News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nasty bitch wife vs crazy high school sweetheart

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Nasty bitch wife vs crazy high school sweetheart
« on: October 19, 2014, 12:27:30 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My childhood sweetheart Caroline and I were going steady all through high school. Everyone used to say that we are going to get married. During the first year of college we got engaged. Caroline is 5’2”, 120 lb, 34B, redhead. She was a wild and crazy girl and every minute was excitement when she was around. Caroline has an explosive temper and it’s not a good idea to get her angry. I went out of state for the second 2 years of college and I met JoAnn and we fell in love immediately. I practically forgot about Caroline and she was infuriated. She called me so many times I had to change my phone number, and she came to look for me and JoAnn and she told everyone that would listen how she wants to kick JoAnn’s ass. JoAnn was on the college wrestling team the brunette is 5’7”, 125 lbs, 34D- 24-34,  and she kept telling me that she wants to confront Caroline and if Caroline wanted to fight, she would kick her ass and make her sorry she ever started fuckin trouble. I somehow managed to keep the two women from meeting in person. I have fantasized about the two women fighting since that time. I got married to JoAnn soon after graduating college.

The first 5 years of marriage was alright, it definitely wasn’t what I had been sampling through college, but the last 10 years of marriage has gotten worse and worse. JoAnn has put on 5 lbs each year, and with each and every pound JoAnn has gained, she has gotten nastier, meaner, bitchier, more demanding and less appreciative of all the finer things I have afforded her over the years. JoAnn is a legend in her own mind. She’s now 5’7”, 175 lbs, 36DD with a tire tummy.

In a few weeks is my 20 year high school reunion. I really didn’t want JoAnn going because she degrades everyone and talks about how beautiful and how great she is. I hate going anywhere with the cow. She’s always yelling at me, and complaining, and bitching and talking behind someone’s back. In the last few years we have lost many of our married couple friends because of JoAnn, and now she has a little group of bitches of which she is the leader. They all talk about other people behind their backs, they bitch and moan and complain about everything and everyone.

Although I think about Caroline quite often, and although she’s in most of best fantasies, I have never looked for her. A couple of weeks Caroline found me from the list of people coming to the reunion, and I could see by her pictures, she is even more beautiful than she was the last time I saw her. Her body is tight and sexy and she’s definitely in great good shape. Caroline told me that she was divorced and how much she has been fantasizing about me. I had to admit to her that I had been fantasizing about her too, but the bad news is that I’m married and my wife was going to come to the reunion. I told Caroline what a stupid fat cow JoAnn is, and Caroline and I emailed back and forth about how I could ditch the fat bitch so that I could spent the weekend with beautiful, sexy little Caroline. We decided that I was going to start a big fight with JoAnn and the two of us will go our own separate ways.

What I didn’t know is that JoAnn has the password to my computer and she saw everyone. The pictures, the plan, the fight, leaving her at home. She played along with me and we had a big fight and she screamed, “I’m not going to your reunion with you, you don’t deserve the privilege of my company.” I grabbed my suitcase and I screamed, ‘I’m glad that you’re not coming.”
JoAnn is going to show up at the reunion. She’s going to confront Caroline in the gym, where the reunion party is going on, right in front of the whole graduating class.  What will happen?
Thank you Mistress
Joe R

Offline she got koed

Re: Nasty bitch wife vs crazy high school sweetheart
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 08:14:01 AM »
Caroline will knock the fat pig out after beating her to a pulp. she will beg Caroline to finish her off

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Nasty bitch wife vs crazy high school sweetheart
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:29:23 PM »

