, and knows some technical holds.  The picture below shows Gaby ‘s flexible body as she practises her bridge to escape a pin.  She has never fought in a real catfight though, so Gina may have an advantage because of her experience in dirty catfighting.  But then again, Gaby has fought and beaten some big women and may have an advantage because of her experience in applying technical holds.

{alt}

Advantage: None.  It is even…

Who is the sexiest?

Well, that's up to you to decide...

{alt} {alt}

I’ll skip all the formalities of how this match was set up.  All you need to know is that these women do not like each other and need to settle a grudge.  We’ll join this bitch fight just as it’s about to start.  It’s held at Gina and Rob’s place, in their living room.  So, let’s all see what’s going to happen here…

Gaby walks in first, wearing a black thong, sexy black nylons that run up to her shapely thighs, 6-inch pumps and a short black satin robe tied at the waist, barely covering her sexy round ass but holding back her huge, size 40DD breasts that she has used many times to smother her opponents.  The front of the robe is open wide enough to see Gaby’s cleavage, but still hides her 40DD weapons until she’s ready to fight.  She’s so pumped for this match that she is already aroused and her robe can barely contain her incredibly hard and protruding ¾-inch nipples.  She stands in a corner with Jim softly massaging her neck while she waits for her opponent Gina to enter.

Gina then walks in wearing a black g-string with a red garter belt and black nylons.  She’s wearing a black bra that’s straining to hold her soft bulging 38DD breasts in place.  Her high-heel pumps constrict her calf muscles as she slowly paces with her dark piercing eyes focused directly at Gaby’s sexy brown eyes in an attempt to intimidate her.  Gina’s fingers are slightly bent showing her trademark black menacing fingernails.  She oozes sexual confidence with her Italian looks and dominating stance as her husband Rob approaches her and gently removes her bra without saying a word, exposing her ½-inch erect nipples.

Gaby unties her satin robe as Jim carefully slips it off her back.  The men back away and sit on the couch as the sexy combatants prepare to meet in this intense erotic encounter between two uncompromising females who want nothing more than to settle a grudge in a way that only women can do.  Both fighters approach the middle of the room to face each other, still wearing their 6-inch pumps, their stunningly attractive faces less than two inches apart, nipples erect, slightly touching each other, hands on their waist, legs firmly planted and looking deep into each other eyes.  You could cut the tension in the room with a knife as they stare at each other without saying a word.  Gaby is unfazed by her sexy opponent’s obvious desire to dominate and humiliate her in front of her husband, while Gina is contemplating how she’ll control her rival, mentally, physically and sexually.

Gina speaks first: “Are you ready bitch?  Let’s settle this.  You and me.  No rules.” Gaby moves forward pushing her curvy body against Gina’s toned physique, with her hard nipples pressed against Gina’s larger 38Ds and replies: “Bring it, bitch.  I’ve been waiting to kick your ass in front of your man and show you what a real woman can do.”  Gina quickly lifts her arms and pushes hard on Gaby’s shoulders, making her back up a step.  Gina then smirks and says: “Real woman? Bitch, I can take you anytime.  My toned body will make you feel pain like you’ve never felt before, you whore.” Gaby answers: “I can’t wait to see you try, little girl.  I never lost a fight and I’m not losing tonight. Like I said, bring it bitch”.  This is not a friendly match between two athletes; it’s a grudge match between two angry amazons who seriously want to fight each other until one is beaten and humiliated in front of her husband.  Both women are anxious to get this match under way as they slowly back away, still staring at each other’s eyes, then go to their corner and remove their high-heel shoes while their husbands watch in awe as this epic fight is seconds away from erupting.

Both women walk forward and start circling each other.  Rob and Jim’s cocks are already rock hard as they watch their wives get ready to engage in a sensual, yet vicious and brutal fight until only one will emerge victor while her opponent will be left humiliated in defeat.  Rob’s cock is a beefy, thick 8½ inches long while Jim’s 6½ inch cock is average size and thickness.

Gaby, the wrestler, moves first and goes for Gina’s legs.  She takes her down with her wrestling skills as Gina tries to counter by wrapping her legs around Gaby’s curvy waist and squeezing with all her might.  Gina is on her back, but it doesn’t take long for her to open up and show what a catfighter can do against a wrestler as she grabs Gaby’s hair and pulls her head to the side.  Gaby falls over and Gina continues her attack by keeping Gaby’s head to the ground as she pulls hard on her hair and sinks her nails into Gaby’s 36DD weapons.  The women roll around as Gaby’s wrestling background is no match for Gina’s dirty catfighting this early in the match.

