News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ella Henderson vs Katy Perry

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Ella Henderson vs Katy Perry
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:11 AM »
Singer Ella Henderson (18) and pop star Katy Perry (29) got themselves into a bitchy spat during a live talk show. Asked which has been her most successful cover of a song so far Ella replied to the host

'...Oh, I guess, Firework - People have often told me, or commented on the Internet, that my version is better than the original, because I've got a better voice...'

For a brief moment, there was an awkward silence in the studio during which Katy darted a poisonous glance at Ella; and Ella, realising what she'd just said, suddenly smiled as if amused, throwing a side glance at Katy, and eventually began to giggle.
Katy's temper, at the insult received by the young upstart, was nearly boiling over. She got up, walked over to Ella, stood before her and hissed

'...Better than the original, huh?? - Well, you little shit, I've never even heard you sing, you know I've got so little time to spend in market squares and shopping malls that I tend to miss people like you, but how about you proving what's behind your big talk?...'

Ella rose, drawing herself up in front of Katy, and standing so close to her that the women's boobs touched. A mere one inch shorter than Katy, she was as good as at eye level with her while staring at her menacingly. Both women slightly increased the pressure  between their nipples, and Katy finally mocked Ella

'...Seems like you'd really love to have your little boobies flattened by my bust...'

Ella kept staring at her, and said,

'...We'll see about that later, shall we? First of all, I can prove I'm better than you right here tonight. I sing you into shame and embarrassment without any effort - not that it could be called a great accomplishment, considering the croaking and wailing you insist on calling singing!...

After a few more insults the two ladies hurled at each other it was agreed on that they were going to have a singing contest in which Katy will compete against Ella with her hit 'Firework' and Ella against Katy by performing her version of the song.
Ella suggested that they should also let the audience decide which of the two women is the better looking one, to which Katy indifferently agreed, even laughing at Ella.
...However, Katy and Ella were not satisfied before agreeing that they should fight in a ring, to determine which of the women will ultimately destroy the other in a no rules wrestling match...

Ella sings Katy's song to prove that she's the better singer ➡ scroll down for link

Katy sings her song to prove that she's the better singer ➡ scroll down for link

Ella Henderson: 18 years, 5'7", 66kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:29:24 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Ella Henderson vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:51:15 AM »
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:54:23 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:56:19 AM »
Above: Ella Henderson

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:59:17 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:00:28 AM »
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:04:09 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 10:08:03 AM »
Ella competing with Katy:   http://youtu.be/eTX7ugZ5JEQ

Katy competing with Ella:   http://youtu.be/lvWc0luwC5Q
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:21:39 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 03:06:11 PM »
Katy all the way.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM »
Ella doesn't have tits.  They're microscopic at best.  This is a complete non-contest.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.