News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tickle Fight, Kate Upton vs. Halle Berry!

• 0 Replies

Offline HappyTriangle

Tickle Fight, Kate Upton vs. Halle Berry!
« on: October 19, 2014, 08:00:55 PM »
New to this community, you can find my deviantart page here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

I have a MAJOR tickling fetish, so if that's not your things, sorry :P

"Okay, thank you!" Said Kate Upton while waving goodbye as she walked out of a studio, Kate had just finished a photo shoot with Esquire magazine dressed in a rather small string red bikini that was now just stuffed in her purse.

While walking to her car she felt a strange presence that made her turn around, only to find herself very close to a short, elderly woman with large glasses and short, curly snow white hair, and wrinkling, liver spotted covered hands that appeared to be reaching toward Kate's butt before Kate turned around.

"Uh... Hi." Kate said, a bit perplexed and nervous, but wanting to be polite.

"Hello dearie," the woman replied with a sweet but crackly voice, "I love those pants!" Referring to the jeans Kate was wearing.

"Thanks." Kate said, a bit calmer now.

"I'm a very big fan of your work," the woman said "you’re so beautiful, I could just eat you up."
Kate giggled due to the old woman's playful personality.

"Thanks, how did you find out about my work?" Kate asked, wondering how an old woman would know about her modeling career.

"Don't under-estimate a woman of my age; we have fantasies to my dear." An even bigger smile folded up on the woman's wrinkly face. "Now if you have time, could that be a reality?"

Kate was shocked, nobody has ever said this to her, but still wanting to be polite she said "Oh, no, I'm sorry; I'm very flattered but... I just don't think I could do that, I mean, I don't really know you and-"

"It's perfectly fine dear, thank you for your time." The old woman smiled and walked away toward an old beat up car, got in it, and drove away.

Kate got in her car and pulled out he phone, she tweeted; "I just got hit on by an old lady in a parking lot."

When Kate got back to her home she looked at the clock. 10:00 PM, Kate took a shower, and slipped into her pajamas. But before she got into bed her phone began ringing.

Kate answered;
"Hello?"

"Hey Kate, it's Halle, Halle Berry, I saw your tweet about the old woman, and the same thing happened to me yesterday."

"Did the woman have short white hair and big glasses?" Kate asked.

"Yeah!" Halle said "I don't know what she... hold on, someone’s knocking on the door." Halle then hung up.

Kate assumed that Halle would call her back tomorrow, so she went to bed.

Kate woke up the next morning, she stretched and went to take another shower, after drying off and changing Kate turned on the TV to see the headline;

"BREAKING NEWS, HALLE BERRY HAS GONE MISSING!"

Kate turned up the TV and heard the details, security cameras had picked up an elderly woman spraying chloroform into Halle's face after Halle answered the door to knocking.
Kate dropped the remote out of fear and ran to her door to check to see if it was securely locked.

Kate sighed with relief seeing her door unmoved from where she left it last night Kate turned around and screamed to see the old woman holding a spray can to hear face. That's all Kate remembered before everything went black.

Kate woke up, the first thing she noticed is that her clothes where gone, she had been stripped down to a string white bikini, the second thing was where she was, it appeared to be a basement, with a dirty white rug, sprinklers on the cold stone ceiling, and plywood walls with cheap light bulbs lighting up the room.

Third thing was Halle Berry, he was stripped down to a bright orange sports bra and yoga pants. Halle was banging on the plywood wall yelling; "Let us out of here!"

"Halle?" Kate asked, rubbing her eyes and picking herself up.

Halle looked over, "These fucking walls won't budge!"
Kate had a thought, "Did the old woman put us here?"

"Yeah." Halle said, stepping back from the wall. "And she dressed us in these outfits for her own sick pleasure." Halle motioned the two pieces of clothing on her body.

"Very good!" They heard a voice say through an electrical device.
They both looked around to find the source of the noise, but they couldn't.

"Let us out of here!" Yelled Kate,

"What do you want!?" Halle roared.

"Oh, don't be so upset, I just want to admire your bodies." Halle and Kate looked at each other with disgusted faces, they both tried to cover their bodies, but they were showing so much skin it wasn't worth trying.

"Now, here's the conundrum I'm facing, I love you equally both, but I don't know who to play with, so I thought of an idea that would have it so you are both in my fantasy, and I get to play with one of you."
Kate and Halle looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

"A tickle fight!" The voice said excitedly.
Kate and Halle where perplexed.

"What?" Kate asked, "A tickle fight?"

"Yes, and the first to tap out becomes my play toy for as long as I want, and the winner is let free."

"This is crazy!" Halle yelled.

"Yeah!" Kate said, backing her up. "Where not going to tickle each other for your amusement!"

"Then I guess I have to play with both of you, and have you watch each other being my play toy."

There was a pause. Halle then charged at Kate, tackling her.

"Halle?! What are you- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!?” Halle had begun spider-tickling Kate's sides.

"I'm sorry Kate!" Halle said picking up the pace. "But you know I'm a mother, just tap out please!"

"NOHOHOHOO!!!" Kate laughed, before digging fingers into Halle's smooth, highly ticklish armpits, causing Halle to wince and laugh, falling back as Kate fell on top of her.

"I'm not even 25 yet! I have my whole life ahead of me!"
Halle was squirming beneath Kate's quick fingers.

"GET OHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHOFF!!!!" Halle laughed, with all her strength Halle was able to put her arm up to Kate's armpit, and she begins poking it.

"HE HE HE HE HE HE!!!" Kate squirmed just enough to let Halle free, Halle then got on top of Kate's back. Halle then began tickling Kate's poor exposed sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STOAHHAHAHAHHAAP! THAT'S NOT FAHAHAHHAHAHHAIR!"

"I'm sorry!" Halle said, picking up the tickling pace.

"PLEHEHEHEHHEEHESE!!" Kate yelled her body shifting.

"Just tap out!" Halle demanded, "The sooner you tap out the sooner it'll be over!"

But Kate managed to flip around and dug her fingers into Halle's belly,
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHO!!!!" One finger slipped and fell into Halle's bellybutton, which cause Halle to scream with laughter.

This is just what Kate needed, a weak spot. Kate began twisting her finger, this made Halle's face light up with a forced smile.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!"

Halle fell back, but Kate was to existed to get back up, but Halle wasn't, so she went toward Kate's feet.

Halle got on top of Kate's ankles, and quickly danced her fingers up and down Kate's un-humanely ticklish soles.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kate erupted into laughter. "STOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!! NOT THE FEHEHEHEHHET!!!!!"

"You know how to stop it!" Halle screamed, tired of these games and just wanted to go home.

"OKAYHAHAHAHHAY!!!! OKAY OKAY!!!!" Kate began pounding her fists against the ground.
A virtual bell then rang, and Halle stopped tickling and got up.

"Kate!" Halle yelled going up to comfort her friend. "I'm so sorry! You know I-"

"No." Kate said, "I'm not mad, I can take what she has planned... I hope."
They both heard a loud hissing, they looked up to see the sprinklers releasing some kind of mist. That slowly made its way toward them.

"I recognize that." Halle said, "Call me when your back home."

"Okay, I will, wish me luck." Kate and Halle both closed their eyes and fell under the effects.

To read the other (only tickling) part of the story, click here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/Kate-Upton-vs-Halle-Berry-Tickle-Fight-F-F-451578916