News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kristen T vs. Wresk_It_Rossie in a Wrestling match to a smother submission

• 21 Replies

Offline Booty Legend Kristen T

Re: Kristen T vs. Wresk_It_Rossie in a Wrestling match to a smother submission
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 11:08:11 AM »
Guess all that plastic wasn't enough to beat this "jobber", huh? Who's the boss bitch now, Rossie?  ;)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 03:51:07 PM »
So Rossie got more votes overall, but Kristen had the most votes in any one category. Who wins??

Offline Keisha

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 04:56:44 PM »
So Rossie got more votes overall, but Kristen had the most votes in any one category. Who wins??

Yet another skillfully crafted poll that leaves us wondering...

bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 05:03:30 PM »
As I fought for you in your poll, I still say it is the overall amount of votes for the winner, not one category. ???  If there seems to be a problem with this just give 1 choice for each and the problem is solved!!  :o ;D

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 02:11:09 AM »
As I fought for you in your poll, I still say it is the overall amount of votes for the winner, not one category. ???  If there seems to be a problem with this just give 1 choice for each and the problem is solved!!  :o ;D

I agree with this completely.

-JM

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 05:10:54 AM »

I agree with this completely.

-JM

This had all the makings of a great poll fight but unfortunately no participation and silly set up leaves us all to wonder.  Oh well move on I guess.

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 07:05:01 AM »
I apologize to the members of this forum, as well as the two participants of this poll.  I stand to be corrected in the way I set up this match.  I had the same problem with a previous bout between Big Momma Joanie and LoveandMarriage by making up too many catagories for the members to vote on.  Should it be that the winner gets the best overall score, or is it better to have the winner as the one who gets the most votes for one category only???  This does indeed cause a lot of controversy among the FCF members and the fighters as well.  Therefore, from this point forward, all of my polls will be won by one category for each of the fighters.  This will ensure that only one of the participants get the overall win, without any controversy to follow.  Once again, my apologies to all of the members who took the time and effort to vote for these two ladies in this poll.  And also to the combatants for leaving this poll rather open-ended.  Thanks all for your comments.  This only serves to make future polls more concrete.