News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in Gotham: Catwoman vs Black Canary

• 10 Replies

Offline ironkobe

Catfight in Gotham: Catwoman vs Black Canary
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:20:17 PM »
Gotham City, 1953-

It felt good to have Dick insider her, in both senses of the word.  Barbra had been having sex with Dick Grayson the boy wonder of Wayne Enterprises since the May of this year.  It was a hot passionate affair, and now six months in it showed no signs of cooling.  It started in Dick’s office he already had his own at age 21, not that odd considering he was raised by the heir to the company, Bruce Wayne.  Barbra was practically an old maid at 27, she’d been dating Jason Bard for years but he’d yet to propose so Barbra felt justified in having a little fun with Dick’s proposition. 

It was just going to be sex, Dick was young and eager, but had a remarkable body, strong and agile.  Barbra was also a gifted teacher if she said so herself.  She was the one who initiated their second romp, and force the boy wonder to slow down and do things right by her.  The weeks went by and so did the lessons until Barbra had Dick trained to please her as if it were second nature, not that he didn’t enjoy their time together.  Dick was taking her out to lunch, and then movies.  The opera bored Barbra as much as it did Dick, and he knew he found a special kind of girl who wanted to sit ring side with him at the fights.  Seeing Archie Moore and Joey Maxium close enough she was hit with blood spatter excited Barbra enough they never made it out of the car before tearing into each other. 

Meeting Dick’s adoptive family did not go as well.  She knew Bruce from the office; he approved on the match, and maybe was a little jealous of Dick, as his hand had crept onto Barbra’s ass from time to time.  Still he had been a gentleman since then.  Dr. Wayne was distant, but that was just his way according to Dick.  No, it was the women in the family that couldn’t stand Barbra.  To Martha Wayne the daughter of a police commissioner was not quite the suitable match for Dick.  He was intended for bitch number 2, Helena Wayne, Bruce’s cousin.  Barbra liked to think she could have gotten along the stunning 18 year-old burnet under normal circumstances, that her cold shoulder was just pressure from her great aunt, but future meetings proved these feelings unfounded.  The queen bitch was Miss Selina Kyle, the on and off girlfriend of Bruce.  Selina decided that the only reason Barbra was at Wayne Manor that Sunday was not to enjoy a lovely meal and meet Dick’s family, but to seduce Bruce.  It was honestly kind of refreshing to have Selina pull Barbra aside and tell her in no uncertain terms she’d claw her eyes out if she ever caught her alone with Bruce.  At least there was one woman here who was open about her hostility to Barbra.

The redhead handled the angered Miss Kyle with skill and grace while not backing down, “Selina, I know you’re worried about Bruce leaving you for a younger model.” Barbra gave a toss of her crimson locks. “But you don’t need to worry, I already have the younger model of Bruce.  The only place he’ll be fucking me, is in his mind when he’s on top of you.”

Barbra was surprised how quickly Selina moved to choke her, but lucky for the both of them Alfred, the Wayne’s butler, had heard the fracas from the get go and reminded Selina neither lady would not be invited back if they settled matters here.  With equal speed, Selina let go, adjusted Barbra’s blouse and said “Another time,” before leaving the room.  Barbra certainly hoped there would be, no one lay hands on her and got away unscarred.

That brought Barbra to tonight, and Bruce Wayne’s annual Halloween masquerade ball.  Barbra was used to moving around the office as one of the girls, or being the cute kid sister among the cops at the precinct, but she’d be surround with stuck up bitches like Miss Kyle and Helena Wayne and who knows else.  Dick said he had just what would take her mind off all the mean girls, and he was right.  Still that just meant they’d have to rush to get ready for the ball.  Dick looked handsome as always, in a white tie tux and a green mask in the style of the lone ranger.  Barbra was decked out in a silver evening dress.  It had a sleeveless bodice that joined the gathered skirt in two lengths at the waist-line and the attached underskirt had gathered ruffles joined to underside. To complete her look she wore a midnight blue bat cowl that her red locks trailed out the back of, opera gloves and a cape of the same midnight blue with a festive bat patterned fringe. 

