News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Halloween Havoc .. Catfighting in scary corn maze and haunted hayride!! Poll

• 42 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME ..... To the Catfights SCARY corn maze and Haunted hayride!!

We have 9 lovely catfighters, daring to risk the screams and frights ... To catfight to victory Halloween night!!

The soft rustle of the cornstalks, as they approach the maze entrance ... An eerie mist rises, by the entry gates. Maybe the spirits of those gone before them.
The sky darkens, as a blood red moon shines down overhead.
Screams can be heard from ahead of them, as they prepare to enter the corn maze itself. Are they screams of fun or terror in the long rows of the maze?

Jack O Lantern eyes watch them, as they head into the maze ... While other catfighters join them. Which ladies will find allies, frenemies or rivals first??
Which lady will emerge Halloween, as the winner over all other catfighters??

Let us begin .. and as you admire the ladies, having courage to enter. You never know, what haunts, frights or catfights await them this night!!

Storm
LADIES the haunted attraction is now open .. Feel free to add in your costumes photos ...  OR other photos of yourself. As the event runs ..

Glasses of hard cider or angry orchard alcohol style drinks, ready for the ladies. Before they head into the maze, and what waits for them inside!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:55:25 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The ladies ...

FAWNL ... Arriving costumed as a sexy guard or jungle fighter!!

ANNA.WILDCAT ... Arriving costumed as a sexy batgirl!!

IRENECATFIGHTER ... Arriving costumed as a sexy, dangerous gangsters moll!!

LYANNAPELON ... Arriving costumed as her favorite animae character

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
More ladies ...

RAVENKELLY ... Arriving costumed as a sexy devil lady!!

MICHELLE ... Arriving costumed as a sexy, catty pirate captain!!

ASHLEY23 ... Arriving costumed as Michelle she says, not sure what version!!

RAMA ... No costume given as of yet, still she is making the scene!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Always finish with a plus   .......  one more lady ..

ANNA THE MARINE CHICK ... Arriving costumed as a sexy Sarah Palin!!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
I think I’ll come to the party as my favorite movie character….Rocket Raccoon from “Guardians of the Galaxy”.  I always wanted to be a lot shorter and carry a big gun!

Well..it was either that or Xena again and I flipped a coin and the raccoon won!

I’m Rocket Raccoon and I’m the "Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant", an area of outer space sealed off from the rest of the cosmos by the so-called Galacian Wall. I am the captain of the starship Rack 'n' Ruin, and me and my first mate Wal Russ (a talking walrus by the way….DEAL WITH IT!) come from the planet Halfworld in the Keystone Quadrant, an abandoned colony for the mentally ill where the animal companions were genetically manipulated to grant them human level intelligence and bipedal body construction for many to become caretakers of the inmates.  It is heavily implied I have obsessive compulsive order…well……FUCK THAT SHIT!

In short…I’m damn special!  

As I always say……there aint no thing like me….except me!

I was Halfworld's chief law officer ("Ranger") who protected the colony against various threats.  That included the losers that are in this freaking poll…my God what a collection!  What is this storm?  A work release program?

But I was talking to Peter Quill (he likes to be called StarLord…I know…he has image issues) earlier about this very subject,

Peter Quill: I look around and you know what I see? Losers!... But life's giving us a second chance.

Drax The Destroyer (more about him later):  To do what?

Peter Quill:  Something good, something bad... a bit of both.  Win a Halloween poll maybe!

Rocket Raccoon (that would be me!): Aw, what the hell, I don't got that long a lifespan anyway...

Now if this raccoon costume keeps itching me like crazy I am gonna switch back to being a pirate....much more comfy that way :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:51:44 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Pirate or Racoon.....pirate or racoon?

Decisions decisions!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:53:08 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Racoon it is!!  Although as short as Ashley is...she'd fit in the damn raccoon costume easier.....

I wanna see her in her Michelle pirate outfit though :P

A midget pirate maybe?  What is Ash?  4'3"?

Ahoy lil matey!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:01:57 AM by Michelle »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Racoon it is!!  Although as short as Ashley is...she'd fit in the damn raccoon costume easier.....

I wanna see her in her Michelle pirate outfit though :P

A midget pirate maybe?  What is Ash?  4'3"?

Ahoy lil matey!!

