News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Costume Catfight at a Halloween Party

• 5 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Costume Catfight at a Halloween Party
« on: November 16, 2014, 04:21:45 AM »
(So this is something different.  This started out as a short story I co-authored with someone (who asked to remain nameless and I will respect their wishes) who wanted to use some of the characters I used in previous stories of mine.  Well what was supposed to be done for Halloween as a two or three page story turned into this long tale.  I hope you enjoy reading it, as this seemed to take on a life of its own as we began writing paragraph upon paragraph taking far more time than we originally thought!  Hopefully you think the extra time was worth it as what was supposed to be short catfight turned out to be much more than either of us ever thought.) 

"What the hell is the hold up here?" The feminine voice yelled from behind me, competing with the music filling the air of the Halloween costume party.

My girlfriend and I were standing in a four-person line, a jumble of congestion on the stairs, and we were attempting to make our way down to the finished basement.  I yelled back over my shoulder, "There's someone dressed up like a cop down at the bottom, and its holding everything up...looks like she is ID'ing some of the guys and getting a little frisky with em'."

"I need a drink sooner than later...How are you going to take advantage of me tonight if I'm not drunk?" she purred, whispering in my ear and pinching my ass.

Chuckling, I spun around "Oh you're going to get taken advantage of tonight...lookin' that good you may get taken advantage of a few times!"  I stared at Bree dressed in her sexy German Beer Girl costume and wished I would have fucked her before we left...God did she look incredibly hot in her outfit!  Bree was 5’8”, and blessed with a body to die for.  Tonight, she was wearing a costume that seemed tightly tailored to her curvy 34D-24-36 figure, which matched any Playmate Centerfold…dressed like she was, the blonde was a site to see.   A strikingly beautiful face was painted heavily with makeup; black eyeliner, dark eye shadow, and bright glossy pink lipstick coated her puffy lips, while a light pink powder covered her cheeks.  Her long bleached blonde hair was held high up on both sides of her head, wrapped in pink bowed ponytails, perfect for me to hold onto tonight when I fuck her from behind.  Her already long legs seemed to go on and on forever, covered in white stockings ending halfway up her meaty thighs in a bright bow, and were accented with her 3 inch high, black ankle wrapped heels.

{alt} {alt}

Finally the congestion broke up and I spun back around on the stairs ready to resume my trek down to the basement and get more alcohol when I suddenly noticed who was holding up the line.  My jaw dropped as I came down to the last stair...the woman dressed up like a police officer was an overweight, last call of the night, the bar is closing, and I didn't want go home alone chick I used as a slump-buster to fuck just before I met Bree.  I was going through a dry spell and needed a piece of ass…what a mistake she was, the worst fuck of my life - a dead fish would have preformed better.  Her name was Candy, and her name was the only thing sweet about the bitch.  Granted, Candy may have had reason to be nasty towards me since I regretfully fucked her in a drunken one night stand and then never returned her numerous calls...the crazy bitch was either obsessed with me or a fucking stalker. 

{alt}

"Karsa!!! Up against the wall and spread em'!"  Candy yelled, her face lighting up like a kid at Christmas.   The big brunette instantly recognized me and forcefully grabbed my wrist, plucking me off the bottom step and then throwing me against the wall – the big gal sure was strong.  Her meaty paws began spreading my legs apart, "I'll forgive you for not calling me back sexy!" the drunken officer slurred as her hands grabbed both of my ass cheeks, "You'll just have to work twice as hard in bed to please me tonight!"  I was about to respond when her hands left my ass and her right hand clamped down on my crotch while the butt end of her night stick was driven into my ribs, "Or we could do it the hard way and you could resist arrest!  I’ll handcuff you then fuck you’re brains out!"  That nightstick definitely didn't come with the costume, the hard wooden tip actually left me rubbing my torso.  "Mmmmmmmm I love the feel of your big cock!" Candy cooed in my ear, her hand rubbing my dick through my pants.

"Get your hands off my man you bitch!" I heard Bree yell out.  I spun around seeing the beautiful blonde, hands on her curvy hips, a look of rage painted on her face starring at Candy whose hand was rubbing my cock through my pants. 

Candy squeezed my cock again, "Are you cheating on me with this bleached blonde slut?" the drunken police officer yelled then violently twisted her fingers clamping down on my dick.  "A fake titted blonde whore...when you could have all natural me…Is this why you haven’t been calling me back after we started dating?"  Dating??? What the fuck was she talking about…I took her back to her house at 4AM and we fucked.   

"Get the fuck off him you fat bitch!" Bree yelled and I felt instant relief in my pants as Candy's hand left my dick. 

"What did you say you little bitch?" Candy shouted back.  I could see Bree was suddenly scared, my girl was a lover not a fighter, and she swallowed instead of responding to Candy's question.  "I'll show you what a fat bitch can do slut!" Candy screamed and charged at Bree. 

Bree stood like a deer in headlights, the sexy blonde had never been in a fight of any kind, and here she was giving up a few inches and easily 75 pounds of a combination of fat and muscle.  Candy's big stride closed the gap instantly and the charging officer still had the nightstick in her hand, plodded forward with the wooden tip leading the way.  Bree had no idea what to do and I watched the nightstick slam into my girlfriend's stomach, a sexy moan filled the air as my girl took the blow to her lower belly.  The blonde Beer Girl crumpled at the waist, gasping for breath, and was clueless to the forthcoming attack.  Candy already had the nightstick cocked back and this time the big brunette slammed it down into Bree's upper back.  Like a sack of bricks, Bree went down to the ground, one hand holding her stomach the other working it's way to her aching back.   "Call me fat now you bleached blonde cxnt!" Candy hissed latching onto Bree's left pigtail. 

"Let me go you fat fuck!" Bree shouted.  The blonde was pulled off her knees, and I decided to get involved and break this up before my beautiful girl got hurt.  I ran over trying to separate the girls and latched onto Candy's bulky frame from behind.  Candy let go of Bree's pigtail, spun around in my arms and the brunette shocked me as her face came forward, her arms wrapping around my midsection.   I tried pulling back but the big brunette held tightly and her lips engulfed mine...God what a mistake I made hooking up with this girl...her breath smelled like she had just thrown up and she may have been the worst kisser ever.  I tried closing my mouth, and managed to push myself apart, just as Bree came spinning around me and then slamming into Candy's massive frame.  Bree's momentum sent Candy to the ground, the blonde landing on top of the big woman momentarily pinning her against the basement floor.  The blonde's hands shot into Bree's hair and I was shocked watching my girl taking it to the bigger brunette.  This time it was another member of the crowd that broke up the two girls, and Candy looked heated.  I pulled my girl off the ground, my now stiff cock rubbing against her ass as I held her tight against my body.  Candy had two guys helping her off the ground, the brunette screamed, "You are dead you fake titted blonde cxnt...it may not be now but I promise I will fuckin kill you!"

