News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexandra Daddario vs Katy Perry: Fighting Over A Girl

• 9 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Alexandra Daddario vs Katy Perry: Fighting Over A Girl
« on: November 14, 2014, 07:49:44 AM »
Ariana Grande (21), a friend of Katy Perry (30) who wouldn't say no to being kissed by her, got into a spat with Alexandra Daddario (28) which she soon regretted.
Meeting her rival, with whom until then she only had words through social media, in the ladies' toilets at a nightclub and getting into a fight with her she found herself at the mercy of the woman who, perhaps not surprisingly, was at a clear advantage in a catfight with Ariana...

Katy turned up in a moment when Alexandra had put Ariana across her knees and was giving the screaming girl a bone shattering spanking.
Her jaw dropping, Katy stared at the ugly scene for one moment, then pounced on Alexandra, grabbed her by the hair and, pulling two strands off her head, screamed at her: '...Let go of her!!! Leave her alone, you fucking ugly whore!!'

Alexandra covered her head with her hands, letting Ariana drop to the floor, and one moment later stood in front of Katy, glaring at her. '...Don't interfere in my business, pop princess! When I'm teaching that little brat a lesson you keep your mouth shut, is that clear?'

Katy, furious, slaps Alexandra's face hard enough to make her stagger and crash into the tiled wall behind her. Alexandra is stunned for one second only, then throws herself upon Katy, gets hold of her hair with both hands and swings her around, flinging her to the floor in the next moment.
Katy sees Alexandra approaching to kick her, but she draws one leg back and kicks Alexandra in the knee.
While Alexandra stumbles in pain Katy quickly gets to her feet and again attacks Alexandra's hair.

The two furious women now tear out handfuls of each other's hair while Ariana, scared and whimpering, sits on the floor nearly peeing herself from fear, only hoping that Katy will be able to save her from Alexandra's brutal treatment...

Ariana Grande: 21 years, 5'1", 47kg, cup A

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

Alexandra Daddario: 28 years, 5'8", 62kg, cup D

Below: Alexandra Daddario, the woman who won't hesitate to teach Ariana Grande a lesson she will remember
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:11:12 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Alexandra Daddario vs Katy Perry: Fighting Over A Girl
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »
Below: Katy Perry, the woman who has a crush on Ariana and hastens to rescue her from a brutal beating
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:14:34 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 08:03:10 AM »
Below: Sexy little Ariana, watching Katy's efforts and hoping her protector will be able to stand up for her
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:17:11 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 08:29:29 AM »
Great match up. decisions, decisions
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
Great match up. decisions, decisions
I echo that. Wow.

Offline aquartz

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 11:28:11 PM »
I've noticed that Katy has been losing a lot recently. Maybe she's past her prime?  ???

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 06:26:42 AM »
I've noticed that Katy has been losing a lot recently. Maybe she's past her prime?  ???
No, she still wins a lot more than she loses. The fight with huge Betty Who was a draw at least. But Alexandra would really not be that overwhelming in real life, she just has a really good day.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:56:02 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »
Very surprising that Katy is losing against Daddario, Perry seems stronger........but in a fight .......never know!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, alone her arms seem more muscular to me, too, and still she loses the biceps comparison like 1-3, but sometimes girls have a lot of fans on this site and they would vote for her if even she fought a steam roller, no matter what.  :D
Also, the image of Ariana being degraded to a sex toy and her lover Katy humiliated at the same time might just be really hot to many voters.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:57:30 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 07:58:34 PM »
Please finish story would be great

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 08:40:09 PM »
Please finish story would be great
I was just going to vote here and then saw that this ancient poll once was my own LMAO!!!
Okay, I might do what I can but I'm having new stuff with K. Perry and second part of the challenges Taylor's  Swift gives her, and Gia Genevieve, and the new poll with the models trapping her at the party - Katy Perry is reeeally busy fighting, hahaha!