The fight has gone on hard for a good 30 minutes and Gina has been relentless with her dirty tactics.  She pins Gaby on the carpet and pulls her long brown hair, yanking her head to the left as Gaby screams in pain and tries to fight the feisty Italian off.  Gina moves up in a straddle position, still holding Gaby’s hair tightly.  Sensing that Gina’s next move will be to facesit her, Gaby grabs Gina’s g-string and pulls on it so hard that it gets caught in Gina’s wet pussy.  Gina thrives on pain, so she dares Gaby to pull harder as the g-string stretches against her crotch.  “C’mon bitch, is that all you got?”  Gaby is such a strong woman that she tears the g-string right off of Gina fully exposing the pubic hairs of her hot pussy.  Gina knows she can now win this as she sits up, and with her tight ass pressed against Gaby’s huge 40DD breast, she holds Gaby’s head by the hair and squeezes her muscled thighs together.  Gaby's face is now caught between Gina’s sweaty thighs, inches away from her wet, hairy pussy, as she fights hard to escape this position.  Gina shouts: “Give?”  Gaby doesn’t answer as she tries to bridge and kick her way out of this predicament.  Gina tightens her thighs and asks again: “Heard me bitch? I asked you if you give?”  Gaby finally screams: “Fuck you.  I won’t give”.

The men are horny as hell watching these sexy women fight for dominance in this hot catfight, but Jim is starting to worry about his conquered wife who looks like she’s in distress.  So he gets up to approach the combatants in an attempt to stop the fight before his wife is seriously hurt.  Gaby sees him approaching and yells: “Back off Jim.  This is my fight.”  Gina, in full control of Gaby adds: “No hun, stick around, I’m almost done with this bitch” as she moves even closer to a full facesit with her naked pussy planted firmly on Gaby’s pretty face.  Gaby is now in serious trouble.  “Give, bitch? I'll fucking smother you with my wet pussy” Gaby can’t shake Gina off of her and can barely breathe.  She knows that if she keeps fighting this way, she’ll lose this match.  She has to try a different strategy because her wrestling background is completely useless against such a talented catfighter.

Gaby, in desperate mode, goes for something that she had never done before.  She slowly opens her mouth and starts sucking on Gina’s wet pussy.  Gina lets out a gasp and starts moaning as Gaby’s warm tongue slithers around her wet vagina.  Gina drops her guard a bit, but still holds Gaby’s hair with her left hand as she reaches behind her, aiming for Gaby’s thong with her right hand.  She slips her hand inside Gaby’s wet thong and starts massaging her moist clit with her fingernails.  Gina looks down at Gaby and smiles.  She can barely see her face as she’s buried deep under the Italian’s wet pussy.  “You like this, bitch? You want more?  I’ll make you cum so hard, your mother’s gonna feel it.”  Gaby bridges high up, as she had practiced, her round ass and thigh muscles tightened, her bare feet arched as she tries not to cum with Gina’s hand rubbing against her creamy clit.  Both women are now moaning as this nasty catfight has turned into a sexfight.  Who will cum first?  Gina, her eyes now closed, head tilted upwards, moves her hips back and forth on top of Gaby’s face as Gaby sucks on her clit then digs as deep as she can inside Gina’s vagina with her tongue.  Gina stays on top of Gaby as they work over each other’s pussy trying to make their opponent cum.  Gaby’s strategy is starting to pay off, as Gina slowly loses her focus on the match and may cum any second now.  Gaby manages to glide her arms upwards alongside Gina’s quivering waist and up to her 38DD tits, then she starts squeezing and massaging them while rolling Gina’s hard nipples between her fingers.  Gina’s moans and groans turn into aggressive gasps as Gaby’s tongue and fingers start to take charge of Gina’s sweat-soaked body.

Rob and Jim can’t take any more of simply watching this erotic sexfight.  They will explode if they don’t cum themselves.  Rob turns over to Jim and pulls out his hard beefy 8½ inch cock: “Let’s have a contest to see who shoots furthest”.  Jim looks at Rob, smiles and quickly replies “You’re on.”  He then pulls out his erect cock and they both start stroking as their wives moan and gasp aggressively while they sexfight.  