"Fuck you...go eat another donut you overweight cow!" Bree responded.  My now fully erect cock was right between my girl's slightly spread thighs, what a turn on it was hearing her yell back at the big brunette. 

The two guys began taking Candy back upstairs, "You haven't seen the last of me slut!" the brunette yelled while stomping up the steps. 

Bree yelled back, “Waddle on up the stairs you fat fuck!”

Candy pointed the nightstick at Bree, “Just wait cxnt…you’ll get yours…I promise you will beg me to stop beating your boney ass!”

“You can kiss my ass Orca!” Bree spun around, her hand slid down to the bulge in my pants, "Ohhhhh...you liked that huh?  I felt him poking around down there...save that for later tonight baby!"

Candy had apparently left the house after the incident and Bree and I were well on our way to getting drunk.  We were on the main floor, and the party rapidly began thinning out, the hour now well past midnight.  Bree and I were alone, my beautiful gal getting up to go to the bathroom, and I stood up to stretch, letting out a big yawn.  Almost to the second that Bree left the room, Candy entered from the other hallway, and my jaw dropped, “What…what are you doing here?” I asked while sitting back down in the leather chair. 

The big brunette walked over to where I was sitting and shocked me as she plopped down upon my lap.  "I have somethin' to show ya...come on!"

"Candy I thought you were told to leave...what are you still doing here?  Listen I am sorry I never called you back before...but Bree and I are serious...I'm sorry." I replied, trying to wiggle free from her restraining bulk.  God how much did I drink the night I decided to fuck her...or did someone slip something into my drink. 

"I know you and the blonde Barbie Doll are together...I get it...I can't compete with a girl that looks like that...but either way I want to show you something before I go home for the night...come on it will only take a second I promise...it's realllllly important!"  Candy sounded much more sober now than hours ago, the brunette must have stopped drinking.

Again, maybe it was the alcohol flowing through my blood stream, and I replied, "Fine, just hurry up...I want you out of sight when Bree comes back."  Grabbing my wrist Candy plucked me from the recliner and began leading towards the stairs leading to the upper floor.  We began ascending the steps, the hallway was dimly lit and when we got to the top of the stairs the brunette stopped in her tracks and fiddled with her waist for a second.  "Ok...just what are you doing?"  Just as I got the question out of my mouth Candy's nightstick cracked into the side of my head.   My right leg buckled and a dull ringing filled my skull, but then even more pain exploded in the back of my brain as the stick blasted into my head from behind. 

"You fuckin used me for a one night stand you prick!"  Candy yelled, the big brunette latching onto my wrist and dragging me off the ground.  My head was spinning, and I was only vaguely aware of a metal handcuff slapping down on my left wrist, the brunette continued dragging me along.  The big bitch slammed the nightstick down on my head again, and then kicked open a bedroom door throwing me down on the bed.  My left arm was pulled upward, and then my right arm was dragged over my head near the bed board.  The brunette slid the metal cuff around a hole in the headboard and then my right wrist was handcuffed.  My senses were dulled and it barely registered that my wrists were cuffed above me head and around the bed board, but Candy's shrill scream brought me back to reality, "You typical fuckin man!  A one night stand...you told me you cared for me!"

I really must have drunk a lot that night saying something like that to this overweight train wreck.  "I meant to call...I was busy and"  Oooowwww.  My face whipped to the side from the brutal punch that crushed my jaw and stopped me mid-sentence.  My tongue quickly ran over all my teeth making sure the crazed bitch didn't knock one loose from the power packed punch.

"All you had to do was call me back...just like those other fucks...no one calls me back...but that’s ok...I'm going to teach you a lesson...first your fake titted blonde cxnt is going to pay, and since you can't do a Goddamn thing to help her I am going to fuck her up real bad...you can watch me take her apart limb by limb, rearrange that makeup caked face, and pop those silicone sacs dangling on her chest…why don't we get her up here!"  Candy hissed then slammed another punch down, this one blasting into my left cheek.  I barely struggled against the metal tearing into my wrists, knowing I could do little to free myself from the handcuffs.  My eyes closed in reaction to another downward flying fist that thudded into my temple, and before I could even yell out in protest something was jammed into my mouth preventing me from making any sound.  Pain filled my face, this thick bitch could punch, and I suddenly grew afraid for Bree as the enraged Officer slid off the bed and walked out of the room. 

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Re: Costume Catfight at a Halloween Party
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 04:22:44 AM »
Seconds later Candy's large frame stormed back into the bedroom and she slid behind the door, she looked at me, “That stupid cxnt is actually coming up here!  Oh my God I can’t wait for this!  You get a first hand seat to a grade A ass kicking!”  I could hear someone coming up the stairs, and I prayed it wasn't Bree, because my girl wouldn’t have a chance against this crazed brunette.  Curse my luck; suddenly in the doorframe with her mouth hanging wide open in shock stood my beautiful girlfriend.   "What...what happened?" Bree asked, tentatively walking in the room seeing me sprawled out on the bed, hands handcuffed around the headboard.  Like a scene straight out of a horror movie, I bucked against my restraints, tried to scream out against the gag in my mouth, and watched, as the beautiful blonde was about to walk into her living nightmare.  Tentatively, Bree stepped into the room to come to my aid, and Candy who was still behind the door, slammed the wooden door shut.

