News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Quickies?!

• 18 Replies

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Re: Quickies?!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 07:26:53 PM »
Maya that sounds like a BLAST!! all of you girlies feel free to add me on YIM and drop a line next time you see me :)

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 03:26:36 AM »
any guys or gals interested in this idea, please feel free to message me or add me on YIM (stanacat) ;D :-*

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 01:36:26 AM »
Also crave quickies.

Offline Boss Girl Becca

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 12:50:30 PM »
I do understand the appeal of long matches and I've enjoyed a few myself but generally speaking quicker matches work better for me and I often find just as if not more enjoyable.

I work a full time job and when I'm not working I'm seldom just sitting at my computer for hours on end. Matches lasting under an hour suit me fine, don't get me wrong a marathon can be enjoyable in the right circumstances but in my opinion shorter matches often compliment high pace high intensity fights.

I've also found that often since you can't do longer matches as often, some people tend to be more likely to 'super' as the match has been such an investment in time for them then they find it much harder to accept not winning, where as shorter matches I think don't put that pressure on.

Going off slightly on a tangent I've seen many people here that specifically state in their profiles that they shouldn't be contacted if each 'move' of a cyber fight isn't a paragraph or sometimes more long. I can type quickly when I need to but I much prefer to keep the tempo up and for me a really good two lines delivered quickly will pretty much always trump a paragraph that I have to wait 5 minutes for. Especially since for me it makes things more interactive, the more each person types per 'turn' leads to either large chains of moves that you just have to accept have happen or someone else dictating far too much how the other person reacts.