News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vicious bikini catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
Vicious bikini catfight
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:29:52 PM »
Courtney: 28 years old. 5’2” 105lbs. 34C-24-32, Shoulder length auburn hair, pale white skin

Gabriella: 5’4” 27 years old. 113lbs. 36D-26-36, Shoulder length black hair, ivory white skin

It was a hot and humid August day, I was lounging on a beach chair by the pool sipping an ice cold beer.  Courtney and her fiancé John had invited everyone over for a relaxing day around the pool.  John, recently engaged to Courtney was ensuring we all had a good time by keeping the cooler stocked with beer and the girls liquored up with vodka cocktails.

Gabriella was Erica’s (my wife) cousin and was absolutely stunning.  She is 5’4 with a perfect set of 36D tits, porcelain skin, with shoulder length “jewish” curly black hair and a cute, innocent face complimented by big blue “doe” eyes.  She a near perfect body; the perfect set of 36D tits with half dollar sized pink nipples, long legs and a perfect core, slim but not toned (as it was the end of the summer and she was not hitting the gym as often).  She had just broken up with her recent boyfriend and was wearing a very skimpy black bikini, barely holding her oily body from bursting out of the top, sides and bottom of the bikini.  She was 3 drinks deep and was being extra flirtatious, especially with John, not missing an opportunity to flaunt her cleavage right under his nose.

Courtney was laying out on a lounge chair, occasionally sipping her vodka cranberry, seemingly oblivious to Gabriella’s flirtatious actions.  Courtney was looking “everyday pretty” as was her style. She did not turn heads the way Gabriella did, but was the pro-typical girl next door.  Her auburn hair was effortlessly landing a few inches below her shoulders; her light beautiful skin (sparingly freckled) was oily from the tanning lotion with a slight red tint from the sun.  Her strapless light yellow bikini with small white polka dots was pinning together her full, post baby breasts, leaving gorgeous cleavage over-flowing from the top of the bra. Courtney was very petite with a small but cute butt, slender legs that lead to perfectly thin ankles and well manicured feet, bright green eyes sitting in between lightly freckled, hued cheeks.  Outside of her fuller breasts, you would never know she had given birth 4 months prior.

Gabriella just finished herself a drink as John was walking by and “accidently” turned into him, spilling her drink on his chest.  She giggled an apology as she reclined into her chair and demanded that she make her another one due to his clumsiness.  The vodka was near empty and there was no more in the house so John asked that someone drive him to the liquor store.  Gabriella instantly jumped out of her chair, her right breast almost popping out of the bra, offered to go for the ride; she would not drive as she was tipsy.  Courtney awakened from her sun nap, sat up, removed her oversized sunglasses, finally noticing the blatant flirting by Gabriella announced that John is a “big boy” and can go by himself.  John however was quite tipsy himself and asked that Courtney drive him.  Erica, just out of the pool, put on her sundress and offered to drive him so that they both did not have to leave their house. John agreed and the two of them left, but not before Gabriella, announcing she would buy the bottle, grabbed a $50 from her purse and slowly placed it into John’s pocket.  Courtney did not miss this and glared at Gabriella who noticed the look.  Feeling the tension and not wanting to get in the middle, I excused myself into the house to use the bathroom which was only 20 feet away and the window perfectly overlooked the deck and pool.  I opened the blinds a little more than halfway immediately upon entering the bathroom and listened through the screen as the confrontation began…..

Courtney had placed her sunglasses back on her face and retired into the lounge chair as Gabriella walked towards the pool “accidently” bumping Courtney’s chair, adding a bitchy “sorry”.  Courtney, normally even tempered, soft spoken and non confrontational by nature had enough and quickly got to her feet. Gabriella was putting her left foot into the pool as Courtney walked by to grab the tanning lotion and “accidently” bumped Gabriella who fell forward into the pool, causing her sunglasses to fall from her forehead and break upon impact with the water.  Gabriella cried out “what the fuck Court?!” as she emerged from the pool.  “You broke my Gucci glasses bitch, you owe me $300!”  Courtney replied, “OMG Gabby, I’m so sorry, it was totally an accident.”  Gabriella, now out of the pool walked right up to Courtney and demanded she pay for a new pair of sunglasses.  Courtney said they would go to the mall next weekend and she would buy her a new pair as she attempted to walk by Gabriella to get back to her chair; however Gabriella was still angry and blocked Courtney’s path which put them face to face and breast to breast. 