Despite her worries a white tie affair would be a bore the party itself was not bad.  The canapés and cocktails were first class, and Barbra seemed to hit it off with a striking blonde from out of town dressed as Maid Mariam with a lovely feathered mask.  Her name was Dinah Queen, the wife of Oliver Queen (dressed as Robin Hood) was one of Star City’s richest men.  Her son Roy was one of Dick’s best friends in boarding school.  Dinah assured her that Selina was a bitch to everyone, even Bruce, and Barbra shouldn’t worry about her.  Dinah brought up Helena staring daggers at Barbra from across the room over their second cocktail. 

“What’s her deal, is she just jealous you look better as a bat than she does?” asked Dinah.

“Her?  I think that’s Helena Wayne, Bruce’s cousin.” Barbra said trying to be casual, “Her great aunt decided she should marry my Dick, but he chose me instead.”

“Cousin, I guess Martha fed you that line too, huh?”

“She’s not Bruce’s cousin?”

“No, Helena is Bruce’s bastard daughter, a youthful indiscretion best swept under the rug to Martha.”

“How youthful?”

“Roy says Bruce was just 16 or 17 at the time, Selina was even younger.  Dick was the Wayne’s one shot of making her legitimate heir.  No wonder she’s pissed at you.”   

Before the gossip could get any juicier Selina started sauntering over to the two of them, empty cocktail in hand.  She had on a strapless black dress with a cigarette skirt, long black gloves and black cat cowl that let her curly ebon tresses trail out back.  Selina leaned on the bar and ordered another dirty martini. Once she got it she pretended to just now notice Dinah and Barbra and greeted them with the fakeist of joy.  Dinah and Selina exchanged a kiss to each others cheek, Barbra thought she got off lucky with a half hug.

“Little Babs, I see you get to play with the big girls tonight.  What time did your daddy say was curfew?”

“Not till 3, so I get stay and watch you turn into a pumpkin at midnight.” Barbra sniped back.

“Oh good, I’d hate for you to miss my little show with Dinah.  Speaking of which, I was worried you weren’t going to show, Dinah.”

“I have a title to defend don’t I?” Dinah reminded Selina.

“I just thought you’d quit while you’re ahead.  Of course I am leading 3 years to just 2 on your part.”

“Which means I tie it up this year.”

Selina let out a fake laugh, “Yes, yes, you go on thinking that.  See you at midnight.”

And with that Selina sauntered away to mingle with the other guests.  Now Barbra had all kinds of questions that had pushed any thoughts of Helena, Bruce and Selina out of her mind.  “What do you mean when you said title to defend?”

“What do you think I mean?  I beat Selina last year at this party, so the title is mine.”

“Beat her at what?”

“I just beat her, you know, in a catfight.  This will be our sixth year of doing it.  I can’t stand her, she can’t stand me, the guys love watching so it is a win-win.”

“You’re serious.  You’re going to fight her dressed like that?”

“No, in far less.”

The rich really are different from you and me, thought Barbra, who excused herself to find her boyfriend who was smoking cigars with Ollie, Bruce, and a couple other men. Barbra got a light for her own cigarette and pulled Dick aside. 

“Why didn’t you tell me about this.” Barbra hissed.

“About what?”

“Selina and Dinah.”

“It was going to be a surprise.” Dick considered his words carefully, “We can leave if you are uncomfortable.”

Barbra pulled Dick aside and looked him dead in the eye. “Uncomfortable?  I wouldn’t miss seeing Miss Kyle get hers for the world.”

Dick gave his girl a smoky kiss and a held her tight, he couldn’t help but think what a woman he had.
“You’re not freaked out.”

“Turned on is more like it.”

“We better move then, I am guessing you want a ring side seat.”   

“Only if you can’t get me on the undercard.”

