News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!

• 32 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME to the third annual TURKEY time TITFIGHT!!

We have a lot of beautiful, busty titfighters from around the world!!  Ladies, you are listed in order you entered!
Feel free to add extra sexy photos of yourself, as the poll runs. Helping to show, why your girls, would win this fight!!

As you see by the added photos .. The banquet hall is ready for the ladies..
The tables of food, and drinks being made ready. While being very possible. The titfighters may crash into them.

ALSO seeing how buxom, and busty our lovely ladies are this year. You can see one of our waitstaff. Volunteering to show. Small bottles not good enough. We have set up a wading pool, filled with baby oil. For the ladies to get their girls ready for the fighting.

Also ladies as your host. Of course I am willing to help add more oil, making sure. Your girls are evenly covered, and ready for titfighting!!

THAT said.. LADIES round one ..  The top SEXY 7 vote getters, move to extra round 2!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OUR lovely, busty titfighters!!

TITQUEEN

MARLU

BUSTYMONIKA

BUSTYKARLIE

Offline skydog4393

This is going to be an EPIC event.  I have a few favorites fighting here with their heavy weapons, but after their long exchanges in the past, I'm really looking forward to seeing Rachel and CarmenB tee off on one another.  Can't wait for the blows to begin.

Offline CarmenB

From the second my plane landed to the minute i stept into the large mansion the only thing on my mind was victory, the reson i flew a 1000miles, prepared for weeks in the gym to lift my stamina and strict diet, for this one tournament where it all hangs in the air. All my rivals and only the best of the the best are here in one place under one roof looking for a fight and to prove superiority, i can say with confidence that it is personal for all of us.  For this reason i know i will have to give it my all.
Takin a look around i start to notice a great turn up with allready some pairs comming to the surface Karlie and Bully, Sophie and some chick i dont know, i see Duanna and allready know this will be a clash of epic proportions, but the one i am looking for is British and the only thing bigger then her tits is her mouth and maybe her head tooo :D i guess cows are geneticly like that :P
Just as i take down my coat to reveal my sexy little very revealing black mini dress i hear the Dj callin out my name, i take a deep breath as i feel all the eyeballs are on me now and wait for the message. After a couple of seconds i start to search for the place the cow went to wash up, sure enought i see her smothering her boobs with what seems like PigFat or oil cant tell.
{alt}
Immediatly i feel a surge of excitment and adrenaline rush thru my body as i make my way to our little arena of womanly olimpics :D
Steping in front of my rival and possibly biggest fan Rachel aka BiggestTits in the UK, if we forget about Stephanie and Karlie for a sec..i slowly peel off my skimpy dress and leave only my black thong on as we agreed on previously. I take the pigfat away from Rachel, only to realize it was oil ( thank god ) i really thought it was gonna be some kinda fetish titfight :D
Standing in front of the power house that is RachelXXL i come to realize she is taller than me and probably has a couple of pounds on me2, not to mention her M cup juggs, those are definatly the defiant part of her body . Comparing our milk factorys i realize my boobs seem to be firmer and higher on my chest, I guess for Rachel going up a cup size and some baby weight ment she gained size but lost a bit gravity, with will definatly help me out in this one . Still a girl cant help her self but admire some of the best tits in the world now can she :P

We glare daggers into each others eyes and wait for our signal as the croud starts to gather around us.
Only time will tell if my preparations have been enough to out last and out fight this mamoth creature in front of me! yt i guess
All the way baby!

Offline CarmenB

As soon as we get the signal we align our nipples and i feel our milk holes suckin each other in for the first time is amazing, a rush like no other, never before have we seen so much clevage in one place, and as aspected Rachel goes for the thong, and as much as it hurts its a real rush that is over come by adrenalin pumping thru my vains.
I use my right hand to pull up Rachels thong from the rear and my left arm to hold on to the back of her neck so i can control her boob bumps so we are sincronized and she doesent catch me offguar.. but i know i have2 think of something. I quickly rotate my uper body so that i catch her into a side bump and tupple us over to our side. Quickly we fall into the shallow water where we break off and just as fast get back to our knees and back to the titcontact, starring daggers into each other we catch our breaft chests rising with each breath we recroot and gather our strengh for round 2 of this titanic duel of epic proportions.
Taking a look around i see the amazement of the croud and the energy gets us going again in a slow and sexy hard grind. yt
All the way baby!