JoAnn walks into the crowded gym and she looks around and she sees her husband, and Caroline is hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. She walks right up to Joe and Caroline and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks her “bam,” hard across her face. Caroline is caught totally off guard as her head spins sideways, and Caroline puts her hand to her cheek as she spins back around to face JoAnn. Now everyone it the crowded party has stopped what they were doing and is looking and someone screams, “Fight, fight, two women.” JoAnn starts screaming, You skinny little slut, you fuckin whore. Joey is my husband, he is mine, his cock is mine and you’re going to be very sorry you fucked my husband you bitch.” Now a crowd is starting to form around the two women and they’re cheering. Caroline steps back and she raises her fists up screaming, “YOU BIG FAT COW, YOU DON’T KNOW JUST HOW LONG I’V BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. You wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you, come on cow, put your fists up and fight me.”  JoAnn goes right after Caroline and she jerks her right fist all the way back and she sends it right at Caroline’s face full force. Caroline manages to step to the side and out of the way and as JoAnn goes stumbling right past her quite off balance, Caroline sticks her foot out and she trips JoAnn, and JoAnn falls right over onto her hands and knees on the hard wood gym floor. Caroline runs right around behind JoAnn and she takes the sharp point of her right high heel and she kicks JoAnn hard, right on her ass. JoAnn screams, “OOOWWW,” as she falls forward right onto her stomach.
Caroline is crazy and she leaps right onto JoAnn’s back, “ooofff,” she knocks some of the air out of Joann.  Caroline’s face is beet red and she grabs JoAnn’s hair and she shoves her head down, bouncing her face“bang,”  right against the hard wood floor. Insanely she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering JoAnn’s face against the floor and the crowd is cheering, but Suddenly JoAnn just bucks up and she throws Caroline off of her back, and Caroline just goes rolling over onto her back. The two women get to their feet to fist fight again. JoAnn’s nose has blood rolling from it and her lower lip is all puffy and JoAnn is enraged. She shows Caroline the blood on her fingers screaming, “Look at what you did to me you skinny little slut, I’m bleeding.” She goes right after Caroline, Caroline sends her right fist right into JoAnn’s nose again. JoAnn’s head swings back and forth, but this doesn’t seem to stop JoAnn as she grabs Caroline’s sexy red dress and she shoves her back hard. So hard that Caroline’s dress rips right off of her body as Caroline just goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she trips, falling right over onto her ass on the floor of the gym. Now the crowd is really cheering as Caroline is there in her sexy red push up bra and little red lace panties in front of everyone.
JoAnn walks right over to Caroline screaming, “Look at those skinny, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of your you fuckin whore,” as she leans forward and with her left hand she grabs Caroline by her red hair and she pulls her up to her feet. Caroline screams “aaahhh,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Joann holds Caroline up by her hair so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air and she starts screaming right in Caroline’s shocked face, “You skinny, weak little bitch, I have a giant strap on dildo in my pocketbook. You like to get fucked so bad. I’m going to fuck you dry with that cock, because that will be the only cock you’ll ever get after I bash your face in.” Shock turns to anger and Caroline is just about to explode. Her face turns beet red, but before Caroline can do anything, JoAnn lets go of her hair, dropping Caroline right to the floor and with her own right fist she balls it up and she just comes swinging around and she punches Caroline “bang,” roundhouse to the side of her head.
Caroline is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of JoAnn’s hard punch, and Caroline is seeing stars, fuckin stars. I start to get this sick feeling in my stomach as I watch, beautiful, sexy little Caroline stumble and sway and try to maintain her balance. Caroline goes right after her and she grabs Caroline’s shoulder with her left hand and she spins Caroline right back around to face her again, and as she does she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Caroline’s hard across her face, spinning Caroline halfway around in a circle from the force of her hard smack, and Caroline is stumbling sideways and trying to regain her balance. JoAnn catches a hold of the back of Caroline’s B cup bra and she unhooks it, and Caroline’s bra falls right off of her tits in front of everyone and now the crowd is really screaming.” JoAnn is clearly winning at this point. JoAnn is punching her silly, she’s slapping sexy little Caroline silly and JoAnn is vicious and she really wants to humiliate Caroline. She grabs Caroline’s small tits with both of her hands and she squeezes them hard, digging her nails into Caroline’s tits. Caroline screams, “AAAAAHHHHH,” from the pain of having this big fat cow trying to rip off her titties. JoAnn is laughing as she lets go of Caroline’s tits and she starts slapping her tits back and forth screaming, “You flat chested little whore, you call these tits, I’m going to slap your pathetic little tits black and blue, and then I’ll take my tits out you whore, and I’ll make you lick and kiss my tits. You’ll worship my tits and my cxnt just like my husband does whore.”
