News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katy Perry VS Christina Hendricks (Story)

• 18 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry VS Christina Hendricks (Story)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 11:58:38 PM »
Very nice story!!!  I think that Katy Perry can't lode a fight against Hendricks, Christina is heavier than Katy but doesn't seem in shape like Perry . And Katy is taller and younger than Hendricks so .........Katy Perry would win a fight against Christina Hendricks!!!

I think that Katy beats Christina in any kind of fight.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:59:25 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
I've read this again because it's phenomenal!  :) Only that sentence - The redhead stood taller than Katy, at about 5’7” compared to Katy’s smaller stature of 5’4 - I feel should still be changed really because with the miss of the real Katy by 4 inches it's something sticking out as just wrong.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 09:28:09 PM »
I've read this again because it's phenomenal!  :) Only that sentence - The redhead stood taller than Katy, at about 5’7” compared to Katy’s smaller stature of 5’4 - I feel should still be changed really because with the miss of the real Katy by 4 inches it's something sticking out as just wrong.
Thanks! :)

I wish I could change it but I can't seem to edit that post. :(

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 10:39:14 PM »
Thanks! :)

I wish I could change it but I can't seem to edit that post. :(
Oh of course, my bad, you have limited time to edit posts, happens to all of us, haha!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.