News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AJ Lee vs Selena Gomez

• 7 Replies

Offline Noctali

AJ Lee vs Selena Gomez
« on: October 18, 2014, 07:40:58 PM »

I made a small mistake with my previous Poll so if it could be removed Thank you.

AJ Lee :

{alt}

Selena Gomez :

{alt}

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Re: AJ Lee vs Selena Gomez
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 11:55:45 PM »
Normally I am all for seeing Selena get her ass kicked, but Since we have so many stories like that and I also love seeing AJ lose in the WWE it would be a nice twist. Maybe Selena can come up behind and use weapons to get the advantage and then humiliate her in public. Looking at the voting that is not going to happen, but you never know.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 08:47:47 AM »
Poor Selena, she hasn't got a chance.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »
Poor Selena, she hasn't got a chance.

I agree.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 12:30:44 PM »
Hate to tell you guys but....wrestling is fake. AJ may be able to perform well in a staged fight....but how would she really do in a bar fight vs Selena?   No ring ropes to throw an opponent into.  Really don't see her leaping off the top of the bar with a cross body block.  Could be interesting to see them in a real fight.

Just my opinion.

D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »
a.j  lee or ANY wrestler would have to know SOMETHING about fighting in order to fake it that well right "?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 04:07:37 PM »
I'd really like to see a fight which Selena wins.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline cra0422

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 06:15:49 AM »
As a former pro-wrestler I can tell you that the moves pro-wrestlers use are genuinely effective fighting techniques. The only difference between pro-wrestling and something like amateur wrestling or MMA is that pro-wrestlers simply pull their punches and limit the amount of pressure they apply in holds and locks (which, if anything, actually shows genuine mastery of the technique). It would take nothing for a pro-wrestler, if they found themselves in a genuinely competitive fight, to just apply their holds and locks with full force, and to not pull their punches.

Now obviously, generally speaking, pro-wrestlers would not be as adept at fighting competitively as people who fight competitively as a profession. Obviously UFC fighters, amateur wrestlers, and even boxers would, on average, be more likely to be better competitive fighters than pro-wrestlers. However never forget the fact that the pro-wrestler Antonio Inoki fought Muhammad Ali to a draw (to spite the fact that Inoki had a ridiculous number of limitations placed upon what attacks he was allowed to use, while Ali had absolutely none), that the pro-wrestler Brock Lesnar (while taking a break from pro-wrestling) became the UFC Heavyweight Champion, that the pro-wrestler Kurt Angle won a gold medal in amateur wrestling at the 1996 Olympic games, and that the only person to ever beat Bruce Lee in a fight was a pro-wrestler.

I agree wholeheartedly that pro-wrestlers can cause a great deal of damage with the moves and holds they use. They can still do damage even when they're effectively going in low-gear, so to speak.