News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Halloween Havoc .. Catfighting in scary corn maze and haunted hayride!! Poll

• 42 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
As you may recall, when we last left our much beloved hero Rocket, he was about to get in a galatic mess of epic proportions!

Rocket Raccoon: [pulls two laser pistols and points them at Gamora and Anna, stopping them in their tracks!]

Rocket Raccoon: Keep callin' me vermin tough girl!s

Rocket Raccoon: You just want to laugh at me like everyone else!

Rocket Raccoon: He thinks I'm some stupid thing! He really does!
[points to Gamora]  Obviously she didn’t read my fucking bio!

Rocket Raccoon: Well, I didn't ask to get made!

Rocket Raccoon: I didn't ask to be torn apart and put back together over and over and turned into some little monster!

[covers his face with his paws, begins to cry, faking of course as he peers between his claws to see who all is watching]

Rocket Raccoon: He called me "vermin"!
[points to Drax]

Rocket Raccoon: She called me "rodent"!
[points to Gamora]

Rocket Racoon: [snif snif]

Rocket Raccoon: He called me a “squirrel”!!  That’s cold Pete!!
[points to Peter Quill]

Peter Quill: [looks startled] You ARE a squirrel DUMBASS!

Rocket Raccoon: You said I was a “raccoon”!  Aint you got no knowledge of duh animal anatomy like stuff and biology and metaphysicsical and dat stuff?  Fuck Pete, did you even get a GED?

Peter Quill: Its “StarLord” hairball!  How many times do I have to ask you to call me StarLord?

Anna the Marine Chick: You do remind me of a certain squirrel now that you mention it!  Now I recall, that squirrel who hung out with the big moose!!  Rocky the Flying Squirrel!!!  I thought he was dead?

Rocket Racoon: Hey!!  I aint no fucking nut eating squirrel and I am tired of being compared to that cartoon shithead!!  I am a SPACE HERO!  All that goof ball can do is wear those stupid goggles and jump from tree to tree!! BIG WOO!!  He has to have that big dumb moose Bullwinkle to protect him!!  I don’t need no steenkin bodyguard! READ MY BIO!!

Rocket Racoon: [hands out his bio to everyone]

Rocket Racoon: Let me read ya da good shit ok?

“Rocket Raccoon possesses the normal attributes of an Earth raccoon, including speed (which has been additionally amplified by his training), an acute sense of smell, sight, hearing and touch. He is an accomplished starship pilot, an expert marksman with the two laser pistols he carries as well as having an affinity for heavy weapons. He is an expert in many forms of martial arts.  He is a master military tactician and leader, attributes that help him take charge of the Guardians of the Galaxy when Star-Lord is unavailable”

Anna the Marine Chick: I think you wrote that yourself!  HA!

Rocket Racoon: Hey!  Look it up!!  It’s in dat Wikipedia thingie!!  Dat guy dat what went to Russia, he’s da expert, that Edward Snowden dude!  Did ya note da martial arts reference?  And that don’t mean painting Sheriffs neither!!

Rocket Raccoon: Let's see if you can laugh after five or six good shots in your freakin' face!

To Be Continued

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:43:17 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Hmmmm think I saw that raccoon in the great outdoors raiding a cabin for food.

Your heart races as you run through the corn mazes .....  Icy chills running along your spine. You run through some puddles of a gooey red substance. As you hear screams coming from ahead. You can only hope, it is corn syrup .... Not a messy remain, from someone being dead.

The end of the rows almost in reach .. Yet somehow, it begins to move farther, and farther away .....  Will you ever make it to the hayride??

Ladies in panic, feeling that age old survival instinct ... To run in fright or stand her ground and CATFIGHT!!!

Storm

As werewolves howl, and Jack-O-Lanterns grin, leer, and scowl. SUPPORT your fave catfighters, as they look hauntingly beautiful. While they bring your spirits back to life!!

FawnL

..I would like to thank all those who voted for me...
and say sorry for not contributing to this poll as I was used to do and as I always like to do ...
but external factors are keeping me too busy and my mind too far...

Have fun....

Offline anna.wildcat

:o :o

forget the ghosts here, the poll is turning out be a shocker  :o

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Oh shucks.... This is turning into a scene like the Palin Family brawl... Oh yeahhh we love a good scrap... Too bad Bristol wasn't here, you betcha!!!

