News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Short story-wife vs prostitute

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Short story-wife vs prostitute
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:57:46 PM »

Dear Vicky,
I caught my husband Frank with a prostitute at a nearby hotel. I bribed the maid to open the door as I was infuriated and only wanted to catch this pay by the hour whore with my husband of 22 years. I am brunette, 44 years old, 5’4”, 36B, 150 pounds. I never saw his prostitute before, but I knew he had been seeing her for a long time and spending a lot of our money on her.
I stormed in and there they were. The red headed bimbo whore with her big tits held up by her bra. She was probably close to my age, maybe a little younger. I walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket from on top of them and told the slut to get out. The whore had the nerve to tell me that her name is Mary and she has been taking care of my husband’s needs for many years already and I should join them and see how a real woman takes care of her man. I grabbed the slut by her bright red hair and pulled her right off of the bed, trying to drag her half naked to the door, but she wrapped her arms around my legs and I fell right over onto the floor. I later found out that Mary is 5’10’, 170  pounds, 36DD. Mary got on top of me and despite my bucking and kicking and screaming, “She sat right on my stomach and managed to hold my hands down to the carpeted floor. She took her open palm and she started slapping my face back and forth and back and forth until I was starting to see little black spots, all the while she was screaming, “you’re husband is going to enjoy watching you being humiliated you stupid little bitch.” 
I was getting frustrated trying to get her off of me and I started to cry and to ask Frank to help me, but Mary is much bigger and stronger than I am and she hold me down while she laughed saying my husband has been fantasizing about this for years. She just kept slapping my face and I could taste blood from my nose and my lips. I started crying out for her to let me go and admitting she won. She made me tell Frank that I don’t blame him for wanting to make love to suck a beautiful, sexy strong woman, while I am nothing but a weak, worthless submissive whore. Than as if that wasn’t enough she made me lick and kiss every inch of her body from the soles of her feet, working my way up her legs and thighs. Then she forced me to eat my very own husbands cum out of her cum soaked pussy.
I thought it was over at this point, but it wasn’t, She made me worship her breasts, and make out with her, tongue kissing like two young schoolgirls. She masturbated me with her fingers, making me cum over and over and over again and then once again she sat right on my face and made me suck her to completion. She now lives in my home and Mary is in charge of me. I cook, I clean and I service Mary at her beck and call. She makes me tell Frank how lucky he is to have a real, beautiful, sexy red headed woman instead of an old worn out whore like me. I have to watch her take care of my Frank, occasionally she lets me lick and suck his cum from her soaked cxnt as  treat.
Tina

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Short story-wife vs prostitute
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:29:53 PM »
Nice, sweet, to the point and a topic I love!!  :o ::) 8)