Dick took a seat on the last free chair and Barbra perched herself on his lap just as they started to roll out the carpet that would mark the fighting arena.  Everything in the penthouse was pristine and stylish, save for this rug.  Though of obvious high quality, this white rug had a number of brown splotches, dried blood testament to how serious the competition had been.  Barbra was kind of glad she wasn’t fighting, still the thought of seeing two women tear into each other did excite her.  She was already a little flustered just thinking about it. 

The room filled up and started getting hot as everyone crowed around the rug.  Selina was the first to arrive, she was now stripped down to panties, black silk with a matching strapless bra, she still wore her purple velvet cat mask, long black gloves, and old fashion stockings with the lines up the back.  Even though she had been beaten last year Selina look supremely confident and truly enjoyed all the eyes in the room being on her.  Barbra could tell Dick was enjoying it too, as he was poking into her thigh now.  Dinah made her entrance now, dressed in fishnet stocking and a white garter belt, with white panties and a strapless bra and her feathered mask.  Dinah’s lingerie was of the finest quality too, with white roses embroidered on them.  Selina began to peel off her long gloves as Dinah stretched out her chest by clasping her arms behind her back causing her breasts to strain against the white fabric holding them in place.

The two women took up their positions about a yard apart and stood tall and proud of their magnificent curvy figures.  Selina’s purple velvet cat mask made her black tresses stand out, and she pursed her crimson stained lips as she waited for the battle to start.  There was no signal to fight, some sort of hive mind must have taken over as Dinah and Selina pounced on each other almost in unison.  Both women grabbed at hair to start and began yanking as hard as they could.  Dinah was the stronger of the two and soon had her rival in a headlock.  Selina had one hand full of hair and the other tore at the silken bra Dinah wore.  Less than ten seconds into the fight and Dinah was exposed, no wonder this battle was an annual event.  Dinah didn’t let that bother her as the managed to toss her rival to the ground. 

Selina had been here before, she locked into Dinah’s leg with a leg scissors, the stockings both women wore provided good traction.  Still Dinah was on top and working to expose Selina’s breasts.  Barbra thought it was about giving the boys a show, but Dinah was a practiced catfighter and wanted access to her targets, Selina’s proud chest.  The blonde dug her nails into soft flesh causing the cat woman to roar in anger and pain.   The brunet was hurt but hardly out of the fight; she clawed at her rival, sometimes scratching her neck, other times the dangling breasts in front of her.  Dinah used her claw hold of Selina’s breast to pull herself forward until the leg was free and she was in dominate position.  Dinah let go of her opponent’s tit so she could slap her with an open palm.  The men were largely silent but Barbra was in rapture, she had no problem cheering her new found friend as she fought her rival.

The presence of other women seemed to make Selina fight harder, she gave up trying to maul Dinah’s breasts and instead tried to improve her position.  She got one handful of blond locks, and then another and yanked with all her might, causing Dinah to arc her back.  From there the brunet pushed with her legs and managed to roll onto of the blond.  Helena gave a cheer, she was sitting opposite Barbra next to her father, Bruce, the 18 year old woman clearly took pride in seeing her mother literally claw her way back.  Now on top of Dinah Selina upped the ante of the battle landing several solid blows into her opponent’s belly. In a matter of moments the battle had gone from hair pulling, to slapping and now punching.  No rules had been discussed before this fight, and Barbra wondered if these two ever had.  Dinah let out a groan with each hit, but wasn’t done fighting by a long shot.  She worked her fishnet covered legs up and trapped Selina in a body lock.  It wasn’t just a defensive maneuver; Dinah was putting a squeeze on the brunet.  Selina took her attention off punching Dinah’s belly for a moment to tear at her stockings.  The ripping sound excited Dick, as Barbra adjusted her seat placing her warm wet mound over Dick’s manhood.

Dinah had gotten a handful of Selina’s hair on either side of her head and now pulled her cat masked rival into her sweaty chest.  Both women were panting heavily, Selina punched into Dinah’s ribs from on top causing her to loosen her vice lock on Selina’s body.  For her part the blonde started punching back, hitting sneaky shots to the sides from the bottom, then trying to pull more hair, before settling in another smother attempt to give her time to catch her breath. 