Booby grabbing Lyanna, good gravy she has a big rack!!! Imagining she is a blue haired Meghan McCain, I hate that trollop!

Listening to Rocket speak, I should say never seen a Raccoon speak... At least not the one mounted on my wall!!! You Betcha!!! And I thought my unshaved cooter was the only hairy animal here! Don't ya know it gets cold in Alaska!!!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
"I never knew Sarah was as busty as this!" I laugh while squeezing those plump tits of Anna, giving them the attention they deserve with my fingers as I drag her into the pumpkin and watermelon patch. "36D?" I say taking a guess at their cup size before getting a face full of pumpkin guts, licking my lips savoring the sweet taste while shaking my head to clear it from my eyes, gasping as her hands latch onto my tits through my costume. "That was rather tasty, here have a taste." I say before pulling on her tits and swinging Anna towards one of the carved jack o lanterns, driving her head first into the face of the jack o lantern putting her head inside the pumpkin.

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
I believe that Lyanna, Anna the Marine Chick, and Michelle are the three Battling Beauties who have my vote!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:49:55 AM by ETC (etcaaf) »
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Oh what the hairy heck is happening!!!! One second I was squeezing some big melons and now there is darkness and smells like pumpkin.... Slowly getting to my feet I stager around with a Jack o lantern on my head... Spinning it around and stumbling looking like a busty headless horseman... I bump into Drax... Touching his hard abs and muscles... Oh my!!! Then stumbling more, grabbing peter quills "peter" ... Oh my oh my!!! Pushed into a moving tree... Oh my, barky!!! Then I swerve back and forth... Grabbing something hairy!

Wait are those furry boobies?!?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
As some shrieks and screams are heard among the corn rows ....  Some headstones begin to appear.

Some of the ladies making it closer, to the hayride.. will they find safety there??

What is that someone is chanting .. Beetlejuice, beetlejuice .... BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Hmmmmm  have not even put my fangs in for the costume. Yet have this desire for necking with Irene or Anna Marine Chick.  He he he

Fawn take care of what is needed most  .... willing to give fangs, for having you around later.   ;)

Storm 

Offline litalover

Lyanna, Michelle, and ummm Anna move on

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Our heroes are now planning their escape from the haunted house and are in deep discussion on their plans

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter Quill[StarLord]:  Well that's just as fascinating as the first 900 times. What is wrong with wood head here?

Rocket Racoon: Well he don't know talkin' good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot," exclusively in dat order.

Kinda like Gamora’s is limited to “Fuck You Rocket” and “Oh Kiss Me StarLord!”

Gamora: I never beg for anything you rat faced vermin!!

Peter Quill[StarLord]:  Well I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast, bud.   It’s a lot like Anna’s bad Sarah Palin imitation!…you pray at some point it just ends!!   Is Groot from Jersey too?  Elizabeth, New Jersey I bet!  A lotta gangsters are from there!  He reminds me of one of the Sopranos I still say!

Rocket Racoon: I aint from no Jersey, new or old!

Rocket Racoon: If we're gonna get outta here, we’re gonna need to get into that watch tower, and to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one.   Better make that two.  One of you fucking losers will probably break da first one so we need a back up plan!

Gamora:  Leave it to me.

Rocket Racoon: Oh yeah, leave to green tits, she’ll seduce him all right [rolls my eyes].  Does he have a green cock?  I assume dat would be attractive to ya?

Gamora: Oh I am so going to make you into a raccoon fur door mat when we’re out of here flea bag.  Don’t you have something to go fetch?  Someone throw a space grenade and ask Rocket to go fetch!

Rocket Raccoon: [glaring at Gamora] I know you think I’m cute so why are ya fightin it?  Come on!!  Show me those green tits!!!

Rocket Raccoon: [points at one of the guards] That dude there. I need his prosthetic leg for my plan. And no, I am not talking about his cock!  Only Groot has a prostectic cock!  WOW!  A wooden cock, oh well.  Sorry Groot!

Peter Quill[StarLord]:  His leg?   You need a fake leg for this plan?

Rocket Raccoon: Yeah. God knows I don't needs da rest of him. Look at him. He's useless.  Kinda like Anna’s tits.

Peter Quill[StarLord]:  All right.   But this better be good if I risk my life for a prostetic leg!

Rocket Raccoon: And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. You see it?

Peter Quill[StarLord]:  Yeah.

