News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hair Pulling Frenzy: Kylie Minogue vs Cheryl Cole

• 5 Replies

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Hair Pulling Frenzy: Kylie Minogue vs Cheryl Cole
« on: November 08, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »
Cheryl Cole was beaten by Dannii Minogue a while back and now challenges Kylie Minogue into a hairpulling contest. Which girl leaves the other one bald? If they both end up bald which girl submits and breaks down in tears?

{alt} {alt}

KYLIE MINOGUE - Age: 46; Height: 5'1" (152 cm)
vs
CHERYL COLE - Age: 31; Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Hair Pulling Frenzy: Kylie Minogue vs Cheryl Cole
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 01:11:36 AM »
I think that Kylie would leave a crying in tears Cheryl with many ripped out Hairs.

I've you want see Kylie in a desperate Hairpulling-Struggle , so let blonde Kylie (5ft 1in) fight against her black nemesis bogey Opponent black Toni Braxton (5ft 1.75 in). There would be high Emotions with Hairflying, scratching, choking with entwined hot delicate fine mature Bodies.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:05:32 AM by Fandango »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 12:13:41 PM »
Cheryl beats Kylie up without mercy.

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:02:38 PM »
Kylie is one of my favourite catfighters but i think Cheryl will be a bit to wild for Kylie to handle. Cheryl will leave Kylies hair all over the place after lots of rolling about ripping hair on the floor. Very sexy hairpulling match this!
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 02:26:28 PM »
Kylie will fight very bravely. She is smaller and older, but it is very physically fit.  
Kylie will win after a brutal, long battle. She will hurt Cheryl much. Small but fierce Kylie will have Cheryl many times in head-scissors or body-scissors and pull her hair.
At the end I see the weeping Cheryl to lick Kylie's pussy and ass obediently, to ecstasy.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:57:55 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 07:59:02 AM »
Seems like Kylie still has got it in her to beat a younger opponent as she walks away with Cheryl Cole's hair as a battle trophy!  ;D

Thx for all the votes and comments!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/