Gina releases her grip from Gaby’s wet pussy, takes her hand out of her thong and starts massaging her own tits.  Rob, extremely aroused by the sight of his wife Gina’s hot pussy facesitting her larger opponent while she massages her own tits, strokes faster and harder, then lets out a gasp as he shoots his load first, a large amount of creamy cum that flies about 4 feet away from his big 8½ cannon.  Jim, just as aroused as Rob, loves to see his curvy wife wrestle, win or lose.  So, seeing her losing in a sexfight makes it even more erotic to him, as he thinks that she’s just about to cum herself.  Seconds later, Jim aims in the same direction that Rob shot, strokes faster and squeezes his hard throbbing 6½ inch dick, then shoots at least 6 feet away, hitting the wall, a good 2 feet further than Rob’s larger beefier dick could throw.  Rob is in shock as Jim’s smaller 6-inch cock wins this shoot match while the female combatants keep fighting, completely oblivious and unaware of what just happened between the guys.

Rob looks at Jim’s cock and says: “How the fuck did you do that with your smaller cock?”  Jim smiles and says: “C'mon Rob.  You kidding me, right?  It’s your big garden hose against my water pistol.  If you would have challenged me on quantity, you would have won, but I never lose on distance.  I’ve beaten bigger cocks than yours, my friend.  It’s the smaller dicks that give me a tough challenge, not the beefy ones.  You see, the bigger the cock, the larger the hole, and the shorter the distance.  And it’s all about timing and controlling pressure.  When I know I’m about to cum, I squeeze my dick harder to and just as the cream is about to come out, I hold off a bit, and then I time my stroke to increase the speed of discharge.  I mastered this technique and I’ll take on any stud, any size, any time.” Rob is left speechless.  He still can’t believe that his thick, beefy 8½ inch cock just lost a shooting match against a smaller 6½ inch average cock.  He’s thinking to himself “I lost this stupid challenge, but at least I know that my wife will win hers”.  

Meanwhile, back to the sexfight…

Gaby’s strategy of going from a catfight to a sexfight is working.  While Gina is riding Gaby’s face and rubbing her own tits, Gaby’s hands are now free, so she puts her wrestling skills aside and counters Gina’s catfighting tactics by grabbing her hair, and pulling her head sideways as hard as she can, as both combatants fall to the side.  Gaby is not out of the “bushes” yet as her head is still trapped between Gina’s thighs and her face is still in Gina’s wet, hairy pussy.  Gaby grabs her opponent’s voluptuous soft 38DD tits and twists and pulls them violently as she tries to inflict as much pain as she can to Gina forcing her to release her head scissors.  With her nylon stockings still holding on, Gina’s leg muscles are quivering from  moving her hips back and forth, and her grip slowly loosens just enough for Gaby to finally break free from this dominant hold.

Gaby gets up to her knees for a second, then quickly lunges her heavier body over Gina’s chest as Gina tries to catch her breath, and finally starts using her wrestling skills as she applies a solid cross body pin.  Picture this: Gaby’s upper body lies across Gina’s, then Gaby grabs Gina’s left wrist and holds it down with her left hand, then manages to get Gina’s right arm between her strong thighs.  Gaby is an expert in this move.  She crosses her legs at the knees, her bare feet hooked tightly together, and constricts her thigh and ass muscles so hard that Gina’s arm is caught firmly and cannot move.  Her fingernails completely useless in this position, Gina struggles to fight the wrestler off of her.  Gaby is now in control as she adjusts her body so that her left 40DD breast presses tightly against Gina’s right 38DD.  Gina’s ½ inch nipple is no match for Gaby’s hard ¾ inch nipple as it presses down on Gina’s flattened 38DD breast.  Their hard nipples connected on one side, Gaby opens her mouth and sucks hard on Gina’s other tit.  Gaby then slides her arm between Gina’s legs in an attempt to lift her in a matchbook hold.  Gina feels Gaby’s arm sliding against her slippery exposed vagina and now, with Gaby’s curvy sweaty body on top of hers, sucking her tit, the roles are suddenly reversed as Gina is now the victim and Gaby is the aggressor.  Gaby cranks it up by fingering Gina’s wet exposed pussy as she moans in a mix of agony and ecstasy.  Gina bridges high but can’t get her heavier opponent off of her chest.  She is now in trouble, but not because she’s caught in a wrestling pin, but because she is powerless to stop her opponent from making her cum first.  As a catfighter, Gina was always the aggressor, so being in this submissive position is new to her.

