News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfights Halloween tale 2014 Haunted Asylum .. from the polls

• 11 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Catfights Halloween tale 2014 Haunted Asylum .. from the polls
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:19:14 AM »
LADIES .. here begins the story, started from the ladies playing in the poll. Trying to get done quick as I can. Yet some of it may not make it until saturday.. For now here it begins, and here you go .. Happy Halloween ladies!!

Catfights Halloween 2014 pt 1

The Raven-Kats Asylum.  The asylum had been opened, to help deter women, from having the desire to cat fight. Yes an asylum, for the insanely agressive catfighters.
Female psychiatrists and doctors. Buxom blonde beauty Doctor Nita Nipps, and Sultry brunette Doctor Nadine Nailz.

During the course of trying to give treatment, discovered they hated each other. Soon Nipps and Nailz began going at it, tits and claws.
The asylum was shut down. Yet evidence and rumors have positively shown, IT IS HAUNTED!!!

The building now stands decaying, and evil looking. The paint slowly peeling, the wood warping, and groaning in the wind.
The shuttered windows, like eyes. Seeming to look out on the world around them.
The grounds once well manicured, now overgrown.
The multi-story building sitting behind an ornamental iron fence. The grounds behind it large, and spacious. Behind the rolling greens, a thick forest lay slowly intruding back to the main grounds.
Recently purchased, now it waited for new life. As well as maybe a Halloween party.

Kattarina moaned, as he kissed down the length of her nude body. He had stripped the buxom blondes swimsuit, in the hot tub.
The large mounds of her firm breasts, enjoying his attention first.
"Mmmmmmm of course, I would be willing." She moans, as his manhood, strokes the inner walls of her womanhood.
The warm water lapping against her body. Storm had stripped her, and aroused her.
Now he was nuzzling her neck, as Kattarina began to climax in the hot tub.
Her voluptuous body writhing against him, as he thrusts fully into her orgasming pussy.
Kattarina's head tilting back. Even as a thin tendril of a deep colored reddish liquid, trails from her throat, down between the valley of her breasts.
Her pussy accepting the rush of his hot load, as they begin to finish climaxing together together.
Storm whispers the name Anna the Marine Chick to her.
Yet Kattarina seems not to hear. As she lay sated, spent, and possibly slain in the hot tub beneath him.

The moon was rising blood red, as the guests began to arrive at the asylum.
RavenKelly, possibly being an heir to the asylum. Wanting to explore it, while giving some punishment, and bad medicine, to other ladies attending the party.
Kelly dressed as a sultry, slightly slutty evil nurse. A short skirt at the bottom, with spike heeled  dark red shoes. To match the red cross, upon the front of her costume The lovely red head, adding a playful pair of small devil's horns to complete her costume.

Irenecatfighter, was savoring the skin tight feel, of her sexy spy catsuit. The thin material clinging to her lush, curvy figure. The front zipper pulled down slightly, to show more firm cleavage in the front. The lovely brunette, hoping to get some alone time with Storm. As Irene knew, he was very fond of her. Now he needed to see her, in her costume, to really rev his engine. Beautiful face, and desireable hot body. Possibly her booted spy, being revealed in all her glory for a private consultation, at the asylum.

FawnL was an exotic looking beauty. Fawn having Asian heritage. That helped give her creamy supple skin. To offset her shoulder length black hair.
A pair of slightly almond brown eyes, on a beautiful face. Fawn also having a very pleasing figure, with nice legs, and a pleasing pair of firm tits.
Fawn was arriving as a sexy SWAT agent.
A zipper front, black leather top, pulled across her heaving chest. The hat having the SWAT logo on it.
A black pair of booty shorts, and black boots, completing most of her outfit. Fawn making sure, to bring her cuffs along, just in case.

Marlu was a very sexy woman, arriving to the party from Spain.
Marlu was busty, dark haired and beautiful. Marlu's sleek, busty figure. Was wearing a pleasing, cleavage baring front. Her own dark brunette hair serving in place of a wig. As the hauntingly eye catching Elvira mistress of the night. Marlu was looking for some fun, and likely a catfight or two.
Lovely in face and figure, this spanish mistress of the night. Plenty of legs and cleavage to excite.

Serena77 was another busty beauty, traveling a long ways to make the party.
Serena was runway model beautiful, with a busty body, that turned heads anywhere she went.
The lovely face, and body impressive and lush head to toe.
Now even more on display. As Serena was arriving, in the barely there. Sleek sexy outfit, of red, white, and skin of Vampirella. Her sex, and some of the mounds of her large breasts. About the only thing covered, by this spicy Italian.

Natalia-War-Kitten was arriving sleek and sexy as a wild war cat. Natalia a stunning brunette lady. Wearing a clingy skin tight cheetah costume. The costume shimmery, and hugging Natalia's curves nicely. Lovely face, sleek, curvy hot body, with a tail to complete it.
Spike heeled shoes, and a generous amount of smooth skinned cleavage on display. This sexy cat, was poised, ready to arrive and stalk her prey.

NataliaD smiled as she took in her look for the night. The busty blonde dressed in a shimmery black pvc top, that helped show off her smooth skinned cleavage.
A matching shimmery black mini skirt. Her midsection bared, as was the tops of her large firm breasts.
A whip in hand, and spiked boots on her feet. Natalia was looking to dominate the other guests.

Smiling_Panther was an attractive, and very fit brunette. Her long hair, having some lighter highlights here and there Panther usually more reserved, was arriving dressed to catch eyes and impress.
Her firm, bra less breasts proudly thrust. Beneath the skin tight, spandex catwoman suit.
Panther's sleek, sexy body, showcased nicely, in the second skin. Her thong panties, not showing, her only undergarment.
This panther looking to get catty with all the other ladies at the party.

Vanessa Marsh, had a very hot, hard body. The buxom beauty sporting auburn tresses this night. Which helped mingle with the blood theme. Her lush, sexy figure. Now wearing a more sedate, and period costume.
Later she may be looking for blood.
Yet for now gorgeous Vanessa, was arriving in period costume, for Elizabeth Bathory. The baroness of blood herself.

