News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My friends Girlfriend vs his friends Wife in my wrestling room with rules

• 24 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Hello again fine people of FCF.  The last time I posted anything here it was because two of my good friends had approached me because they had some issues they wanted to settle physically in a safe environment.  Well that went off pretty well so I opened my basement up for other women that needed to settle their issues in a safe environment as opposed to the streets.  Well fast forward to yesterday.  I had a friend of mine come to me because his gf wants to fight his buddies wife.  I guess they were all hanging out during the football game last Sunday at his house.  The guys were watching the game, and the women were upstairs.  At some point they heard shouting and a loud thud.  They ran upstairs to find their women tearing into each other.  They broke them up, but from what I understand it wasn't easy.  More words were exchanged so they were separated in different rooms of the house.  When the girls calmed down they were brought downstairs where it almost started again.  So my friend told them about my basement and what I allow women to do.  He apparently explained to them that I will let them fight, but they have to follow my rules if they do not want it broke up.  I guess they agreed to meet with me.  We met up yesterday and I explained my rules to them (no punching, biting, or scratching and first sign of blood the fight is over).  We agreed to a date, and they agreed no more physical aggression until the day of the fight.  I am a little uneasy about these two following the rules, but I think it will still be a good aggressive fight.

Offline Steve5419

Ashley- 27 5'5 120

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Team Ashley

Offline Steve5419

Stacy 30  5'7 115lbs
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:44:19 PM by Steve5419 »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
I lost my ass on this fight. Guess who I bet on?

T
Cheers!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
A weak fight..I think ashley wins!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
I voted for Stacy.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Steve5419

The fight is going down on Sunday November 2.  From what the guys told me the girls were getting along just fine while watching the game with them.  Ashley was wearing jeans and a Bengals Jersey, Stacy was in a bengals t-shirt and also jeans.  During the second quarter they excused themselves upstairs to the bedroom.  The guys thought nothing of it since they seemed to be getting along.  About an hour later they heard the thud and went to check what it was.  When they got there they heard the scuffling in the room.  They opened the door to see the women on the ground hands in each others hair htting each other.  The jersey was lying on the bed so I'm guessing Ashley took it off before the fight.  When they separated them Ashley was in her tank top, but it was pulled down.  Stacy's shirt was ripped and bra broken.  That is all that was told to me by the men.  I did tell the guys about this post, and they might be willing to give more pictures. 

Offline Steve5419

Two more from their guys.

Offline Steve5419

It is very possible FightFanatic.  To me it does look like they had it planned out since Ashley did manage to take off her jersey before hand.  I will try to atleast film their pre-fight thoughs since as of right now Stacy seemed a bit thrown off with the idea of filming the fight itself. 

Offline Steve5419

Re: My friends Girlfriend vs his friends Wife in my wrestling room with rules
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 11:46:13 PM »
I would love to film this, but the key is to get the girls to agree to allow me too.  This fight would be a great start for any company I would begin.  I am supposed to meet with Ashley tomorrow to make sure she can follow the rules, and then with Stacy on Friday night.  If there are any questions you would like me to ask them feel free to either message them to me or put them here. 

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »
As long as they aren't going toe to toe with body punches I might consider it honestly.  I don't want them to be encouraged to move to face punching.  I don't even really like the idea of them slapping each other in the face, but I normally let it go unless I can tell it's going to escalate things.  Those would definitely be the first questions I would be asking the girls lol.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »
Just a quick update on what's going on with this fight.  I have met up with both women separately, and I will tell you right now they want at each other pretty bad.  Apparently the women have known each other longer than their BF and husband knew about.  They have had a rivalry going for about 3 years now after they found out they were sleeping with the same man (before they knew their bf/husband).  Apparently Ashley was going to surprise her bf at the time with a special night in bed.  She walked in wearing lingerie, she told me lacy red bra with a thong red fishnet stockings, to find Stacy naked giving her bf oral.  An argument ensued in which it came out that both women thought they were his gf.  Needless to say after they kicked his ass more words came out, slaps were exchanged, and a fight occurred which was broken up by the now ex bf after a bit of time.  When it comes to fight experience it seems Stacy has more than Ashley.  Stacy is the party girl type so needless to say she's been in a few bar fights, party fights, and is actually very interested in competing in rules catfights I was telling her about.  Ashley had a few fights in High School, a fight in the office she works at, and a couple at the gym with the same woman.  Stacy said she would consider allowing me to tape the fight, but Ashley was a strong no.  From how both women talk about each other there is a strong resentment there that has stewed for a few years.  I believe that if they were able to finish their original fight we wouldn't be at this stage.  The fight is scheduled for November 2 at around 6pm in my basement.  Both women have agreed to an attire of shorts and bikini tops.  They do not want their men present for this so I have a couple of female friend that will be in the room to assist in stopping the fight if/when it needs to be.  This might actually be a fight that if rules are stretched I will probably let it go as long as face punches aren't thrown and blood isn't drawn.  I am pretty eager for this one honestly because it is a long standing rivalry that I can hopefully help in bringing to a close.  In other news though I have a little news for friends of ViciousVicky that will be coming out in the next day or two once everything is worked out.

Offline Taztastic

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 05:59:07 PM »
Vote went for Ashley

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 05:35:48 PM »
I think the hatred goes deeper than the guy who was playing them both honestly.  All that with the guy happened a few years ago so I think they are both completely over that issue.  The issue seems to be personal between these two almost to the level where I wasn't going to let them use my basement.  The night of the fight was not planned. I guess catty comments were being made the entire night, and one thing led to another when they secretly went up stairs.  Once upstairs they started fighting while trying to keep quiet which didn't work lol.  As I said Stacy is interested in the whole rules catfight thing Vicky does, but we are gonna wait and see how she feels after the fight on Sunday.  As for Vicky I might have an opponent for her so once I talk to her and they meet I'll start a new poll.