News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Miley VS Rihanna

• 18 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
Miley VS Rihanna
« on: October 31, 2014, 02:18:26 AM »
Always had a thing for improbable fights and this would certainly fit that category. Never much cared for Rihanna, but care even less for little spoiled Miley, but for some strange reason it's a real turn on to fantasize about Miley just beating the crap out of overconfident Rihanna. Hope you all enjoy this little story..

It all started at the music awards show, Miley had shown up on the red carpet and was immediately surrounded by reporters. She was the center of attention until you know who showed up.  Miley saw the big black Limo pull up and wondered who it might be. The door swung open and out come the Barbados beauty wearing a sheer black dress. Miley about shit herself when she saw that RiRi wasn't wearing a bra and only a skimpy g-string underneath. Suddenly she found herself all by herself as all the reporters scrambled to RiRi. That damn bitch, she thought to herself, she's ruined my entrance, I'd like slap her. The evening only got worse for Miley as RiRi beat her out of all the awards she was nominated for. Finally, she had to have a break from all the humiliation and headed for the ladies room. Sitting on the toilet, she wished there was something she could do to get even with RiRi for wrecking havoc on her party. Suddenly she heard the door swing open and heard voices and to her horror one was that damn bitch Rihanna. She couldn't believe  her ears when she heard what they were saying. Rihanna said, did you see the look on that cxnts face when I got out and all the reporters ran over to me, that worked out just as I had hoped. They all laughed and said they loved it. Miley was fuming in the stall thinking, so that bitch planned to upstage me, I'm going to kill her. She heard the stall door next to her close and realized Rihanna was right next to her. she sit there listening as RiRi peed in the toilet. As mad as she was, she almost burst out laughing when RiRI farted as she peed, thinking that even prima donnas farted. What she heard next made her blood boil. As Rihanna peed she said, did you see that ugly dress she's wearing, you would think if you had no tits that you wouldn't wear a dress that makes you look like a twelve year old boy.
To be continued

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Miley VS Rihanna
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 11:23:26 AM »
Great set up. I am not a Miley fan but I think she will taake Rihanna down.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Naked Aggression

• Angel.Naked.Aggression on Trillian.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 11:32:54 AM »
I want the winner.  ;)
Taking down names and kicking ass

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 11:25:30 PM »
Rihanna would take her apart.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 01:03:17 AM »
Miley holds her own early, but can't hang with Rihanna long term and as the match goes on it goes from competitive to a one-sided clinic at Miley's expense.

-JM

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 02:40:17 AM »
After Rihanna and her friends left Miley just sat on the toilet stunned. There and there she hatched her plan to get her revenge against that Barbados bitch. She quickly exited the ladies room  and slipped out a side door, no red carpet, no limo waiting for her. Over the next few weeks she fell off the grid so to speak, but her time was well spent. She went out everyday disguised, so good that even the paparazzi didn't recognize her. She followed Rihanna everyday, tracking her every move, learning her tendencies. One thing for sure there was no way she was going to get close to her with her posse around. She knew that she would somehow have to catch her alone in order for her plan to work. After following her for weeks, she she decided her best plan of action would be to sneak into her apartment and surprise her, all by herself. That element of surprise would give her her best chance for success and boy she had things planned for that bitch. The big day arrived and she found herself loitering outside Rihanna's apartment disguised as a preppy schoolgirl. She watched as Rihanna exited the building and into the waiting town car. Knowing she was going to the studio to record all day and hoping she would return exhausted, she put her plan into action. She couldn't really believe how easy it was to get past the doorman and up to Rihanna's penthouse suite. In less than ten minutes she had managed to pick the lock and found herself inside Rihanna's penthouse. Knowing she had plenty of time she made her way throughout each room of the apartment exploring each one. Inevitable, she made her way into RiRi's bedroom, now the fun started. She went through each drawer until she found what she was looking for, her lingeria drawer. There she found countless pairs of panties of all different kinds. She picked several up examining them at length. The next drawer revealed bras in various styles and colors. Examining several she just had to check the size, each one was a 34 C, which at first infuriated her knowing that she only wore an small B, but she noticed that each bra seemed to be padded to the max. She figured in reality RiRi was only a  large B cup, so she felt a little better about that. Even if she was a bitch, she did have good taste in lingerie. Looking in the corner she spied a clothes hamper and made her way over to it. Rummaging through it she pulled out a dirty pair of dirty pink panties, sniffing the crotch she got her first whiff of the pussy she wanted to dominate. She couldn't help but to slide that famous tongue out and lick the dirty crotch of the panties, she immediately felt a pulse go through her own pussy. Yes she wanted to humiliate Rihanna and make her pay dearly for her actions, but she also planned to dominate her sexually and show her just who the better woman was..

