News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gabrielle

• 5 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
Hey everyone,

I have posted a hot lingerie catfight/sexfight between feisty Italian catfighter Gina and submission wrestler Gabrielle in the “Stories” thread.  Please go to that thread under "Hot catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gabrielle" for descriptions and pictures of the combatants along with a full description of the match, right up to the point where, in a sudden move that stuns her opponent, one of these ladies has had enough and finishes off her rival with an unescapable hold.  Her opponent struggles but can’t fight her off and must finally submit in front of their men.  So, who wins this wild sexy catfight/sexfight/wrestling match and how? The feisty Italian catfighter or the curvy wrestler?

You have six choices above.  Pick the hold that you think (or hope) was used to win this sexy battle.  Poll closes October 18.  Remember, the winner has already been determined.   I’ll announce who it is, how she won and will post a picture and description of how this fight ends on October 18. Let's see if you voted for the correct ending. 

To wet your appetite, these are the fighters:

Gina                                                                                                                        Gabrielle

{alt} {alt}

Hope you enjoy the match.  Good luck with your vote!!

Wrstlvr

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Re: Hot catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina and wrestler Gabrielle
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 03:54:08 AM »
Just thought that I'd throw in a couple more pics of our sexy fighters...  Keep those votes coming...

Wrstlvr.

{alt} {alt}

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Hot catfight/sexfight between catfighter Gina & wrestler Gabrielle - Results
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:11:34 AM »
Welcome back fellow members…

I hope you enjoy this type of story/match.  The polls have closed and the votes are in.  Almost 65% of you voted for Gina to win this fight over Gaby.  The most popular outcome based on your votes is for Gina to once again facesit an exhausted Gaby with her naked hairy pussy pressed tightly against Gaby’s face and saying: “Eat this, bitch. You’re done and you’re mine”.

Well, let’s see if you were right or wrong…

After this cat/sex/cat fight has been going on for over an hour, Gina and Gaby are rolling on the floor in a catball with their husbands cheering them on.  Their legs intertwined and their bodies pressed tightly together, their DDs are flattened against each other, with erect tit against erect tit.  As she did throughout most of the match, Gina hardly ever lets go of Gaby’s hair and she’s still yanking at it to the extent that there are clumps of Gaby’s brown hair on the floor.  Gina’s hair is messy but almost intact.

There is still no clear winner as they trade turns as to who’s on top while they roll back and forth on the floor.  Gina is slowly wearing Gaby down with her constant hair pulling.  But Gaby has had enough of Gina’s catfighting tactics and needs to dig deep in her wrestling skills to try to gain an advantage. Although their legs are intertwined, they can still move freely.  Gaby comes up with a strategy.  While her heavier 145 lb. soft curvy body is on top of Gina’s 137 lb. toned sexy physique, Gaby makes a sudden move that stuns her sexy opponent.  She takes her thicker strong legs and quickly grasps Gina’s sexy legs like a python would snatch its victim.  Gaby then tightens her wrestler’s leg muscles as hard as she can, as Gina’s catfighter legs are put to the test.  Gina is still pulling hard on Gaby’s locks of hair as she struggles unsuccessfully to free herself from under Gaby’s heavier body as the grip on her legs tightens.  Gina’s face shows that she’s may be in trouble as she grimaces in pain.  Gaby knows that Gina has submitted a lot of her opponents with her grapevine pin, so Gaby is adamant at giving Gina a taste of her own medicine.

Although she’s on top of Gina, this is far from being over as Gaby is still in severe pain as Gina’s pulling harder on her hair with every ounce of energy she can muster, but Gaby now focuses solely on giving this bitch the fight of her life and to win in no uncertain terms.  Their bodies are tightly pressed together, still tit to tit and Gaby can see for the first time, a glimpse of concern in Gina’s sexy eyes.  Now, she knows that Gina is about to be broken, but she still needs to crank it up even more if she wants to win, so she moves her body up a bit, aligns her breasts on Gina’s face, and wraps her arms tightly around Gina’s neck, then applies the “finishing move” by planting her firm 40DD breasts with their ¾-inch hard nipples directly onto Gina’s face and then tightens her arm muscles, like a snake would constrict its victim.  With her huge breasts completely spread out over Gina’s face, Gaby senses her victory closing in even more, as Gina is slowly running out of air.  Rob is shouting desperately: “Fight her Gina.  Get her off.  You can’t lose this fight.  You never lose.  Don’t give, babe.  Don’t give.”  Jim is ecstatic as he sees his wife on the verge of winning this epic battle against the tough catfighter.  “C’mon Gaby.  You got her.  Keep her pinned.  Don’t let her move.  Tighten that grip.”  You can hear both women’s moans and gasps as Gaby is now mercilessly tightening her grip around Gina’s head and neck as her 40DD breasts completely smother her face.  Meanwhile, their sexy legs are now locked tightly together and Gaby will not let Gina break out of this hold.

The picture shows Gina, about a minute before finally submitting to Gaby, trying unsuccessfully to bridge from this tight pin as both her legs are caught firmly by Gaby's pythons.  You can see Gina trying to thrust Gaby to her right by arching her left foot as her right leg is held off the floor by Gaby's.  With her face completely smothered under Gaby’s huge 40DD breasts, you can barely see that Gina is still trying to pull on Gaby’s hair, but it’s too late as Gaby has gained full control of the match at this stage and will not release her hold under any circumstance.

