News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katey Sagal vs Sigourney Weaver: Fighting Over A Sexy Prize

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katey Sagal vs Sigourney Weaver: Fighting Over A Sexy Prize
« on: November 02, 2014, 06:03:57 AM »
Two amazons, Katey Sagal and Sigourney Weaver, each at a rather advanced age but tall and strong, have something in common where their recent fight history is concerned: they both defeated, humiliated and shamed a 29 years old Katy Perry who ended up sprawled on the floor at the end of her attempt to fight Katey, and again after her piteously fruitless effort to stand up to Sigourney.

Sigourney and Katey have a particular issue to settle between them - each of these ladies claims to have beaten Katy better and more efficient than the other...a quarrel which eventually can only be solved in a fight between themselves.
So, they meet in a ring, to engage in a brutal wrestling and kickboxing fight.
However, they also fight for a prize: Katy, who has to watch the fight from outside the ring, will be the obedient 'wife' of the victorious lady for a week; she will have to let herself be her sex toy and house servant carrying out every one of her mistress's orders flawlessly, no matter how undignified any one of those will be.

The two powerful women stand in front of each other, and the battle begins, while Katy's hopes - for her no ideal outcome but at least a 'lesser evil' being possible - are on...but on what, that's part of what you should decide on in the poll...

Katey Sagal: 60 years, 5'9", 66kg, cup D

Sigourney Weaver: 65 years, 5'11.5", 65kg, cup B

The victorious woman's prize, Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:09:38 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katey Sagal vs Sigourney Weaver: Fighting Over A Sexy Prize
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:10:38 AM »
Above:: Katey Sagal

Below:: Sigourney Weaver
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:27:13 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:19:31 AM »
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:28:05 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 11:21:24 PM »
Wow! - It would be a great spectacle for fans of mature women's catfight. A lot of punches, hairpulling, scratching, wrestling. Katey Segal would win that fight. She finish on top and beat Sigourney to submission or KO. Katy Perry is afraid of Katey more than Sigourney. I think Katy loses fight with Katey and win the fight with Sigourney.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:32:17 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline avocet26

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:39:02 AM »
nice poll!

is that last pic of katey reclining on the sofa using miss perry as her foot stool ?!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 06:07:43 AM »
nice poll!

is that last pic of katey reclining on the sofa using miss perry as her foot stool ?!
No, that was me  :(

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 10:57:18 AM »
Very hot Idea! I beloved fights of hot mature Women, when both duke it out for a prize like that. Hereby i go with Katey, she wins the clash with Sigorney very close, both taken such marks of pain afther that wild woman brawl.