News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maureen (mauler maureen) and Dee (deefights) Topless in The Park

• 21 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Maureen (mauler maureen) and Dee (deefights) Topless in The Park
« on: November 06, 2014, 09:25:26 PM »
This past Sunday, another in a string of numerous catfights between these two hated rivals took place in this hot, humid town in Florida's panhandle.

Each year our town holds a somewhat rowdy Octoberfest. Lots of half naked gals and lots of ice cold beers.

On this particular sunny afternoon I happened to be with my beautiful wife of over 30 years, Maureen. Some of you here on this forum will know her as "mauler maureen" because of her tendency to become involved in catfights on a somewhat regular basis. I must admit that the majority of these catspats have been over me. I do have a reputation with the ladies in town, especially one by the name of Dee. Now, for those who may not know, Dee and Maureen have been engaged in at least a dozen of the dirtiest catfights you can imagine since they first met back in the mid 1980's. Both women are now in their mid 50's, and still carry this deep loathing of one another.

Maureen and I had consumed several cold ones and were strolling the mid-way when someone bumped into Maureen causing her beer to spill. I heard My wife yell "Bitch". When I looked to see who she was yelling at, there stood Dee. Maureen threw the remainder of her brew at Dee, soaking her top and causing Dee's nipples to protrude thru her wet tank top. The two mature ladies glared at one another with hands on shapely hips. They were ready to fight right then and there, and no one wanted to stop them.
One of the men Dee was with said he knew of a clearing in the park across the way where the gals could go to it undisturbed.
He led us to this park a short distance away, as I followed from behind, I checked out both Maureen's and Dee's shapely asses as they strutted in their skin-tight blue jeans. If I didn't know any better I would swear they were the asses of a couple of 20 year olds.
We reached the clearing and stood there in the hot mid-day sun. The women just stared and growled at one another with their hands on hips. They both were beautiful and sexy.

Dee glares at Maureen and says " We do this topless, cxnt ". Maureen replies " That's just the way I want it, Slut "

The two mature women slowly strip off their tops and allow their soft, slightly saggy breasts to swing free.

Dropping their tops to the grass, Maureen and Dee begin slowly circling with claws at the ready. Maureen lashes out first and grabs the waistline of Dee's jeans, obviously trying to de-pants her rival. Almost everyone is familiar with Maureen's penchant for attacking her opponents womanhood.

Maureen loses her balance slightly and teeters toward Dee's outstretched arms. Dee manages to quickly and firmly, dig her fingers deeply into both of Maureen's unprotected titties. Dee then begins to whip Maureen around the circle by her tender tits. Dee swings Maureen in one direction and then the other. Maureen attempts to reach for Dee's jiggling breasts , but Dee keeps her out of reach. Maureen tries to get her claws into Dee's hair, but Dee kicks out at Maureen's pussy, keeping her at bay. Back and forth, Dee swings a now stumbling Maureen by her tits.

Maureen makes every attempt to pry Dee's vice-like fingers from her now purple colored boobs. To no avail. Maureen begins to weaken and falls down to her knees. Dee, not showing any mercy, yanks my wife to her feet by the breasts and whips Maureen's body around again and again. It almost looks as if Maureen's succulent titties are going to be torn from her chest.

After several more minutes of this titty torture, and To my astonishment, I hear Maureen begin begging Dee to stop the tit-torture. " Please let my tits go. I can't take anymore of this pain ".

Dee says " I'll stop, but spread your legs apart Bitch". Maureen reluctantly spreads her lovely thighs apart and Dee kicks out with her right foot, connecting squarely into Maureen's pubic bone. Maureen collapses to the ground clutching her vagina with both hands.

Dee spits at Maureen, then she and her friends begin to walk off, leaving me there with Maureen in a heap, her breasts now almost black from the severe squeezing she took at the hands of her hated rival Dee.

I cradled my wife and gently massaged her throbbing breasts. After getting Maureen home I applied ice packs to her swollen and bruised tits. She thanked me with an unbelievable blowjob, and told me her plans for getting her revenge.   

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
Re: Maureen (mauler maureen) and Dee (deefights) Topless in The Park
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 09:42:48 PM »
way to go lucky! great story! we know Maureen will have her revenge :)
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
Always a great day when another Maureen and Dee fight is posted.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
Always a great day when another Maureen and Dee fight is posted.
I agree with you. From all indications , there will be more to follow.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:42:05 PM »
way to go lucky! great story! we know Maureen will have her revenge :)
Yes. I , for one, am looking forward to it.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 09:30:29 AM »
Perfect story. Doesnt keep you waiting, and doesnt take an hour to read. Cant wait for more.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 09:10:55 AM »
The Encore Fight
Don't hold your breath till the encore fight. I sure Maureen will be out of commission for at least a month.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 04:45:28 PM »
Ya you kicked her pussy good! I love how dirty you two fight without a worry about the others sensitive female areas that you both share.  :)

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 05:12:52 PM »
Ya you kicked her pussy good! I love how dirty you two fight without a worry about the others sensitive female areas that you both share.  :)
Thanks for your nice comment. I'm glad you like my style of fighting. You'll find that the mature women of today, will resort to just about any dirty tactic to defeat their opponent, whether young or old. At our somewhat advanced age, it's key to try to win as quickly as possible, and not have the catfight drag on and on.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »
I understand that. But in the comic fights you two were alot younger and still kicking pussy. So hawt.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 08:16:42 PM »
I understand that. But in the comic fights you two were alot younger and still kicking pussy. So hawt.
I don't know about "kicking" pussy, but I sure do recollect extracting a whole bunch of short curlies.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 01:21:44 AM »
I don't know about "kicking" pussy, but I sure do recollect extracting a whole bunch of short curlies.
oops sorry. Meant kneed and punched crotch in the comics. Still hawt!

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »
Get back to it Dee!! I know you know how to win by any means necessary! And you're the one to do it to Maureen.
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 06:20:15 PM »
Get back to it Dee!! I know you know how to win by any means necessary! And you're the one to do it to Maureen.
Thanks Ego. I know what to expect from Maureen, and I'll be ready for the Bitch if she ever comes for me. She always goes for the genitalia. That's Maureen's trademark. But I've learned that her tits are her major weakness. Anytime I can get Maureen by the titties before she has a chance to get at my pussy, I know I'm going to beat her. By the way, Ego, I'm eager to feel what it's like to get fucked by a bent cock like yours.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 09:36:53 PM »
we should do a couples fight series! You and me VS Lucky and Maureen! Been trying to get Lucky on board with this so I can wrap my black pipe around his neck while his wife watch. then you and Maureen can do what you do best:) BTW  I want their mouths to taste your wet pussy off my dick.
Always EGO
I'm 4 real UB2