News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trophy Hunter Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline jackhammer

Trophy Hunter Part 2
« on: November 07, 2014, 03:31:16 PM »
Kelly had collected bras from every bitch she challenged, until her unfortunate run-in with Jeannie and Jessica, two skinny bitches who got in a couple lucky shots and took her trophy collection.  She knew showing her face again in that building would probably land her in jail.  She was ready for a different type of challenge anyway.  She knew there was a tough gang of women that ran around an area of the city.  She would leave these suburban bitches for now, she was going to be the gang leader.

She saw Kim first, she was a fighter in the gang, probably about 31, older than Kelly by 8 years and she looked mean.  Thick, but not fat with powerful legs and big firm tits that she kept covered in her leather jacket when fighting.  Kim saw Kelly and said " you're in the wrong neighborhood bitch!" 

Kelly stood in front of Kim and said "you think you're tough old lady?  Why don't you make me leave?"  Kim swung at Kelly who dodged  the blow and countered with a jab to Kim's tits, hitting them both in the middle with one hand.  Kim had her jacket open, and the punch hurt, sending her down.  She quickly zipped her jacket and got up to face Kelly.  Kelly had no tits to punch, so Kim faked a punch to the head and kneed Kelly crotch dropping the flat-chested challenger.  Kim got on Kelly's back and started to grapple with her.  Other girls in the crew were present now, cheering her on.  But Kelly was strong and her powerful arms and shoulders got her out of Kim's grip. She punched Kim in the tits, and even through the jacket, she made her grunt and sent her down.  Kim started to get up, but Kelly was on her and quickly yanked open her zipper.  Kim's thin bra was not much protection for her double D's and Kelly got hold of them, already having softened them up.  "ahhh, whore!" Spat Kim.  Kelly's powerful grip made short work of the tough older woman, who was begging for her tits within 10 seconds: " Ah No! My tits! Please"  Kelly worked her hands up under Kim's black shirt and removed her bra, tearing the shoulder straps and yanking it free. 

The other girls saw Kim lose the fight to the young newcomer and knew that Kelly had won a spot in the gang.  Kelly held Kim's big bra up and said "who's the leader of this sorry group?"  Holly, a 6 ft blond with huge rocket tits stepped up to Kelly : "that's me.  who the fuck are you?"  "I'm Kelly and I'm the leader now.  If you hand over your bra, I won't have to humiliate you in front of your crew, and you can stay on as a member."  "You're dead meat"  Holly threatened.  Holly didn't lose fights.  She was the boss for a reason. Kelly said "Ok, but you saw what I did to this stank, and you'll get worse if you don't hand it over!"  Holly was a seasoned fighter, and was sure she could beat this bitch but her huge tits were a liability in a scrap with Kelly. 

Holly took a fighter's stance and was intent on protecting her rack.  Kelly took a swing and Holly caught it and got Kelly in a chicken-wing and had her on the ground.  "That was quick.  What are you going to do to my tits now?"  She got Kelly on her back and straddled her.  She looked down at Kelly with her chest stuck out confidently and smiled.  Kelly was down but not out,  she freed a hand and got hold of Holly's right tit.  Using her incredible strength and grip, she tugged Holly off to the right.  Holly grunted and hit the ground with a smack.  Kelly punched her Holly's big tits with two uppercuts, Holly stoically fought off the blows and tried to scramble away.  Kelly pursued, grabbing the big blonde by her long blonde mane and wrenched her to the ground.  Now Kelly was on top, punching Holly's face and rack.  Kelly gabbed at Holly's prize rack, and tried to tear at her bra.  Holly punched Kelly's face, Kelly took it with a grimace and grabbed the bra and yanked.  It stayed on though and Holly got her legs around Kelly's head and pulled her off.  Holly sprang up and pounced on Kelly. 

Kelly had never fought anyone as strong as she was before, and she was in a real fight this time.  She knew her best chance was to get hold of the gang-leader's rack.  Holly pounded Kelly in the head several times, trying to finish off the bitch.  Kelly bucked and threw Holly over her head onto the ground face-first.  Kelly jumped on Holly's back and ripped her bra-clasp open freeing her breasts.  Holly's tits were pretty firm and they only moved a little when Kelly tore open her bra.  She cursed and pulled it off from under her tight shirt and put up her fists to scrap with the young challenger.  Kelly knew she had the advantage now, the big girl would be in trouble when she started softening up that rack.  Holly's chest was very valuable when finding men, but was not an advantage in a fight.  Kelly faked to the head and Holly went to block and she pounded Holly's right tit with a left. 

Holly leaped toward Kelly and went for a headlock, pounding the bitch in the face twice.  Kelly struggled to get her arms around Holly and got her hands on Holly's tits from behind, pulling  both fighters to the ground.  Kelly was behind Holly with a tight grip on each huge breast.  Holly worked at prying the bitch loose and did so with great effort.  Kelly squirted around front and got Holly between her powerful legs and applied a scissors hold across Holly's stomach also trapping one arm.  Kelly now had access to Holly's chest, covered only by her thin shirt, which did nothing.  Holly was screwed.  She was scared for the first time as she desperately tied to fend off Kelly's hands with her one free arm.  Kelly slapped her in the mouth with one hand and grabbed a big tit with the other.  "AHHH!"  cried the imperiled tough girl.  Kelly punched Holly's tits a few times and Holly gasped and cried, as her tits were firm and tough, but that made the punches hit with more impact.  Then the unthinkable happened, Holly surrendered!  "Ahhh!... OK!"  She whimpered.

This wasn't good enough for Kelly though, she wanted there to no question who was the boss.  Again Kelly squeezed her left boob and Holly cried out again.  No one had ever beaten Holly, and Kelly pulled her shirt up exposing the gang-leaders rack, humiliating her in front of the crew.  She gave one more squeeze with her scissors and moved on top of her busty rival.  She kneaded the tits smacking them together a couple times, eliciting cries from Holly and milk began to seep from the tough gang-leader's breasts.  "You're finished, Big-tits!  I'm the leader now."  She let go of one breast, and held the other in a tight grip.  "Tell me I'm the leader, or you'll be very sorry, whore!"  "Fuck you!" Holly muttered, resolving to fight back since her surrender had been rejected.  Kelly slid her hand down Holly's jeans and forced a finger into her tight pussy. "aaahh you bitch!" yelled Holly through gritted teeth.  "Surrender!" Commanded Kelly.  Holly though managed to throw Kelly off balance and off her chest to the left and dumped her on her back.  She seized the moment to mount Kelly's stomach and punch her face hard.  She stunned the girl and kept wailing until Kelly was punch drunk.  Holly slumped, exhausted.  Her huge tits were heaving and dripping milk.  She grimaced and pulled her shirt back down over her aching rack.  She climbed up on Kelly's face and sat there for a minute, looking down at the beaten challenger.  She got up to leave, finding her leather jacket.  She survived the challenge, but having been publicly milked and fingered, she knew this was a costly victory.  She might have to defend her position again against one of the members who witnessed her being owned.  Though none of them wanted to mess with Kelly after seeing what the young stranger did to Holly.

Kelly recovered and crawled up and walked away alone, pissed at the missed opportunity to gain control of a crew of sluts she could order around like the bitches they are.  She was comforted only by the knowledge that she totally owned one bitch and made another bitch sorry she ever met her.  Holly had some seriously tough tits though, she did have to admit.   

Offline jackhammer

Re: Trophy Hunter Part 2
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 02:35:24 PM »
what should happen next?  ideas?  comments?  thanks.