Be patient, more to come.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 09:08:40 PM »
I hope, there would be a big fight of their nasty long tongues hereby  ::)

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 12:01:54 AM »
Miley spent the rest of the day riffling through Rihanna's lingerie drawers and setting up her mini- recorders in discreet locations. She planned to record the whole event to use against RiRi in case she tried some sort of retaliation. After everything was in place she figured she better dress for the evening. In her bag of goodies she found her sheer thigh hose, little pink panties with matching bra, and of course her garter belt. She slid the thigh highs up each leg then stepped into her pink panties pulling them over her freshly shaven pussy. She had  left only a small strip of hair running from her clit up toward her navel. Next she stepped into her grater belt and attached it to each thigh high, slid her bra over her small tits and stopped to admire herself in the mirror. The last item was a silk robe that came down to just below her ass. Everything was now complete, except for a good hiding place to lie in wait for her adversary. She chose a small linen closet that offered room to hide but with the ability to see through the wooden blinds. Time seemed to drag on and on as she waited to hear any sort of noise that would trigger her plan. Suddenly she heard it, a key sliding into a lock, keys giggling as the door nob turns, then a door opening and closing. She found herself breathing faster as she heard footsteps walking across the floor. Then keys landing on a table as the refrigerator opens and closes. Now more footsteps getting closer and closer. Suddenly there she was, that dirty bitch, walking in with a glass of wine in her hand. She could hardly control her breathing as she watched Rihanna set the wine glass down, remove a pearl necklace and reach behind her head and sip her dress down. As much as she hated that bitch, she found herself getting turned on as she watched Rihanna's dress fall to the floor and saw her standing there in a red bra & matching thong panties. She was so excited she couldn't help herself and ran her hand down to her own crotch and rubbed her pussy until she could feel the dampness on her panties. She snapped back to reality when Rihanna unhooked her bra and Miley saw her naked breasts. Damn she thought, her breasts are quite bigger than mine, but that won't matter after their clawed and bleeding after I'm done with them. Next she watched Rihanna slide her thong down and step out of it, reveling her sexy ass and hairy pussy. Damn she thought, that thing could use a trim. Maybe I will rip some of that hair out for her. Just as she hoped, Rihanna headed straight for the shower. After hearing the shower start Miley quietly opened the closet door and stepped back into the bedroom, sat down on the bed and waited. After about fifteen minutes she heard the shower stop, her heart was pounding as she stood and waited. Thinking about everything she had planned for the night, she tried to take deep breaths to calm herself. Standing there in her sexy lingerie, with her robe open, she barley had time to to place her hands on her hips before Rihanna emerged from the bathroom completely naked. Rihanna froze when she saw Miley and seemed stunned. She finally muttered, " what the fuck you doing hear"? Miley had practiced her response a hundred times, but had to force herself to take a deep breath breath before responding, " I'm here to whip your skank ass for the things you've done. Rihanna got the words I don't know what, out of her mouth before Miley cut her off mid sentence. Miley said just shut the fuck up bitch, I was in the bathroom at the awards show when you and your friends came in talking shit about me. I know exactly what you were up to that night and now I'm going to beat there shit out of you just for starters. Rihanna, knowing that she was busted tried a different tactic. She sort of smirked and said to Miley, so you really think your skinny ass can take me? I've beat down better girls than you and left them begging me for mercy and I'll do the same to you. Miley just smiled and said, bring it bitch and rushed toward Rihanna.

Stay tuned, I promise the ending will be worth it, I hope... Speed

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 12:42:51 AM »
{alt}

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 05:32:30 AM »
A real fight for history. I say, that Miley takes the supremacy over that sexy Barbados Babe after a very wild Girlie tussle at End. Would be a right Thriller for watching!

