News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Miley VS Rihanna

• 18 Replies

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Miley VS Rihanna
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »
SPEED; Another great chapter. You are one of the best writers here, keep up the great work.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 10:15:16 PM »
SPEED; Another great chapter. You are one of the best writers here, keep up the great work.

Thanks JIMBO, but I think there are way better writers here than me. I am glad to have a forum to write about one of my favorite passions..

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 06:13:46 AM »
and now the finish.........

Rihanna felt herself coming to, but to her horror she found herself lying naked on her bed. She tried to move but found herself bound by her ankles and wrists to each corner of her bed. Miley was standing over, naked except for her high heels, holding a cat of nine tails in her hand. Rihanna shouted, " untie me bitch or I'm going to kill you, to which Miley laugh and replied, " I know that you're used to getting your way, but you're in no condition to be barking orders. In fact, I'm giving the orders now!!! Miley started walking around the bed, slapping the whip in her hand, while Rihanna fought to escape. Miley taunted her saying, "my my just look at that sexy body, the things I'm going to do to it. She ran the whip up Rihanna's legs toward her pussy, saying what a nice meaty pussy you have, I can't wait to play with that. Rihanna responded with a fuck you, you dike bitch. Miley cracked the whip against Rihanna's pussy and said shut the fuck up. Miley started whipping Rihanna's tits, softly at first but steadily increasing the power. It didn't take long for Rihanna's tits to redden and she had no choice but to beg Miley to stop. Miley loved to hear Rihanna begging and asked several times. what's that, what  do you want. The Barbados queen was soon in tears. Miley figuring that she had endured enough for the moment stopped the whipping, giving Rihanna a brief rest. She turned and walked slowly toward her bag she had brought, making sure Rihanna had time to watch her ass as she walked. Miley reached into her bag and got her large strap on dildo out and walked back toward Rihanna. Rihanna's eyes widened when she saw what Miley had. She immediately responded with, " you not going to fuck me you skinny ass bitch". Miley said " when are u going to learn that you're the queen bitch here, I am and I'll do whatever I want. Did you think that I would let you get away with humiliating me and do nothing? I'm going to fuck your mouth, pussy and asshole before I’m through with you. Rihanna muttered under her breath, "I'm going to kill you bitch. Miley cracked her tits again and said just shut the fuck up. Miley crawled onto the bed straddling Rihanna and sitting her skinny ass on Rihanna's stomach. She reached down and started playing with the strap on, like she was jacking it off.. Miley taunted Rihanna more asking, " do you like this big black cock, I figured I would fuck you with a black one since you fucked every black cock you could to get to the top. Miley worked her way toward Rihanna's mouth, grabbing Rihanna's chin with one hand and said, " suck this big black cock bitch. Rihanna hesitated at first, but Miley slapped her hard across her face and said suck it or I'll slap you bald. Rihanna then opened her mouth and Miley slid the black cock inside her wet mouth. Miley started working the strap on in and out of Rihanna's mouth, basically fucking her with it. Miley looked down at Rihanna saying, damn girl you suck cock really well, guess you've had lots of practice. By now Rihanna's own spit was running down her mouth and dripping down onto her bed. She was shocked at the position she was in, being humiliated by this little skinny assed white girl. There was nothing she could but obey. Soon Miley was acting like she was about to cum and started fucking Rihanna's mouth harder until she faked an orgasm. Miley was eating all this up looking down on that prissy bitch sucking on her cock. Miley pulled the cock out of Rihanna's mouth and unsnapped the leather strap that ran under her ass to the strap that around her waist. This allowed Miley to lift the Strap on up and away form her pussy. Miley looked at Rihanna and said now it's time of you to pleasure me. Miley moved her pussy toward Rihanna's mouth and ordered her to stick out her tongue. Knowing she had no choice Rihanna obliged. Miley reached down and parted her pussy lips and sit them right on Rihanna's lips. Rihanna tasted Miley's salty pussy and started working her tongue around it.  