Gina realizes that when she is in a submissive position, the more she struggles to fight Gaby off, the more she’s aroused by the sense of being overpowered by another woman.  This is something that she had never felt before.  She’s still a fighter at heart and hates to lose, even in a sexfight.  Gina screams: “Get off me bitch.”  Gaby takes her wet mouth off of Gina’s left tit, turns to her and says: “Give?”. Gina shouts: “Never bitch.  You won’t make me submit”.  Gaby replies: “Oh, you’ll submit whore, or I make you cum first.  Take your pick”.  Gina’s arousal turns to anger as she tries to fight Gaby’s strong body off of hers by bridging again, twisting and turning her body as Gaby keeps the pressure on her.  Gaby spreads her legs wide to gain leverage as Gina struggles to fight her off.  This move releases Gina’s right arm but she still can’t shake off the 145 lb. wrestler who is still pinning her firmly on her back, with her mouth pressed hard on Gina’s 38DD breast, sucking her right tit so hard that her ½-inch nipple seems to stretch to twice its size. All this as Gaby now has three fingers inside Gina’s wet pussy, trying to make her cum.

Gina’s face is strained with a mix of pain and ecstasy as she tries to muscle her way out from under Gaby’s heavier body.  With Gaby still holding her left wrist tightly, Gina twists and turns her arm in a horizontal test of strength as she tries to free her hand to get out of this pin.  Her right hand now moving freely because of Gaby’s spread legs, Gina can only grab Gaby’s tight ass and squeeze as hard as she can, but it doesn’t get Gaby off of her.  Her fingernails ready to pounce, Gina surprisingly manages to get her left hand close enough to Gaby’s long hair to grab it and then yanks as hard as she can.  Gaby lets out a scream: “Ouch! Let go of my hair, bitch” Gaby’s body turns to the side as her head is twisted from Gina’s hair pull.  This move allows Gina to finally slip out from under Gaby’s body and quickly step back.  They both end up facing each other on their knees, grabbing each other’s hair, in a bearhug, tit to tit.  They fall sideways, their bodies tightly pressed together, catballing, legs intertwined rolling around the floor, each trying to gain the upper hand.

This bitch war started off as a fierce catfight, but then turned into an aggressive sexfight, then an intense wrestling match between two exhausted, sweaty amazons in front of their husbands who even had their own little contest going.  Both combatants are frustrated as this fight is too even to call, and with their cxnts sexually charged and about to explode because they came close, but didn’t have an orgasm yet, their aggressiveness peaks as none of these fighters will give an inch.

After this cat/sex/cat fight goes on for over an hour, in a sudden move that stuns her opponent, one of these ladies has had enough and finishes her off with an unescapable hold.  Her opponent struggles but can’t fight her off and must finally submit in front of their men.  So, who wins this wild sexy catfight/sexfight/wrestling match and how?  Is it the feisty Italian catfighter Gina or the curvy wrestler Gaby?

You have six choices below.  Go to the Polls thread under "Catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gaby" and pick the hold that you think (or hope) was used to win this sexy battle.  Poll closes October 18.  Remember, the winner has already been determined.   I’ll announce who it is, how she won and will post a picture of how this fight ends on October 18 and you will be able to see if you guessed right.  Good luck!!

Go to the Polls thread and pick one of these finishing holds:

1-   Gina once again facesits an exhausted Gaby with her naked hairy pussy pressed tightly against Gaby’s face and says: “Eat this, bitch. You’re done and you’re mine”.

2-   Gina lies sideways with Gaby’s face squeezed between her thighs, pressed against her pussy, in a tight head scissors while yanking her hair and saying: “Give up! You’re going nowhere, whore”.

3-   Gina is on top of Gaby using Gaby’s specialty, a cross body pin as she rubs Gaby’s clit, forcing her to cum and saying: “You’re my whore now. I made you cum and I’ll do what I want with you”.