Badgirl a scrappy, and lovely catfighter. Long brunette hair, with auburn highlights. Badgirl was curvy, while being very slender and sleek as well.
Dressed with a dark purple cropped top. A pair of black leather pants, hugging her figure. The nice sized, firm mounds of her breasts. Almost spilling free, from the bottom of her top.
Her nails done with black polish. Looking to sink them into other catfighters flesh.
Pretty eyes highlighted, with dark colored lipstick. Badgirl, was Halloween Goth.

Mistress Vicky, was also making the scene. Vicky had brunette hair, which she had in a short ponytail behind her.
Intense, penetrating eyes, and an attractive face.
Vicky was wearing a black leather bustier, with some white lacing up the front.
A shiny, black leather mini skirt. With lots of toned legs, in stockings, and high heeled boots.
Vicky coming to the party, expecting to have the other ladies. Licking her boots, and serving her. For if they did not, she would make sure to show them pain.
As always, Vicky was arriving as the mistress.

As the ladies arrive, deep with in the woods. An armored figure is smashing things, while cursing. "Darn that Sadie, has me lost with the wrong directions!!" Is heard, as the deadly looking  mace is lifted again.
"Nothing shall stop SaurMeg from crashing this party!!" The figure states, before crashing ahead again.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween tale 2014 Haunted Asylum .. from the polls
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 01:21:42 AM »
Catfights Halloween pt 2

Anna the marine chick, had helped Kattarina greet the guests. Kelly irked, that the buxom blonde had come as a nurse as well.
While Anna was wearing glasses, with her hair up. A silky green blouse, and hip hugging skirt.
Anna arriving as the governor Sarah Palin, for the party. A very generous amount of smooth skinned cleavage showing, her slightly undone front.
Face, legs and bust, Amma had it all looking good.

The guests had entered, with the safe parts of the asylum clearly marked. Anna wondering what was up with Katterina, yet doing her part as dual hostess for the event.
The buxom blonde seeming to be staying distant from the buxom brunette marine chick. The guests watching each other carefully, while breaking apart, to explore.

Vanessa Marsh smiles, as she makes her way towards Storm. Kattarina glaring after her. Vanessa having some of the front laces to her bodice undone. Giving a nice view of her pleasing cleavage, and chest.
"Who does a countess have to screw to get a drink around here?" She asks.
Storm motioning her and other to follow him. As he begins leading them down dusty corridors, to the main party room.

Kelly grins, as she sees a few of the ladies looking her way. Turning, she gives a playfull wiggle of her nice ass. Before heading the other way, towards an office and reception room.
The curvy, sexy SWAT agent looking both ways. Yet curious, soon finds herself, heading after evil nurse Kelly.

Irene takes note of where they are headed, before going with the main group. Irene would check things out, then slip back to check on the other two. Some rumors had it, a treasure had been hidden. Inside the asylum walls.
As the ladies move about the asylum. Some thuds, and sounds of things banging together. Seem to echo down along the halls. Most simply figuring it, due to the wind outside.
Lights flicker, and eyes seem to watch from everywhere. The cobwebs hanging on the walls, and ceiling. Begin to ruffle, and move. As if some unseen force blowing along the corridors.

As they arrive at the main party room. Along one side a bar is waiting. "Remember, I am a countess so none of that cheap wine for me." Vanessa remarks.
Decorations hang, while some lit jack-o-lanterns grin, and leer.
Music is playing, as the ladies arrive, and are guided to the main room.
Storm is getting Vanessa some wine. His eyes again dipping to her ample cleavage.
As Irene slides in, grasping him, and turning him. Irene's hot body, rubbing close, as she kisses him.
Irene's heart thudding, like some of the sounds coming from the asylum. "Would he dare reject her?" She thinks.
Then his hand is on her nice ass, Storm kissing Irene back.
Part of her wanting to turn, and mock the other ladies. While another part, looking to get him to strip her, and make love to her.
As the kiss breaks. Irene stands smiling. "MMmmmmmm he wanted her, and damn did she want him.
"Please let me know if agent 069 from cxnt, can be of further assistance." She says softly. Before turning, to head after Fawn and Kelly.

Kelly had scouted the asylum out during the day. Yet now it seemed more closed in and sinister in the dark.
The sexy nurse knowing, someone would follow, walked casually. Then when it was time, darted into an office.

Fawn was looking hot, and sexy in her SWAT agent uniform.
The dark haired beauty treading softly, as she began wondering how she lost Kelly.
Just as she is about to give up. Kelly gives a shriek, before slamming into Fawn. The lovely duo toppling over the reception area sofa together.
They tumble to the floor, and begin catfighting. As with in the depths of the asylum. The ghostly laughter, and pleasure of two ladies is heard.
While Fawn and Kelly hit, and claw at each other.

Mistress Vicky is sitting, with an area claimed for herself, as Badgirl struts in. Vicky smiling, as she expects to have most of these ladies serve her, before the night is over.
"Do you know who I am nasty slut?" Vicky asks sure of herself.
"Nobody gives a damn, you stupid bitch." "OH and the name is badgirl, get it right whore!" Badgirl fires back.
"How dare you, prepare to become my personal slut, you goth bitch!" Vicky ads, rising, and lunging for Badgirl.

Natalia war Kitten is looking sleek and totally sexy, in her wild cat costume. Her ears now added, to complete it. Natalia accepts a drink from Storm. Before admiring herself in the mirror, behind the bar.
Natalia looking to stay loose, and let the others test each other. Before the war kitten would move in and strike.

Serena saunters over to the bar, seeing Vanessa with wine. The mounds of her well formed breasts bobbling, and showing partially from her costume. With every step she takes.
"Hey Stormy." She says, taking attention away from Vanessa. As Storm turns, like Irene before her. Serena twines her arms, and lips around Storm. Her one arm shifting, to grasp and guide his one hand. Easily into her costume, and against one very firm, smooth skinned breast.
"You have a drink for me?" She asks, as Vanessa glares at her.
Soon Vampirella Serena is sipping from a glass of her own. All eyes going to the mistress and the Goth girl, starting to fight. Yet no one trying to stop them, as this was expected.

