News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

From the poll Indian Queen vs Miss Marvel

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
From the poll Indian Queen vs Miss Marvel
« on: October 17, 2014, 11:56:46 PM »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: From the poll Indian Queen vs Miss Marvel
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 11:57:28 PM »

They call me the Indian Queen and I want to tell you a story of what happened recently. My boyfriend is a photographer and he was recently on an assignment to shoot an Asian woman named Marvel in several different locations. The shoot lasted for a week and my boyfriend told me that Marvel is a skinny whore that has been trying to get into his pants since the first day that they met. I have a very bad temper and demanded to speak with her on the telephone so I could tell her off. I told her that Z is my boyfriend and he is mine and that she better keep her skinny slut body away from him.” This stupid bitch got me really pissed off when she said, “Z is spending the week with me, so why don’t you just get over it,” and then she hung up and she hid the phone from Z like a little game. The whole time I am getting more and more angry. There is 500 miles separating us or I would have gone right over there and knocked the shit out of this whore. It took me two days before I could speak to Z again and I was infuriated and asked him if that stupid bitch has been flirting with him anymore. He tries to calm me down and told me that he had no interest in Marvel, but I told him I had half a mind to jump on an airplane and beat the whore up. Z loves women fighting and he loves to see one woman sexually humiliate another woman, and the way he described this skinny slut I would have no problem punching her bloody and making her my slave, and so I decided that if the shoot isn’t over by Friday after work, I would jump on a plane and…….
It’s Thursday, It took me two days before someone would answer the phone and by now I am infuriated, but I became even more infuriated when Z didn’t answer his phone, but the skinny slut did. She told me that my boyfriend has been fucking her senseless all night long, every night and that he told me how much he likes to see women fighting and being forced sexually, and that he told her that if I have the nerve to come there, she would knock me senseless and make me into her sex slave.” I didn’t go to work on Friday. I was so infuriated I jumped on an early flight and decided I would go teach this skinny whore a lesson.
I got to the hotel that they are staying at in the early afternoon and I tried to get into Zs room, but I was even further infuriated when the front desk of the hotel told me that he is staying in the room with his wife and that they couldn’t let me in. I waited around until 8 pm before I saw Z and this skinny bitch walk into the lobby of the hotel. I laugh to myself as I trhink of what a stupid bitch Marvel must be as I see just how skinny and pathetic she looks. They didn’t see me, but I watched as they walked into the bar, so I followed them. I walked into the bar and saw them sitting on a bench, with Marvel hanging all over Z, acting really flirtatious. You should have seen the surprised look on Zs face as I walked right up to them and I put my hands on my hips and says, “I just had to see for myself what kind of slut is fucking my boyfriend.” All of a sudden Mavel’s foot comes up and “boom,” she kicks me right in my pussy. I moan (AAAAHHHHWWWW,” as I put my hands between my legs rubbing the pain as I start to back away from Marvel. Now the music goes low, and a crowd is starting to cheer as they start to gather around us. Marvel stands up and she puts her hands on her hips laughing as she screams, “Your boyfriend loves my pussy you cow. He licks it and he worships it, and now you are going to do the same. You’re going to lick me into an orgasm.
I’m infuriated, how fuckin dare this whore talk to me like this. I let go of my pain and I stand straight up and I hold my fists up screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you whore. Let’s settle this once and for all.” Marvel raises her fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to beat the shit out of the other and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.” We start to circle each other, checking each other out until Marvel comes after me again. She pulls her left fist back and she sends it right at my face, but I manage to step to the side and out of the way and Marvel just goes stumbling right past me quite off balance and she almost crashes right into the wall of the