Hmmmm well think the racoon was a space pirate .. So maybe a mix of the two??   ;)

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Damn I wanted to go as rocket raccoon and even had my own costume made and ready to go, but after hearing what my lovely friend Michelle was going to wear I decided to go in a different direction. Considering my love of anime I ended up deciding to go as my favorite character around, Juvia from Fairy Tail, which ended up being paid for entirely by the proceeds earned from selling my well done Raccoon costume to someone with a rather unique fetish :P

With umbrella in hand, a handy weapon for later if needed, I arrive at the maze with my dyed blue hair and ravishing good looks in a dress that shows off just enough to entice the eyes and the imagination but without giving away too much. Have to make everyone else work if they want to see more of me.

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:34:58 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
"Oh yeahhhhhhh don't ya know" in my most annoying northern accent, "We hunt lots a rodents up her in Alaska, don't ya know, oh hey look I can see Russia from here! Oh nope, those are just Lyanna's big tits, hey isn't that the blue fairy from the Sparkles paper towel commercial don't ya know!"

Looking frantically for my trusty bear rifle for Michelle.... "Oh shucks! I almost forgot this was a catfight, don't ya know! I guess I will have to claw her up to make a raccoon skin cap!"

Offline anna.wildcat

enters the scene with a shudder "was that just sarah palin i saw"  :o :o :o :o :o :o *Frowns*

time to move on quickly...as i enter the maze deeper an deeper....suddenly a jungle fighter crossed my path...looks are exchanged...smirks are exchanged....finally claws are raised...it s on Fawn!!!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Sit on the hay barn rafter doing my makeup and painting my war claws blood red as I look at my master's soul listed as a eat rotting fresh of fallen victims as I wait for Irene to find her way in to storms haunted hay darn :-*

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
straight forward voting:  Irene (strong appearence), Michelle (strong costume) and Rama ( well, two strong reasons :)  )

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Later on, I’m sitting around with my sidekick (Yea that’s right, MY sidekick!  The movie got it BACKWARDS!) Peter (Star Lord) Quill as he is trying to give me some ideas on how to win this damn poll and how I might keep from being SKINNED!

Peter Quill (StarLord): I have a plan Rocket I swear!

Rocket Raccoon: You've got a plan? Okay, first of all, you're copying me from when I said I HAD A PLAN MUTHAFUCKA!

Peter Quill: I'm not copying you, I have a plan, that's not that unique of a thing to say.  And don’t call me MUTHAFUCKA!

I won’t be called a MUTHAFUCKA by a “Racoon”!

Rocket Racoon: What’s a "Racoon" you dipshit?

Peter Quill: That would be you short shit!

Rocket Racoon: Shaddap!  Fuck this shit!  I’ll shoot my way out of this haunted house!

Rocket Raccoon: And secondly, I don't think you even have a plan Einstein!

Peter Quill: I have part of a plan.  And how many times do I have to tell you its “StarLord”?  HUH?

Drax the Destroyer: What percentage of a plan do you have StarLord?

Gamora: You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere!

Drax the Destroyer [glares at Gamora]: I just saved Quill!

Peter Quill: We've already established that you destroying the ship I'm am “on”….. is “not” saving me!

Drax the Destroyer: When did we establish that?

Peter Quill: Like three seconds ago muscle head!

Drax the Destroyer: Well I wasn't listening then, I was thinking of something else...

Rocket Raccoon: Gamora’s full of it, he get's an opinion…Drax is a member of this team too….just because he kills everything in sight is no reason to not treat him as an equal... What percentage of a plan DO you have Oh Brilliant StarLord?

Peter Quill: I dunno... mebbe twelve percent?

Rocket Raccoon: Twelve percent?
[starts laughing hysterically!]

Peter Quill: That's a fake laugh.  Now dammit that laugh is like so totally fake!

Rocket Raccoon: It's real!

Peter Quill: Totally fake as Gamora’s boobs!

Gamora: My boobs may be GREEN but they aren’t FAKE!

Rocket Raccoon: Hey Pete!...this is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because THAT IS NOT A PLAN!  YOU HAVE NO PLAN!

Gamora: It's probably barely a concept.

Peter Quill: [to Gamora] You're taking their side?  After I kissed you and felt you up you take the racoon’s side?

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket Raccoon: So what, "It's better than eleven percent!" What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Peter Quill: [to Groot] Thank you Groot, thank you. See? Groot's the only one of you who has a clue.

Groot: [Groot begins to chew on a leaf protruding from his shoulder]

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:37:43 PM by Michelle »

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
Mr storm is my boss and you own him your soul I he to collect you smutty dame as I come down from the rafters you try to kick me but miss as we roll and wrestle in the hay we separate as I click my fingers and jack o latteners light the room as we rise are claws I laugh at your dress be down to your waisti say so you what to fight it out ha ha