News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Halloween Havoc .. Catfighting in scary corn maze and haunted hayride!! Poll

• 42 Replies

Offline anna.wildcat

Thanks doc  :) :)

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
"Oh yeahhh, 12% is just about my approval rating!!! You betcha!!!"

Showing my cleavage to Peter Quill and Drax....

"Why don't you hunky men let me take the little rodent for a scalp...um...err haircut?"

Inching closer to the group...

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
GREAT way to start things off .... 6 of the ladies already making some noise...
MICHELLE making her case for raccoons ruling space!!
With LYANNAPELON and IRENECATFIGHTER adding some sexy photos!!

RAVENKELLY, ANNA.WILDCAT, as well as ANNA THE MARINE CHICK showing they are ready for catfight action!!  BTW happened to see someone mention Rama having some good reasons to vote for.

LOOKING like ALL of these ladies ... are beautiful, and deserve votes .. plus like a good marine .. Anna has some impressive guns of her own!!
A very fine looking group of catfighters, start to finish ...  NOT an easy decision, to pick only 3 faves I know!!

Thin ribbons of spider webbing, glisten, as they hang among the cornstalks. The early evening setting dew upon them.
GOOD GRIEF off to the side among the rows. It is the great pumpkin ... smacking around some unruly children of the corn ...   :o

Wonderful start ladies ...  Hope we see Fawn, Ashley and Rama add in!!

Storm

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
I hope the maze is full of jump scares and people in costume pretending like they will hurt us at any moment, that way I can have fun watching Anna waving her gun around in terror and...on second thought I don't know if she fully embraced the Palin costume and brought loaded weapons so u don't want that!

Anyway voted for my wonderful juvia costume and Michelle since she came as the greatest raccoon ever and she posted one of my favorite conversations in move history...12 percent is indeed better than 11 percent and drax is amazingly funny with his literal self.

Now my costume does come with a few changes throughout the evening, this is up next.
{alt}
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:38:38 PM by lyannapelon »

• God Member
Seeing all the sexy costumes, looking at my bear rifle and buck knife...

"Nah, I don't need these! Just need the weapons God gave me, you betcha!!!"

Placing the rifle and knife down, slowing staking behind a sexy woman with blue hair, adjusting my big rack with my hands.... Then I pounce right on to Lyanna's back, hands digging into the blue hair!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
I cheer Lyannapelon because I like her as a woman. She is cool chick. However, I'd put money on Michelle. I think Michelle will win this catfight tournament.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:21:51 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
I cheer Lyannapelon because I like her as a woman. She is cool chick. However, I'd put money on Michelle. I think Michelle will win this catfight tournament.

Thanks for cheering me on at least! Though as much as I love Michelle she can't quite top me :P Also...

With Anna suddenly hanging onto my back my first instinct isn't to groan or yell out in pain from having my glorious blue hair pulled it's instead to rub my back firmly against her to give those near to spilling out tits of hers a hard rubbing that's sure to set her nipples on fire! After a few seconds though my scalp is starting to burn a little so I reach behind my back and weave my strong fingers through her lovely brown locks of hair, giving them a sharp yank forward as I lean over and toss her down onto her back with a lovely slam that leaves her costume and hair covered in loose dirt. "Now Anna you know if you wanted a piece of me all you had to do was ask." I laugh before grabbing Anna by those large melons of hers before dragging her over to the watermelon and pumpkin patch. "Are watermelons in season? Oh well doesn't matter, I just like the word play involved with melons and two such well endowed women as us in the chest department."

• God Member
Whooooooo.... My world goes topsy turvy as I go over Lyanna's head and into the dirt.... Oh Shucks!!! Laying there for a couple seconds trying to get he breathe back into my lungs... Then two slim but strong hands grab my beautiful, precious breasts pulling me over by the pumpkins... Yyyyyeeeeoooiowww!!!

A few of the pumpkins have been cut open to make Jack O Lanterns.... As I am pulled past I grab a handfull of the insides of the pumpkin, smashing the shredded, goey substance into Lyanna's face.... Reaching out with my hands grabbing at her large hanging breasts!!!

