News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MOST ONE SIDED FIGHT EVER: Blake Lively vs. Willa Holland

• 1 Replies

Offline JamesD12

MOST ONE SIDED FIGHT EVER: Blake Lively vs. Willa Holland
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:44:59 AM »
Willa came out in a small, black and lacy taint top that covered just the top half of her body and a tight black miniskirt that stopped at her thighs. She had her hands on her hips as she watched the much bigger Blake Lively come out, dressed in a pink shirt and yoga pants.

"Giving up yet?" Lively bantered.

"The only thing I'm giving today is an ass whooping," Willa said, suprisingly confident.

Blake laughed it off, putting her hands up, ready to get down to business. She figured she would play around with Willa a bit, but let her down easy for the most part.

But Willa kept at it. "Who gave you that name anyway? You're five foot ten and your name is Blake. Are you sure you qualify for this contest?"

"Because everyone knows what a sexy name Willa is," Blake remarked, putting her fists up again. "C'mon, let's get this over with."

Willa smiled at her. "Oh no, I run this show. You may be tall...but believe me, you WILL be my bitch tonight." Willa aggressively attacked Blake with a roundhouse kick, but Blake grabbed her leg in mid air and threw Willa down to the ground. She spun and fell on her stomach, her arms flailed out, her legs spread just enough to see beneath her skirt.

She started to get up quick, ready to retaliate, but Blake stomped on her back and she hit the ground with a smack. Then Black kicked her in the side. Willa rolled over, shrieking in pain.

"You having second thoughts?" Blake asked. She stepped on Willa's ass and used her foot to drag her along the floor. Willa squirmed and struggled but couldn't even budge Blake's strong leg. Blake sat down on top of her back. "Aw, it's so cute to watch you fight." She slammed Willa's head face flat into the ground. Willa's eyes welled up with tears as her nose cracked at impact. "Poor baby," Blake said, pulling on the bottom edge of Willa's tight skirt. She rubbed Willa's thighs and then moved up to her hips.

Willa, suddenly enraged, motivated herself to get up. "IT'S MY TURN, BITCH!" She yelled at the top of her lungs with conviction. Blake stood up to let Willa get up, just to play around with her. Willa swung her fist at Blake's face but once again her attack was caught in mid air. Blake bent Willa's arm behind her back, lifted her skirt and kneed her under her pussy. She caught Willa on her way to the ground, lifted her up into the air, and swung her into the nearby wall.

"Your turn to what?" Blake asked with a smirk. "Give up?"

Willa was about to agree, but Blake wasn't having any of that. She grabbed Willa by her legs and dragged her across the floor in circles, Willa screaming the whole way as her skirt rode up her thighs. Blake got on top of her again, this time straddling her belly, and punched her in the face over and over again. Snot and blood flew everywhere as Willa grunted and Blake tore her to pieces. She kicked her legs and yelled but Blake was dominating her.

"I'm going to make you eat your fucking shit!" Willa said unconvincingly when Blake finally stopped.

"Interesting idea," Blake conceded, and picked Willa up, her forearm under Willa's crotch. She carried her all the way to the bathroom.

"No! NO WAIT!" Willa kicked her legs but it was hopeless. She had to concede, regardless of her own pride. She was getting her ass absolutely whooped and there was no doubt about it. "You win!"

"I think I smell something..." Blake said with a laugh. She opened a stall door and revealed a toilet with dark brown water, spotted with turds around the rim of the bowl.

"NOOO!" Willa yelled. "I win-I mean, you win!! YOU WIN I MEANT!" Blake threw her down the floor and kicked her in the tush again. Willa coughed at the horrendous smell.

"Who is who's bitch, now?" Blake asked, keeping her foot on Willa's booty.

"I AM YOUR BITCH!" Willa shrieked. "You showed me. Just let me go."

"That was fun," Blake said. Then she grabbed Willa's head and dunked it into the shit filled toilet. Willa squirmed and flailed but couldn't get loose. Blake was getting turned on by her own dominance. She lifted Willa up, toilet water dripping from her shit-soaked hair and face. Willa choked and then vomited all in the toilet, so disgusted by the experience but relieved that it was over.

"Oh no, you made a mess. Let's see if you can clean some of that up." Blake put her hands around Willa's jaw this time, forcing her mouth open as she pushed her face back into the water. Willa screamed louder than ever in the split second before she ate a mouthful of shit and vomit filled toilet water. After a second of gurgling, Blake let her up and then dunked her right back in. The tainted water poured into Willa's mouth this time, it tasted of utter defeat to go with the atrocious flavor. Finally Blake gave her a break. But only for a second.

Willa vomited again in the toilet. This time Blake wrapped her legs around Willa's hips, put her in a chokehold, and for one last time dunked her head in the toilet. She looked like she was riding a bronco as Willa moved hopelessly, slapping her ass and slipping her hands around her hips. After a few seconds, Willa became so humiliated that she gave up. Her arms laid out beside the toilet, and she simply stayed limp as Blake pushed her face into vomit and shit.

"Aww," Blake said, "No fun." She pulled Willa out of the stall by her legs and fit her hands around her skirt, pulling it straight down off her in a strong, forced movement. Willa was wearing a lacy black thong underneath. Blake got on top of her again as she wriggled Willa out of her top, throwing it to the side. She put her hands down Willa's bra and grabbed, Willa screaming in pain. Then she put Willa over across her lap.

"You kicked my ass," Willa said, hopefully. "You beat the shit out of me and then made me eat it. You fucked me up worse than anyone's been fucked up. Just enjoy your victory and leave me here, please..." She looked up...and saw that Blake had been video taping that. She started crying again.

Blake grinned. "I BELIEVE WILLA IS MY BITCH!" she yelled gleefully, and spanked her so hard that the smack echoed through the room. She kept spanking her over and over again, as Willa yelled out in agony. Her butt reddened as it continued for minutes. Then finally, Blake set her on the floor on her back.

She was turned on and ready to finish. She ripped Willa's bra off and threw it to the crowd. Then she got on top of her stomach and stared her down. "You're going to remember just one more taste," she promised. Then she ripped off her own pants and sat her giant ass down on Willa's face, riding her back and forth. Willa's muffled yells only turned her on more. Finally, she climaxed and her fluids went all over Willa's face, down into her mouth that had already tasted shit and vomit.

Willa turned back over by herself when Blake got off. Then Blake pulled Willa's thong off, rubbed it over her vagina to moisten it with her remaining cum, and balled it up and shoved it in Willa's mouth. She picked Willa's naked, beaten, humiliated body up and laid her out in the middle of the hallway for everyone to see.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: MOST ONE SIDED FIGHT EVER: Blake Lively vs. Willa Holland
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 09:08:42 PM »
A little bit loathing fight, that nontheless I would really like to see. But better the thing, Blake has recorded and not live, because it would stink too much.  :D