“Come on, Dinah you can do it.” Barbra yelled.

“You’ve got to make her give up,” Bruce reminded Selina presumably, it was the first indication of what terms these two battled under.

Dinah had a new strategy; she gathered Selina’s hair almost like she was going to make pony tail and yanked.  Selina had gone from punching the body to clawing that Dinah’s breasts and pulling at hair, and was taken by surprise by the intensity of the pain.  Dinah tried to reverse the pin, but both women ended up on their knees.  The struggle was intense as both women were locked together by fistfuls of hair, but somehow in a torrent of grunts and growls they made their way to their feet.  The audience gave some cheers of approval and encouragement as they thought the women might disengage and start over. 

Neither fighter had any intention of letting go now that they had their claws into each other.  The two women stumbled around the carpet in their torn stocking for a couple of seconds like drunken sailors as they tried to break free of one another.  It was like a Chinese finger puzzle though, the harder they pulled away, the more it hurt, the tighter the grip on their hair became.  Finally, Selina thought of something to break the stalemate.  She kept one hand in Dinah’s blond locks, and delivered a text book uppercut to the pretty blonde’s face with the other.  A second shot brought blood from Dinah’s nose, and a cheer from Helena.  The third punch saw Dinah drop to her knees, but she still had Selina’s jet black tresses in her claws.  Dinah pulled Selina back to the ground and the two began to wrestle for dominance. 

Shaking gave way to slapping and the penthouse began ringing with the sounds of hard slaps on soft faces.  Barbra found herself dry humping Dick to the rhythm of the battle, it blocked his view but Grayson wasn’t complaining at the moment.  Selina had the faster hands and the harder slaps at this point quickly overwhelmed the game blonde.  Dinah tried to grapple with Selina, but when she pulled at the ends of Selina’s hair she found herself bull rushed to the ground.  Selina was onto of Dinah in the blink of the eye pinning her down with a schoolgirl pin.  Selina had one claw full of blond hair and rained slaps down with the other.

“Let go of my hair now!” she ordered.  It was telling that Selina didn’t want her opponent to give up just yet, but rather stop hurting her.  Looking down at the bleeding woman Barbra had been sharing cocktails and gossip just an hour ago, she could help but pity the once strong and confident blond.  She held onto Selina’s hair for all she was worth, pride made her, but she paid a price for that pride.  Selina had almost unfettered access to Dinah’s face and she was merciless in smacking her.  When she felt Dinah try and buck her way out Selina reached back with a punch, sometimes it hit leg, or side but in the end Dinah buckled and Selina was still on top.  Dinah was broken, and Selina was just beginning to enjoy herself.

She moved down and dug her nails into the blonde’s chest.  “Had enough, bitch?”
“Yes,” sobbed Dinah, Ollie Queen was moving to break the battle up, but Barbra felt shock as he took his hand off her and grabbed Ollie to hold him in place.

“Then say it, say you give up.”

“I give up, please, please stop hurting me.”

“I will… just as soon as you tell everyone here who is the top cat.”

“You are. Selina is top cat.”  Dinah sobbed as Selina let go of her chest, but still stayed mounted on her.

“And what are you?” Selina asked.  Dinah couldn’t hear Selina over her own sobs, another slap took care of that.

“I said what are you, slut?”

“I’m a slut, and a loser, and I never should have messed with you.”

“We’ve got a winner” Bruce announced as he pulled his woman off the beaten blonde.  He raised her arm in victory, but Selina still stood over her beaten rival.