reach up with my right hand and I catch Marvel’s wrist in mid air and with my own left fist I pound it “boom,” right into Marvel’s skinny stomach. I catch this skinny bitch off guard and I knock the air right out of her. Marvel’s eyes almost bulge out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. I grab Marvel by her hair and I jerk her standing up straight, and Marvel screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, and she reaches up with her left hand to try and pulls my hand out of her hair, but as she does I send my left fist plowing “boom,” right into that skinny bitch’s stomach again. “OOOOFFFF,” I knock the fuckin air right out of her again, and Marvel is bent over in pain holding her aching belly again, and she’s gasping for fuckin air all over again. I yank her up by her hair again, “AAAAHHHH,” I tear her fuckin hair right out of her head as I stand her straight up on her feet again, and now I really start beating Marvel up. I start “boom, boom, boom,” punching this skinny bitch’s skinny stomach over and over again. I’m hammering the fuckin air right out of her, and Marvel is just standing there trying to pull my hand out of her head and feebly trying to stop the blows to her stomach, BUT she fuckin can’t. I punch her stomach until “Marvel’s knees just buckle right under her and Marvel falls right over onto her hands and knees on the polished wood floor of the bar. The crowd is really cheering now.
I grab Marvel’s hair with my other hand, the fist that I have been knocking her air out of her with, and now I have the skinny pathetic bitch on her hands and knees and I start dragging her across the wood floor. I’m swinging this skinny whore around like a rag doll, and Marvels’ knees are all scraped and bloody and Marvel is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but I’m crazy, this skinny big mouth whore has been fucking my man, MY MAN,” and she threatened to knock the shit out of me and to humiliate me, make a fuckin fool out of me right in front of my boyfriend, MY FUCKIN BOYFREIND, and in front of all of these people. I become infuriated all over again just thinking about this and I drag Marvel, by her fuckin hair standing straight up on her feet, the bitch is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” screaming and feebly grabbing at my hand in her hair. I STAND HER UP STRIGHT AND I HOLD HER UP SO I’M LOOKING RIGHT INTO HER EYES, and I start screaming, “YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE BITCH. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you pathetic skinny whore, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.” I laugh as I see the fearful, yet belligerent look on Marvel’s face and she cries out, “NO NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH,” as she feebly tries to push me away.

I take my left fist and I start “boom,” boom, boom,” hammering Marvel’s skinny slut stomach “boom, boom,” over and over again, until Marvel is bent over in pain and she can’t fuckin breath. Then as she’s doubled over in pain desperately trying to catch her breath. I grab her by her fuckin hair with both of my hands and I yank her head right up. Then I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee, and you can hear the fuckin bone of my knee smack “bang,” smash right into my rising knee. You can hear Marvel’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Marvel is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and then it does, Marvel is already knocked silly, but I’m still really infuriated and I’m not finished with her yet. I swing around to the side and then I just come swinging back around and as I do I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into the side of Marvels’ head. Marvel is spun right around in a circle from the full force of my hard punch, and then I start laughing as I stand there and watch Marvel start to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, she’s got this goofy little grin right across her face, she’s so knocked silly, but I really don’t care. I start think about how tough this bitch thought that she was and how she threatened to drain my dignity from me.”
I grab Marvels’ skimpy blouse and I rip it off, and this slut isn’t even wearing a fuckin bra, I mean how could she, I laugh as I scream, “Look at you Marvel you flat chest, pathetic whore bitch. Look at those pathetic little pancake sized tits of yours.” I’m laughing, everyone is laughing and Marvel is humiliated. Her face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of having everyone see her skinny little tits, and forced to be submissive to me. I grab her hair and scream right in her startled face, “YOU THINK THIS IS OVER YOU SKINNY, PATHETIC WHORE,, THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. YOU’RE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND FROM NOW ON YOU ARE TO REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME, YOU GOT IT.” Tears are welling in Marvel’s eyes and desperately she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT ENOUGH PLEASE STOP. YOU WIN, I’M SORRY, I’M SO, SO SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Tears start rolling from Marvel’s eyes, but I’m crazed and I lose my temper again. I take my fist, my right fist and I ball it hard and tight and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Marvel’s nose. Marvel is crying even harder and she cries out, “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY PLEASE STOP.” I smash my fist “bang right into her nose again, swinging her head back and forth and making her fuckin nose bleed and then I start screaming right in her shocked face again, “YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HUMILIATE ME, BUT YOU WERE FUCKIN WRONG. I BEAT YOU UP SLUT, BUT THIS IS FAR FROM OVER. I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU FUCKIN SORRY YOU EVER STARTED FUCKIN TROUBLE WITH ME YOU STUPID BITCH. Now you better become submissive you skinny whore, or I’ll really bash your face in.” The crowd is cheering. Marvel is crying and crying, tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and rolling over her chin, dripping down right onto her pathetic, skinny flat chest, and Marvel is mumbling to herself, so I take my balled up right fist and I smash it “bang,” right into her nose again, and you can hear the crack, and blood starts gushing out of her nose.