Miley's pussy was soaking wet and soon her juice was flowing down all over Rihanna's face. Miley started rubbing and bucking all over Rihanna's mouth & tongue. Rihanna would never admit it but she didn't mind eating pussy. In fact she had eaten most of her girlfriends pussy's, but hated that she was being forced to eat this little cxnts pussy. Miley could feel the pending explosion coming on and grabbed Rihanna's hair with both her hands and rocked her pussy hard against Rihanna's mouth. She exploded, squirting her pussy juice all over Rihanna. To add insult to injury Miley made Rihanna lick her dry even running her fingers over Rihanna's face and then making Rihanna lick her fingers. Rihanna burned at the thought of being humiliated like this, but was at Miley's mercy. Miley patted Rihanna on her head and laughingly said good girl, you eat pussy well, but I figured you would. Rihanna could only mutter a quick fuck you. Miley replied, that's just what I plan to do as she slipped off Rihanna and back onto the floor. Miley was cautious as she untied and tied Rihanna'a restraints flipping Rihanna over in the bed. Miley ran her hands up Rihanna's legs and fondled Rihanna's ass. Miley asking, "you think that ass is hot don't you"? When Rihanna didn't respond Miley slapped her ass hard and screamed, " answer me"! Rihanna weakly answered yes. Miley said well that ass is mine now, you understand? Rihanna not wanting another slap answered yes. Miley said “yes what”and slapped her ass again. Rihanna was quick to answer yes, my ass is yours. Miley said good girl, your learning how to treat your master. Miley untied Rihanna's legs and ordered her to get on her knees with her ass sticking up in the air. Next she ran a wooded rod behind Rihanna's knees, taking great care as she untied one arm at a time, pulling each under Rihanna and attaching both arms to the rod, leaving Rihanna with her ass in the air with both arms bound to the wooden rod. Next Miley secured a ball gag in Rihanna's mouth and tightened it around her head. Now everything was set up just as she had dreamed about. Although she was recording the whole thing, Miley took the time to snap a few pictures of Rihanna, bound, gaged, & at her mercy. She actually thought she felt her pussy tingle at that sight. Rihanna gave a quick umph as the whip cracked against her ass. Oh shit she thought she was literally about to get her ass whipped by this little cxnt. Miley quickly got into a rhythm whipping Rihanna's ass just hard enough to turn Rihanna's ass beat red. Miley was loving it, thinking back to that night on the red carpet and in the ladies room, where this bitch had humiliated her. Revenge was certainly sweet. Miley started whipping Rihanna harder, causing her to lurch forward each time the whip contacted Rihanna's ass. Again Rihanna began to cry, which thrilled Miley. Let the bitch cry, I don't care she thought. Rihanna tried to scream out in pain but with the ball gag in her mouth she found herself only able to grunt loudly causing Miley to laugh out loud. Miley whipped Rihanna's ass to the point to where she thought one more crack would cause Rihanna to pass out. Her ass was littered with red welts and Rihanna was littlerly crying like a baby. Rihanna had never felt such pain before, her ass stung like hell. She wondered if her once proud ass would be scared for life. She thought to herself, if it takes twenty years I'll pay this little bitch back. Miley got back on the bed after securing her strap on back around herself. Rihanna braced for what she knew would come next. She felt something cold and wet being squirted on her lower back and then felt it running down the crack of her ass over her asshole and down to her pussy. She knew that it was some kind of lubricating oil, so she braced for what was to come. Suddenly she felt two fingers being thrust into her pussy as Miley began to finger fuck her pussy. She resented that little bitch touching her in such an intimate place, but there was little that she could do about it. After only about 30 seconds of having her pussy finger banged Miley suddenly stopped and removed her fingers. Next she felt the strap on touch her outer pussy  lips, parting them as it snaked it's way inside her pussy. Of fuck she thought, now this little cxnt is going to fuck me. How the hell am I going to stop myself from cumming? Rihanna certainly didn't want to give Miley the satisfaction of knowing that she made her cum. Miley was ecstatic, watching as every inch of the black cock made its way inside the Barbados bitch. She planned to give her the fucking of her life. Miley started out slowly, moving the cock in and out of Rihanna's pussy. She would purposely pull the cock out slowly causing Rihanna to pussy fart, this caused Miley to laugh each time Rihanna would fart. Rihanna was fighting like hell but soon felt her juices flowing. Miley looked down and saw the juice dripping off the cock and said damn girl your pussy is flowing like a fire hose. Miley upped the game and started thrusting faster and harder until she finally had to reach up and grab hold of Rihanna's shoulders for support. That's when the fun really started. Miley started pounding Rihanna's pussy hard, so hard that she rammed Rihanna's head into the headboard at one point and had to pull her back to the back of the bed to keep from breaking her neck. Miley just loved watching Rihanna's fat ass jiggle with each thrust from the rubber cock. Rihanna soon accepted that there was little she could do, that as much as she despised the skinny assed bitch, she would soon cum at her hands. She put up a good fight but soon felt the orgasm growing in her loins. Miley also felt Rihanna's body stiffen and that made her happy, happy to know that she was about to force her foe to cum. Rihanna exploded as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Her pussy instinctively milked the cock for all it's worth. Miley pulled the cock out of Rihanna's swollen pussy as loads of Rihanna's cum drained out. Rihanna was exhausted thinking this has to be it, what else could this bitch do to me, she's humiliated me beyond belief. Her body was covered