4-   Gaby‘s strong round ass sits firmly on Gina’s face in a surprise reverse facesit as Gina is about to pass out, while Gaby once again, squeezes and twists Gina’s tits and says: “Not so tough anymore, eh bitch?”.

5-   Gaby pins Gina in a grapevine and breast smother, spreading Gina’s legs open and exposing her naked hairy pussy, as Gina tries to fight her off while Gaby says: “I’ve had it with you, you bitch.  Let’s see you get out of this one”.

6-   Gaby applies a combination reverse choke hold and body scissors on Gina, and rubs Gina’s wet pussy with her free hand.  Gina moans in ecstasy as Gaby says: “C’mon little whore, admit it.  I showed you what I got.  Then I beat you and I made you cum”.

Hope you enjoy this match so far.  I put a lot of effort into it, just for you ;).

Cheers,

Wrstlvr.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:19:36 AM by wrstlvr »

Offline thatguylouis

Fantastic work, I hope Gina comes out on top

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Re: Catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gaby (w/pics)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:22:13 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you thatguylouis...  I posted the result of this fight in the poll section and I copied it here now that the polls have closed.

Welcome back fellow members…

I hope you enjoy this type of story/match.  The polls have closed and almost 65% of you voted for Gina to win this fight over Gaby.  The most popular outcome based on your votes is for Gina to once again facesit an exhausted Gaby with her naked hairy pussy pressed tightly against Gaby’s face and saying: “Eat this, bitch. You’re done and you’re mine”.

Well, let’s see if you were right or wrong…

After this cat/sex/cat fight has been going on for over an hour, Gina and Gaby are rolling on the floor in a catball with their husbands cheering them on.  Their legs intertwined and their bodies pressed tightly together, their DDs are flattened against each other, with erect tit against erect tit.  As she did throughout most of the match, Gina hardly ever lets go of Gaby’s hair and she’s still yanking at it to the extent that there are clumps of Gaby’s brown hair on the floor.  Gina’s hair is messy but almost intact.

There is still no clear winner as they trade turns as to who’s on top while they roll back and forth on the floor.  Gina is slowly wearing Gaby down with her constant hair pulling.  But Gaby has had enough of Gina’s catfighting tactics and needs to dig deep in her wrestling skills to try to gain an advantage. Although their legs are intertwined, they can still move freely.  Gaby comes up with a strategy.  While her heavier 145 lb. soft curvy body is on top of Gina’s 137 lb. toned sexy physique, Gaby makes a sudden move that stuns her sexy opponent.  She takes her thicker strong legs and quickly grasps Gina’s sexy legs like a python would snatch its victim.  Gaby then tightens her wrestler’s leg muscles as hard as she can, as Gina’s catfighter legs are put to the test.  Gina is still pulling hard on Gaby’s locks of hair as she struggles unsuccessfully to free herself from under Gaby’s heavier body as the grip on her legs tightens.  Gina’s face shows that she’s may be in trouble as she grimaces in pain.  Gaby knows that Gina has submitted a lot of her opponents with her grapevine pin, so Gaby is adamant at giving Gina a taste of her own medicine.

Although she’s on top of Gina, this is far from being over as Gaby is still in severe pain as Gina’s pulling harder on her hair with every ounce of energy she can muster, but Gaby now focuses solely on giving this bitch the fight of her life and to win in no uncertain terms.  Their bodies are tightly pressed together, still tit to tit and Gaby can see for the first time, a glimpse of concern in Gina’s sexy eyes.  Now, she knows that Gina is about to be broken, but she still needs to crank it up even more if she wants to win, so she moves her body up a bit, aligns her breasts on Gina’s face, and wraps her arms tightly around Gina’s neck, then applies the “finishing move” by planting her firm 40DD breasts with their ¾-inch hard nipples directly onto Gina’s face and then tightens her arm muscles, like a snake would constrict its victim.  With her huge breasts completely spread out over Gina’s face, Gaby senses her victory closing in even more, as Gina is slowly running out of air.  Rob is shouting desperately: “Fight her Gina.  Get her off.  You can’t lose this fight.  You never lose.  Don’t give, babe.  Don’t give.”  Jim is ecstatic as he sees his wife on the verge of winning this epic battle against the tough catfighter.  “C’mon Gaby.  You got her.  Keep her pinned.  Don’t let her move.  Tighten that grip.”  You can hear both women’s moans and gasps as Gaby is now mercilessly tightening her grip around Gina’s head and neck as her 40DD breasts completely smother her face.  Meanwhile, their sexy legs are now locked tightly together and Gaby will not let Gina break out of this hold.