Barbra couldn’t quite place what she was feeling.  It was more than just pity for the defeated.  Seeing Selina stand there disheveled as she was, one stocking ripped off, the other in shreds, her hair a mess, and exposed to room full of people in nothing more than silk panties, but victorious, it awoke something in Barbra’s heart.  It was the closest thing Barbra had felt to a warm feeling for Selina since she had cornered her in the butler’s pantry at lunch.  Barbra admired how Selina had imposed her will on another woman, and yet there was something more.  Jealousy… Oh how Selina demanded the attention of every man and woman in the room right now.  Barbra knew she wanted to command that attention, but if she wanted it she had to take it.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: Catfight in Gotham: Catwoman vs Black Canary
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:12:15 AM »
I really enjoyed this story.  It was well set up and well paced. The action was credible and the characters attractive. I enjoy super heroine fights and you write was as good as any I have seen lately.  Don't let the lack of response discourage you. You have talent and a creative mind.

Offline ironkobe

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »
Thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the story.  The superhero thing seemed appropriate this time of year.  Catwoman is made for catfighting, and you can't go wrong with Black Canary for an outfit to fight in.  We'll see if I get around to a follow up. 

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 02:04:27 AM »
This was excellent. Interesting set up and a nice brutal and sexy catfight! Shame that Black Canary lost. I also liked the way you told the story through Barbara's eyes- interesting technique. I hope you do more super heroine tales.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
This was an excellent story! I loved the background. You really set the scene. I hope you have3 a sequel with Barbara and Helena going at it and maybe a rematch between Selena and Dinah. Great stuff.

Offline ironkobe

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 11:21:26 PM »
Yeah, a sequel is in the works, should have a follow up later in the week.  Let me throw this out there, anyone want to proof a finished draft for me?  I try my best, but miss a lot, looking over this story I noticed a few things I missed before posting.  It's bugging me, and I am sure it takes away from the reader's perspective as well. 

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »
congratulaitions on a good story
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline ironkobe

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »
Round 2- Batgirl vs the Huntress

It pained Barbra to admit it, but she had been in rapture watching the battle earlier in the night.  Something stirred inside of her, and she had a carnal yearning that ached to be quenched.  She knew her boyfriend, Dick Grayson, felt the same way, Barbra had watched the battle from his lap and felt his manhood press into her as the two glamourous women clashed.  It had been a brutal battle between too elegant fighters; Ms Selina Kyle a stunning brunet in a purple cat mask had defeated Dinah Queen, a buxom blond in fishnets and a black feathered mask.  The moments following the fight were a blur for Barbra, Selina got carried to Bruce’s bedroom like the champion she was, waving Dinah’s bra over her head like a helicopter.  Barbra lent her support to the defeated party, doing her best to patch up the cat scratched 34 year old blond in the bathroom while her husband and richest man in Star City, Oliver Queen, loudly knocked on the door insisting to see his wife.  Dinah forbade it, she didn’t want to be seen like she was, bloodied, beaten, and defeated.  After the bleeding had been stopped, and her streaked makeup clean off, Dinah got her hair stuffed under a kerchief, put on a pair of sunglasses and we helped into her coat, you could still see the torn fishnet stockings she wore.  She left, trying her best to avoid any more tears, under her own power with her husband by her side through the freight elevator.  She’d fought a good fight, but still she felt humiliated to be shown the weaker woman yet again at Bruce’s party. 

Now free of any responsibility to her new friend, Barbra could focus on her own needs.  Her affair with Dick Grayson had been marked with passion and sexual energy, and had a fun romp with him before this party.  Barbra thought she would have been bored her, but instead she found it hard to focus on tending Dinah as she dreamed about what round two of her love making might entail.  Imagine her surprise when she found Helena Wayne standing dangerously close to her man.  While Barbra was in the washroom with Dinah, Helena was doing her best to convince Dick he would be better off leaving with her.  Helena was dressed in a simple purple dress with a billowing skirt, a thin black belt at the waist and top that left her arms exposed.  A little holiday touch had been made in the form of the purple batwing mask she wore, but it was otherwise unremarkable except for the woman who wore it.  The 18 year old Wayne had the same silky ebon curls of her mother, Selena Kyle, the same full womanly figure but on a more youthful body and her mother’s boldness as well.  A lesser woman might have worried that her man might be tempted by such a tasty Halloween treat, but not Barbra.  She was furious, and knew how the game was played now. 

