News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sigourney Weaver vs Katy Perry: Mature vs Youth

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Sigourney Weaver vs Katy Perry: Mature vs Youth
« on: October 25, 2014, 04:23:24 PM »
Sigourney Weaver (65) ... (during a TV talk show on which she discussed contemporary pop music):

'...One of those little pop princesses whose fame and allegedly "being talented" I can't understand is Katy Perry. The girl even claims she writes songs - I don't believe her one word. She's an industry made product, without any ability of her own, and dependent on a machinery which puts her in the limelight for profit purposes...and she's one of the girls I'd love to pin down on a wrestling mat and show her what a real woman, even one who's sixty five, will do to her...'

Finally, the two women meet in a gym, both prepared to fight.
Katy looks at Sigourney's enormously big, strong hands and realises that hers are so small and delicate in comparison that her rival could crush them like paper.
Sigourney watches Katy's catlike body moves and wonders if she can compete with her opponent's youthful body full of energy.
In wrestlers' body postures, they circle each other, each looking for her foe's weaknesses...

Katy Perry (30) ... (in reply to Sigourney's derisive remarks about her):

'...That fucking old tart, who does she think she is? Am I supposed to be scared of her? If she needs a hobby she should be wrestling in a senior citizens' home, where she herself belongs - but, yeah, let her try wrestling me -but I'm not gonna let her off easily when her osteoporosis ridden bones crack while I pin her down and make her apologise to me!...'

Sigourney Weaver: 65 years, 5'11.5", 65kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:15:25 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Sigourney Weaver vs Katy Perry: Mature vs Youth
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:33:08 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 04:35:08 PM »
Above: Sigourney Weaver

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:37:53 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 04:39:30 PM »
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:41:40 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 05:12:16 PM »
I remember Sigourney Weaverr from the movie in which she played a lawyer and from the movie series "Alien". This is one of my favorite science fiction films. She has created a great character.

Even today, Sigourney Weaver is attractive for me, too.
When it comes to wrestling with Katy, unfortunately, but will age had a big influence. Sigourney from the years 1990-2000 would beat Katy.  But with today's Sigourney Kate win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 05:26:49 PM »
I remember Sigourney Weaverr from the movie in which she played a lawyer and from the movie series "Alien". This is one of my favorite science fiction films. She has created a great character.

Even today, Sigourney Weaver is attractive for me, too.
When it comes to wrestling with Katy, unfortunately, but will age had a big influence. Sigourney from the years 1990-2000 would beat Katy.  But with today's Sigourney Kate win.

I agree, she still looks amazing, both muscular and sexy, and at the same time unfortunately you see now how she ages. Her hands would still crush most other women's, but this fight with also strong and fit Katy I wondered about for months, it intrigues me  ;D

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »
She might just kick that young crotch and get on with her day.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 07:21:27 PM »
Katy will be too much for Sigourney.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »
Katy is completely out of her depth here.  Weaver dominates her on every level without breaking a sweat.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »
Sigourney not only beat the Alien (several times)...SHE ALSO BEAT "EVIL FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION"...can Perry really be THAT difficult for her?

Besides, I love cute Katy being a victim for mean, old, scary, Sigourney. It makes a much better story than a 30 y/o beating up on a senior citizen. (How would that be either new or unusual?)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 12:22:08 AM »
Sigourney not only beat the Alien (several times)...SHE ALSO BEAT "EVIL FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION"...can Perry really be THAT difficult for her?

Besides, I love cute Katy being a victim for mean, old, scary, Sigourney. It makes a much better story than a 30 y/o beating up on a senior citizen. (How would that be either new or unusual?)
Aliens and evil dimensions are fine, but we're talking about the real, existing women, not fantasy characters.