"No one can save you now bitch!" the big police officer hissed, locking the bedroom door and then spinning around to face us.  I watched as Candy whipped out the nightstick from her officer belt, and deftly spun it by its wooden handle, "Now if I remember correctly you told me to eat another donut...didn't you bitch!  I'm going to see how good you can talk when I knock you're fucking teeth out with this here stick!" and to emphasize her anger she slammed the wooden nightstick down into the palm of her left hand.  Fuck this was bad, now I tried to free myself from the handcuffs, poor Bree was already scrambling around the room trying to get as much distance between her and the pissed off brunette as possible.  "Where are you going to run to slut…plan on jumping out a second story window do you?  You are totally at my mercy!" an evil laugh filled the room, Candy still not moving an inch content to watch Bree backpedaling in pure terror.  "We can do this one of two ways...the easy way where I kick the living shit out of you...or the hard way where I kick the living shit out of you, fuck up that slut painted make up covered face, and deflate those silicone sacks dangling from your chest!  I don't know about you...but I like to do things the hard way!"

I tried yelling out, a muffled blur of unintelligible sound emerged, and could only watch my girlfriend now backed into the corner of the room, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything downstairs...I was only joking!"

Candy still stood like a statue, "You weren't joking...sluts like you think it's ok to pick on heavy girls...you DID mean it...and now you are going to pay...me and you one on one...your pussy boyfriend can't help you...no one can help you...all the begging...the pleading...the whining...it won't do you any good...I am going to hurt you...no not hurt that’s not the right word, I am going to fuckin’ destroy you...bad!" the night stick slammed down into her left hand.  The monster slowly moved forward stalking her prey, left hand balled upward and clenched in a fist, right hand holding the nightstick out wide from her torso.  "How hot are you going to look after this here nightstick rearranges that pretty little face you filthy whore?"

The fear finally took over and Bree screamed for help, her eyes wide and looking for something to use on the approaching brunette.  Candy sprang forward and somehow Bree jumped on the bed, leapt over my body and just avoiding the swinging nightstick.  My girlfriend stood on the bed over me, I couldn’t help looking up and seeing her sexy slingshot thong as her ass was over my face.   The blonde didn't know which way to go, now playing a cat and mouse game with the big brunette who kept swinging the night stick while walking around the floor stalking along the base of the bed.  Bree jumped over me and her high heel caught on my ribs, the blonde falling down on the bed, her body sprawled over mine.  Just as her hands began pushing her frame upward off of me, I winced watching my girl's pigtail getting yanked and her body was violently pulled off me.  Bree was ripped right off the bed in a violent pull and my gal was dragged to her feet.  Candy's left hand holding her long hair and the nightstick was already flying forward blasting into the blonde's stomach.  Bree was gasping for air, but the police officer yanked on her pigtail and again the night stick was flying forward, this time the butt end blasting home squarely into the Beer Girl's right breast.

"Oh my God!" Bree squealed in agony as her implant was driven flat against her chest.  With her hands reflexively cupping her aching orb, Bree was totally helpless to defend herself as the nightstick slammed squarely into her temple.  The Beer Girl's legs buckled and down to the bedroom floor she crumpled trying to comprehend what the fuck was happening to her.  Candy tossed the nightstick to the ground, but my girlfriend got no rest as both of the cops hands latched onto a different pigtail.  “My haiiiirrrrr!” Bree’s scream of pain filled the bedroom as Candy ripped her hands outward yanking the blonde's long hair to either side.  I turned my head to the side suddenly, not wanting to watch as Candy's left leg was speeding forward through the air.   A crack filled the air, the brunette's kneecap crushing my girl's face and when I turned back Bree was on the bedroom floor with both hands holding her face.   I couldn't tell if any damage was done, but my girl's heeled feet kicked the ground wildly. 

"I promised you wouldn't be leaving here looking the same you dirty slut...and we haven't even started your make over yet!"  Candy hissed and grabbed a hold of Bree's left wrist prying it from her face and pulling the aching blonde upward.  Bree’s body jerked in response and Candy was already in motion, her right first cocked back and then barreled forward slamming home catching the blonde just below her left eye.  Having been hit by the brunette's iron like fists I knew all to well the pain that Bree felt, yet I could only watch the destruction unfold.  The next punch was already flying and this hammered into the side of the blonde's head, leaving Bree dazed and in pain.  Candy again had a two handed grip on Bree’s thick pigtails, the police officer reared up and then violently drove the blonde's face slamming down into her rising kneecap.  A thud filled the bedroom, Candy's knee barreling upward slamming directly into Bree’s forehead and the sexy Beer Girl dropped down to her knees.  “You’re used to being on your knees aren’t you slut…suckin all the guys cocks!  I bet you love to have a dick in your mouth!”  Candy taunted the aching gal while continuing her attack.   Using her hair hold to secure a grip with her left hand, her free right fist flew back and then exploded into Bree’s cheekbone.  Bree’s head shot out harshly to the side, her long hair spraying wildly over her beautiful face, and a mist of spittle shot from her mouth.  Candy’s left hand tightened its grip in Bree’s hair and then the brunette went into attack mode, her right fist pumped up and flew down hammering flush into Bree’s China doll face.

Like watching a train wreck, I knew I should have looked away, yet my eyes refused to move and my stomach churned watching the attack.  The first punch barreled into the blonde's temple, the second closed fist was a nasty shot to her cheek, and then a third brutal punch blasted into the side of her face.  Finally Bree’s hands came upward in a weak attempt of some sort of defense, while Candy took a second to clench and unclench her right hand, as apparently her knuckles hurt from the vicious punches she had just thrown.  With Bree’s hands still hovering over her face, Candy stepped back and her booted foot flew forward blasting into the blonde's upper body knocking her over onto her back.  "Just wait until you see what I have planned for you!" Candy yelled grabbing onto the back of the Beer Girl's costume.  The cheap straps were little match for Candy's strength, and the big brunette had no problem ripping both of them at the seams.  I knew what was coming and almost got aroused knowing I was going to see Bree getting stripped…yeah I'm a pervert what can I say.  Bree was still holding her face and Candy had no trouble sliding my girlfriends costume downward.  I watched wide eyed, the material sliding down over my girl's incredible tits, Bree having had the luxury of the costume having a built in bra for support.  Pulling and tugging Candy continued yanking and the costume slid down over Bree's heart shaped ass, leaving my girl in a bright red thong, her sexy white thigh highs, and black-heeled shoes.

