News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jane the defender of the meek gets schooled

• 6 Replies

Offline Carissa B

Jane the defender of the meek gets schooled
« on: October 17, 2014, 03:41:16 AM »
Jane is a blond middle aged woman about 5’ 3, 144lbs and soft 34C’s. She has tried to keep in shape for

the most part but she has had a pretty easy simple life she has gotten a bit older  has  tended to get a little

soft. The massages and manicures have been a god send. Her life has pretty much been perfect. She has

always prided herself on dressing nice and taking care of herself. She has beemed with pride since the

graduation of her daughter. She loves to think back how well of a job she did raising a polite well

mannered young lady.

One day Jane was walking home from getting a manicure when she noticed  2 males around 16-18yo

picking on her neighbor boy Lance, she didn’t like to judge but she always felt sorry for him because he

sort of is an awkward/nerdy 18yo boy.  She could not believe the way they had been treating Lance.

Being a mom herself, it just made her sick and felt their parents had to know what sort of boys they had

raised. She yelled at the boys and they stopped and looked then took off. She ran up to Lance and he told

her they had been beating him up and bullying him for couple weeks. Jane told him it would be ok and

she would take care of it.  Lance, told Jane that they lived in HoodBerry subdivision. Jane asked the boy

to get into her BMW and she was going to make things right.

As they pulled up to the house she noticed the yard had not been mowed and the house was pretty run

down. Jane was wearing a fancy silk button blouse and tight pencil skirt with heels…she always had

matching bra and bikini panties…(she did not like thongs)….she knocked on the door and she heard some

yelling and screaming about who was going to get the door……as she waited she took out her hand

sanitizer to clean her hands.

The door opened and a woman with long auburn hair about 45yo opens the door. She looks up at her, she

was an attractive woman but appeared to be on the hard looking side like possibly she was maybe a biker

at one time or hung around a rather rough crowd. She is about 5’9, 140lbs, 36C. She has couple tattoos on

her arms and is wearing black tank top that says ACDC on it and her tan bra straps where exposed. She

has on tight jean shorts that appear to be cut offs with fringes. Before Jane can respond the woman looks

back behind her shoulder and yells at someone to shut the fuck up.

Jane is a bit stunned at first by the harshness of the lady in front of her and as the lady in front of her turns

her attention back to her Jane, Jane offers her hand..”Hello, My name is Jane, and I was wondering if I

could ask you about your boys” The lady looks at her not accepting her hand “Well I am Natasha and I

only have 1 son and depends what you want to ask” giving her a sneer. Jane clears here throat “ um well I

um well I noticed 2 boys picking on Lance here” pulling Lance to her side so that Natasha could see him.

Natasha holds back a chuckle as she looks at the poor little nerd in front of her. Lance is 18 but looks

barely 15yo. Natasha reaches out pats Lance on the head….”oh you poor boy…can’t handle it so you

have this rich bitch come over to defend you.” Jane is in shock at how Natasha responded to this. “you

think that it ok to bully people” she says. Natasha shoots Jane a nasty sneer, “excuse me bitch, are you

raising our voice to me.” Jane looks at her thinking how could she be so insensitive. “Please I am not a

bitch and I am not here to call you names…I just thought you should know how nasty….” Natasha cut her

off….”look bitch, you better leave before you wish you had never come here” Jean tried to retort, “how

dare you speak to me like……” Jane was unable to finish her sentence when Natasha slapped her across

the face….Jane was stunned as she felt the sting of the slap and blood rushing into her face…..her instinct

was to slap back so she quickly slapped Natasha’s face. Natasha’s head snapped to the side and then she

looked at Jane and smiled….”this is going to be fun bitch”….she grabs Jane by her long dirty blond hair

and yanks her into the doorway. Jane lets out a loud scream as she feels her scalp on fire.  Lance stands

there in fear and the 2 boys that had bullied him come running to see what is going on. Jane struggles and

screams as she tries to punch Natasha in the belly. Natasha lets out a small gasp as some air rushes out of

her, her hands let loose of Jane’s hair. Jane stumbles some trying to regain her composure, she starts to

feel rage like she has never felt before and throws a wild punch striking Natasha on the cheek her head

snapping to the side and then throws a punch to Natasha’s belly causing her to double over in pain as the

air rushes out of Natasha. Jane starts to feel confident and now knows she is superior to this dirtball and

that she is going to teach this bitch some manners as she then stomps hard on Natasha’s bare foot with the

heel of her 3” heel. Natasha lets out a scream as she drops to her knees holding her belly and foot. Jane

starts to love the feeling of her power and control over the tough looking bitch. She has never felt such

power and superiority. She reaches down and grabs her by her auburn hair and start yanking back and

forth yelling at her that she needs to learn some manners and teach her son not to bully anyone any

more….Natasha looks up at her and smiles as the burning of her scalp turns her on more…”you think you

are tough bitch” with that she slams her forearm up between Jane’s legs with a thud. The boys heard the

thud and cringed at the sound it made as all the air rushed out Jane’s lungs. Even Lance was stunned at

the sight. Jane’s eyes crossed as she felt the most devastating pain she had felt since giving birth to her

daughter. She felt a severe searing burning pain between her legs as Natasha’s blow found its spot. She

drops to her knees stunned and unsure what just happened. Natasha smiles at the boys….”get ready for a

show boys.” Natasha slaps Jane’s face back and forth with wicked speed and intensity. Jane feels the

blood rushing into her cheeks as the turn chrimson red. Her face burning and her crotch in pain and cant

believe what happens next. Natasha reaches out grabbing her breast and twist Jane’s nipples through her

blouse. Jane lets out a scream but the pain is so great nothing exits her voice box other than some squeaks.