The picture shows Gina, about a minute before finally submitting to Gaby, trying unsuccessfully to bridge from this tight pin as both her legs are caught firmly by Gaby's pythons.  You can see Gina trying to thrust Gaby to her right by arching her left foot as her right leg is held off the floor by Gaby's.  With her face completely smothered under Gaby’s huge 40DD breasts, you can barely see that Gina is still trying to pull on Gaby’s hair, but it’s too late as Gaby has gained full control of the match at this stage and will not release her hold under any circumstance.

Gina’s attempts to bridge out of this solid, well applied grapevine pin, with her legs spread open, fully exposes her hairy pussy for you, the fans, to see.  This is where Gaby says: “I’ve had it with you, you bitch.  Let’s see you get out of this one” as she increases the pressure of her intense breast smother while keeping her strong legs wrapped around Gina’s.

{alt}

Well, the feisty Italian has finally met her match today as she is slowly running out of air, and will pass out if she doesn’t give or tap out soon.  You can sense from the picture the desperation that Gina must be feeling as she does not want to lose, but is dominated by the wrestler and will soon have no choice but to concede this match to her curvy opponent. Rob is behind the camera, on his knees begging his sexy wife to keep fighting and not concede this match.  “C’mon Gina!! Fight her!! Bridge! Pull her hair harder! Anything you can do to get her off.  Please babe, don’t lose.”  Gina, now incapable of escaping Gaby’s tightly applied hold, screams in anger as she tries one last time to free herself to no avail.  “Nooo!  Oww!! Shit! I can’t move! I can’t breathe! Fucking bitch.” Gaby has never been more serious.  She looks down at Gina and shouts out loud “You give, bitch?  You know you’re going nowhere. Just give up.  I fucking beat you fair and square.  Now give.”

After trying desperately to get out of this agonizing position for 7 minutes of frustration and anguish, Gina can barely breathe or move and finally has no choice but to submit with a muffled cry under Gaby’s 40DD weapons: “OK! OK! I give, I give. Bitch.  You win.  Now get the fuck off of me.”  Gaby takes her time, savouring the win and as she slowly releases her leg hold and loosens her arms from Gina’s head.  Gaby sits on Gina in a straddle position and without saying a word, flexes her arm muscles while Gina covers her face with her hands.  It is evident who finally won this match.

Gina’s husband Rob, who lost a cum shooting match against Jim’s smaller dick, is in shock as he can’t believe that now, it’s his sexy wife who lost, and for the first time ever, in 27 matches, but not against a tough biker chick or a female body builder, but against a fucking soft-bodied, big-titted wrestler.  Jim jumps up “Yes!! What a match! You got her Gaby.  And you got her good.  That was so sexy.  I love you.”  Jim helps his exhausted wife off of Gina who remains lying on her back, on the floor, shedding tears from her first loss ever.  Jim then hugs his sexy wife and raises her arm in victory “My wife Gaby, the best female fighter around”, while Gina slowly sits up and is quietly comforted by Rob.

So, the winner of this match, by a submission due to a well applied combination breast smother and grapevine pin, after well over one hour of intense and erotic catfighting and sexfighting, the beautiful and voluptuous Gaby!  

{alt}

She likely would not have won without the help of her magnificent breasts...  You can see why tough Gina could be defeated by being smothered by these giant 40DDs.

{alt}

Hope you enjoyed this match...

Current Record:
Gina: 26 wins – 1 loss
Gaby: 7 wins – 0 loss

Thank you for reading and voting...

Cheers,

Wrstlvr
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:45:10 PM by wrstlvr »

Offline thatguylouis

shame that Gina didn't win, but a fantastic ending without out a doubt. Well written as usual. Thanks for the story wrstlvr.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Thank you thatguylouis for the kind words.  I'm sure Gina will be back... and she'll kick ass in revenge to her only loss. 

BTW, you have no idea how much I appreciate your feedback.  You're the only member who's commented on my story.  Like I said before, tough crowd...  Maybe I'll stick with the short stories that accompany some of the pics on my profile. 

