News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My friends Girlfriend vs his friends Wife in my wrestling room with rules

• 24 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: My friends Girlfriend vs his friends Wife in my wrestling room with rules
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
Damn I put my money on Stacy, look like a big time beat down. Nice!

T
Cheers!

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 06:07:59 PM »
When it comes to the women not wanting their men there they both said that they were afraid that the men would try to stop it before a clear winner is decided.  In the last fight Missy was afraid her husband would use it against her in court since they were separated at the time.  The men now know their history with each other, and now completely understand the reasoning behind the first fight.  They both flat out said they hate each other, and that if they have to follow rules to get at each other then they will.  Comments weren't necessary at all.  I will gladly ask them your question before anything happens between them.  I am still working on Ashley to hopefully get her to allow me to videotape the fight.  As for Vicky they are meeting today for the first time.  She is supposed to let me know how it went.

viciousvicky

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 02:28:52 AM »
Just a very quick update from the fight at Steve's basement.  It was a long fight that lasted almost 10-12 minutes once it got downstairs.  I will let Steve go into the details surrounding what happened, but it was very intense.  They almost never made it to the basement because they got in each other's faces in the kitchen.  I will give Steve credit because normally if they tried to fight in the kitchen he would have called off the fight.  Thankfully tonight he let it go, and even allowed a few pundhes. 

Offline mac

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 01:54:03 AM »
Is there a reason we are all waiting for ever to hear the results of the fight that happened on Nov 2nd...between Stacy and Ashley?

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 11:48:14 PM »
Maybe since stacey's name is in bold letters she won

wanna check that again? it's ashley's name that is

Really???? Come on now. The bold is the selection YOU chose. For your sakes, I hope your penises are larger than your brain.
CRY BITCH!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

viciousvicky

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 03:23:42 AM »
Just an update guys.  I know everyone is wondering about the fight, but please be patient.  Steve had to go down to Louisville for the past week for work so he hasn't been able to post the results or what happened.  He just got back this morning so I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow he will post.  If he doesn't I will at leave reveal the winner of the fight, and there was a clear winner.  Again he is sorry for making everyone wait.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 09:51:33 PM »
First of all I'd like to apologize for the delay in revealing what happened/the winner.  I got a call on Monday November 3rd from my boss telling me I had to go down to Louisville for a DOT training class for work.  I just got back over the weekend which was also very busy for me as I had offered to help a friend with a local pro wrestling show he had going down.  I will be posting the info here in a little while I promise this. 

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 10:17:54 PM »
So the girls met at my house around 6 to get ready.  I let them use separate rooms to get changed in and ready for what was going down.  Again I tried to talk Ashley into allowing me to video the fight, but she was once again extremely adamant that she not be videotaped or photographed during the fight.  Vicky, Gwen (friend of Vicky and myself), and Stacy were all sitting in the kitchen discussing the world of recreational fighting since Stacy seems pretty interested in it.  We all had beer in front of us when Ashley walked in.  Stacy made a comment and that's when it broke down in the kitchen.  Luckily they barely got their hands into each others hair before we got them pulled apart.  A lot of yelling revealed something else that I was not informed of before this went down.  Apparently they had been best friends for like 10 years when everything with the guy went down.  This is the point where I pretty much said I wanted no part in this, but Vicky talked me into letting them go at it.  Vicky pretty much said they were doing this with or without me, and that since the wrestling room was the safest environment to fight in that I should just go with it as long as they followed rules.

We brought them downstairs one at a time with Vicky holding Stacy as Gwen brought down Ashley.  At this point I was thinking I was going to need more help separating them once the fight started.  I made sure they were both still sure that this is how they wanted it and needless to say they both shook their heads yes.  I asked if they understood the rules, and asked if they can obey them.  Again they shook their heads yes with out taking their eyes off each other.  Attire was Stacy wearing a pink tank top with white shorts, and Ashley opted for blue tank and blue shorts.  I said let's do it, Gwen and Vicky got out of the way, and barely got off the mat before these girls tore into each other.  The room filled with body slaps, cussing, and the girls grunting.  Each girl had one hand in the others hair while slapping with the other.  They hit the wall a few times taking turns slamming each other into it before Stacy got her leg around Ashley and they crashed to the ground.  They rolled around for a bit pulling hair before I had to have Vicky and Gwen stop it.  I had noticed Stacy had her forearm on Ashley's throat which is a huge no-no for something like this.  They started again, but Ashley ducked this time and got Stacy down.  I was kind of shocked because Ashley had some wrestling moves in her.  Ashley sat on Stacy's back and yanked back with all her might.  I asked Stacy if she was done and got told to go to hell lol.  Ashley pulled even harder, but made the mistake of letting go for a brief second.  Stacy got on her back and wrapped her legs under Ashley's armpits and pulled her down to the mat.  Stacy pounced ready to unleash her own punishment, and Ashley had moved.  Hands to hair again the slap fest went on for a few more minutes when I noticed hands were clenched and they were punching each other in body.  I decided to see where it went since again I knew it was going to happen somewhere. 

Finally after about 10-12 minutes of this kind of action Stacy got Ashley's arm into kind of an arm bar while yanking back and Ashley just couldn't go anymore.  I asked her if she was done and got a resounding yes.  Stacy didn't want to let go so she could humiliate her, but that wasn't going down tonight because Ashley could not defend herself.  Gwen and Vicky broke it up, and stood there while the girls laid on the mat catching their breath.  I brought them both water and asked if this settled anything.  Stacy said for now, and Ashley just looked at her and shook her head.  No blood was shed or else the fight would have been stopped.  Stacy has texted me a few times asking more questions about the rules catfights Vicky does, but has not yet asked me or Vicky to find her an opponent.  Stacy has the fighting background and proved it this night as she pretty much got the best out of most exchanges between the two.  Ashley isn't to be taken lightly either, and if given any proper training would be a serious threat to a lot of girls out there.  So Stacy won the fight.  Again sorry it took so long to post results.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2014, 02:00:56 PM »
Ok here's the big moment guys.  A lot of people have been asking about the fight I might be setting up for Vicky.  This won't be going down for a while because Vicky likes to really get to know her opponents before she steps onto a mat or ring with them.  So here is Chelsea.  Chelsea is the girlfriend of a wrestling buddy of mine.  She has done model work before for a couple of local companies, and she is a very friendly and bubbly girl.  Once again unfortunately this fight will not be videotaped since Vicky does work for a local attorney's office.  However the good news is I might have convinced 2 other girls to allow me to videotape a fight between the two of them in the basement.  I will be posting a poll later on for Chelsea vs Vicky.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2014, 09:12:24 PM »
Stacy and Ashley still both want a round 2.  From what I understand they haven't had any contact at all since the fight.  I have decided to borrow some MMA gloves from a buddy so I might try a full out fight with them to see how well I can control it.  The two new girls don't have a backstory.  They somehow heard about what I do, and they really want to try it out.  Will get pics of them up later.