News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Couple humiliation

• 3 Replies

Offline Carmello

Couple humiliation
« on: November 04, 2014, 12:38:36 PM »
This is a true story that happened last summer.
My girlfriend Tina, and I, were on holiday around Vancouver. We've been together for five years. Tina was born in Canada from Chinese parents. She a bit short, long hair, white skin. She has a pretty good body as she practices yoga for many years.
We decided to drive to Banff National Park.
We stopped on the way to take gas in a random town. Tina wanted to go to the souvenir shop.
"I'll meet you there, I said.
When I arrived in the store, Tina was talking to a girl about our age (we are in our late twenties) who was also Asian, but much more tanned than my girlfriend. Maybe a Filipino. The girl looked a bit offended.
"well, she said with attitude. I am the owner here.
-I am really sorry, said Tina. I didn't mean to be rude.
-Well I hope not!
The girl was starring at my girlfriend from the feet to the head. Then I had enough time to check her. She was just a little taller than Tina, but especially much more athletic. Beautiful strong legs, and nice biceps. She looked like a fitness instructor. She also had really nice boobs, and an amazing butt. She was just so hot. And she was looking down on my poor girlfriend that seemed really intimidated. Tina felt probably awkward, and wanted to say something, so she just asked with a very nervous smile: "and ... what's your name?" like she was trying to make friends.
That was funny. Not really appropriate.
The owner answered: "Julie. But, whatever." and she left.
I asked Tina: "what happened?
-Nothing really... just a misunderstanding.
And she whispered in my ear: "this girl is pretty sensitive. I really don't want to make her angry, she looks tough.
I felt really excited to hear that.
"Let's go, said Tina. I don't feel comfortable here.
-Ok. Let me just use their toilets.
a few minutes later, I was going out of the washroom when I suddenly heard a big noise like if something broke. It was Tina. "sorry, she was saying. I'm really sorry.
Julia was standing in front her hand on hips : "well, you gonna have to pay for that.
She said that pretty rudely.
-Sure, said my girlfriend while taking her wallet.
-It's 30, said Julie.
Tina looked at her with a sarcastic smile: "I'm sorry? 30 dollars for this. I mean... where's the price tag?
-I don't need to show you the price tag, it's 30 and you betta pay, I'm telling ya.
At that last sentence she got close to my girlfriend like if she was challenging her. I was kind of hiding - ready to do something in case - but I got so excited that I really wanted to see how Tina was going to react.
"so what you gonna do? said Julie pretty menacing.
Tina looked very intimidated by her rival. She protested humbly:
"but... but... I'm not gonna pay 30...
-Look, it's clear, if you don't pay, I'll kick your ass.
Tina was frightening. She glanced quickly on Julies' biceps, and strong legs, and the eyes of the hot and superior female challenging here.
"I'm gonna call my boyfriend, said timidly Tina.
"Do it! said Julie with a very confident smile. How about I call my husband... and we'll see how your boyfriend deals with my strong man."
I heard that, but I was too horny to care about it. At that point, I'm pretty sure Tina was about to pay, but then I arrived to save her.
"oh baby, I was wondering were you were... said she with a relieved voice. She took my arm and hold it pretty tight like if she was finally feeling safe.
"this girl is threatening me. She said she will hurt me if I don't pay 30 dollars.
-You are such a pussy, said Julie to my girlfriend. But Tina was to afraid to answer.
"don't worry baby, I'm here, I said.
I gave 5 dollars to the owner.
"what! she yelled. Only this?
-Yeah, and that's because we're nice. So if you're not satisfied, just deal with it.
But Julie stepped in front of us, and din't let us pass.
"Hey! I said, what you gonna do! you don't think you gonna beat us two, right?
She answered slowly: "I will beat your girlfriend...
Tina kept holding my arm. She was shaking.
I laughed: "and you really think I'm gonna let you do it?
-Well... my husband is back. (we heard the noise of a motorbike) and he is going to kick your ass in front of your wimpy bitch.
I have to admit that at this time, I started to freak out a bit. I looked at another exit. Which made Julie laugh: "scarred? she said. And then she called:"John?
A voice answered: "yes baby. I'm back.
-Come here quickly;I got an issue with two customers who don't want to pay."
John arrived. He was about my height, my age. But his shoulder were larger. And He was wearing a tight shirt that made obvious the shape of his strong muscles. Tina was still holding my arm and she took my hand. We had time to look at each other briefly, just enough time to exchange many words by thought. For some reason, this really turned me on! She was looking at me with panic in the eyes, imagining the man of her rival dominating her male!
They were both standing in front of us. Pretty much ready to give us a lesson. "so... said Julie looking at my poor Tina. Ready for the punishment?
"Don't touch her, I warned.
But John took me by the collar. I tried to defend myself but he locked my arm really easily. He was definitely stronger than me.
"What ya gonna do now? said he.
Julie was also holding Tina by the hair turning her face to us so she could see me being totally under John's control.
Tina was begging Julie: "please, don't beat us."
I finally said: "Ok. we'll pay you 30 dollars.
-Oh really? laughed Julie. Now you wanna pay. You sound much less cocky than two minutes ago. Why's that? is it because my man is dominating you?"
And she said to Tina: "look at your man, bitch. Look how merciless hen is.
Tina was crying.
"100 dollars, said John.
-We don't even have that! I complained.
-How much do you have then?
And he took my wallet. I think I had something like 60. He took everything.
They finally let us go. We left like two wimpy losers.
Once in the hotel we went in the bed, under the blanket and hugged. Tina was keeping telling me she loves me. I apologies that I wasn't able to do anything. But she said it was fine. Actually, she was horny by that adventure. And she seemed to be loving me even more. We had sex like never.
After that I confessed that seeing her dominated by another woman turned me on. And to my surprised, she said that her too! I asked: "you too what? you're turned on by being dominated by another woman, or by seeing me dominated by another man?
-Actually, both, she answered.
So I said: "let's go back there?
She gave me a look of fear.
"I'm just kidding!"
But after that very humiliating and scary experience, Tina and I thought about meeting other couples for some fun "games" or fights. With rules this time.
But we didn't do it yet, because she still seems traumatized, especially when I mention Julie, which keeps turning me on.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
Re: Couple humiliation
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 06:21:06 AM »
Good story! That can be a turn on. Next time pull your cock out and tell him "let's see who the REAL better man is" I bet that would turn on both Tina and Julie 😊
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
A completely different style of story.. and, I LIKE it :)
Good work. Please keep it up.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »
I like this story too.