Marlu glides in, looking dangerous, yet delectable as Elvira. The lovely young lady from Spain, finding a place to sit. After she checks out the snacks.
Other ladies picking at the snack tables as well.
Sitting on one, a playfully misting cauldron, containing a spiked punch drink.

Natalia war kitten visibly tenses as Smiling Panther walks in. Panther wearing a sexy cat costume of her own.
Panther picking up on the gaze, and turning to glare back at Natalia.
The skin tight catwoman suit wearer, and the shimmery skin tight leopard suit wearer. Looking to maybe get catty with each other very soon.

NataliaD grabs some of the punch, as she watches Vicky and badgirl struggle. The buxom blonde, wondering to herself, as they roll around. Vicky's bustier slowly coming undone. While badgirls top, kept lifting, exposing her well formed breasts.
Would it be possible, for the dominatrix, to subdue and control the fit looking mistress?

Anna waits until Serena has moved aside, closer to Vanessa. Kattarina watching the buxom brunette, slowly licking her lips.
"Storm, can we talk?" She asks softly. He turns to face her. Anna enjoying the approval in his eyes. After they roam her, from head to toe.
"Anna, you know anytime I am able, your welcome to talk." He replies.
His eyes going to the duo rolling, clawing and fighting.
Anna still feeling Kattarina's eyes on her.
"Can we speak in private?" She asks, expecting to be denied. Storm had always been a friend, yet he had guests at the party.
Kattarina laughs, licking her lips. As Storm offers Anna his hand, leading the buxom brunette from the room.

Even as Vanessa turns, looking to hit Serena with a wine bottle. A glancing blow, and the busty Italian Vampirella drops o the floor. With Vanessa laughing, and standing over her taunting her.

I am feasting my eyes on Katterina, one of my hostesses for the evening. I think of recently enjoying her being fully nude. Now I was wanting to prescribe undressing the sexy blonde nurse again.
Then I find myself, enjoying having my hand on Irene's nice ass. While she teases nicely. The taste of her on my lips. Even as I enjoy a grasp of Serena's nice tit, as I taste Italian.
Vicky and badgirl have begun to fight. I am not sure where Kelly and Fawn have gotten to.
Then Anna was standing in front of me. I know she was costumed as Sarah Palin. Yet if this was the governor, Anna easily would have my vote.
She was concerned about something. I see the look in Kattarina's eyes. I gently shake my head no her direction. A faint redness seeming to tinge her pretty eyes for a moment.
Then I am taking Anna's hand walking out with the sensuous brunette.

Fawn and Kelly continue to roll, and fight along the floor. The front of Fawn's top unzipped, as more of her natural assets begin to show. While Kelly also showed more creamy skin, as some of her top, to her uniform had been torn.
Kelly almost mounting Fawn, while hitting her.
Then Fawn bucks her off to the side. A shapely booted leg, swinging out, to catch Kelly in her side.
The kick, not fully on the mark. Kelly rolling with it, grasping at her side. Before coming to a dusty blanket laying spilled from the sofa.
Kelly tosses it over Fawn. While the curvy asian beauty struggles to get out from under it. Kelly darts off, back into hiding. Until she can catch her breath.

Fawn rises, her eyes keeping a steady look out for Kelly. Then Fawn begins to hear, what sounds like wheels. The squeaky wheels of a gurney or maybe wheelchair, moving down the corridor.
Icy fingers of fear, begin creeping along her spine. As she turns, and begins rushing back to the main area, and the party.
As she turns one corner. Secret agent Irene slams into her. The sexy duo tumbling to the floor together.
As Kelly exits an office, sliding closer. Irene and Fawn begin fighting, in their sexy costumes.

The purple vixen is crashing against some trees. Somewhere in here. She was told, was a secret entrance to the asylum.
Her mace smashing this way and that. Vixen began to lose hope, yet wanted her Halloween goodies.
The armor growing heavier, as she sits beside a tree.
"Maybe I can be of help to you lost one." A woman's velvety voice comes to her.
"Who is there, speak up or face SaurMegs wrath!!" She orders.

Then a buxom, blonde temptress steps from out of the trees. Her hair is long, and silky platinum blonde.
Her belly bare, as only some kind of metallic mail, covers her large breasts. A skirt hangs from her hips. With a small dagger tied to her waist.
"I am Busty Tiffanyariel, the lady of the forest." BustyTiffany informs vixen.
"Well excuse me blonde bimbo, but I want candy, I want cocoa, and damn it I don't want to share!" "So take your blonde ass, big boobs and attitude and beat it." "The one ring, and the donuts are mine!" Purple vixen declares.
Hitting another tree with her mace, to no avail.
"I shall not let your evil, steal all the good snacks." Tiffany answers back.
"Oh who gives a shit, the entryway is lost." Vixen replies, thunking her head in dejection, against the nearest tree trunk.
With the slow creaking of age, and wood. A hidden doorway and passage opens.
"This way to the pit of doom." "Don't even think of getting out of here." She seems to hear, before rushing to enter.
Tiffany watching, as SaurMeg begins getting stuck.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 01:23:06 AM »
Catfights Halloween pt 3

Unearthly wails, and moans resound inside the asylum. The walls sounding like they are being hit. As if patients slamming each other into them, while fighting.

Irene, and Fawn hitting, punching, and clawing at each other. Two zippered fronts pulled down. As two very nice sized, firm pairs of breasts become exposed. Nails clawing, at heaving, hard nippled tits. Even as nurse Kelly gives a scream, before diving into them, taking all three to the floor.

Vanessa Marsh stands gloating over Serena. The cheap bottle shot to the head only grazing her. As Serena had begun pulling back, before it hit. Now a sweep of her legs, sends Countess Bathory, Vanessa falling to the floor. Serena already scantily clad. Quickly moves, to thump her firm ass, down onto Vanessa's toned belly.
As the air is driven from Vanessa's well toned body. Serena begins playfully tearing apart, and open Vanessa's bodice.
"Not bad, nice tits for a sneak attacking bitch!!" Serena says, before painfully raking her nails. Across the top of Vanessa's left breast.