Gabriella:  Slightly leaning forward into Courtney exclaimed “you did that on purpose you dumb bitch”

Courtney: Took a half step back, placed her left hand on her hip, locked eyes with Gabriella and retorted “I said it was an accident, now get out of my way and get the fuck out of my house.”

Gabriella: Mockingly placed her left hand on her hip and replied, “This is John’s house and he wants me here.  We can ask him as soon as he gets back.”  To add an exclamation to her point, he bent over slightly and with both hands, adjusted her breasts to accentuate her cleavage even more.

Courtney:  Shot daggers at Gabriella, turned around, walked out off of the concrete deck, held the gate open and turned to Gabriella and said, “This is our house, we are engaged and I am telling you to go the fuck home, now!  Go somewhere and find some asshole to use you and leave you, like they all do, slut.”

Gabriella: Aggressively approached Courtney, threw her sunglasses to the ground, bumped Courtney with her breasts, causing her to stumble 2 steps back onto the grass and yelled, “fuck you, you goddamn whore!  I use them! The same way I will use John, the second you turn your back!  You see the way he looks at me, fucking me with his eyes.  I am younger and hotter than you, not too mention without the MOM body.”

Courtney: Her eyes lit up with extreme hatred she took her sunglasses off of her face, tossed them to the side and cocked back her right hand and threw a round house slap that made contact with Gabriella’s left cheek and cried out, “Fuck you, you fucking whore!”

Gabriella: Shockingly looked at Courtney as she held her cheek, cried out “fuck you!” and charged Courtney.

The 2 girls met on the grass and immediately, almost predictably, grabbed each other’s hair and violently shook each other.  Gabriella released Courtney’s hair with her left hand and wildly began slapping Courtney’s right side, breast and cheek while crying out, “I fucking hate you!”  Courtney followed suit and began slapping Gabriella’s right side, breast and face replying, “Fucking whore!”  The girls were engaged in a violent hair tugging war, causing each girl to bend forward with each tug while wildly slapping each other with their left hands.  Courtney eventually escalated things by grabbing Gabriella’s right breast, dug her nails in and squeezed as hard as she could.  Gabriella immediately released Courtney’s hair and took a step back hoping to break Courtney’s grip of her breast and hair, however Courtney’s grip of Gabriella’s hair and breast only got tighter.  Gabriella, already bent forward, let out a yelp, charged Courtney hitting her in the middle of her stomach with the top of her head.  Courtney fell backwards, released her grip upon hitting the ground which resulted in a loud thud as her head slammed the ground.  Gabriella fell on top of Courtney; her right breast was now fully exposed with noticeable scratches and a trickle of blood that rolled down the top of her breast eventually stopping on her swollen nipple.  She immediately took advantage of Courtney’s temporary dazed by grabbing her hair with both hands and began to aggressively slam Courtney’s head onto the ground while yelling wildly.  Courtney, tears rolling down both cheeks was wailing “Stop!” while attempting to grab Gabriella’s face.  Gabriella had maneuvered her right knew onto Courtney’s left arm and pulled Courtney’s head up in between her breasts, attempting to suffocate Courtney.  After a few seconds of this, Courtney was able to slightly wiggle her face free and bit down on Gabriella’s right nipple, almost biting it clear off.  Gabriella lurched back quickly pulling her nipple from Courtney’s teeth in process and let out a blood curdling cry, “OWWWW YOU FUCKING BITCH!”  Courtney, with Gabriella’s blood on her lips, freed her left hand, grabbed Gabriella’s hair and pulled her down, rolled on top of her applying a schoolgirl pin.  She fiercely pulled Gabriella’s hair with her left hand and began pounding her face with her right palm.  Gabriella, now crying, pleaded for Courtney to stop while trying to cover her face.  After 6 or 7 direct strikes to Gabriella’s face, Courtney stopped hitting her and released her hair; however multiple strands were stuck to her nails.  Gabriella immediately took advantage of Courtney’s leniency, used her left hand to grab a Courtney by the back of her head and pulled her head to her in a violent head butt which produced a loud thud.  Courtney fell to her left and Gabriella jumped to her feet and began kicking Courtney in her soft stomach.  Courtney was crying loudly and curled into a ball, attempting to stop the onslaught.  Gabriella bent down, grabbed a fist full of Courtney’s hair with her right hand and used her left hand to pull Courtney’s strapless bra until it broke off.  Once Courtney’s breasts were exposed, Gabriella slammed Courtney’s head to the ground, grabbed her right breast with her left hand and harshly shoved her cupped right hand, over her panties into Courtney’s pussy.  After a few wild hits to Courtney’s pussy, Gabriella worked her hand under Courtney’s panties and began to roughly shove her 4 fingers in and out of Courtney’s shaved pussy causing some light bleeding.  This continued for 30 seconds until Gabriella released Courtney’s breast and removed her right hand from her now wet and swollen pussy and mounted her.  Gabriella removed her top and untied her panties and rammed her smooth, waxed pussy into Courtney’s face and demanded she “lick it!”  Courtney completely defeated complied until Gabriella triumphantly came all over Courtney’s face. 