Offline Faustroll2011

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »
Miley dominate!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 07:07:55 PM »
Miley pissed off with me, but honestly I have to admit that she will kick Rihanna's ass after close fight. After the fight, Miley certainly will want to have some fun Rihanna sexual.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:14:18 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »
Rihanna would make a real mess of Miley really, the pathetic blonde turnoff wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 07:56:28 AM »
Each wrapped their arms around the other as their bodies collided together, both struggling for control. Miley soon realized just how strong Rihanna was, she was getting the shit squeezed out of her and her grip on Rihanna was weakening. Rihanna lifted Miley off the floor and flung her against the wall. Oh fuck Miley thought as she slid down the wall landing on the floor. She wondered just what the hell she had gotten herself into. She had little time for thinking however; Rihanna was soon standing above her. She grabbed Miley by the hair and pulled her up off the floor. Rihanna was soon slapping the shit out of Miley while taunting her all the while. Phrases like stupid bitch, cxnt, skinny white ass & you thought that you could beat me filled the air as Rihanna kept beating on Miley. Rihanna reached up and ripped Miley’s bra off and started laughing at her little tits. Rihanna asked sarcastically, did you leave your tits home tonight? Miley knew that she was in deep trouble. Her mind was spinning, all the planning and preparation and now this, she was getting the shit beat out of her by this Barbados bitch and so far there was little she could do about it. Rihanna grab Miley by the arm and flung her across the room sending her crashing into the wall. Miley was on all fours trying to crawl away when she felt herself being pulled backwards as Rihanna had her hands on Mileys panties ripping them off of her ass. Rihanna grabbed a hairbrush off of her nightstand, grabbed Miley by the hair with one hand, and began spanking her ass with the hairbrush. Miley’s ass was on fire from the beating and she wondered how much more she could take. From out of nowhere the spanking stopped and suddenly she felt a two fingers being shoved inside her pussy. Miley screamed,” what the fuck are you doing”? Rihanna just laughed and said, this is just the beginning of a long night for you. You stupid little bitch, I’m going to wear that little pussy of yours out before this nights over. As much as she hated it, Miley soon found her pussy wet and her breathing getting harder. Damn she thought, this bitch is going to make me cum if I don’t escape. Miley finally felt Rihanna remove her fingers from her pussy and felt relieved that she hadn’t cummed at the hand of that bitch. That was short lived however as Miley felt what had to be the handle of the hairbrush being rammed into her tight pussy. Miley gasped as Rihanna pushed the whole length inside. Rihanna worked the handle faster and harder as Miley couldn’t mask her moans any longer. Rihanna taunting her all the while calling her a whore.  Rihanna, sensing Mileys condition dropped her guard a little, she let go of Miley’s hair and grabbed Miley’s ass cheek, spreading them slightly to get a better view of the hairbrush moving in and out of Miley’s now dripping pussy. Miley thought that it was now or never, if she didn’t escape quickly she would soon be squirting her pussy juice everywhere. In an act of desperation she lunged forward, kicking her feet like a bull. In what could only be described as a miracle she caught Rihanna square on her tits with her feet, sending Rihanna tumbling backward. Miley quickly got to her feet, her pussy still hurting from the torture. It was now or never for her and she couldn’t decide weather she should continue to fight or try to escape. She knew that if she ran, Rihanna would eventually fined her recording devices and then she would be further humiliated when they hit the net.  She couldn’t believe badly this night had been for her. She realized that in a fair fight that she was no match for Rihanna, so she quickly decided that she would have to fight dirty if she was going to have a chance of defeating Rihanna. Rihanna recovered quickly and the two adversaries once again found themselves standing across the room from each other.  Miley couldn’t help but be jealous of Rihanna’s body. Damn she thought, she has great tits and plump ass, but I want to beat her badly and humiliate her. Rihanna smirked from across the room and asked, “How’s that little pussy feel, cxnt”?   Wait until round two, you’re going pay for the shit you tried tonight. Miley knew that she had one shot to turn the tables and she knew what she had to do. She zeroed in on the softest part of Rihanna’s body, the most vulnerable spot, Rihanna’s pussy. She knew it would be an act of desperation, but that’s the only chance she had. Once again she rushed toward Rihanna. Rihanna did exactly what Miley had hoped she would, spread her legs slightly and opening her arms in anticipation of stopping Miley’s progress and getting her in another bear hug. Miley then did what she thought impossible, just before reaching Rihanna, she slowed just enough to allow her to get in one kick. She swung her leg as hard as she could toward Rihanna’s pussy. Her foot connected perfectly and she thought for sure that it lifted RIhanna off the floor. She saw a strange look come over Rihanna’s face, a look of disbelief as Rihanna fell to her knees in pain.  Rihanna was withering in pain and whimpering like an injured animal, but Miley felt no sympathy at all, she wanted to go in for the kill. Miley quickly wrapped her legs around RIhanna’s neck and started squeezing with all she had. Rihanna’s head was spinning, wondering what the hell had just happened. How had this little cxnt managed to do this to me? Her pussy was on fire but she tried to fight back, knowing that she was in big trouble. She bucked as best she could trying to break Miley’s hold, but she soon found herself getting light headed from lack of oxygen. Miley sensing that Rihanna would soon be unconscious released her hold and jumped on top of Rihanna, landing her skinny ass on top of Rihanna’s tits. Miley jumped her ass up and down on Rihanna’s tits. It was now her time to taunt, saying those tits aren’t so great now are they, I’m going flatten them for you. To her horror, Miley started inching her pussy toward Rihanna’s face. Rihanna barley had the energy to whimper, please not that. Miley laughed, saying oh yes that and much more for you bitch. Miley felt euphoric as she planted her pussy on Rihanna’s mouth. Finally the tables had turned and she felt like her plan just might work. The last thing Rihanna remembered passing out was the look on Miley’s face and the taste of her pussy… To be continued.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »
Rihanna will take little Miley apart.