News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Crystal VM Fights That Never Were: Andi v. Corri

• 5 Replies

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
Crystal VM Fights That Never Were: Andi v. Corri
« on: October 21, 2014, 09:50:23 PM »
Some people think Andi was one of the best catfighters ever to stare down her opponent at Crystal.  Big, tall, superb tits, and boy did she know how to administer a leg scissors.

Corri was also used to winning, even when she was fighting bigger women, thanks to her never-say-die attitude and big stamina. She had turned the tables more than once on an unsuspecting opponent who was taller and bigger than her.

I estimate she was probably giving away 4 inches and 10 pounds to Andi in this one.

If their paths had crossed at the top of their game, who would have come out on top?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Crystal VM Fights That Never Were: Andi v. Corri
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 12:56:32 AM »
Corri, because of better stamina

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 02:03:52 AM »
Corri came along near the end of the VM series and seemed to get better and better.  She wasn't the greatest fighter, but as you've said, she was very averse to quit.  I'd still lean more toward Andi, because I think her size advantage would have worn down Corri, kind of like what she (Andi) did to Taylor in their first match.  In any case, it would have been a great fight.

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 01:36:32 PM »
Gotta lean toward Andi in this one

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 05:42:41 PM »
If you watched all the fights Korri, you know that she is very headstrong, obstinate and does not give up until the end. She was winning the fights even with technically superior and larger rivals. Therefore, I believe that the fight will be close. The beginning will be for Andi, but contd struggle and victory for Korri. With many struggles, she lost only one fight. I think it was her first fight. It was fight with Mary, who was probably the best technically and forcefully warrior Crystal Catfight.
I recommend everyone to see  all Korri's fights and you will know what I mean. Korri will win.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:54:45 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:49 PM »
Andi will win and slap Corri into submission  :)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94