"The fun is just getting started slut!" Candy screamed.  Oh fuck no!  My heart dropped seeing Candy pull another set of metal handcuffs from her police officer's belt.  Click...the cuff slapped onto Bree's wrist and my girl was clueless to the impending doom.  Get up Bree...do something I tried screaming into my gag, while bucking uselessly against the headboard.  The Police Officer grabbed Bree's right arm and pulled it behind her incredible body and then click around her other wrist, the handcuffs now tightly applied to both her wrists.  Dear God what was going to happen to my girl, who suddenly shrieked like a banshee when she tried moving her arms only to find them handcuffed behind her back.  Bucking like a fish out of water, Bree thrashed in place on the bedroom carpet, yet found little purchase unable to use her hands.  Candy's big body slid forward straddling Bree's tiny stomach, "Eat another donut...eat another donut you said!!!"  Again the brunette's balled up fist cocked back and flew through the air, this time it slammed down square into Bree’s luscious lips.  The brutal blow caught the blonde flush on her lips, and her head snapping straight back, and a sexy moan filled the air.  Candy quickly followed up with a right cross that slammed into Bree’s puffy cheekbone that sent her head whipping out to the side in response, her heeled feet kicking the floor. 

“Here's a little mind fuck for that peanut sized brain of yours.... a little puzzle for you to ponder, so consider this if you will...your asshole of a boyfriend is handcuffed...and you are handcuffed...the bedroom door is locked, not than anyone is likely to hear you screaming over the music downstairs...do you know what that means?  I’ll spell it out for you since you’re probably to stupid to realize, but it means that this beating could go on all night, yeah allllll niggggghttt…And no one can stop me!  I own you cxnt!" Candy smiled and thankfully stopped her assault on Bree's face.  "Do you realize how bad of a situation you are in?"  Candy asked while getting to her feet standing directly over Bree.  "Why I could do this and you would be helpless to do anything!" the evil officer said, then stomped the heel of her boot down slamming directly into Bree's sore right breast.

"Pleeeaaaassseeee!" Bree's wail apparently fell on deaf ears for the sadistic brunette began twisting her spiked heel tip into the blonde's tender tit.  "It hurrrttsss...pllllleassse!" the trashing blonde begged and pleaded, her long legs kicking out harmlessly.  Candy's foot rose off my girls breast, "I can do what ever I want bitch...and all you can do is beg like the worthless scummy whore you are.  Get up.  Get the fuck up!"  Candy yelled a second time and when Bree didn't respond she latched onto the blonde's pigtails and ripped the topless Goddess up to her feet.  Bree's once flawless face was defiantly showing the signs of the abuse it undertook thus far; her normally full lips were puffed, both of her cheeks were swollen, and her right eye looked worse for wear.  Even after the abuse my girl took thus far, when Candy pulled the blonde up, I couldn't help realizing how sexy she looked in defeat, her hands cuffed behind her limply resting on her to die for thong covered ass.   Candy looked over at me, "I guess I can see what you saw in this slut...fake tits...tiny stomach...the long legs...the heart shaped ass...but lets see how you like her when I get done rearranging her face...she's going to need a plastic surgeon!" 

Before she even finished talking, Candy's right fist whistled through the air, and a crack echoed out.  Bree's head whipped back in response to the nasty shot, and the bound blonde stumbled over her heels and went down to the ground.  I felt terrible for Bree, but I could do little other than watch the blonde Goddess get the shit kicked out of her, and pray Candy really didn’t fuck my girls face up to badly.  Candy took a step back and continues tormenting Bree, “Silicone…really bitch…you couldn’t have kept what God gave you…of course not because then sluts like you couldn’t get men!” the brunette stepped up and punted the defenseless blonde in her aching right breast.  Bree’s head flew back in anguish, her breast exploded with pain, the blonde pleading for help and still she tries to free her arms.  Candy slowly bends down and I watch in horror as the big brunette straddles Bree’s waist pinning her to the bedroom floor.  “I can’t say that I feel sorry for you slut…you brought this on yourself!” Candy yells, and begins slamming closed fisted punches into Bree’s tender breasts.  A left then a right slam into the orbs, each time a dull thud filled the air, the punches slamming into the now wildly swinging D-cupped orbs, Bree sobbing, “It hurts…oh please no more!”  The blonde was begging for help as the third punch slams into her aching breast, but Candy shows no signs of letting up and my girl could do little but endure the hellacious assault of having her fake tits used for punching bags.  Candy sat perched on Bree’s stomach and just kept swinging like a woman possessed, I cringed watching each grueling shot send Bree’s wildly flying tits everywhere.  Fists continue flying, thuds and sexy moans filled the bedroom, as the blonde’s breasts were unmercifully hammered again and again.

I had never seen an ass kicking like this and now my girl was openly sobbing, pleading with Candy to leave her pulsing breasts alone.  I won’t be playing with those tits any time in the near future, and I just prayed her implants didn’t pop.  I lost count of the punches; each bouncing boob must have been hammered in the double digits when finally the closed fisted attack came to an end.  “I’m like the Energizer bunny baby…I keep going and going and gong!” Candy begins slapping and backhanding Bree’s big aching breasts side to side, back and forth causing her ample titflesh to shoot uncontrollably about her chest.  Smack, cry of pain, smack, cry of pain, repeat, again and again my gal’s once perfect set of tits was beaten like a drum. “I could smack these silicone basketballs all night…but variety is the spice of life…let’s say I try to pop these implants!”   

Candy’s hands snaked up and then latched onto both of Bree’s exposed breasts!  Oh no…please don’t I silently begged…sure Bree had fake tits but on her 5’8” frame she wore the big C/small D cup puppies perfectly and the last thing I wanted was them popped.  All ten of Candy’s freshly manicured fingernails tore into the blonde’s sensitive breasts, her head whipped side to side, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, her mindless scream filling the bedroom “Lettttt goooo…my booooobbbbsss….no it hurrrrrtttsss!!!!”   Candy’s fingers clenched tightly around Bree’s tender flesh, the brunette using both hands to grab Bree's breasts like they were handles, the whole time making eye contact with the blonde, “I figure this hurts like a son of a bitch doesn’t it…let’s see how much pain you can take!”  As soon as she got the comment out, the brunette twisted all of her fingernails painfully against the blonde’s tender flesh and then Candy began squeezing as hard as she could.  “Ohhh my fuckkkin Goooddd ittttt hurrrrtttssss!” Bree screamed as tears made their way down her flushing cheeks.   