Anna feels more safe, as they head into a recently cleaned, private office. The spacious office having a plush carpeted floor. A sofa, wet bar, desk among the things inside.
To her surprise, there is even a hot tub, set into the floor, in an area apart from the carpeted floor.
They would return to the rest of the guests soon. Yet for now, Anna can not help but imagine. How soothing, and pleasing that hot tub. Would be right now, against her naked body.
Storm handing her a glass, as she thanks him, walking over to sit by the tub. Anna sliding her shoes off, to dip one foot in.
Storm moving to settle behind her, as the water begins to churn and bubble in the tub.

I admire Anna, thinking she is so beautiful, and sexy. I can feel her tension ease, as she drinks, then sits by the hot tub.
I savor the view, down the front of her blouse, before sitting beside her.
How could I not desire a woman, as stunning, and sexy as the marine chick?

Anna smiles, as he softly kisses the side of her throat, after moving her hair away. Anna leaning back against him. Not trying to stop him. As he begins unbuttoning her blouse.
The soft material soon laid aside, as he unclasps and removes her bra next. Anna's large firm breasts spilling free.
Storm genuinely pleased, at how her breasts, even fuller, and firmer than he had pictured.
Anna's chest heaving faster, as his hands cup, and caress the smooth skin of her breasts.
Anna feeling herself growing more aroused, as she turns to face him.
He helps her to her knees, where facing her. He begins nuzzling, and kissing her bare breasts. His tongue darting to, and against her hardening nipples.
Her skirt soon gone, and before she realizes it. While looking deep into his eyes. Anna soon finds herself slipping into the hot tub, in only her panties.

Then Kattarina was silky skinned, and fully nude beside her, as they kissed, and caressed Anna all over.
Kattarina and Anna sharing a wet kiss, as their glistening large breasts pressed together.
Then Kattarina was removing Anna's panties. Storm's manhood, soon entering the moist wetness of Anna's womanhood.
Kattarina and Storm pleasuring Anna tremendously. Her heart beating faster and faster.
Then as she climaxes with Storm. Storm and Kattarina begin kissing Anna's exposed throat.
As the orgasming, buxom brunette. Begins sinking down into the water of the hut tub. While enjoying the warm glow of her orgasm. Some of her worries and questions now answered in full.

Natalia war kitten, is about to lunge for Smiling Panther. When Badgirl, and mistress Vicky roll apart on the floor.
Badgirl's cropped top, now hanging over her pert breasts in shreds. The mistress bustier now gaping open as well.
A added kick by badgirl, sending Vicky into the war kitten's long legs. Natalia tumbling to land entangled, and struggling with Vicky.
Badgirl sliding away, smiling as a fresh war kitten. Begins to hit, claw and go at the already weakened mistress.

Serena rises from Vanessa, eyes searching for who was still in the room. As the host, and hostesses seemed to be missing.
Vanessa scrambling away from Serena, going from Vampirella. To bumping into Elvira Marlu.
Before she realizes it, Marlu is diving onto and attacking Vanessa.

Badgirl's momentary pleasure is lost. As the lovely Goth girl rises, turns, and meets Serena's fist.
Yet another fight begins, as Serena and Badgirl begin exchanging hits, and punches.

Irene kicks free from the other two. Fawn and Kelly continue to fight, and tear at each others clothing.
Irene happening to look down a darker corridor. As light pops on, sees a very dark, and sinister figure glaring, through blood red eyes at her.
Wings at the creatures back, and horns on it's head.
Her rivals seeming to sense nothing, beside their anger at each other. As the light pops off again, with Irene heading the opposite way fast.

The door in the tree opens, as Purple Vixen and Busty Tiffany stand gazing at the black opening. Tiffany helping to pry Vixen back.  After she had tried entering only to become wedged in place.
Now something seems to reach out, pulling and tugging at them both.
Tiffany's top is yanked free, and hurtles into the darkness ahead.
"Whoooahhh Who knew Elf chicks, had such nice big tits??" A sage vixen queries, after seeing Tiffany's large, firm mounds become exposed.
Then some of her own armor, begins pulling apart, and flying off. "What the hell, I'm not fully dressed in here." She states, as they both move forward. Tiffany letting a more slender SaurMeg enter first.
"I smell coffee and popcorn." "Damn it Sadie, you promised not to wear the magnets." Vixen calls out before her. As they both enter the tree, heading down the spiral steps. Before the opening to the secret entrance closes behind them.

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 10:55:24 AM »
Storm..it is soooo nice to be part of this story....  ;D ;D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 02:53:37 AM »
Catfights Halloween 2014 pt 4

Anna the marine chick was stunning, very hot, and sexy as the governor. The brunette beauty, close to bursting out of her costume. As one of the two incredibly hot hostesses.
Now her lush, desireable body was naked, and wet. While being pleasured by Storm, and an equally hot, naked, and wet Kattarina.
"Mmmmmm why Storm what big teeth you have." The buxom beauty moans, as they guide her from one orgasm to the next.
Something sharp, seeming to tickle, then sting against her throat. Still as her sensuous body splashes and writhes in the tub. Anna barely feels any pain, from all the pleasure she was experiencing.
Her eyes catching, some kind of wounds, on Katterina's supple skinned neck.
Then she is taken away, by sexual delight again. "It's wonderful being the governor, and a party hostess." Anna thinks, as the smile on her face. Only helps to add to her beauty.

Through out the asylum, ghostly pounding, and footsteps can be heard. Dark stains, begin appearing on the walls. A viscous dark liquid, looking like blood. Begins to drip down from the ceilings.
Screams from shock therapy can be heard. As the lights flicker, as power surges up, and down.
Gurney wheels, and wheel chairs can be heard moving.
Some of the jack-o-lanterns for decoration. Seem to glow brighter, as fire rises from their eyes.

