News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 3 Pre-Fight Hype

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 3 Pre-Fight Hype
« on: October 19, 2014, 02:36:02 AM »
Two brackets announced and one favorite voted on by the fans that being Jaime Pressly

Evangeline Lilly vs Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Morrison vs. Katee Sackoff  
Katie McGrath vs. Rhona Mitra
Eva Greene vs. Alice Eve
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42470.0.html

Summer Glau vs. Charisma Carpenter
Lauren Cohan vs. Azita Ghanazida
Lizzy Caplan vs. Anna Camp
Eliza Dushku vs. Camilla Luddington
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,43042.msg332321.html#msg332321

The third bracket will be
Minka Kelly vs. Jennifer Lopez
AJ Cook vs. Brittany Daniel
America Olivo vs. Natalie Dormer
Jessica Alba vs. Candace Bailey

{alt}
image post “Wow I have hard luck in who I get to fight.  J-Lo has been there and kicked most of the asses and her ass is so well we all know.  If she thinks I’m going to just go in with fear and let her run through me she is wrong.  I respect you J-Lo and will shake your hand before the fight and at the end before I was away victorious I’ll shake your hand again and congratulate you on a great fight.”

{alt}
gif upload “For me to draw Minka is a question I don’t know the answer to.  I heard she fought Jennifer Morrison and brought her to a limit no one else has.  She lost but we all now know Morrison is more than legit she is someone who can knock you out, make you tap.  She has so much skill at fighting it does not regress to catfighting.  That is a strong statement but Minka another strong statement will be the one I make to you when I beat you.”

{alt}
20mb image hosting “People know Brittany has nearly ended Jamie Pressly’s career twice now.  Not nearly beaten her but Brittany nearly ended Jamie.  So if you think I’m overlooking her I’m not.  If you think she’s overlooking me you are probably right but there’s a reason my career has been more successful than Brittany’s.  I am as strong as her, fast as her and will no doubt take a beating but I can deliver just as much as Brittany but can she take what I’m going to deliver… Can anyone.”

{alt}
free picture upload “I am going to hurt this bitch, hurt her bad.  I still wake at night thinking of the lucky wins Pressly has over me. AJ You come at me with whatever style you want but it ends with you crippled.”

{alt}
imgupload  “Dormer you may not fear me, none here in this grouping may not fear me.  I have more filmed catfights then any of you.  I always hold my own and when I fight Pressly and leave her broken you all will fear me.”

{alt}
image hosting sites “I’m a mean fighter, Similar to the meanest women who fight.  I like to get in close and use techniques to wear a woman down stretch her out.  Often though I use those same techniques

{alt}
post images  “I drew her name and was like meh… Then I started training and my trainer came in asked who I was fighting and told me ‘good luck you’ll need it’ So I see she is trained and knows how to strike.  Potentially the best puncher I’ve ever faced and I have had a lot of fights.  So don’t worry Candace I’m not taking you lightly.  I’m here to win this fight, this bracket this half and this entire competition.  I’ve never been this motivated in my life.”

{alt}
upload a gif “Yeah so I entered this and I think about how close I was to beating Ashley Greene… I moved on of course and I concentrated so much on doing the Underwood stuff then but now I have to mix it up and go get my win.”
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:36:35 AM by Interac »

Offline pablitus

Re: WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 3 Pre-Fight Hype
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 09:08:07 AM »
Thank you for your great job, Interac. But when we can begin to read some stories?

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 3 Pre-Fight Hype
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:24:04 PM »
Once the fights i'm working on right now are done these will be my sole focus