Candy laughed, “I love listening to the sounds of a screaming slut!  It’s like music to my ears!”  Candy’s fingers squeezed and pinched together like she was kneading lumps of bread, while Bree helplessly begged, “Please… my breasts…please stop!”.  Candy loved hearing the blonde begging her, and the brunette kept up the breast torture for what seemed like a full minute mauling and raking her nails up and down over the aching orbs.  I shuddered as Bree suddenly let a blood-curdling scream as the brunette had the audacity to latch onto Bree’s rock hard nickel sized nipple.  The sick brunette held Bree’s tender tip between her thumbnail and index fingernail and then snapped her fingers together.  I knew Bree’s nipples were sensitive to begin with and the pain was instant as the Police Officer grabbed on again and held the tender tip between her nails.  This time the sick brunette evilly began to twist the rock hard beef tip slowly left, then jerking it backward right, and then snapping it left again.  The pain had Bree sobbing out loud, tears rolling down the beauty's face leaving dark make up lines streaked down over her rosy cheeks.  “I may rip these fuckin nasty nips right off bitch!” Candy screamed and twisted the tender tip like she was turning a radio dial, the blonde bucking and thrashing but not going anywhere.  After a few more twists and tweaks, Candy finally released the ravaged nub before viciously bringing her knee up squarely into Bree's thong covered crotch. 

Bree's mouth dropped open, the blonde gasping for air but getting no break, Candy quickly stood over the battered beauty and grabbed the front of the blonde’s lacey red thong.  This won’t end well…and I loved that thong.  “Eiiiiggghhhhh!” Another shriek filled the air as the blonde’s sexy underwear was violently pulled upward, poor Bree was actually being pulled off the bedroom floor, the thong burying itself into the blonde’s aching crotch as she was harshly jerked to her feet.  Slowly the material worked itself inside my girl’s pussy and I caught a quick glimpse of her neatly shaved pubic patch.  Candy ruthlessly stepped forward and with a tight two-handed grip the brunette ripped upward wrenching a cry from the wilting Goddess.  “That’s what you get for wearing dental floss for underwear slut!” Candy yelled hoisting the thong even higher the material slicing painfully into Bree’s sensitive slits.  The blonde shrieked, Candy’s big biceps pulled and tugged at the material that seemed to be solely supporting Bree’s entire frame.  The sexy red thong was stretched to the breaking point yet some how it just buried itself deeper and deeper into the blonde’s nether region.  “I could let you off easy and rip this right now…but what fun would that be?” Candy wasn’t expecting a response, and the brunette released the blonde’s thong then slammed an elbow flying into the side of Bree’s head.  Bree stumbled to the side then crashed back down to the floor landing on her ass, tottering for a few seconds like a leaf blowing in the breeze, before tipping over onto her back.

“Oh boy…I think I need to sit down and take a breather!” Candy said while she positioned her ass over my helpless girl's face.  What now, I wondered and watched as the large brunette squatted down, perfectly lining her thick behind directly over Bree’s face before dropping her ass plopping down upon flush Bree's nose, completely smothering the blonde’s face under her meaty ass cheeks.  The little fight Bree had left came out, and wildly my gal began bucking her hips, her long stocking covered legs futilely kicked wildly in the air as she struggled to find breath with her face buried beneath Candy’s ass.  Bree's mind filled with panic, as she couldn’t move her body, fear overwhelming her senses, as she struggled to breath.   Candy sat proudly atop Bree’s face poised like a cat ready to pounce upon on a mouse, she then looked up at me, “I must say I did love playing with those fake titties…I kinda get what see you in these silicone filled cxnts!” Candy relished the euphoric sense she was experiencing dominating my girlfriend, the brunette slowly reached forward with both hands and ran them over Bree’s exposed and swollen orbs.  “I think it’s kinda funny that these basketballs keep growing the more I beat on them…I wonder how big I can make them for you!” Bree began wildly bucking and kicking as Candy’s hands were caressing the blonde’s aching orbs.

Another shriek, this one much more muffled filed the air as the brunette evilly dug her nails into the blonde’s breasts yet again.  I watched Bree somehow trying to thrash and buck her way to freedom, but she was helpless, her continued screams of agony could only be faintly heard through the brunette’s meaty cheeks covering her face.  Candy’s freshly manicured nails went to work once more savagely mauling the once perfect breasts.  The brunette was having some difficulty now, not nearly able to hold either swollen mound completely in her hand, but she crushed as much breast flesh as her hands could hold.  The blonde shrieked and bucked, but Candy’s nails continued their path of destruction raking and mauling the tender breast flesh, the evil brunette smiling in sheer joy.  “I sure hope you didn’t plan on playing with these any time in the near future dear!” Candy taunted me.  I noticed both swollen orbs were covered with nail marks and small red trails as the brunette savagely raked her nails up and down the blistered breasts.  Casually Candy lifted her ass up, screams and sobs of gibberish filled the bedroom air, the brunette finally released the blonde’s boobs.

“Let’s get back to this slutty thong shall we?” Candy joked, and quickly slid forward until her hands reached the sexy red thong.  The brunette backed her ass down upon Bree’s face and then Candy gave the thong a playful little tug.  “Bet you planned on fuckin her tonight…didn’t ya?"  Candy asked me, while she watched in satisfaction as Bree's body quivered in response to the tug.  I didn’t know why she asked me a question, I clearly couldn’t respond with the gag in my mouth.  All I could do was helplessly watch as the brunette began pulling harder and harder on the material, which slowly started digging deeper and deeper into Bree’s pussy.   My sexy blonde gal wildly swished her hips, frantically trying to dislodge the invading material.  Candy’s two-handed grip on the sexy thong showed no signs of ending as the brunette again reared back and this pull had thong stretched clear up to Bree's breasts.   The blonde screamed between incoherent sobs and Candy kept pulling the thong until suddenly Bree's puffy pussy lips were now hanging out in the open as the material painfully parted them.  Another violent tug and the material disappeared right up inside my girl’s pussy, her pubic patch bulging out.   

