News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big boobs VS Small boobs

• 5 Replies

Offline Joem015

Big boobs VS Small boobs
« on: October 30, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »
Examples are:
Big soft: Katy Perry or Brooklyn Decker
Very firm small: Taylor Swift or Mila Kunis

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Big boobs VS Small boobs
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »
Big isn't necessarily soft, and small not necessarily firm. Idk, to know a woman's breasts you'd have to be intimate with her, not just know pictures.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:32:12 PM »
Who wins WHAT?

Doesn't it depend on the KIND of contest? (I would think that is a huge consideration)

Offline Joem015

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »
Here is the titfight:
Mila Kunis was just having fun at the beach when Brooklyn Decker arrived. The two girls had always hated each othe and wanted to rip each other's boobs to shreds. As Brooklyn walked passed Mila she made a comment about her small tits, "hello fried egg little girl boobs". This enfuriated Mila who said "at least mine are not saggy milk bags that are so soft, mine are firm and better than yours". The size difference in boobs was massive, Mila was a 32B while Brooklyn was a 34D, this ment that Mila was perhaps in trouble in a titfight but she thought her firmness could handle Brooklyn's bigger boobs. Following what Mila said Brooklyn challenged her to a titfight right then. Mila, who was bit caucuses, accepted the challenge. Both girls took of their bathing suits and were standing naked as a crowd gathered to see the action.
Then they both grabbed each other in a bear hug and tried to flatten the other girls boobs with their power and their boobs. At the start Brooklyn was a bit worried because Mila was putting up a good fight even though her boobs were far smaller. In fact after a minuted Brooklyn's boobs started to hurt and get flattened by Mila's unbelievably firm pair. Mila said " I told you bitch, my boobs are to firm for you". Brooklyn was in a lot of trouble but she couldn't stand the idea of the humiliation of loosing to Mila so she summoned all her power and thrust her chest into Mila. At this point Mila was in a lot of trouble she couldn't match the power of Brooklyn's larger boobs. The pain on her boobs was so bad. She felt all the power leave her body. She was finished, a minute later she begged for Brooklyn to stop as she was crying and screaming in pain but Brooklyn wouldn't stop until she passed out. A minute later she did, then Brooklyn released her from her grip and Mila fell to the ground. As she was on the ground Brooklyn said "I told you your fried egg girl boobs were no match for my big woman's boobs". After that Brooklyn scratched Mila's boobs and kicked her in the boobs and left her their sobbing and helpless.

Offline Joem015

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 10:52:23 AM »
My apologies Brooklyn's bra size should say 36DD, the outcome would be the same and so would the whole story

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 02:11:30 AM »
Big boobs can be painful targets.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977