I decided enough was enough and emerged from the house just as Gabriella began using her right foot to foot fuck Courtney.  I approached the women while telling Gabriella to stop.  Gabriella stopped penetrating Courtney but used both hands to pull her upper half off of the ground and turned her head to face me.  Courtney’s faced red and scratched and glazed with her own tears, Gabriella’s cum.  Her full breasts were red and scratches and her panties were wet with pussy juice, sweat and some blood.  Gabriella bent down and got into Courtney’s face and said “Open up bitch, you’re gonna suck off my cousin’s boyfriend.”  Shocked, I stopped dead in my tracks, my dick was rock hard as evident by the throbbing bulge in my bathing suit and with a puzzled look, said to Gabriella, “what”.  Still holding Courtney’s hair with her left hand, stood up, pulling Courtney’s upper body with her and replied, “You heard me.  This bitch is gonna suck your dick, I can tell you’re ready,” obviously referring to my bulge.

Just as the word “ready” rolled off Gabriella’s tongue, Courtney clenched her left hand into a fist and threw a vicious uppercut bluntly, making contact with Gabriella’s pussy.  Gabriella released Courtney’s hair and immediately fell to the ground.  Instantly, Courtney was on top of Gabriella pounding her face with both hands.  Gabriella was eventually able to cover her face, so Courtney shoved her left hand into Gabriella’s exposed pussy while violently tugging her hair with her right hand.  After loosing her up, she began fisting Gabriella while shouting “Is this what you want, you fucking dyke bitch?!”  Gabriella was sobbing and pleading Courtney to stop.  Courtney continued fisting Gabriella until she came.  Courtney’s hand emerged from Gabriella wet, she disgustingly examined her hand and proceeded to slap Gabriella’s face with both sides of her hand until the majority of the cum/blood mixture was on Gabriella’s face.  Gabriella had now completely given up and was laying limp with her hand outstretched on either side of her.  Courtney wildly began to slap and scratch Gabriella’s face, breasts and upper abdomen while loudly sobbing.  The wild slapping stopped, Courtney mounted Gabriella in a schoolgirl pin and slowly used her right index finger to scratch Gabriella from the left side of her pussy up her stomach, over hear breast and eventually stopping mid way up Gabriella’s throat leaving a thin blood trail.  Courtney grabbed Gabriella’s head with both hands and cried out “Who are you going to use now?!  Huh?!  Huh, bitch?!  Are you fucking happy now?! And with 2 ferocious slams of Gabriella’s head into the ground, Gabriella was out.  Courtney turned to me and emotionlessly said “let’s get her in the house quick.”  I walked over and picked up Gabriella and throw her over my shoulder.  I pointed to Gabriella’s bikini and Courtney’s top on the grass and Courtney quickly retrieved them and followed me into the house.