Candy’s eyes lit up at the sight of Bree's neatly shaved pubic patch, “I didn't really think she was a natural blonde, but I would have thought sluts like her would have shaved…oh well more for me to play with!”  The brunette seemed to salivate as she intensified the wild tugging on the thong, how the material hadn’t ripped I could only guess.  Every pull brought the blonde’s hips seductively off the bedroom floor, the thong was buried inside of her and the material stretched to the max.  Candy’s arms strained and I could tell the pulling and tugging was wearing on her, as the brunette viciously hauled up high up as she could.  Muscular arms were straining and shaking as she held the thong high up in the air, a moan of agony filled the air as the red thong was lifting Bree’s ass right off the bedroom floor.  Candy’s face showed sins of the laborious task, but the brunette wouldn’t give in until finally the material snapped ending the torment.   Candy was all smiles as she reached forward and grabbed a handful of the thick, lush, brown pubic hair and twisted, "I have a feeling you are going to wish you had shaved this a little shorter so I couldn't have done something like this!"  Candy yanked upward, and Bree's hips flew upward off the floor, her heels digging into the rug then her shapely thighs wildly twisting and bucking, the blonde’s muffled scream of agony filling the air. 

Candy tightened her grip and then ripped upward completely plucking out a dense thatch of the blonde’s precious pubic hair.  The police officer tossed the hair to the side and continued the attack, grabbing another tuft of my girl’s short hair.  Bree's long legs flailed as the brunette latched onto another tuft of hair, Candy having little problem ripping another clump from the blonde's crotch.  The brunette continued plucking and ripping out all of the blonde’s neatly groomed pubic hair until the remaining strands were too short to grab onto.  Bree's lips were quivering, my poor gals crotch was bright red and covered with bald spots, a few straggling hairs remained.  Makeup trails covered both sides of Bree's face, "No more...I beg you...please..." she sobbed.  Candy finally stood of the battered blonde grabbing onto her pigtail and began yanking her upward.   Bree screamed in agony as her legs were slow in responding and Candy was supporting the blonde's weight using a clump of her hair.  Another jarring tug and Bree finally stumbled up to her feet, her flopping tits swollen and gouged, the blonde could barely stand even with the brunette holding onto her pigtail. 

"Look how pretty your little slut looks!!!  Take a good hard look you fucker!"  Candy screamed at me, shaking Bree around by her pigtail.  What more could this deranged bitch possibly do I wondered, watching as Bree's upper body was forced onto the bed.  Bree's head lay on the mattress, her handcuffed hands hanging limply on each of her exposed ass cheeks, the blonde's eyes looked longingly into mine.   “Pigtails were good for one thing when I was growing up…tying them together.  I remember fuckin with sluts who used to wear pigtails on the cheerleading squad….ahhh the good ole days…this should bring back fond memories!”  Candy grabbed onto both of Bree’s pigtails ripping her off the mattress and dragged her to the corner of the bed and began positioning the blonde right in front of the thick bedpost.  The brunette pulled the blonde’s pigtails out to the sides, Bree’s face grimacing in pain, and then slid them around the bedpost.  With a bleached blonde pigtail on either side of the bed poll Candy went to work tying the two clumps of hair together.  Oh no!!!  What the fuck was going to happen to poor Bree who stood hunched over with her arms draped behind her.  Bree was screaming and thrashing, but her thick pigtails were tightly tied around the bedpost and holding her hostage, the brunette tying another knot together, “Look at it this way... you won’t be getting out of this room any time soon so we mine as well enjoy each others company!!” 

The blonde was sobbing, having no idea of what the brunette was going to do to her, or even how she was going to free herself.  Her head was tightly tied in place so her forehead was pressed against the wooden bedpost and both of her pigtails were tied in huge knots around the wood.  The blonde beauty screamed for help and trashed side to side, but pain tore through her scalp as she wiggled back and forth somehow trying to break free.  Candy laughed at the helpless beauty, walked up and smacked the blonde’s exposed right ass cheek, “I’ll be right back…I got to go find something!” Candy stomped over towards the attached bathroom leaving Bree perfectly bent at the waist and helpless to move up or down, her free hanging breasts flopped around on her chest.  The big brunette stomped back from the bathroom, smiling ear to ear as she walked back over with a thick wooden hairbrush.  Bree was still trying to break free, while Candy raised the blonde’s handcuffed wrists off her own ass, “I bet you love showing this ass off…parading around in those dental floss thongs…teasing all the guys…well maybe if you can’t sit down for a while you won’t be so quick to show it off!” 

The trapped Goddess had no idea of the brush flying through the air and then the flattened end slashing down into exposed left ass cheek.  An ear-piercing shriek filled the room as my girlfriend’s incredible ass cheek jiggled for a few seconds, her body instinctively tried pulling back, but the knots in her hair held her face inches from the bed post.  A bright pink outline from where the flatted end of the brush smacked her stinging flesh slowly became visible, Candy held the brush in the air, “I guess maybe if you ate a few more donuts you would have some meat on your bones…maybe this wouldn’t hurt so much then!”  Bree had no idea what hit her, but it felt like her ass was torn apart and a wail of anguish filled the air as the brush slashed down in the identical location.  Tears streamed down the sobbing blonde's bright pink cheeks and Bree’s aching ass took a third and fourth smack from the harsh wooden hairbrush.  Candy was laughing, “If and when I decided to let you leave tonight I can promise you that you won’t be sitting down any time soon cxnt!” A fifth smack from the brush slashed across her tender ass cheek, and the blonde wailed in agony as her left ass cheek was bright red with a prefect impression of the brush.

“I don’t want this other cheek here to get jealous…I better give it some attention to!” Candy was merciless and another wild slash struck home, this one flattening the blonde’s right ass cheek.  Candy reared back and the brush flew forward slashing the sobbing beauties left ass cheek again and again.  In a matter of seconds, Bree’s ass was bright red and raw, as the unyielding brush slashed both of her fleshy and jiggling cheeks, the blonde left a sobbing mess.  Candy finally let go of Bree’s handcuffed wrists allowing the blonde’s hands to limply fall on top of her beaten raw and bright red ass.  I began screaming into my gag, watching the sick fuck pick up the wooden nightstick, my girl had no idea what was forthcoming as her head was held in place tied to the bedpost limiting her peripheral vision.  Bree’s long stocking covered legs were spread wide, “I bet you planned on fucking tonight…right…I can’t say I blame you….did you know I fucked him to…or didn’t he tell you?”  The brunette brandished the nightstick in the air as she continued the conversation with herself.  “I promise you that you won’t be fucking him for a looooongggg time!”  My eyes shut down to slits, yet I had to watch, Bree was clueless as to the forthcoming pain, as the nightstick reared back and blasted forward unimpeded slamming home flush into Bree’s wide-open pussy.  The bound beauties body convulsed as her lower body instantly went numb with pain, her face contorted, and her mouth hung open in a silent scream as the wooden impact was unlike any pain she had experienced so far tonight.   