"Two can play at this game Missy!!!"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
I just have to say Anna Palin has me doubled over reading her posts...great stuff!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Anna The Marine Chick: What’s a raccoon doing carry a giant space weapon for?

Rocket Racoon: That's for if things get really hard core..and I aint talking about dat film Peter….errrr…StarLord….. has of Gamora when she was 19….WOWSA!  Some “art” film!  Or if you wanna blow up moons. Although I personally enjoying just mooning people, by using the vernacular!  I am at a disadvantage in a “mooning” contest unless I have my ass shaved!

Moon blasting calls for this here ACME Industrial Grade Special Spherical Neutrino Blaster and Vibrator!

Anna the Marine Chick: Vibrator?  Uh Oh!

Gamora: No one's blowing up ANY moons you midget hairball.  And leave your hairy ass out of this!

Rocket Raccoon: God you green boobed hooker!   You just wanna suck the joy out of everything for me don’t ya?

You just don’t like raccoons!  That’s profiling and I got a damn sexy profile!

Gamora: And Quill, your ship is filthy.
Gamora: [She walks away, quill staring at her green ass]

Peter Quill: [looks over and whispers to Rocket]  Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, my carpet would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Rocket Raccoon: You got issues, Quill.   Oh…btw…who’s Jackson Pollack?

Peter Quill (StarLord): I think he’s the warden of this prison we’re in!

Rocket Raccoon: Quit smiling, you're supposed to be professional.

Rocket Raccoon: I'm only interested in the simple things... like how much this is going to hurt Anna when I blow her away with my gun!  She aint never faced vermin da likes of me!  

Anna The Marine Chick: NO one has ever faced ANYONE like you!   You’re a genetic mutation moron!

Rocket Racoon: Yeah but ya shoulda seen me before da mutation, damn I was hot!  Did I tell ya I was almost elected Homecoming Queen of Halfworld High School!!

Gamora [looking at Rocket and rolling her eyes]:  You may be a Diva but you are most definitely NOT a Queen!!

Rocket Raccoon: Oh so you with the green tits is gonna be judging da likes of me huh?  Maybe you and this Anna Chick oughta get together.  You look like her type……Tall, Green and BITCHY!  Hey!  Are those tits real by duh way?  Did you go to Renee Zellwegger’s plastic surgeon?  Damn she looks GOOD!!  Cept her tits aint green ☺

Gamora: [lunges at Rocket!]  YOU TICK INFESTED LITTLE VERMIN SHIT!!!!  ANNA CAN’T HAVE YOU!!  YOU’RE MINE!!

To Be Continued

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:51:06 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline JAOH88

My Money's on Anna. Marine's don't quit, ever!!!!!!!!!!! Simper Fi

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Wait Rama hasn't even picked a costume or shown up and she has votes? I mean we have a Sarah Palin, a Rocket Racoon, and people are voting for no costume?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Shrieks and screams sound from every area of the corn maze ....

Lyanna, Marine Chick Anna, Michelle and Irene showing some moves and making some noise!!

As the ladies face each 0ther, spine tingling cries rise up in the darkening night. The sounds of large creatures crashing through the maze close by.
Is it another catfighter, maybe some fiendish ghoul stalking prey. Being in Sleepy Hollow .. Maybe even the headless horseman himself!!

Light fog drifts across the eerie flame filled eyes of jack-o-lanterns.
The snap and crackling of corn stalks or maybe Sadie's popcorn stand??

Strange mists and chanting to be heard OR maybe the Purple Vixen using her crystal ball, to make predictions??

Are the ladies heading in the right direction to find the hayride? If not, at least to find another sexy catfighter to tangle with??

More frights, claws and combat ahead!!

Mandy feel free, to stay close ... I hear the sounds of horses hooves making the ground tremble nearby ...

• God Member
Found Rocket!!!!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
One soul down next soul is Anna'