Offline BustyKarlie

• I see you checking me out!
WoW! CarmenB is on fire.
Can you handle it?!

Offline CarmenB

This was the contest that i have been looking forward the hole time, a nice an honest bearhug. Copying your hold we each grip each other and squeeze hard with little shoulder movement so that our airbags can really get it on. While resting our heads on each others shoulders we whisper nasty threats into each others ears  making it as dirty as it comes.I have 2 think of something really gross like lookin at you with no make up on to calm my self down from all the grinding, and really focus on the power struggle. Feeling how you try and tipple me over with some hard shoves i press my right knee between your legs , i put my right arm on the side of your head and push hard .From all the oil and water you dont have a good grip on me and you let go and fall to the shallow water. Looking down on you i see anger in your eyes and i feel we are at a point of no return and the next stage is the boob boxing i put hands above my head and give you the sign. its on!
All the way baby!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 02:56:24 AM »
WOWwwwwwwwwwwww  RACHEL and CARMEN lighting this one up early !!  Way to start things out ladies!!

QUICK FYI ...  Had message from Shivani ... Feel free to keep showing her love, votes and support here.  The lovely lady was having to go out of town, short notice. So may not be able to post opening round.
I already had this going, when she was able to let me know.
Shivani, hope you have a safe trip .. see you back here soon!!

THAT said ...  BACK to what you came to enjoy ... Those beautiful, busty titfighters!!

Storm

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 02:14:25 PM »
Oh shit...I'm late you idiot I scream at the driver as I come out the cap..he says nothing just staring at my huge cleavage like a hepnotized doll...I walk to the door one smile and the guy opens the doir with no question ss I walk in hear him saying the sexiest is always late...I turn back give him a kiss and walk to the party..
 AsI get in I hear smaking sounds like 2 great trash bags are slaping togather..."it did startr already"...as I move in I notice two cows rachel and carmen slaming into each other bare tit to bare tit...I'm not interested in watching cows milking eachother...so I keep looking ariund lots of sexy busty girls already posing infront eachother ,bumping inro each other ,and trashing ...but my eyes are looking fir only two..sophie my old rival  and queentits anew bitch I want to do a litke girls talk with her...
but first I go for stormy wearing my black  tight dress that ends just under my ass and barely contains my tits...legs covered with black high thighs and anice heeled shoes..I know stormy likes this dress so I want to teas him a bit before I start my wiled night..
Hey stormyyyy...

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 04:17:30 PM »
Rama now joining the other ladies adding in ....  Look forward to seeing even more. From the impressive ladies already posting or hopefully adding in soon.

REMEMBER ladies.. feel free to add other photos of yourself ... while the poll runs!! 

Adding this myself, with apology. As I did not use the right one for Rama when poll started.

So here is Rama different pose.

LADIES when I am able. If you wish. You can send my photo in PM here OR let me know which one from your profile you desire to have shown.
I would be willing to add them here.

That said... LADIES ...  again willing to help spread some of the oil. On your girls, making sure they are covered all over, for titfighting!!
If you miss a spot, in the oil pool.

Storm

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 12:45:31 AM »
as i arrived to the mansion,,,, heel sandals to match my low-cut cocktail dress in black .my tits swaying from side to side and bounce up and down,, with every step I climb the stairs to Access to the mansion,,,.open the doors,,my eyes open wide seeing the 2 cows Rakel and Carmen slaming udders,,,as i look around clack my heels wlking to the  of the room proud and arrogant swing my hips and my tits ,,,i see old rivals and other cow never i face before but i want check hers udders,,,as slip down my dress and my breasts pop free,,,dressing just small lace g-string thong hands on hips..yell¨¨ COME BITCHES WHO IS THE FIRST SLUT¨¨
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 05:15:42 AM »
Very nice ....

Carmen, Rachel, and Rama got things rolling .. NOW Duana and that spirited Charokat have made their appearance as well!!

Hoping to see more of Karlie ...  Maybe Boob Bully and Sophie arriving with their girls ready for action. I know Big Momma Joanie knows how to make an entrance ...

Locally here may be very cold outside.. YET here THESE busty beauties have JUST started heating things up!!  SHOW them your support!!

Storm