Bree’s legs felt like jelly, her entire pussy pulsed with pain and she felt herself collapsing backward, only to have her scalp flare to life as the pigtails tied around the bedpost kept her upright and still bent over and held in place.  Candy brought the nightstick down to the ground, and holding onto the handle it sped upward blasting into Bree’s wide-open pussy a second time.  The blonde’s body shook in place, her hair painfully pulled as her body jostled in place.  “I bet you like it rough…well I’ll show you rough!” Candy hissed.  Bree’s crotch was beaten numb and the blonde had nothing left when Candy, holding the handle on the wooden nightstick, began lining the end up with the blonde’s pussy lips.  Bree suddenly groans as the wooden tip starts rubbing against her womanhood, I was speechless watching the nightstick going up and down over the blonde’s abused, and balded crotch.   

The brunette teasingly slides the nightstick across Bree’s pussy lips, the blonde’s sexy hips going wild as Candy roughly drags the wooden tip over the battered Goddess’s mound.  “Ohhhh…fuckkkkkkk. No…please!” Bree pleaded just as the sick brunette rammed the tip upward into the blonde’s tight, dry, aching and abused pussy.  Bree screams in pain as the tip barely fit inside her, and then Candy began pushing upward, the rough wood seemingly ripping the blonde’s crotch apart as it painfully impaled her.  I couldn’t believe my eyes, Candy pushed up on the night stick, the wood barely moving as the shaft seemed to take forever to penetrate inside her.   "You are gonna thank me cxnt...I'm going to need to get this stick lubricated enough to jam it into your ass...I don't think it would have fit otherwise!"  Candy laughed.  The comment clearly didn't register with Bree, but to me it sank home immediately...Bree was about to experience something she claimed she had never let any man do...her virgin ass was about to be penetrated.  Bree's incredible ass swished, her shapely hips bucked, but the blonde could do little as the nightstick was pumped up and down, each thrust driving it deeper into the blonde’s tight pussy.  Bree’s body groggily rolled side to side, her sexy hips spread wide and raised in the air as the shaft of the nightstick was pounded inside of her pussy again and again.

"Ohhhh Godddd!" Bree screamed, as Candy worked the thrusting into a rhythm, driving the wooden shaft deeper inside her pussy, the blonde’s breasts wildly flopping around her chest with each pain filled thrust.  What a display as the blonde was forced to endure whatever Candy had planned, the brunette began violently pumping the unforgiving shaft deeper and deeper into the blonde's body.  The tip of the wood was clearly lubricated with the blonde's dripping juices as the shaft was now easily sliding back and forth filling her tight hole completely.  A few more thrusts and the brunette plucked the shaft from the blonde’s pussy, the upper half of the wood glistening in the bedroom light.  Candy's kneecap came flying upward and slammed home into Bree’s exposed and sopping wet crotch.  The blonde’s stomach churned and her lower half suddenly went numb with pain.  The brunette’s kneecap sped forward and blasted home again, hammering the blonde’s abused crotch, the blonde fluttering into unconsciousness.  How much could one girl possibly take?

Bree’s eyes fluttered back opened, when Candy slides the coated nightstick running over the Goddess’s ass crack.  Candy has the nightstick lined up with Bree’s incredible ass, the brunette slowly bringing the tip directly into the opening of Bree’s ass crack, spreading her fleshy cheeks out wide.  Bree moans weakly as Candy pushes forward, driving the thick nightstick forward, the tip suddenly disappearing between Bree’s bright red and blistered ass cheeks.  My eyes grew wide as saucers, the blonde groaned in pain, her tight virgin asshole is penetrated for the very first time, and the aching Goddess was helpless.  Candy thrust forward and the nightstick slid deeper and deeper, the blonde groaning in pain as the shaft struggled to work itself inside the tight hole.  Candy bucked her hips upward, the thick wooden material penetrated deeper inside the blonde, the shaft plunging into Bree’s ass with only minimal effort.  A few more thrusts, followed by screams of panic, and suddenly Bree’s asshole is filled with the nightstick and the brunette simulates fucking the blonde’s ass.  Bree’s fake breasts flop on her chest, as her ass is rammed, the brunette pumping slow and steady Candy grabs onto the blonde’s ass cheeks for support and drives almost the entire shaft into Bree’s now wide-open hole. 

"Ohhh the dirty slut likes it...I bet you take it in the ass all the time!" Candy yelled, as the seconds slowly pass by.  Candy’s arms pump faster and faster, Bree rocking back and forth on all fours, in perfect rhythm with the brunette’s painful thrusting, her face driven against the bedpost a few times.   The blonde's tight asshole feels ripped apart, Bree moans, shaking, as her ass is pounded wildly, the nightstick deeply inside her tight hole, breaking her anal virginity bit by bit.  Candy smiles from ear to ear, taking pride in filling the blonde’s ass to its near breaking point with the nightstick.   Pounding hard into Bree’s ass, Candy moans digging her fingers into the blonde’s ass cheeks, Bree now little more than a blonde fuck toy.  The brunette thrusts herself forward impaling Bree’s insides with her big powerful nightstick, the blonde upper body glides back and forth in response, as Candy is in full control pulling the stick in and out of her ass.  "This is how you fuck a slut!" Candy jackhammers the nightstick into Bree's wildly shaking ass, sliding the nightstick back and forth for another minute of hell.  Finally Candy's arms grew tired and the brunette ripped the stick out of Bree’s asshole, the blonde sobbing, her pussy burning, and her asshole obscenely stretched by Candy’s hard anal fucking.  The humiliated Goddess was sobbing mindlessly, her will broken, her body wracked with pain, and she could only pray for the torment to end.  Unable to see, hair tightly bound around the bedpost, Bree had no idea what Candy was doing, and if her nightmare was finally over.