She marched directly over to Dick and Helena.  Dick saw Barbra coming and was in the process of trying to break free Helena’s advances; Barbra liked to think he would have been doing so regardless of if she had been seen.  Frankly it didn’t matter what Dick wanted, this was between Helena and Barbra.  The redhead spun around Helena and administered a stern corrective slap to the dark-haired minx.  Barbra was an experienced and worldly woman of 28 and she was not going to stand for a buxom 18 year old trying to worm her way into the picture.  Helena was no shrinking violet or naïve ingénue, when she took a slap to her face from Barbra’s satin wrapped hand she immediately retaliated by grapping at the crimson tresses that trailed out of Barbra’s bat cowl.   

Dick did his best to try and separate to two young women, but it was no easy task.  Neither woman wanted to look weak in front of their chosen mate, not to mention the crowd that was egging them on, hoping to see round two.  The commotion brought Bruce from his bed chambers dressed in a thick white cotton robe; he joined Dick in his attempt tear the two hellcats apart.  The two women were screaming obscenities at one another when Selina made her grand entrance from the bed chamber.  She wore a floor length nearly shear black robe trimmed in black feathers around the hand openings that left her shoulder with the claw marks Dinah the only proof that she had been in a battle exposed. Selina still wore her purple velvet cat mask and had fixed her makeup, but rather the look of triumph she had last been seen with she had a look of disgust.  Two women were stealing her thunder.  She sauntered over to Barbra who was still trying her best to escape Dick’s firm grasp.

“What is going on here?” Selina began.

“You’re little whore of a daughter-” Barbra began and got a slap of her own.  Her face went red as much from fury for being struck as force of the blow.  Dick wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold his woman back.

Selina turned her back to Barbra like she was nothing to face her daughter, wearing a dress of purple with a bat mask of the same shade looked none too pleased to face down her mother.  “As I was saying, what is going on here, Bruce?”

“Oh, the girls just had a little too much to drink.  I think Dick and Babs were just leaving.  Weren’t you, Dick?”

“No, that isn’t going to happen, you girls have some unfinished business, don’t you, my Huntress?”

For the first time, Helena stopped trying to escape her father’s grasp.  “We do.”

“So,” Selina paused to light a cigarette on a long holder for effect, “unless little Babs is afraid.”

“Please,” Barbra said as Dick finally eased up his grip, already she was removing her jewelry.  Helena was doing the same, and then began to lift her dress up over her head in breath taking fashion.  Barbra might have thought of Helena as a little girl but seeing her in her lingerie it was clear she was a grown woman.  Helena was dressed in a pair of high wasted leopard panties and a shear black bra with a satin violet bow between her breasts, it was clear she had come to fight or at least fuck.  She still wore her purple batwing mask and it only added to her sensuality

Barbra answered the challenge of her youthful rival, unzipping her silver dress to expose her crimson corset style top and verdant green panties with a jade garter belt holding up her black stockings.  Barbra unstrapped her heels and headed to the carpet, still damp with the blood of the last women who fought upon it.  Like her rival she still wore her bat cowl from which her crimson tresses flowed, and still had on her satin opera gloves. 

The battle was on from the moment the two women stepped onto the carpet and they circled each other like jungle cats.  There was nervousness in the two women, it was one thing to watch a battle between two women, fighting stripped down to ones stockings was another thing entirely.  Barbra had a wrestler’s crouch to her as she circled the mat, and Helena did the same, their long hair hanging out over their shoulders as an inviting target.  Helena reached out to grab at Barbra’s hair but her hand was slapped away.  Barbra took a swipe at Helena, but was rebuffed.  Helena reached up and tried to get a hold of Barbra’s hair again, and the older woman followed suit.  The two masked women shook each other as they wrestled for control, while Selina cheered with approval.  She was seated in the center of a ring side couch with her legs curled up under her robe, her body pressed up against Bruce.  Dick was to her other side, looking very nervous as his girlfriend grappled with his ex. 