Courtney directed me to the basement and walked back outside as I placed Gabriella onto the couch.  Courtney returned with both mine and her phones.  She handed me my phone and said “take some pictures.”  Stunned, I looked at Courtney, her body gleaming from the mixture of tanning lotion, sweat and sprinkled with cum with traces of blood on her cheek and breasts from the vicious scratches, as she triumphantly strutted over to me, grabbed my junk and kissed me so hard I think she drew some blood from my tongue.  She directed my head to Gabriella as she began to snap pictures from her phone and urged me to do the same.  I lifted my phone to snap some pics of Gabriella but paused, awe struck from the entire situation.  I stared at Gabriella, her body too was gleaming and even beaten and lying on the couch was absolutely stunning.  Her long legs were sprinkled with grass stains, her pussy, stomach, breasts and face wet from sweat, cum and blood, but even unconscious her innocent face was daring you to fuck her.  Courtney, noticing my gaze dropped to her knees, pulled my bathing suit off and put her mouth on my dick.  She slowly gave my cock one looong suck from my balls to my shaft, stood up, grabbed my cock and pulled me over to Gabriella.  She put my hands on each of Gabriella’s thighs and firmly directed my torso until the tip of my dick was touch Gabriella’s pussy's wet lips.  Still wet from the ordeal, I had no problem smoothly entering her pussy.  At first I slowly fucked Gabriella; however that turned to a quick pounding of my cock in and out of her pussy, with Courtney taking video the entire time.  As I powerfully thrusted my cock into her lower stomach she awoke dazed but clearly angry I was fucking her.  She locked eyes with Courtney who was taking video of the whole thing and screamed out, “stop taking pictures, now! And YOU get your dick out of here!”  Courtney approached while commentating for the video, “this is what happens when dumb whores don’t know their place.”  I slowly ceased fucking Gabriella as Courtney firmly gripped Gabriella’s hair and gave it a rough pull, and held it, “you will shut the hell up until I say this is done, get it?”  Gabriella, in clear pain as Courtney refused to let go of her hair until she answered, meekly nodded her head in agreement.  Courtney released Gabriella’s hair, gave her a hard slap to the cheek, spit in her face while wrapping her right arm around my lower torso and pulled me back into Gabriella who let out a yelp as I re-entered her.  I immediately resumed fucking her hard and fast.  Courtney now directing demanded that Gabriella, “wrap your legs around, him” and demanded that I “pull her hair,” which I did.  Gabriella was now moaning, clearly enjoying it and then dug her nails into my back as I squeezed her ass with my right hand, still with a firm grip of her hair with my left and continued fucking her until I came so hard I had goose bumps.  Courtney cleared her throat to get Gabriella’s attention so she would notice the camera.  Gabriella now pleaded to Courtney, “please stop taking pictures” Courtney walked over to Gabriella, gripped her hair and said, “this video will remain in my possession and if I ever see you anywhere near John, I send it to everyone you know, now get the fuck out of her.”  Courtney pulled Gabriella to her feet by her hair, gave her a hard slap across the mouth with her right hand and shoved her towards the door.  Gabriella clumsily grabbed her bikini as she quickly made her way out of the house, got in her car and sped away.  Courtney put her phone away, turned to me, and with a wink said “this stays between us.”  I nodded in agreement; Courtney gave me a quick look over and went upstairs to shower.  I put my bathing suit back on, went back to the pool, sunk into a lounge chair and took a sip of my now warm beer and stared at the patch of grass in a daze until I was startled by Erica’s car pulling into the driveway.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Re: Vicious bikini catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:49:27 PM »
Love how a simple low blow can turn things around. Nice fight part of the story :)

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 02:35:02 AM »
Very exciting story.  Isn't that what we'd all like to think happens when two jealous bikini clad women are left alone?

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »
Great story. Love the Gabriella character. You should have her get beat up in another story by another jealous woman

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 11:11:53 PM »
Really good.  I like how you didn't overthink it or draw it out too far, but simply let the characters carry the story.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 08:39:04 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, rarely write.....about anything.  I haven't given much thought about these characters in a follow up.......door was def left open tho.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 01:52:15 AM »
I'd suggest that Gabriella goes on a rampage, though not always an easy or successful one, building up to a rematch.  Meanwhile, things are weird between her and Erica, but they're still friends/cousins.  Erica slowly starts leaning towards wanting to fight Courtney who is a little to willing to arrogantly talk about her victory around Erica.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.