I didn’t see it coming, but suddenly Caroline raise her right knee up and she smashes it “boom,” right  into JoAnn’s cxnt. JoAnn screams, “AAAAHHHH,” as she grabs her aching cxnt and she starts backing away from Caroline. Caroline goes right after her and she kicks JoAnn right in her stomach.  OOOOFFFF,” Joann is bent over in pain gasping for air. Caroline sends her right fist plowing as hard as she can, “bang,” uppercut right into JoAnn’s jaw, and now JoAnn is seeing stars as her head swings straight up in the air and JoAnn falls right right over onto her ass. JoAnn’s chest is having up and down and up and down as she’s gasping in precious gulps of air.
Caroline is crazed, her face is beet red and she starts kicking Joann’s back, “boom, boom,” and then her ribs “boom, boom,” and JoAnn’s is grabbing at the pain and moaning, “AAHH, OOOOWWWW.” As Caroline starts kicking the shit out of JoAnn. Joann attempts to get to her feet a couple of times but Caroline’s hard kicks “boom, boom,” make her fall back down, but Finally Caroline is breathing hard and she looks tired and she backs away from JoAnn catching her breath. Slowly Caroline gets up and her legs are all wobbly from the pain of all of Caroline’s kicks, and JoAnn is breathing hard and trying to catch her breath too. The two women start to move toward each other. Caroline raise her fists up and JoAnn screams, “BITCH, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU,” as she makes a hard tight fist with her right hand and she just comes swinging around sending a hard roundhouse punch full force right at the side of Caroline’s head. Caroline ducks and JoAnn’s punch goes right over her head and JoAnn spins halfway around in a circle from the momentum and she starts to fall over onto the floor, but she manages to get one hand  to the floor first and push herself back up. Now JoAnn’s chest is really heaving up and down and she’s gasping for air.
Caroline runs up right behind her and Caroline is insane and she grabs the back of JoAnn’s dress and she rips it right off of JoAnn’s body. Now the crowd is really screaming as they see my wife’s huge push up bra and little white lace panties. JoAnn has tears of frustration welling in her eyes and her face is beet red. She feebly comes swinging around throwing  a weak roundhouse punch right at Caroline’s head. Her punch misses Caroline’s head completely and JoAnn goes stumbling sideway quite off balance. JoAnn regains her balance and she slowly turns around to face Caroline, but Caroline grabs JoAnn’s big white bra and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering JoAnn’s nose with her fist. Caroline is beating JoAnn up. She’s knocking the shit out of JoAnn, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing her nose until first blood is rolling from JonAnn’s nose, and then JoAnn starts crying out, “STOP, I’M BLEEDING, PLEASE STOP.” Caroline is crazy and she isn’t going to stop. She grabs JoAnn’s bra and she rips it right off of her chest. The crowd is going crazy as JoAnn’s big, tits are exposed in front of everyone. Caroline screams, “I BEAT YOU UP YOU FAT COW, AND NOW I’M GOING TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE BIG FAT COW TITS OF YOURS.” Caroline raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling JoAnn’s big tits. She’s punching her left fist, “bam, right breast, right fist, “bam, left breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s using JoAnn’s big fat cow tits as punching bags. The crowd is cheering and cheering as my little red head is making JoAnn’s big tits smack together when she hits them from the left or right, and bounce up and down when she smashes them uppercut with her fists. Now it’s Caroline who is clearly winning and now it’s Caroline who’s knocking the shit right out of JoAnn, and feebly my big tough wife starts crying, tears start rolling down her cheeks and she’s holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STO, I’M BEGGING YOU ENOUGH.”
Caroline screams, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough JoAnn, I’ll tell you when you had enough and I’m definitely not finished with you yet. You started this JoAnn. You thought you were so fuckin tough, you thought that you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to drain every last ounce of your dignity out of you.” The crowd is screaming. Caroline screams, “NOW YOU FAT COW, TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE MY SLAVE. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” JoAnn starts crying even harder and she starts crying out, “I’M SORRY,  PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, YOU WIN, PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M SORRY LET ME GO.”
I take my balled up right fist and I send it plowing “bang,” right into JoAnn’s nose and now blood is really rolling from JoAnn’s nose. I scream, “GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD COW, YOU’RE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE MY FUCKIN SLAVE, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND FROM NOW ON YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, YOU ARE TO ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME.” JoAnn has tears streaming down her face mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and desperately she starts calling out for help, “Joey please help me, please help me Joey I’m begging you, someone please help me,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow, they all just stand there and watch as Caroline starts beating JoAnn up again. Caroline is vicious and she takes her right fist and she starts “smashing it over and over again into JoAnn’s nose. “Bang, bang, bang, bang,” she’s giving her short jackhammer blows to her nose until “bang,” she punches her nose again, and you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break and the silence. The crowd has gone totally silent. It’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear is JoAnn crying and blubbering like a little girl and crying out, “alright, I’m your fuckin slave. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” The crowd is cheering and cheering.