Barbra was a feel inches taller than her dark haired opponent and more than likely a little heavier, but it was clearly she was also softer.  Barbra had weight, but was almost ten years older than her opponent, who looked very taut indeed.  After a few seconds or screaming and pulling the girls broke away, Barbra took a moment to check if her hair was still attached to her scalp. 

“You’re going down you fat, red headed, slut.” Helena taunted, “Dick, he can’t wait for me to take you down.”

Little girl wants to talk, fine, I came to fight. Barbra thought.  She surged forward with a flurry of slaps; two caught Helena on her pretty young face before Barbra took hold of the brunette’s curls and pulled her to her chest.  Barbra’s top was being forced down, not that she had time to care locked in a struggle as she was, but the men gave a cheer when her tits popped out.  Helena was not to be out done and got two handfuls of Barbra’s hair.  As she was pulled into the redhead’s bosom Helena pushed into Barbra and forced the two women to tumble to the ground.  Helena was on top of Barbra who was trying to kick the teenaged catfighter off her.  Helena held firm to Barbra’s hair and slammed the redhead into the carpet.  Barbra muscled the brunet onto her back with a yank of her hair and thrust of the hips. 

“Come on, baby, fight back.” Selina called out. 

Even locked in a battle with her sexual rival Helena kept calm, she wrapped one leg around Barbra’s midsection, forcing both women’s chests together.  While Barbra tore at Helena’s bra, the Huntress struck at Barbra’s kidneys with her heel, stunning the redhead who reached for the spot she was hit.  Barbra thought it was a dirty move, but who expected a fair battle in a catfight?  She took some satisfaction in tearing the straps of Helena’s bra off.  It was short lived, while Barbra was playing with clothes, Helena was playing for keeps.  With fluid speed, Helena rolled Barbra onto her side and then wrapped her other leg around Barbra’s waist.  The redhead was now in a bad position, her top arm was caught in Helena’s body scissor and Helena now had one hand in Barbra’s hair and the other was tearing at Barbra’s panties.  Having the fabric tear into her sex was painful, but Barbra thought there was another reason for the attack.  Helena gave a war whoop when she tore her opponent’s bottoms apart confirming her suspicions, and Barbra had enough, she went from pulling ebon curls to choking Helena. 

Now Helena was scared, she started yanking and shaking Barbra’s hair but that just resulted with the redhead on top of her.  The pain just seemed to strengthen Barbra; she wormed her hand free and now clawed at the young smooth breasts of her rival.  Helena started to squeeze Barbra with her body scissor, and the redhead gave up the claw to try and break the body scissor.  Barbra was able to push her free hand hard enough into Helena’s chin to get her head free of Helena’s claws.  She had worked her way up from her knees to her feet, but was still locked in Helena’s body lock.  Dick cheered as Barbra twisted Helena to the side breaking the scissors as she tumbled to her knees again.  The two women scrambled to their knees and the cats’ claws came out.  Helena dug her red nails into Barbra’s chest, and Barbra cursed herself for failing to remove her gloves before the start of the fight.  She couldn’t get a great hold of Helena’s hair, and she was at a disadvantage when it came to clawing.  She still could hit, and while Helena’ clawed, Barbara paint brushed the 18 year old with backhands and palms slaps. 

Helena struck back shoving Barbra off her knees and onto her back then tackled the redhead.  Helena got two hands of red locks and pulled Barbra’s head to the ground.  She pressed her young chest into Barbra’s naked sweating breasts and sprawled her legs to the side.  Barbra got some hair of her own pulling Helena till the two were nose to nose so it would be hard to claw or slap Barbra.  In the smoke filled room it looked to some like the women were kissing. The moans both women gave out were anything but pleasurable as they fought in equal measure for air in their lungs and dominance on the ground.  On the ground Helena had shown to be the better fighter, but Barbra was stronger and did her best to fight to her feet.  She got to the point she could sit up, and Helena switched from trying to rip out Babs’ hair to trying to choke her from behind.  A stiff back elbow made Helena think better of that, and instead the dark haired girl coiled round Barbra with a body scissor.       

