News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My second year on the board, thank you all. My top five fights of this year

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
This makes it two years on this board and thank you all for reading and hopefully enjoying my work.  I am sorry for doing so many poll’s as of late but it is leading to something I promise.  This time last year I posted about my first year along with my five favorite fights written by me.  This year I am doing it again so here are my Top Five:

Katie Holmes vs. Anne Hathaway:  This was a fight I wanted to do for a while.  Since I wrote Anne beating, no since I wrote Anne giving Katherine Heigl a one sided beating I wanted a woman who Anne would lose to.  I always thought of Katie as someone who would prefer technical fights but she fights better when she truly despises a woman and I saw Anne who wants everything to be about the fight stay neutral work a game plan.  Not able to get that extra little bit when fighting someone she dislikes.  It’s what I enjoyed Katie fought better with hatred while Anne wasn’t as great fighting with hate.  To me the fight broke down like Katie could match Anne for technical skill, Anne may have had a strength advantage but not a big one.  So it came down to the extra gear which Katie had Anne did not. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37856.0.html

Rose Leslie vs. Jordan Hayes:  I just absolutely loved this fight, I liked Jordan from the first ep of  Helix.  The moment I began writing it just flew.  Everything was there except for the ending I truly didn’t know who was winning this fight until the very end.  Back and forth new spots it was a fight I don’t think you the reader knew who would win until Jordan finally won.  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38465.0.html

Miley Cyrus vs. Emma Watson: This was a pure catfight between two polar opposites.  I hadn’t written a pure catfight in so long and this was it.  I can’t match these two up without it turning into this kind of fight.  As I started writing it I was tempted to give Miley the win, I think she matches up well with Emma.  She turns someone like Emma into something else and I can just see these two legitimately not liking each other.  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38667.0.html

Janet Montgomery vs. Aubrey Plaza : Great fight back and forth action a rematch from a solid fight.  Blew the first one out of the water and after a year of build-up I pressured myself into having to deliver on this fight.  It didn’t seem popular and never had the hits but I loved writing it and read it again every so often.  There’s something about the match up that excites me and I want to write these two battles again and again.  But it wasn’t popular for some reason   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41555.0.html

Eliza Dushku vs. Olivia Munn:  Torn between this fight and the Fonseca/Butler fight but this one I was actually tempted to make it a draw.  As I was writing it I liked it more and more once I found a narrative.  First it was a struggle to write this but I just kept going fighting through it and then I didn’t want to finish writing it.  That’s why it makes my top five of my second year on the board because all along I knew what was going on with Fonseca/Butler and the end was always there but this one it was never there.  I kept writing and writing and could have written more and maybe done another fight right after the first one ended but I didn’t want these two feuding.  I had them in the past as victims though they shouldn’t be.  I wanted to make it a recovery of character and I think I did.  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,40621.0.html

My favorite fight of the year of these five was Rose Leslie vs. Jordan Hayes.  Great fight, great numbers in terms of views by all of you.  This fight I think I’m leaving as a one off but Montgomery/Plaza, Hathaway/Holmes and Watson/Cyrus could fight again… Not sure

Hope all of you enjoyed the stories I posted in this second year will try to keep writing and posting in the third year despite getting frustrated at times

Very soon I will be posting WBACCF 12 which could be the last card.  Fights on it will be Mary Elizabeth Winstead vs. Blake Lively; Jaime Pressly vs. America Olivo; Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox; Shannon Elizabeth vs. Ali Larter; Kelly Monaco vs. Britney Spears and Ashley Greene vs Nina Dobrev

Other fights I’m planning to finish before my big tournament takes sole focus:  Katie McGrath vs. Emma Watson, Janet Montgomery vs. Rose Leslie 2, Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner, Jessica Alba vs. Minka Kelly, Maggie Grace vs. Phoebe Tonkin and Kate Beckinsale vs. Angelina Jolie

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Nice job Interac! I read all your stories, and I liked most of them. (What can I say, different horses for different courses). But all were entertaining and well written, so full marks there!

Looking forward to your 3rd year with "anticipation" (which is almost always true when one is looking forward).

The thing I appreciate most is your stories often use "unusual" characters (i.e., not the usual suspects). If it were up to me, just about every story I write would be about Charlize Theron. That may be fun for me to write, but I doubt if millions would look forward to each of my stories the way many do to you (and many other talented writers on this board).