Down the hall, the doors of the isolation cells begin to be pounded, and shaking on their frames.
Steel doors, used to separate sections, rattle, opening, and closing. Some doors sliding back and forth, as chains crash together.

The guests all seeming to not notice, as they are involved in intense catfights.
FawnL, is struggling against RavenKelly. Fawn's top and SWAT hat now stripped from her catfighting form.
Fawn's bare breasts firm, and nice sized. Her chest heaving, as she trades punches with Kelly.
Kelly's evil nurse uniform torn, in the front. One of her shoes laying nearby, as topless she slams into Fawn again.
"I prescribe a serious time out for you bitch!" Kelly states, raking her nails, across Fawn's large, right breast.
Fawn crying out, as the roll, and slam into a table.
The table rocking, as a left behind drink glass topples over. The liquid spilling, to spatter down over them both.
"I think it is time, to bring you to justice you evil nurse whore!" Fawn replies, with a fist, to the side of Kelly's lovely face.
Kelly falling to the side, as Fawn lunges to mount her. Kelly brings a knee up, to halt the action.
Fawn in only her booty shorts and boots. Cries out, as she impacts, then rolls through.

The dark haired asian beauty holding her aching section, as Kelly grins wickedly, before picking up some nearby cpr paddles.
Somehow the resuscitation device now on, and fully charged.
"Time for your shock treatment slut!!" "Nurses orders!!" Kelly cries out, moving to mount Fawn, to use the charged paddles, on the glistening mounds of Fawn's firm breasts.
Kelly's pert tits, also glistening from the spilled liquid, as her chest heaves. Kelly moves to use the paddles.
Fawn by instinct, bringing her own arms up, grasping and turning Kelly's arms. The paddles bumping against Kelly's perky breasts, as she lowers to use them on Fawn.
Kelly begins to jerk, as the current begins entering her sexy body.
Fawn sending a quick punch to the side of Kelly's head. Helping to knock Kelly out, and off to the side.
The paddles flying from Kelly's hands, as she hits the floor.
Fawn stays to check, seeing the Kelly is breathing okay. She will look for some help.
"Something about this place, just makes us crazy, wanting to catfight" Fawn states to no one but herself."
Then staying bare breasted, in a hurry. Fawn wanders off. As nearby laughter can be heard.
As well as the sound of someone writing on a ghostly evaluation sheet.

NataliaD is admiring how fit, and sexy Smiling Panther's body is. Even as she exposes it, clawing at her catwoman costume.
The buxom blonde, also losing her top, as they struggle.
Bellies being punched, hair being pulled. Natalia looking to dominate this sleek cat. Yet finding it was easier said than done.
Natalia's skirt tears free, as she rolls away from a strong kick by the panther.
Drinks, snacks and party decorations now fallen or spilled on the ladies, and the floors.
They both rise topless to their knees, as they trade punches again.
Bare breasts, taut bellies, and exposed sides taking punishment.
The attractive panther doubling Natalia up, with a hard punch to her midsection.
Grabbing her long blonde hair. Smiling Pather uses it, to jerk Natalia off balance, sending her falling hard onto her back.
As she tenses to lunge claw first on top of her. Natalia's boot clad leg swings up. The kick connecting to the side of panther's head.
Smiling Panther's eyes rolling up slightly, before she topples dazed, and unable to continue on the floor.

NataliaD rises, gasping for air, chest heaving. Her bare breasts thrust proudly. As she stands in only boots, and panties. Over her beaten opponent, laying on her side on the floor.
Again Natalia pauses to admire Smiling Panthers fit, topless figure. The rest of her costume clinging nicely to her tight ass, and shapely legs.
Then Natalia turns, to see if she can dominate anyone else.

Mistress Vicky's clothing was torn, and hanging from her slender, attractive figure. She had already been through a fierce fight with Badgirl.
Now she was fending off the claws of the war kitten.
Natalia war kitten's sleek costume, still mainly intact. As she lunges for Vicky again.
Vicky getting a leg up, in time to send the war kitten hissing, and flying up, and over her.
Natalia landing hard in her back, knocking some of the air from her sexy form.
The mistress rising, confidence in her eyes.
"Prepare to lick my feet, after you feel them slut!" Vicky says gleefully, before starting to put her foot, to Natalia's side.
Natalia curling up, trying to protect herself from the kicks. When Vicky slips, in some of the spilled liquids on the floor. Natalia quickly grabbing her leg, and sweeping it from under her.
Vicky cries out, as she falls hitting the floor hard.
Natalia rolling, and slamming a fist, to Vicky's chin. Putting the sexy mistress out of the fight.

Serena77 can still feel the throbbing to the side of her head. Where that tramp Vanessa had tried using the bottle earlier.
Vanessa out of her claws for now. As Serena was struggling with one sexy, and hard fighting Badgirl.
Badgirl was down to only her panties. As the gorgeous Goth, had lost items fighting with Vicky. Now more, as she struggled with Serena.
Serena was quickly bare breasted, then full nude. As the spicy Italian's Vampirella costume came off easily.
The nail marks on her large, well formed breasts. Letting her know, maybe a different costume would have been wiser. Having this many catfighters attending.

The sexy duo, had been rolling, legs trying to lash out. While open hand slaps began being traded as well.
They seperate, as they slam into the front of the bar. Badgirl, and Serena rising together, standing tenses facing each other.
Chests heaving, bodies glistening from drinks rolled through. "Have a drink on me slut." Badgirl warns her.
Badgirl's hot body, pressing Serena's back against the bar. As something begins spilling down over Serena's head. She glares, and sends a fist hard into Badgirl's belly.
Badgirl dropping the bottle, she had intended on using against Serena's head.
"I fell for that once, not a second time tonight bitch." Serena states, as Badgirl doubles over.
Serena's forearm flying up, to connect with Badgirls chin. Badgirls head snapping back, as her body sinks limply, and barely conscious to the floor.
Yet another sexy catfighter out of it for now. As a sexy, naked Serena tries finding Vanessa again.