Helena yanked on Barbra’s hair and again and they fell to the carpet once more. Helena had her hands in Barbra’s hair; Barbra was driving her elbow into Helena’s hip and even lower if she could to try and loosen the rich girl’s hold, and her other hand tried to uncross Helena’s ankles. 

“Give up already, you cheap whore,” Helena commanded, she’d been in several fights in boarding school, but nothing like Barbra. 

Even in a bad position Barbra was still ripping at her rival’s hair and fighting back.  Crushing Barbra seemed out of the question, but Helena thought she could do some good damage onto of the red head.  She gave up her scissor to mount Barbra just below her breasts.  Helena had had to endure the agony of Dick staring Barbra’s full chest instead of her own, and now she could make her rival pay.  She dug her red nails into Barbra’s flesh and shivered with excitement when the redhead screamed out in pain.  Unbeknownst to Barbra, Selina was needling Dick with her feet at those cries to point out how her little girl was mauling his chosen woman.  Barbra was trying to scratch back at Helena but couldn’t do much in her satin gloves. 

“That’s right, honey, make her scream.” Selina yelled out. 

Helena realized she had Barbra where she wanted her and began smacking her, painting Barbra’s face red with the blood drawn from her chest. 

“Say I’m better than you.” Helena sounding very much like her role model sitting above her on the coach.  Leaning in gave Barbra the opening she need so badly.  The redhead was able to get hold of Helen’s hair for a second.  Barbra pulled the younger woman down her body until Helena found herself in a body scissor of her own. 

“How do you like it, bitch?” growled Barbra, in as much exhaustion as intimidation.

Not much it seemed as Helena started pounding Barbra’s chest and belly with hammer fists, she was still in range of her older rival.  From the ground Barbra swung at Helena slapping and punching wildly while Helena ground her face into the rug.  Once more Helena found her hair in Barbra’s claws and Barbra shook the brunet for all she was worth.  Helena grabbed Barbra’s hair in retaliation and slammed her in the ground four or five times with fury till the body scissor was broken, Barbra was knocked out.  Helena was now in control and began pelting Barbra with slaps before the fight could be broken up.  Slaps filled the room Barbra was a beaten and helpless woman when the pain brought her back to consciousness.

Helena was being pulled of Barbra by her father but she seemed determined to take one of Barbra’s tits with her.  Dick had thrown in the towel or in this case cape, and was trying to put himself between Helena and Barbra.  Helena had shown herself to be the better woman, and Dick still chose Barbra, that just seemed to anger her more.  Selina sat back and watched the show.  Dick carried the half-naked Barbra out of the penthouse with Helena frothing at the mouth.  Bruce was trying to calm his daughter by pointing out she one, but seeing her man leave with another woman felt like anything but a win.

Barbra called in sick to Wayne Enterprises the next day, she considered never showing up again.  How could she show her face to the women there, anyone really after she had been mauled by Helena?  Dick wouldn’t hear of it, he swung by her place after work with flowers and declared his love for her.  Barbra resisted, but Dick held her tight and repeated he was if anything more attracted to Barbra knowing she’d fight for him.  Slowly Barbra came to believe him.

“It was those stupid gloves,” sobbed Barbra, “I couldn’t get a good grip.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Dick reminded her.  And to him maybe it didn’t, but it did to Barbra.  She’d get her rematch with Helena someday, and her revenge.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 11:19:32 PM »
Wonderful fight. Shame that Barbara lost but a lovely match up. Please write more either involving these women or other comic gals from Marvel or DC. Thanks again for a brilliant tale.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »
any more?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline ironkobe

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 01:28:53 PM »
got a good three more stories planned in this series, but this is just a hobby so it takes a backseat to work and other forms of fun.  I have started on story number three though.