Candy calmly tossed the nightstick to the bed, and walks over to the discarded wooden hairbrush.  The brunette grabbed the brush by its handle and with her free hand slid the blonde's stocking covered legs apart.  A sob of pain echoed out, it seems words and begging were long since passed, the blonde's crotch exploded with pain as the brush raked across her pussy lips.  The rough bristles gouged her balded crotch, tore into her hanging lips, and her legs tried to clamp shut to end the abuse, yet the brunette had her leg positioned inside of Bree's, effectively preventing the blonde from closing her thighs.  Bree's eyes were screwed shut, her heeled feet spun in hopes of freeing her abused pussy, yet the brush ripped up and down, the bristles ripping into her crotch.  The brush suddenly left Bree's aching pussy and a shriek filled the air as the brunette slashed the flat end of the brush across Bree's already raw ass cheek.  Bree's legs were like jelly, but as her knees crumpled pain erupted in her scalp as her hair was to tightly tied around the post to allow her body the freedom to move more than a few inches.  Almost as if reading my mind, the sick Police Officer changed tactics and slashed the flat end of the brush right across the back of Bree's meaty thigh catching her just about where here thigh high ended. 

The blonde's leg gave out and she struggled to stay standing, and now all of her weight seemed supported on her right high heeled shoe.  Candy also noticed that and the back of the brush slashed across that thigh, pain exploding in the back of the blonde's tender flesh, her skin feeling like it was ripped open.  Candy's legs buckled, the knots in her pigtails, which were tightly tied around the bedpost, supported all of her weight.  That must have given Candy an idea as she began laughing, tossed the brush to the ground and grabbed onto both of Bree’s handcuffed hands, which were resting on her raw ass cheeks.  Candy's vice like paws clamped down on Bree's hands and the brunette began pulling backward, "Myyyyyy haaaaaaiiiiirrrr!" Bree shrieked, the hunched over blonde's scalp blazed with pain as the brunette began yanking her away from the bedpost that she was tied to.  The bedpost shook in response to each violent tug as Candy repeated pulling upon Bree's hands, screams of pain and fear of her hair being ripped from her scalp filled the air.

"You still going to want to fuck this slutty cxnt when she's bald?" Candy looked at me and again ripped back on Bree's hands.  The entire bed seemed to be shaking in response to the violent pulling and it looked like either the wooden bed post needed to snap or Bree's hair was going to be ripped out in one massive clump... unfortunately, I wouldn't be laying a bet that the bed post would be snapping any time soon.  Time blurred together and I had no idea how long the sick brunette kept up the abuse, but thank God she stopped before one of Bree's pigtails ripped from her scalp.  Bree's heeled feet scrambled for purchase, her legs were barely able to support her body, her thighs burning and aching.  I watched Candy slowly backing up towards the bedroom door and then an evil smile crossed her face as the big woman charged forward.  Bree couldn't see behind her and had no idea about the hellacious impact she was about to experience.  The brunette's big frame slammed into Bree's ass driving Bree face first into the wooden bedpost, the momentum sent both girls bodies hammering into the bedpost.  The bedpost crumpled inward, the wood snapping from the jarring impact, sending both girls to the bedroom floor.

Bree lay chest first in a heap, her hands still handcuffed and resting on her ass, her pigtails free of the wooden poll yet they were still knotted together, totally naked except for her sexy thigh highs and black heeled shoes.   Candy was slow in getting up and I prayed somehow she was hurt, but the theme of the night continued and my luck was all bad, as I saw the Officer begin to rise.  The brunette stalked back over to the blonde and I cringed when she flipped Bree over onto her back.   Bree's eyes were closed, face puffy and showing signs of the punching, her incredible tits were swollen looking like inflated balloons, and covered with scratches, her cheeks were lined with makeup from crying.  "Awwwwww sweetie you don't look so hot any more...what happened?  Oh that's right you picked a real woman to fuck with!"  Bree's heaving stomach was straddled, the officer pressing both of her palms into the blonde's tits, flattening her implants against her chest bone.

A knock at the door suddenly had all three of our heads turning, "What's going on in there?  Is everything all right?  Why is the door locked?"

Bree's eyes flashed open, "Heeeeelllllppp...helllllp me...oh plea!"  Her scream was cut off abruptly as Candy's fist thudded down into her mouth.  "Shut the fuck up you stupid cxnt!" Candy's hissed and her meaty paws rose up and slammed down in succession four times, the grueling punches all slammed into the blonde's abused face.  Bree's body went limp, the blonde seemed to be unconscious and Candy quickly stood up and ran to the door.

Unlocking the door, Candy's hands waved up and down, "Thank God you are here...we need help...hurry they are hurt!"

I thought I was seeing things.  In walked a tiny little blonde bombshell dressed up like an air force pilot.  Standing maybe 5'3" it looked like her costume was going to pop as her ample breasts proudly stuck out really testing the buttons holding it all together. 

{alt}

The stunningly beautiful blonde immediately stopped dead in her tracks seeing Bree laying on the floor, naked, hands cuffed behind her, and her entire body black and blue.  "What...what the fuck happened in here?"  Her voice just oozed sexiness.  I continued trashing and my muffled scream did little to alert the sexy little vixen to Candy's psychotic nature.  The tiny blonde slowly entered the room and went to check on Bree, "Who did this to this poor girl?"

Candy raised her arms up to the sides, the big brunette doing her best to look dumbfounded, "I don't know...I walked in and found them like this...I just started screaming for help and you showed up...and thank God you did we need to help them!"

The new comer was looking at Bree, then over to me seeing my handcuffed wrists, "But the door was locked from the inside...you…you are dressed like a cop… and she's handcuffed... and you were the only one in here with these two!!!"

At this point Candy was only a few feet away, the evil Officer hissed, "Way to go Sherlock Holmes...you just cracked the case...now I am going to crack your head!"   The blonde was on her knees checking on Bree, her beautiful face spun around, and Candy brought the nightstick slamming down into the side of her head.  My heart sank as the blonde stumbled to the side, our chance for freedom growing bleak.

Candy waved the nightstick in the air, advancing on the sexy Pilot, "Now it's your turn bitch!"

The end?

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 02:59:53 PM »
WOW this made my jaw drop.  The action was intense and description seemed to place you in the middle of it all.  Kudos to you and your coauthor on a work of art! 

Please continue with the cop vs pilot! Would love to read more in settings like this

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 08:56:58 PM »
Very nice!

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 04:14:13 AM »

Please continue with the cop vs pilot! Would love to read more in settings like this

No real plans on a sequel featuring the pilot...at least at this time!

Offline playdo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 02:05:55 PM »
This was an amazingly detailed account of a good olé fashioned ass kicking!!!!  I would love to see it continued with the poor little beauty who stumbled into the mix!