I’m clearly winning at this point, and Marvel is knocked silly, and she’s all pummeled and weak. Marvel is scared and she feebly cries out, “alright, I’m your slave.” I punch Marvel “bang,” right in her nose again, and this time you can really hear the bone of her nose break and the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent, it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop.” I scream “Say it, say it bitch or I’ll really knock your face in.” Marvel is scared and she cries out, “PLEASE STOP, I’LL BE YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE.” I grab Marvel’s hair and I drag her over to a bench and I sit down, pulling Marvel right across my lap. I take her right over my knee and I take grabs her panties and pull them right down exposing Marvels’ skinny ass. I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam, bam” spanking Marvel’s ass. I’m smacking the fuckin shit out of Marvel’s thin ass screaming, “YOU BETTER LEARN TO BE OEDIENT TO ME YOU WHORE, OR I’LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AGAIN.” I SPANK HER ASS OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL FIRST THEY TURN PINK, AND THEN RED AND THEY START TO GET ALL PUFFY, AND THEN THEY SWELL UP AND TURNK BLACK AND BLUE. I’M LAVING HUGE BLOODY RED WELT MARKS ON Marvel’s cheeks and blood is rolling DOWN HER CHEEKS. 

Marvel  is so scared she doesn’t know what to do anymore, and she has no other choice. Marvel becomes submissive to me and she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT MISTRESS. I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” I LAUGH as I scream, “Alright slave, beg me to fuck you with a dildo, tell everyone just how much you enjoy getting fucked with a big, thick RUBBER COCK.”
Marvel starts crying hysterically. She never imagined being this humiliated even in her most twisted fantasies, and she will definitely not have anything to do with any artificial penis’. She’s crying hysterically and crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO MISTRESS. I’M SORRY. PLEASE LET ME GO.” I GRAB THE BIG, 14” STRAP ON DILDO RIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET BOOK AND I TURN MAREVL AROUND TO FACE ME SCREAMING, “WATCH THIS SLUT. I’M STRAPPING ON YOUR NEW COCK.” I STRAP THE COCK RIGHT ONTO MYSELF as I grab Marvel’s shoulders and I guide that big, 14’ rubber cock right up to Marvels’ anus, and I push hard. Marvel lets out a loud, bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHHHH,” as the dildo slides deeper and deeper into has ass hole. Then she starts trying to leap, jump, twist, dance off of the big dildo, but I have my hand laced tightly into her hair and that big, hard, erect 14” cock shoved high up into her ass hole and Marvel just can’t get away. I start taking her out, I’m marching this skinny whore, with the big rubber cock sliding in and out of her ass hole and I scream, “YOU BETTER TELL Z HOW Tough you thought you were, and what a PATHETIC AND WEAK, SUBMISSIVE YOU ARE TO YOUR MISTRESS YOU FUCKIN INSTIGATING BITCH, YOU TROUBLEMEKING cxnt, OR I’LL REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.” I’m fucking this big mouth right up her ass with a big strap on dildo right in front of Z, right in front of all of these people   
Marvel starts crying out, “I’m a weak, pathetic, submissive whore Z. I thought I was tough, but I’m not so tough. My Mistress the Queen beat the shit out of me and now she has made me her slave. I’m not so tough. I’m weak, I’m submissive, I’ll do anything, anything.” I pull that dildo right out of Marvel’s ass hole and I scream, “GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK IT CLEAN YOU WHORE.” Marvel is submissive now. She’s totally submissive to the tough Mistress Indian Queen and she gets down on to her hands and knees and like a slave, like a submissive slave she starts sucking that, big, hard erect cock, and it’s still strapped right onto me like as if I were a man. She’s sucking me off, plunging that big hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out like I was her boyfriend. I pull the cock right out of this skinny whore’s mouth and I unstrap it from myself. I hand the skinny slut the dildo screamimg, “ lay down on the floor and now make yourself cum with this dildo you whore.” I stand there laughing, everyone is laughing and they’re cheering as Marvels lays down right on the floor of the bar, right with everyone in the bar in a circle around us cheering. I lower my tight little blue jean cut off jeans and I’m there only in my lacy black panties. Then nice and sexy like a stripper I lower my panties screaming, “Look up, look up at me you skinny little slut.” Marvel is looking up at me through her tears filled eyes. Tears are streaming down her face and Marvel is beet red as she cries out, ‘OH NO NOT THAT.” I kick my panties off and lower myself down so that my naked, wet hot pussy is only inches from Marvels’ face and I’m laughing as I scream, “DO YOU SEE THIS cxnt. Do you see it.” Marvel is almost funny as submissively she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.” I SCREAM, “This is the cxnt that Z loves, this is the cxnt that Z licks, this is the cxnt that Z licks, this is the cxnt that Z loves, Now tell everyone who’s cxnt this is.”

