News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Quickies?!

• 18 Replies

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Quickies?!
« on: November 12, 2014, 02:18:56 AM »
I can't be the only person who wants to be able to hop on and blast through a 30-45 minute match every once in a while...sure there's less time for back and forth but then ending is the fun part anyways, right?

Looking for friends who I can seek out when I get on looking for a "quickie" and run though a match or certain scenario really quickly!! Get at me friends  :-*
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:55:51 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Re: Quickies?!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 11:45:01 PM »
I have had this idea before. This is certainly the future of YIM fights. Not everyone can hang around HOURS together in some private space these days.

So true! Time is a challenge for most.  That's why I think some girls like cyber poll fighting too.  XOXO- TT

interesting! I have tried that a few times but just don't get the same rush as being pile-driven through a table...  :P

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:20:22 AM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quickies are fun, but sometimes it takes an opponent forever to post.  So you end up getting maybe 3 moves in  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I haven't had much time to cyber in the last couple of months, but I have enough time to do cyber polls where we can do back and forth.  I also have been doing cyber matches via email, which have been more convenient for me.

Being piledriven or powerbombed through a table sure is a rush  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I fight over email all the time :) but I'm sure you know some people insist on "doing it live"...

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 02:07:13 AM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quickies are fun, but sometimes it takes an opponent forever to post.  So you end up getting maybe 3 moves in  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I haven't had much time to cyber in the last couple of months, but I have enough time to do cyber polls where we can do back and forth.  I also have been doing cyber matches via email, which have been more convenient for me.

Being piledriven or powerbombed through a table sure is a rush  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I fight over email all the time :) but I'm sure you know some people insist on "doing it live"...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

yes, but I just don't have 3-4 hours anymore to sit and do matches live

Amen, sister! lol hence my hopeful post that is gaining little traction  :-\

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
a fight quickie is the main point why YIM is still installed on my computer...haha  ;D
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 03:17:34 AM »
If you see me online, I probably only have an hour tops. And I'm usually invisible due to random people saying hi to me a lot.  Kylie, just say hi next time you're on and I'm sure we can do a quick match.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 03:40:11 AM »
I feel like I have to post in this thread!

I totally understand people who says "I cyber only through messenger cause i do prefer to do it live"
I was like that too some years ago.
Now that my real life schedule changed, i cant stay for hours in front of a pc.
I mean, i work like 10-12 hours a day,if i spend three or four hours for matches in messenger,then i wouldn't have time to sleep lol

So I do email matches mostly,sometimes poll fights too.
Though time to time I do like to do quickies, sometime erotic,sometime sort of pro style wrestling backstage scenes.
They can be a lot of fun, the risk is that you have too much fun and have to leave before the end anyway!

A option can be also Second Life matches.
They are usually quicker than messenger matches cause you dont have to describe the position as you see them with the avatars.
I dont use it anymore, but it was quite fun and i think that now may be even better.

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 04:34:46 AM »
added you guys and gals on YIM :) see if we can't find each other for a test run soon!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:28 AM »
Kylie and Eva
anytime either of you want a quickie look and see if I am online, I am more than happy to pile drive either of you
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 05:51:20 AM »
added you guys and gals on YIM :) see if we can't find each other for a test run soon!

This is a really  good idea.  I'm all in. :)

added you too cutie ;) looking forward to meeting you!

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »

This is a really  good idea.  I'm all in. :)

added you too cutie ;) looking forward to meeting you!

You do look like fun Kylie, maybe we can match up sometime. 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 04:57:36 PM »
Well, in a way, this is kind of redundant, cause it only takes a few posts to beat Red and Emily normally.

But…as far as the rest of FCF…Kylie, a FANTASTIC idea.

You rock, girl!

Then how come you've never beaten me, Sadie?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »
Red, I'm going to have to start incorporating more salmon into your diet to see if we can't improve your memory.  ;)

Why not go ahead just for the halibut.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 10:28:06 PM »
Kylie and Eva
anytime either of you want a quickie look and see if I am online, I am more than happy to pile drive either of you

if you need any help Jenn, you know where to find me
   ;D

Offline JackieC92

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 03:30:02 PM »
Great idea. I would love to participate