Busty Tiffany and Purple vixen move into the main room, as more pieces of their costumes fly away.
"Help turn it off." Sadie cries out.
Sadie is down to only her bra, and panties. The magnets from them, pulling at the metal from the other ladies costumes.
Tiffany soon naked, in all her glory. The vixen having left her helmet above. Was finding it becoming drafty. as she was getting down to only a thong, and sports bra.
"I told you it was a stupid costume, magnetic girl my ass!!" SaurMeg complains, as she looks for an off switch.
Sadie had another magnet on the back of her panties. Now her nice ass, was literally hugging the wall's steel door.
Spying the right place, with a swing of her mace. Vixen disables the magnets.

Sadie topples from the wall, landing softly in spilled popcorn.
"I warned you, I will not let you finish your evil deeds." A stunning nude Elf Tiffany states, moving in front of the Vixen.
"Okay I want booze, I want candy, and your standing in my way Elf!!" Vixen declares, setting her mace aside.
Sadie shifting to sit, as she munches on popcorn. As Purple Vixen launches herself at Tiffany. The fight for the secret passage, and inside middle earth had begun.   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 02:54:19 AM »
Catfights Halloween pt 5

Marlu the sexy Spanish senorita, as well as mistress of the night Elvira. Was looking eye popping hot in her costume.
The dark haired beauty showing off wonderful views of cleavage, and legs. The view even more enticing, as her bare breasts spilled free. While she fought with Vanessa Marsh.
Vanessa Marsh had a voluptuous, and very fit figure. The lovely woman starting out, dressed as a very prim looking Countess Bathory.

Now more of Vanessa's work out physique was on display. As Marlu clawed, and tore at her costume.
Vanessa was fighting back hard, yet kept finding herself bound up, in her outfit.
Marlu scoring several slaps to Vanessa's lovely face, and finally bared breasts. Before Vanessa able to retaliate properly.
As she discovered it, as Marlu attacked her again. Vanessa began almost jerking, and helping her rival to strip her costume.
Some nail marks, showing against the lightly tanned skin, of Marlu's nice sized breasts.
Yet most of the damage coming to Vanessa.
Finally, when down to only her panties. Vanessa's motions no longer restricted. Vanessa begins fighting back hard.

Marlu begins giving ground, surprised by the renewed assault by her opponent. Then the dark haired beauties Spanish blood begins to boil. Marlu returning punch for punch.
Slaps, and punches seeming to echo, as skin meets skin with force. Breasts, bellies, faces feeling the sting.
Nails raking flesh, clothing being torn away. Soon they struggle in only their panties, and footwear.
The spike heeled shoes, sounding against the floor. As legs kick, and flail. Before seperating.
They slowly rise to their knees facing each other. Sweat sheening on their heaving breasts.
Their arms going around each others throats, as they rise to their knees.
"Spanish slut, you won't win against me." Vanessa gasps out, as they twirl together.
"You will see I am the better woman, you countess bitch!!" Marlu answers back.
They lose their footing, and soon crash down onto, and through a wooden chair together.
Marlu taking the worst of the impact. As they roll free, is unable to defend herself properly.
As Vanessa mounts her, landing a finishing punch, to Marlu's chin.

Vanessa sits, chest heaving, mounted on Marlu. The lovely catfighters trying yet unable to catch her breath. As she hears from the side.
"We have unfinished business whore!!" Serena calls out, before slamming into Vanessa. Sending them both tumbling away from Marlu, and towards the main room doors.

IreneCatfighter spots a very hot looking, and topless Swat agent Fawn heading to the main room again.
Irene had fought with both, for some time. Before leaving them to settle it between themselves.
Irene also wondering where Storm, and the hostesses had gotten to. Had started a search of her own.
The stunning secret agent of cxnt, was ready to head back into the main party.
She was topless, and looking for company after her scare.
As the doors open, and Fawn begins to enter. NataliaD grabs her hair, yanking the asian beauty in.
As she nears the doors, after seeing Fawn yanked back in. Something slams against them.
Irene pulling them open, only to have the struggling duo. Of Serena and Vanessa both turn, and greet her with fists.
Then both with hand fulls of hair. The catfighting duo, push, and shove away from the doors.
Irene trying to recover, her head raising, as her eyes widen.
"Totally not fair, three on one." She manages to gasp out.

Natalia War Kitten, in her shimmery cheetah costume, was gaining speed. Natalia running towards Irene, then slamming into her. The impact, and Natalia's churning legs, driving Irene across the hall. Before her body, and the back of her head. Slam against the wall, stunning her.
Natalia sinks to her knees watching with delight. As a dazed Irene sinks down along the wall.
Natalia smiling, and almost purring to herself. "Looks like your to tired to party more slut." Natalia informs Irene. Before leaving the dazed sexy cxnt agent trying to clear her head.
As Natalia rises, and turns to head back into the main room and fight.
"Except for having the tail, she's got a nice ass." Irene thinks, admiring Natalia War Kitten from behind.
"Stormy, where are you, hope you have not forgotten me." Irene says into empty air, as she slowly rises to her feet again.
The heck with the party, she was aching, and needed some Tlc.

As Irene started searching for the party hosts again. Purple vixen, and Tiffany had begun a major catfight, in the secret rooms, of the hidden tree entrance.
Vixen's firm tits, finally exposed. Just before Tiffany tries smothering her, with her own large, well formed breasts.
"No I am not milking you cow!!" Purple Vixen declares. As she begins to slap, and backhand Tiffany's pendulous breasts.
"You dare speak to the lady of the forest this way harlot?" Tiffany replies, before clawing Vixen's lovely, well formed breasts.
"Anyone need drinks or snacks?" Sadie asks, watching the show.
SaurMeg seizing on Tiffany being distracted, arches, and bucks her off.
As Tiffany hits, and rolls. Vixen surges up, before diving into her.
Sadie crying out, as the struggling duo, slam into her. Knocking her popcorn bag from her hand. As well as one nude blonde goddess, and one breath taking, topless. Punky lady of darkness roll over her.
Sadie bites Tiffany's bare ass. The buxom blonde crying out, and seperating from Vixen. Hand going to her injured posterior, pretty eyes glaring at Sadie.
"Hey I like to break the rules now and then." Sadie admits.
Just before Vixen blindsides and knocks Tiffany out. "I agree totally, now the one ring, and all the snacks will be MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! SaurMeg cries out in triumph.