Cheers,

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Geez, I guess I exceeded the size limit for posting pics.  Sorry about that...  The pictures of Gaby were there for a few days and now they have disappeared.  For those of you who missed the pics, I've resized them to be smaller and I am posting them again below, side-by-side with Gina so you can compare these gorgeous combatants.  It should work this time, but I'll be splitting the messages just to be safe.  Enjoy...

The women:

Gina stands at 5'6" and with 137 lb. of Italian fury and aggression, the 32-year old brown-eyed beauty with long dark hair has fought dozens of women and has never lost a fight so far.  Known for her dirty tactics, Gina has a reputation of humiliating her opponents in front of their men, who are not allowed to intervene.  Many were left in tears.  Gina goes to the gym three times a week to keep in shape and her motivation to train hard is to keep winning against all women who dare fight her.

Gabrielle stands at 5'7 and weighs 145 lb., giving this 28-year old brown eyed and brown haired beauty a small size and weight advantage.  She wrestled a bit in college so she has some technical skills.  She loves to fight and has fought six women so far, mostly in submission-style wrestling, winning every match.  She doesn’t go to the gym, but she is very limber and regularly practices her wrestling moves on her lucky husband Jim.

As you can see, both women are hot and sexy…

Gina                                                                                 Gabrielle

{alt} {alt}

Their assets:

1- Breasts:
Both women are big-breasted.  Incredibly, they both have DD cups.  Gina’s 38DDs have bigger nipples than Gaby’s and they are pretty much always erect.  Gina is proud of her weapons and she likes to show them off as you can see below.  Gaby’s breasts are slightly larger at 40DD, but her nipples don’t stand out much, well, until she’s aroused anyway…  Then, they pop out an incredible ¾ of an inch.  She’s turned on when she smothers her opponents with her 40DD weapons.  She has won four of her six matches by breast smother.

Advantage: Gaby.

{alt}  {alt}

2- Asses:
Gina is an expert in facesitting her opponents.  Her ass is a bit smaller than Gaby’s, but make no mistake, she has used it along with her hairy pussy to win at least seven matches.  She’s showing off her ass below by pulling down her blue panties and using them to lift it up to show you what you’d be up against.  Look at her arm muscles while she’s pulling her panties…  Gaby has a bigger ass and thicker legs, but she uses them for wrestling moves such as grapevines and scissors.  Although her ass has the potential to seriously do damage to her opponent, Gaby has little experience in facesitting.

Advantage: Gina

{alt}  {alt}

More to follow on next post.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Who is the favourite to win:

Gina has beaten some tough women in catfights and has embarrassed quite a few.  Her catfighting skills are top notch.  The picture below shows Gina beating poor Rachel with a combination breast smother and grapevine in front of an audience at a catfight party.  Everybody at the party thought that Gina had finally met her match with Rachel, and were anxious to see Rachel give Gina a taste of her own medicine.  But Gina proved them wrong by defeating Rachel in no uncertain terms.  You can see Rachel’s look of desperation as she is completely dominated by Gina.

{alt} 

Gaby has had fewer matches than Gina, but she has fought and beaten some big women, even one who weighed as much as 173 lb.  For a woman of her size, Gaby is quite agile and supple.  She may be curvy, but she is a good wrestler, and knows some technical holds.  The picture below shows Gaby ‘s flexible body as she practises her bridge to escape a pin.  She has never fought in a real catfight though, so Gina may have an advantage because of her experience in dirty catfighting.  But then again, Gaby has fought and beaten some big women and may have an advantage because of her experience in applying technical holds.

{alt}

Advantage: None.  It is even…

More to follow...

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Who is the sexiest?

Well, that's up to you to decide...

{alt}  {alt}

Well, this should cover it.

Thanks for reading my story and voting on the polls thread.

Wrstlvr

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:01:18 AM by wrstlvr »

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Now two pics of Gaby have just disappeared.  Here they are, resized.  And that's not easy given the size of Gaby's breasts.  ;D

So, the winner of this match, by a submission due to a well applied combination breast smother and grapevine pin, after well over one hour of intense and erotic catfighting and sexfighting, the beautiful and voluptuous Gaby! 

{alt}

She likely would not have won without the help of her magnificent breasts...  You can see why tough Gina could be defeated by being smothered by these giant 40DDs.

{alt}