News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 4 Pre-Fight Hype

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 4 Pre-Fight Hype
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »
Now to announce the final bracket.  We will not be posting Amazon brackets for a period of time (I get two stories minimum done) As previously announced
Evangeline Lilly vs Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Morrison vs. Katee Sackoff   
Katie McGrath vs. Rhona Mitra
Eva Greene vs. Alice Eve
Favorite according to you: Jamie Pressly
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42470.0.html

Summer Glau vs. Charisma Carpenter
Lauren Cohan vs. Azita Ghanazida
Lizzy Caplan vs. Anna Camp
Eliza Dushku vs. Camilla Luddington
Favorite according to you: Charisma Carpenter
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,43042.msg332321.html#msg332321

Minka Kelly vs. Jennifer Lopez
AJ Cook vs. Brittany Daniel
America Olivo vs. Natalie Dormer
Jessica Alba vs. Candace Bailey
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,43315.msg334099.html#msg334099

the final bracket will be:

Michelle Borth vs. Mircea Monroe
Jordana Brewster vs. Kate Hudson
Rachel McAdams vs. Anna Paquin
Cote de Pablo vs. Sarah Carter

Now some words from each

{alt}
image hosting no account “I got shit on when I quit Five-o, got pushed aside when I stepped up to Lilly and Morrison.  I’m a afterthought here and people tell me how great Mircea is and how she is the second coming of Pressly… I don’t give a fuck.  I’ll beat on her and I’ll decide when its time to finish it and how to make her lose..  Then I’ll go and fight the next fight and do the same and again after that and again tll I’m in the finals ending that fight showing I’m more athletic, tougher and smarter then all these bitches.”

{alt}
gifs upload “Michelle’s mouth wrote a check that will bounce because of my fists.  I’m not going to submit you, I’m not going to physically humiliate you with smothers I’m going to punch you until you admit you are a nobody.”

{alt}
adult image “I signed onto this when I had a TV Show now I don’t… Got to take my anger out somewhere might as well be on Kate.”

{alt}
host images  “Has she ever won a fight, will she beat me.  I’m not doing scouting on these bitches I’m just going to go in there and see how the fights go and win.  I’m more accomplished as an actress I’m a better fighter and now is the time to make others hurt.”

{alt}
how do you print screen “I was nervous at first, not at fighting I think I’m more then prepared for anything there.  Fighting a fellow Canadian who I look up to but she doesn’t consider herself a Canadian does she.  I just got on the walk of fame and in Canada you earn that.  Anna you need to know this, you used to have talent that disappeared a few years back.  You look to have a strong body but when I’m done with you that will disappear like your talent.”

{alt}
screen shot “I’m going to hurt this bitch… No truly I am, you don’t understand she has sent me texts about how strong she is how great her legs are and how they’ll crush me.  Think what you want Rachel when this is over it won’t be over because I’ll keep going until you tell me I’m right about Canada.”

{alt}
image upload “I had a strong fight with Morrison and hope to continue what worked and use my advantages which are strength and technique to overcome.”

{alt}
screenshot program “I’ll knock her out, seriously I’m stronger then Pressly and a better fighter.  I saw everyone backing down from Jamie when we did DOA and I stepped up and asked if she wanted to go… She just nodded but they wouldn’t let us go.  So now I’ll go through everyone to fight her but guess what she’s as good as gone in the first vs Evangeline so I’m just going to prove I’m better starting with this knockout.  Mircea or Michelle will be tougher I think but not really.  Michelle to me is a tougher fight and if its her and I find myself facing Lilly in the finals I know what to do to beat Evangeline.”

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 4 Pre-Fight Hype
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 04:24:46 AM »
Love to see stories to all these fights

Offline viper216

Re: WBACCF: Border Division 2 Bracket 4 Pre-Fight Hype
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 12:47:32 PM »
So many favorites in this tournament. Some match ups I would like to see happen are Morrison vs Hudson and Borth vs Carter. As far as who makes it to the finals to face one another my absolute favorites for that are Carter vs Dushku. Those two fighting each other given how similar in height, build, and skill would be a prize fight in my opinion