Caroline says, “where is your pocketbook bitch. Where is that big dildo you were planning to fuck me with.” Tears start flooding in my wife’s eyes and streaming down her face and she’s starts begging Caroline, “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY, I’M SO, SO SORRY. PLEASE LET ME GO.” Caroline smashes her fist, “bang,” right into JoAnn’s mouth. You can hear JoAnn’s teeth break in her mouth and she splits JoAnn’s lips open and blood is rolling from JoAnn’s lips. JoAnn is all pummeled and she’s weak. Her face is all bloody and swollen and desperately JoAnn starts crying out, “I’ll get my pocketbook Mistress. Please I’ll get the dildo for you Mistress.” JoAnn falls to her hands and knees and starts crawling around frantically until she finds her pocketbook and she pulls the big, hard erect strap on rubber cock out. Then frantically she turns around and holds the dildo up in the air and JoAnn is crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS. I FOUND THE DILDO, PLEASE MISTRESS DON’T HURT ME ANY MORE.”
Watching my big, dominant, bitch wife having her attitude adjusted like this has my cock so hard it’s trying to bust out of my jeans. JoAnn hands Caroline the big strap on cock and Caroline puts it right onto herself. She has this big, thick 14”rubber cock attached to herself and she starts screaming, “Alright you big fat cow. Now you’re going to beg me to fuck you with this cock.” JoAnn is crying, but JoAnn is scared and she’s totally obedient to Caroline and she starts crying out, “FUCK ME MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK MISTRESS, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.” JoAnn is laughing as she screams, “NOW LOWER YOUR PANTIES YOU BIG, FAT COW.” I am more excited than I had ever been in my life before as I watch my nasty, bitchy, abusive wife totally dominated. I’m really getting off watching my beautiful, sexy little red head draining every last drop of my tough wife’s dignity out of her, as JoAnn grabs her panties and she slowly starts to lower them. Then Caroline walks around right behind her and she guides that big 14” cock right up to JoAnn’s anus. JoAnn gets this puzzled look on her face, and then suddenly Caroline shoves that cock right up into her ass hole. JoAnn lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,” as she feels that big, thick cock spreading inside of her and filling her ass up.”
JoAnn starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big, hard cock, but she can’t. Caroline has her hand laced tightly through JoAnne’s hair and the dildo shoved deep into her ass hole, and JoAnn just can’t get away. She starts taking her out. She’s marching this big, fat pathetic whore around the gym, right in front of the whole graduating class, and is still knocked silly and she’s stumbling, and swaying on her rubbery legs as I take her one by one in front of each and every person screaming, “This is Joann the cow, why don’t you moo for everyone. Moo and tell everyone just what a big, fat, pathetic stupid cow you really are.”  JoAnn is completely submissive to my new woman now. My tough, strong, sweet little red head is giving me and everyone a really good show as Joann starts to “moo.” Caroline is dragging her in front of this one and that one and JoAnn is saying “MOOOO, MOOOOO