Rocket Raccoon: Well, dat aint it moron!  HA! [laughs hysterically]  Its da red one!!  There's a Quarnex battery behind it. Purplish box. Green wires. To get into that watch tower, I definitely need it.   I also need 3 tooth picks, 4 rubber bands, last months Playboy magazine, 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag, and a Diet Coke!

Gamora:  How are we supposed to get that?

Rocket Racoon: Well, supposedly, them bald bodied guards find YOU attractive, God knows why!  So maybe you could work out some sort of trade.  Those green tits of yours must be worth something!
[Groot suddenly begins plodding towards the panel]

Gamora:  You must be joking.   What’s the Playboy magazine for?

Rocket Racoon:  No, I really heard they find you attractive.  Is that so hard to believe because I know Peter …errr…..StarLord did!

And da magazine is becoz of my needs thing!

Gamora: I NEVER had sex with Peter!! And what needs could a little furry shit like you have?

Peter Quill[StarLord]: Hey!!  Don’t say it like it would be so bad!!  Remind me to never gets the hots for a green chick again!

Look. It's 20 feet up in the air  to get that battery and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen.

Rocket Racoon: I got one plan, and that plan requires this frickin' Quarnex battery, so FIGURE IT OUT!   Hey Pete!  You big pussy!  I thought you were fucking StarLord!!  Can’t you do a Vulcan mind thingie on dat battery and like make it like materialize on duh table here?

[Groot removes the panel, which hits a passing inmate on the head and knocks him out]

Peter Quill(StarLord):  Well one of those guards is a big rat faced female  (I think its a female anyway?), so why don’t YOU go over there and see if you can seduce her.  Or maybe she’s a long lost relative?

Rocket Racoon: Are you implying I am rat faced Pete?  If you are that’s just wrong on so many levels!  Can we get back to it and stay on plan?   Come on!  Thanks.
[Drax spots Groot trying to remove the battery]

Draz the Destroyer: Oh shit!

Rocket Racoon: Now, this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode and da shit hits da fan. Lights and alarms go off and it gets crazy!  Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last.

[Groot removes the battery, setting off the alarms]

Rocket Racoon:  Or we could just get it first and improvise. MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Gamora:  I'll get the armband!

Peter Quill:  I got the Leg!

[Quill has just retrieved the prosthetic leg Rocket asked for in order to break out of prison]

Rocket Racoon: Someone’s got her hands on my itty bitty titties!!!   YUM!!
I knew those hormone shots would come in handy….Wait a sec!...I can’t have BOOBS!!!

Rocket Racoon:  [Looks at Peter} You actually got it?  The leg?  I was just kidding about da leg, I just thought it'd be funny!  [laughs hysterically!]  GOD that is soo cool!!!  

[Grabs the leg, turns  and cracks it over Anna’s head!!]

Rocket Racoon: Dat one's for my pal Bullwinkle!!!

Rocket Raccoon: Dat’s also for shooting mice from a helicopter and then telling people you’d pay em a $150 for each one they shot!  Just coz you were da Guv of dat Alaska place!..…and then you QUIT!!  LOSER!!  Going after helpless mice from a helicopter??  

Peter Quill: Shooting “mice”?

Rocket Racoon: yeah…mice….that’s a buncha mooses!

Peter Quill: A bunch of mooses is…errr….mooses... you moron!

Rocket Raccoon: Oh?  Oh fuck!

{alt}

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 04:54:44 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
As ghouls march, and goblins pillage ... Shrieks and screams echo through the night ...  Which lovely beauty, will finish with winning this catfight??

TIME coming to a close.. SEVERAL of the ladies close, and in the running to win!! Show your support, and cast the final votes.. As the poll heads to the finish!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OHH WOWWWWWW;

A TIE between that impressive LYANNAPELON ... Along with the equally outstanding MICHELLE !!!
LADIES your choice .. leave it this way OR do you want a tie breaker?? Let me know ..

GREAT showing for that sexy ANNA THE MARINE CHICK as well .. Hmmm Maybe a three way poll??

IRENE, FAWN, RAMA, and KELLY ... THANKS for always being willing to be part and have fun with these!!

ANNA.WILDCAT .. Loved having you part of things for the first time. Hope you had fun!!
ASHLEY23  You are sexy .. wish you could have spent more time here!!   

LADIES great job... Hope it brought more Happy, to your HALLOWEEN !!

Storm