Natasha smiled down at Jane as she then slammed her knee into her mid- section, as knee slammed into

Jane her body wanted to slam backwards but Natasha had a firm grip on her nipples causing even more

pain to her sensitive breast and now her belly. Tears start to flow down Jane’s face as her mascara streaks

her reddened cheeks with black. “oh, did that hurt you poor little baby” Natasha snickers. She then

grabbed her expensive blouse ripping it open and right off Jane’s body. Jane struggled a bit but was in

such pain and shock was unable to protest. The 2 boys cheered and Lance turned away feeling terrible for

what was happening. Natasha then ran her claws across Jane’s cleavage leaving deep welts. She cringes

and bucks in pain as she tries to back away on her knees. Natasha grabs her by her hair yanking her head

back “oh you are not going anywhere yet dear” snarls Natasha. She then rips off Jane’s fancy lace bra

exposing her breast with a bounce. Jane is mortified as her naked breast are on display. She quickly uses

her arms to cover them up as the boys start to hoot and holler….Natasha sees Lance out of the corner of

her eye looking down and away….as she holds Jane by her hair she reaches down and latches hard onto

her nipple and twist it hard. Natasha turns her head as she holds tight to Jane and tells Lance to look at her

poor rich bitchy savior now. Lance just ignores her and keeps whispering I am sorry Ms. Jane over and

over. Natasha snaps at her son Jackson to make him look. Jackson grabs his head forcing him to look up

at Jane’s clawed breast. Natasha smiles, then snaps her fingers off her nipple and backhands her letting

Jane fall to her back. As Jane hits the floor she moans in pain almost in shock of that is happened.

Natasha then rips her skirt exposing her lace bikini panties. Looking over her shoulder to Lance…I bet

you like Ms. Jane now she snickers and then without warning stomp hard right down onto her Jane’s

belly. Jane curls into a ball holding her belly. On no you don’t, no need to cover up as she grabs Jane’s

ripped off bra and uses it to tie her wrist behind her. She then yells at Lance to come remove Jane’s

panties. Lance looks totally scared and confused as she knods to Jackon he punches him in is gut. Natasha

looks at him “oh poor Lancey….you choose…you or her” Lance looks with tears and fear as he slow

crawls over to Jane, crying and saying how sorry he is but still he pulls her panties off gasping and

blushing as her dirty dark blond bush exposed….Natasha smiles, “oh I think lancey boy really likes you

Ms. Jane” she then grabs her by her hair and drags her across the carpet. Jane feels the carpet burning her

soft flesh of her ass she is yanked and pulled across it. She kicks and struggles but its no use. Natasha

drags Jane up to her feet by her hair as she is totally nude, jane  can barely stand and the boys laugh at the

rug burns on Janes ass. Natasha then slaps her ass repeatedly over the welts again ang again. All of a

sudden Jane’s legs give out and she falls forward smashing small coffee table. Natasha screams, “Your

whore you are going to replace that you bitch” she grabs her by her feet and drags across the carpet

burning causing rug burns on her chest and belly. Natasha then tells Jackson and his buddy Jake to each

grab a leg and pull wide exposing her. Natasha then sneers at Lance, she tells him to fuck her. He is so

humiliated that his neighbor is going through all this because of him but is to scared to not do as they ask.

He mounts her and Natasha uses Jane’s own Iphone to take pictures. When Lance is done she tells

Jackson to shave her bush and her head and to kick her out. Of course we will give her the keys to that

junky BMW but we will keep the iphone and her credit cards and drivers license.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Jane the defender of the meek gets schooled
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »

I love your writing. Great story. I would love to read a story about big tough Natasha getting into a bloody fist fight with another woman. So many choices, perhaps a woman that thinks she is very tough, is she?, or someone who would give Natasha a really good fight, and might even win.

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 04:08:54 AM »
Thanks Mistress!!!  I will work on that...

Can you help me with more stories and/or scenerios where Jane gets absolutely destroyed???

Offline bishopberkley

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »
There's something very satisfying about an innocent creature like Jane losing so resoundingly. The moral high ground is no bullet proof jacket.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 10:54:11 PM »
Can someone please format this so that it's readable.  The wall of text is a chore.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
it would be good if jane actually was tough.

a pretty petite elegant woman, that used to be in the police or something and who just cant help intervening in violent situations

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 12:19:09 AM »
She is strong but over estimates her abilities