"Ummm excuse me your imminent dark lordness." "I think she is already coming to." Sadie informs Vixen.
"Damn she is in fantastic shape." She admits, looking around the room, spying what she needed.
As Tiffany wakes fully. The buxom blonde finds herself bound by ropes.
"Let's see how far this passage goes." "Maybe we will find the dwarven mines and gold." Vixen states.
Busty Tiffany arms bound behind her. Begins leading the way naked in all her glory.
Purple Vixen, a topless temptress in her own rights. Along with a bra, and panty clad, previous winner of a Halloween catfight Sadie.
The trio begins heading deeper, into the secret entrance.

Irene notices a door, she has not tried before. Still feeling her head ringing, she enters.
Soon she stands staring wide eyed at the scene before her.
Anna the Marine chick was damn sexy, soaking wet, and looking naked in the hot tub. Irene impressed with the size, and firmness of Anna's glistening breasts.
Kattarina equally wet, and naked. Was by one of Anna's sides.
Storm was on the other side of Anna.
The buxom brunette beauty, had the most orgasmic look in her eyes. Storm and Kattarina both fondling, one firm breast. While Irene tried to figure out, what the red liquid was. That seemed to start at Anna's throat. Before streaming down, between the valley of her firm tits.
"Had they poured wine over her, tasting, and licking it from Anna's sensuous body?
Irene turning, excusing herself. As everything about this party, was completely out of control.

Secret agent 069 quickly thinking. "Was Anna even breathing, could it have been blood?"
Shaking her head negative, Irene just needed to clear her head, and find someplace to collect herself again.
"Irene, I have wanted you all night long." Storm says softly. Irene startled, as he was somehow already by her side.
"He had not forgotten me!!" She thinks. Along with just run girl!!
His hands are gentle, yet strong, as they grasp, and knead her heaving breasts.
Irene turning to face him, as he kisses her fully on her lips.
Irene seeming to be entranced, as their eyes meet. While Storm's hands begin working at stripping the rest of her costume.
Soon Irene is being guided naked, into the hot tub. Anna, and Kattarina laying together on the side.
Kattarina licking her lips, as Anna just seems to stare. "Does Katt have fangs?" Irene wonders, before moaning with delight. As Storm sucks her nipples hard in turn.
Irene is floating in warmth, and arousal, as he works her body.
Irene responding, as she begins to writhe against him.
"Mmmmmmm Agent cxnt reporting for duty." She murmurs, as his manhood, glides into her aroused pussy.

Irene gasping with pleasure, as the water sloshes against her bare skin. Storm pleasuring her naked body.
Kisses, caresses, and their bodies joined, as his hard member, strokes the inner walls of her honey spot.
Before his ejaculate, even begins to fill her pleasured sex.
Storm has Irene cumming deliciously. Her body glowing, as waves of sexual release surge through her.
As something seems to sting her throat. Irene begins to orgasm even harder, in his embrace in the hot tub.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 04:00:01 AM »
Kattarina was caressing Anna's hot, wet nude figure. Irene was writhing naked, warm, and wet. In orgasmic bliss, in the hot tub.
The moon outside shining down blood red, onto the asylum. As catfighting, and some experiments. Seem to be raging one part of the asylum to the other.

Serena and Vanessa seemed to both be tiring. Yet as their fingers curled in each others hair. As their nails raked against each others firm, bared breasts. The duo again, felt vigor and desire for victory return.

Natalia War Kitten was being very catty stalking them all slowly. Natalia having the most of her costume still intact. Among the ladies still struggling and fighting.

NataliaD, and FawnL going at it, fist, claw, and topless.
Asian beauty, and buxom blonde delight, rolling legs entangled.
Serena and Vanessa rolling hitting and clawing from the other direction.
The foursome catching the war kitten off guard. As Serena and Vanessa plow into her from one side.
The sexy war kitten going down. Only to be hit from the other side by the other catfighting duo.

All five ladies still fighting, going at it in one big group on the floor. Food, drinks, and now even more costumes being torn and stripped to litter it.
NataliaD, soon down to only her boots. FawnL losing her booty shorts, fighting in only her panties now.
Serena already nude, is thrilled to remove more of Vanessa's clothing.
While the war kitten, becomes a target for all. Finally breaking free, topless in only her panties.

Natalia war kitten is clear, after losing much of her wardrobe. While taking more hits, kicks, and scratched.
Her strategy still in place, as the other ladies go at it fiercely.

Serena and Vanessa trading some hard body shots.
While Fawn and NataliaD smash their breasts together, after slaps and nails find them first.

Vanessa Marsh is rocked by a punch to her chest by Serena. The blow landing directly between Vanessa's nice sized, well formed breasts.
Gasping for air, Vanessa is unable to parry, the hit to the side of her head. This time not a bottle, just Serena's fist.

NataliaD goes down, after SWAT agent Fawn gets a boot, to her chin. Fawn on her back. As the sexy blonde, prepared to smash her with a fallen bottle.
Vanessa and NataliaD laying side by side, facing the opposite directions.

Fawn begins to turn, from her beaten opponent. Only to be hit by Serena.
Fawn's eyes roll up slightly. As the curvy asian beauty topples, to lay arched across the other two ladies.
Serena senses the war kitten closing in. She tries turning, managing to land a fist to Natalia's belly.
Before Natalia's knee, crashes against the side of Serena's head.
Serena spins, to flop face down, on top of Fawn.

Natalia War Kitten pauses, chest heaving, and body tense.
NataliaD, and Vanessa laying on their backs, together on the floor. FawnL laying splayed and arched over them.
With Serena barely conscious, laying tit to tit. On top of Fawn.
She did not know where evil nurse Kelly was. Also sexy agent Irene missing in action.
Yet she was soon to realize and know. Natalia War Kitten was the catfight winner!!