Gina’s attempts to bridge out of this solid, well applied grapevine pin, with her legs spread open, fully exposes her hairy pussy for you, the fans, to see.  This is where Gaby says: “I’ve had it with you, you bitch.  Let’s see you get out of this one” as she increases the pressure of her intense breast smother while keeping her strong legs wrapped around Gina’s.

{alt}

Well, the feisty Italian has finally met her match today as she is slowly running out of air, and will pass out if she doesn’t give or tap out soon.  You can sense from the picture the desperation that Gina must be feeling as she does not want to lose, but is dominated by the wrestler and will soon have no choice but to concede this match to her curvy opponent. Rob is behind the camera, on his knees begging his sexy wife to keep fighting and not concede this match.  “C’mon Gina!! Fight her!! Bridge! Pull her hair harder! Anything you can do to get her off.  Please babe, don’t lose.”  Gina, now incapable of escaping Gaby’s tightly applied hold, screams in anger as she tries one last time to free herself to no avail.  “Nooo!  Oww!! Shit! I can’t move! I can’t breathe! Fucking bitch.” Gaby has never been more serious.  She looks down at Gina and shouts out loud “You give, bitch?  You know you’re going nowhere. Just give up.  I fucking beat you fair and square.  Now give.”

After trying desperately to get out of this agonizing position for 7 minutes of frustration and anguish, Gina can barely breathe or move and finally has no choice but to submit with a muffled cry under Gaby’s 40DD weapons: “OK! OK! I give, I give. Bitch.  You win.  Now get the fuck off of me.”  Gaby takes her time, savouring the win and as she slowly releases her leg hold and loosens her arms from Gina’s head.  Gaby sits on Gina in a straddle position and without saying a word, flexes her arm muscles while Gina covers her face with her hands.  It is evident who finally won this match.

Gina’s husband Rob, who lost a cum shooting match against Jim’s smaller dick, is in shock as he can’t believe that now, it’s his sexy wife who lost, and for the first time ever, in 27 matches, but not against a tough biker chick or a female body builder, but against a fucking soft-bodied, big-titted wrestler.  Jim jumps up “Yes!! What a match! You got her Gaby.  And you got her good.  That was so sexy.  I love you.”  Jim helps his exhausted wife off of Gina who remains lying on her back, on the floor, shedding tears from her first loss ever.  Jim then hugs his sexy wife and raises her arm in victory “My wife Gaby, the best female fighter around”, while Gina slowly sits up and is quietly comforted by Rob.

So, the winner of this match, by a submission due to a well applied combination breast smother and grapevine pin, after well over one hour of intense and erotic catfighting and sexfighting, the beautiful and voluptuous Gaby!  

{alt}

She likely would not have won without the help of her magnificent breasts...  You can see why tough Gina could be defeated by being smothered by these giant 40DDs.

{alt}

Sorry to disappoint 2/3 of the voters; no pussy facesit from Gina this time.  Maybe on a rematch?  Well, 15% of you guessed correctly.  Congrats!!

Hope you enjoyed this match...

Current Record:
Gina: 26 wins – 1 loss
Gaby: 7 wins – 0 loss

BTW, for the guys...  No need to reply, but who would you like to be the next morning?  Jim or Rob?

Jim wakes up at 10:00 a.m., in bed, his soft curvaceous sexy wife Gaby at his side, taking care of her man’s 6 ½ inch winning rocket propeller, after having wild sex all night combined with mixed wrestling, as his sexy wife with her 40DDs badly needed her reward for winning last night’s catfight.
or
Rob wakes up at noon, on the bedroom floor, with scratch marks all over his back, clumps of hair missing, his 8 ½ beefy cock having lost a shoot match against a plain 6 ½ inch dick, still swollen from the sexual abuse his feisty catfighter wife gave it, as she sucked, milked, stroked and fucked it until it was blue, while she vented her aggression after losing her first fight in 27 matches against, of all females, a soft curvy wrestler.

Thank you for reading and voting...

Cheers,

Wrstlvr
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:12:43 AM by wrstlvr »

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 04:12:32 AM »
Hi all,

As I mentioned in the Story thread, i must have exceeded the picture size, so a few pictures have disappeared.  Although the polls have closed, I resized the pictures of Gina and Gaby and posted them again, both in the Story thread (more pics in the story) and in this poll.  Hope you enjoy them.

These are the fighters:

Gina                                                                           Gabrielle

{alt}  {alt}

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 04:17:08 AM »
I also noticed that the pictures of the winner Gaby disappeared.  I also resized them to be smaller, but it was not easy, given the size of Gaby's breasts  ;D

So, the winner of this match, by a submission due to a well applied combination breast smother and grapevine pin, after well over one hour of intense and erotic catfighting and sexfighting, the beautiful and voluptuous Gaby! 

{alt}

She likely would not have won without the help of her magnificent breasts...  You can see why tough Gina could be defeated by being smothered by these giant 40DDs.

{alt}

Hope you enjoyed this match...

Cheers,

Wrstlvr

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:49 PM »
Great match with sexy pictures :)

Btw: would definately prefer to be Jim in the next morning..haha.

Greetings

Oli
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94