News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Eva Rivas vs Lindsay Hayward

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Eva Rivas vs Lindsay Hayward
« on: October 16, 2014, 04:15:24 AM »
Lindsay Hayward (27), the giantess standing 6'8.25" in her bare feet and known for picking her opponents off the floor to sling them through the air with little or no effort, boasts of her alleged invincibility: 'No bitch has ever conquered me on her own - but I admire those skinny dwarfs who even tried to stand up to me. How they thought they were going to fight me I don't know!'

Now, a lady has come forward to challenge Lindsay again to a woman against woman fight.

Eva Rivas (27), the Armenian pop star who is 6'5.5" in height, with an athletic body through which she can by no means be called a weakling, will face Lindsay in a cage fight. There are no rules; the two ladies will fight until one of them is destroyed, either k.o., or begging her opponent to accept her submission...

One of the celebrity guests in the audience is Katy Perry who was beaten in the past by each of the two women on two different occasions; in spite of having gone through the humiliation of even losing a singing contest to Eva Rivas's incredible power voice prior to the fight with her tonight she cheers for Eva - like every other fighter she wants above all the satisfaction of seeing Lindsay finally destroyed by just one woman before her own eyes.

When the two women meet Lindsay is surprised at her new opponent's being less than three inches shorter than her, but ridicules her for her slim figure. Eva replies by slapping Lindsay's face. While Lindsay stares at her bewildered, Eva announces to her, 'This is not one of your slaughter feasts, stupid fucking bitch!'
'No,' Lindsay hisses at Eva, 'it is indeed not, because it's your funeral!'

Lindsay Hayward: 27 years, 6'8.25", 109kg, cup G

Eva Rivas: 27 years, 6'5.5", 84kg, cup C
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:18:45 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Eva Rivas vs Lindsay Hayward
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 04:19:18 AM »
Above and below: Eva Rivas

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:26:04 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 04:26:48 AM »
Below: Lindsay Hayward
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:36:50 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:36:06 AM by herboyfriend »