The sexy beauty, dressed in only her panties, jumping for joy. Before snagging a drink, and heading out, to search for the missing duo.

Serena moans, as she slowly levers herself of a moaning FawnL.
Hands help them up, as the other ladies begin to waken also.
Serena naked in all her beauty smiles, as she sees Storm holding her.
"Nice fangs, Mmmmmmmm Stormy you make a great vampire." "Your my vampire king." She says, still groggy.
Something stings against her throat. Serena feeling some kind of warm liquid, running down, and across her bare breasts.
Things seeming to be hazy. Yet soon she was naked, and in a hot tub.
Storm was helping Serena to feel wonderful.

Nearby secret agent Irene was enjoying, debriefing a sexy Swat agent FawnL.
Soon the asian beauty in the hot tub, with Irene.
Serena not minding it, as she wetly writhes against Storm.
Sensuous Serena finding herself cumming in the tub. Even as her consciousness seemed to fade again.
"To many shots to the head." She hears herself inform Storm. As orgasmic pleasure fills her. As their love juices mingle, in her most intimate womanhood.

Natalia War Kitten was stopped in her tracks, as Kattarina, and Anna the marine chick stood naked, and soaking wet before her.
"Ummm ladies, not wanting to fight you, just looking for Kelly, and Irene." Natalia offers.
The buxom, and sexy duo moving closer, smiling at her.
"Fine you bitches want an ass kicking, the war kitten happy to help." Natalia states, with confidence she was not feeling.
They advance, and soon after landing some very well thrown punches.
The winner of the catfight Natalia War Kitten. Was fully naked, and learning how to belong to the growing group.
Natalia the winner of the Halloween catfight. Finding herself naked, wet, and soon. Feeling stronger than before.

One by one, the ladies disappearing to meet the same fate. Some personally by Storm. While others with different tastes, enjoyed the attentions of his drop dead gorgeous hostesses.
A few of the first turned, also aiding, in changing the rest.

The lights flickering or dim, in the hallways. A secret panel slowly opening, as a naked Tiffany thrust out first.
"At last the snacks, booze, and middle kingdom belong to me!!" "ALL hail the punky dark mistress Purple Vixen." She declares.
"Ummm your rotteness, what's with the naked babes?" Sadie asks pointing, as the lights brighten slightly.

Kattarina, Anna the Marine chick, Irenecatfighter, and Serena77 all stand naked, and glistening close to Storm.
These four ladies, taken first.
RavenKelly, FawnL, Marlu, Natalia_War_Kitten, NataliaD, Smiling_Panther, Vanessa Marsh, Badgirl, and Mistress Vicky. All stand naked, glistening, and gazing at the party crashers.

The ladies eyes begin to glow, with a redness to them. As they begin advancing on the trio.
Vixen shoving Tiffany ahead, with a "Get them Elf warrior!"
BustyTiffany35 hands bound, is not able to put up much of a fight.
"At least give me some booze first!" Vixen cries out, as she is taken to the floor, and fully stripped nude.
"Stormy you promised popcorn." "If your defending champion returned this year." Sadie manages, before losing her clothing as well.
Soon all three smiling, and feeling the vibrant new life of a vampire course through them.

"The asylum is yours, use it well." A ghostly buxom blonde Nita Nipps informs him. As she gazes with approval at Kattarina. Her busty blonde descendant.
"We will look forward to your work here." Ghostly and sultry doctor Nadine Nailz ads. Admring her descendant Anna the marine chick.
Then the founders of RavenKats mist away.
Among the screams and cries of the former tennants from down the hall.

Storm looks with pleasure, and pride, at the gathered ladies before him.
Blondes, brunettes, even purple haired, sexy beauties.
"Ladies shall we plan the running of our new asylum?" He asks, as the party begins anew.
Soon the RavenKats asylum doors would open again.
Admittance and visitations only after dark.
After all one thing vampires, and catfighters always need.
Some hot, fresh, and constant new blood!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 08:29:25 PM »
Fawn and Irene .. Thank you ladies .... 

Meant to add it in story ... I am SURE Serena and the ladies.. Enjoyed getting a hot, Hard bodied Vanessa Marsh, as Countess Bathory.. Into the hot tub blood bath ..    ;)

I did try and work in some of your ideas and comments from the poll ladies.. Yes Serena  we did get to enjoy necking..  He he he

Plus the action starting with Irene, Fawn, and RavenKelly.
Vanessa as lady Bathory how could we not think of vampires??

Also hoping that BustyTiffany, Purple Vixen, Sadie .. enjoyed being part of it as well. They added some wonderful fun, during the poll.

Natalia War kitten's, idea of letting the other ladies have at it first, while stalking prey. Worked great for her costume as well.

To all the ladies playing along with the poll .. Thanks, and hope you enjoyed your tricks and treats this year!!

Storm
BTW Ladies feel free to locate, and check out the previous catfight Halloween Tales as well!! 

Offline Vanessa Marsh

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 08:36:12 PM »
You do good work, storm. Thanks for letting me join in the fun! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to seek out some quality time with the "mouth of Megraun"  ;) (I realize that "SaurMeg" has become the accepted name, but I like mine better, Damn it!  And I won't change)
''It could have been-- it didn't have to be OBSCENE. I was prepared. But it's this, is it? No enigma, no dignity, nothing classical, portentous, only this-- a comic pornographer and a rabble of prostitutes.''

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 11:54:57 AM »
Amazing story as usual, Stormy! I really enjoyed it!

"Scary" characters, a rough fight, an "hot" ending! You enjoyed it so much, don't you? ;)

Thank you for doing the poll and the story! I'm glad for being part of it!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 03:38:42 AM »
Ladies..... I LOVE seeing, that so many of you had fun. With the poll, as well as the story!!

It is always the wonderful ladies like you, that make this yearly event worth doing!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 03:17:57 AM »
Arkham asylum has nothing on these catfighters !!