I start laughing as Marvels cries out, “IT’S Zs cxnt, IT’S Zs FUCKIN cxnt.” I look down and I start laughing at how tough Marvel thought that she was and how pathetic and submissive she looks now. She’s fucking herself with the dildo, and I start laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT YOU MARVEL, LOOK AT HOW HARD YOUR NIPPLES ARE YOU WHORE, WHAT IS IT, DOES GETTING THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF YOU TURN YOU ON, OR DO YOU LOVE TO BE FUCKIN HUMILIATED.” I START LAUGHING AGAIN AS I SCREAM, ”Now kiss this cxnt. Lick this cxnt and show Z what a stupid, pathetic submissive whore you are.” Marvel sticks her tongue out and she licks it right across my pussy. The gentleness of her tongue makes me cringe in excitement and I can feel that my nipples are all hard and erect and my pussy is moist, it fuckin soaked.

The bitch does it, she starts kissing my pussy over and over again, teasing me with her tongue, licking and teasing and then suddenly she starts sucking me off like the skinny flat chested whore she really is. This weak, skinny, pathetic little bitch is making hot, passionate love to my pussy with her tongue, and I am totally in charge. She will do anything to make her Mistress happy now.  Her nipples are so hard they are going to fuckin burst, and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “oohh, oohh, ooohhh, ooohhh,” as she’s plowing that dildo harder and harder into her cxnt. She’s licking me out, passionately, feverishly like a dog licking its master until “OOOOOHHHHWWWWW, OOOOOHHHHHWWWWW,” WE BOTH START EXPLODING IN ORGASM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN…………..

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
This is such a humiliating defeat. Truth is Z was the one who is secretly leading me on only to set me up against his infuriated girlfriend the Indian Queen. He knew i was probably not a match for the bigger more aggressive Indian Queen and wanted to watch her destroy me in front if him. I do not believe i am the first victim to his scheme.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »
Great story, I do like it. Brave Miss Marvel is so lovely but too thin and frail to compete against Indian Queen.

I would love to read the story of the beating made ​​by Miss Marvel.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 09:39:03 PM »
Its time we have a rematch Indian bitch

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 07:58:05 PM »

I might be able to arrange that. Did you want to fight over Z again, or is there something else?