in sweat as she tried to get some much needed air into her lungs, to calm herself. Miley was feeling the effects also, sliding off the bed and removing the strap on, she wobbled toward the rest room. Sitting on the toilet she took a long piss and rested for a moment. When she returned Rihanna was grunting trying to talk. Miley removed the ball gag and Rihanna said, "I have to pee bad". Miley said I'm not going to untie you and reached over and grabbed a small trash can that was sitting next to Rihanna's bed. Holding it up she said go ahead and piss in the trash can if you want. With a squeeze Rihanna forced a stream of piss out of herself as Miley tried to catch it in the trash can. It did look comical to see the piss stream coming out of Rihanna pussy. It was even funnier when Rihanna farted under the strain. Miley laughed and said' " I guess queen bitches fart too, who would have thought. After finishing and now free to speak, Rihanna began to beg Miley to let her go. She pleaded that she would do nothing if Miley would just untie her and leave. Of course Miley wasn’t content to do that just yet, but she did play along, forcing Rihanna to admit that Miley was hotter, had better tits, could sing better, & could fuck better, all in an attempt to free herself. Miley even went as far as to act like she was uniting Rihanna only to stop and say “not just yet, I have one more trick for you”.  Miley went back to the bag and got out a second white strap on , this one slimmer and shorter that the first. She slid it one and latched it before walking toward Rihanna, stopping right beside her head. She grabbed the lube, squirted some on the white cock and started working the lube allover the cock. She could see the fear in Rihanna’s eyes and said that’s right bitch, I’m going to fuck that fat ass of yours. Rihanna begged Miley not to, but Miley just laughed and said “don’t try to tell me that you have a virgin asshole, I know better.” With that Miley made her way onto the bed again right behind Rihanna’s ass. She squirted some more lube down Rihanna’s ass crack, spread her ass cheeks apart and worked the tip up to her asshole. When the white cock touched Rihanna’s asshole she drew up tighter than dicks headband. Miley said,” you better relax cause this is going in you, the easy way or the hard way. Rihanna was sobbing again saying please no over and over, but Miley kept forcing the cock inside Rihanna’s ass. After several shorts thrust Miley gave one for all it was worth and the cock slide fully inside the queen bitch’s asshole. Rihanna howled in pain as Miley started fucking her asshole. She didn’t care if she ripped it apart, that was what this bitch deserved. To make matters worse, Miley reached up and stuck three fingers in Rihanna’s now stretched cxnt and started banging her pussy. Rihanna was fighting both the pain form being fucked in the ass as well as the pleasure of having her pussy fucked. She felt like she was being ripped apart. She had tried anal before but never really cared for it and now this skinny white bitch was trying to rip her a new asshole. Despite her pain she soon found the pleasure in her pussy taking over again. She began to wail like an animal. She couldn’t explain it but just before she orgasmed waves of pleasure flowed form both her pussy and asshole. Her orgasm was more intense than the first and after that she just gave up. She whimpered to Miley, “ do with me what you want I am broken. That was music to Miley’s ears. Miley pulled out of Rihanna and said now bitch this is how this is going to work. I came here tonight and totally humiliated you. I know you thought it was a joke at first, that there was no way someone as small as me could ever take you down. To be honest, I shouldn’t have ben able to, but the one thing that I was counting on came true and do you know what that was? Rihanna managed to utter “what” as a response. I know that you are full of your own shit! You think that your so high and mighty and that everyone should fall at your feet and beacon to your every want. I knew that you would be over confident and I planned to take advantage of that and I did just that. So, I have all this on tape and believe me I wont hesitate to use it if at any time you try to retaliate or have someone else do your dirty work for you. It will be left in a safe place with full instructions on what to do with it, do you understand? Rihanna answered “Yes” I want do anything, just leave. Miley dressed, packed up her stuff, and retrieved her recording equipment, but before she left she walked back toward Rihanna, pushed her ass onto the bed and said Kiss my Ass!!! Kiss my ass or we’ll start all over again. Rihanna had no choice and started kissing Miley’s ass. Miley held her camera up and started taking selfies, laughing like a little girl. Before leaving she slid her panties inside Rihanna’s mouth shying,” here’s something to remember me by. She left her mumbling, struggling to get free and exited the apartment, She waited until she had cleared the building then placed the phone call. When she heard the voice on the other end she simply said, “ you better go untie your bitch, she’s just been taught a lesson in humility. The voice on the other end said thank you, your payment has been made…. That’s a whole different story….. Speed

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 06:19:03 AM »
Some pics to go along with the story