News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maureen (mauler maureen) and Dee (deefights) Topless in The Park

• 21 Replies

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Re: Maureen (mauler maureen) and Dee (deefights) Topless in The Park
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
we should do a couples fight series! You and me VS Lucky and Maureen! Been trying to get Lucky on board with this so I can wrap my black pipe around his neck while his wife watch. then you and Maureen can do what you do best:) BTW  I want their mouths to taste your wet pussy off my dick.
Always EGO
Sounds good to me Ego. I just think that's it's going to be a while till Maureen feels like catfighting again.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 12:20:39 PM »
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. Just a reminder why Maureen and Dee are two of my favorites.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 05:55:29 PM »
I can vouch for the fact that Maureen is continuing to suffer from the tit abuse inflicted at the hands of Dee. Last night I wasn't even able to suck on her nipples without hearing her whimper from the pain. Dee did a real number on my wife's delicate breasts this time. I think the outcome may have been a bit different if Maureen would have been able to get Dee's tight jeans pulled down. But, Dee played it smart - she made sure to keep Maureen's groping claws out of reach of her pussy.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »
It makes me happy to say that my breasts are healing nicely since Dee almost tore them from my chest. I promise you, I will get my retaliation on that sleazy little bitch once my tits are fully recovered. I'm already envisioning all the nasty things I'm going to do to her.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »
i see you two have changed tactics
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 07:21:46 AM »
It makes me happy to say that my breasts are healing nicely since Dee almost tore them from my chest. I promise you, I will get my retaliation on that sleazy little bitch once my tits are fully recovered. I'm already envisioning all the nasty things I'm going to do to her.
You want more of the same, Bitch ? Whenever you decide to come for me, I'll be ready for you, Skank.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 10:02:43 PM »
You want more of the same, Bitch ? Whenever you decide to come for me, I'll be ready for you, Skank.
It won't be long, you sneaky cocksucker. I'll make you pay big time for humiliating me in front of all my freecatfights friends and fans. You caught me off guard, but it won't happen twice, cxnt ! You can bet on it.