News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!

• 32 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: 3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »
I enter in the room, looking around... Hi Storm...  :-*

Step into the saloon, walking and getting off my t-shirt... now only in shorts with high heel... I am watching few bitches pushing each other... I am here... SLUTS!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stephanie32M

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 04:32:39 PM »
Oh what ashame I missed entering this, how I would have loved BEATING RACHELS FAT SAGGY COW UDDERS, but I guess Duana gets that pleasure, may I please get the winner of you two losers??

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 10:15:57 PM »
I chose Rachel , Rama and Boob bully. Good luck ladies
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 01:10:04 AM »
I was doing some pumbing with a girl when I see sophie gets her ass in...then she's out of her dress and go with duanna tit to tit..."you won't run away from me..this gonna be a threeway"I walk tward them as they stare down into each other .. I get out of my dress standing only in my thong"You forgot about me bitches I'm gonna beat both of you at once "and I push my tits between your tits my left tit against Sophie's right tit my right tit agaonst duanna' left tit...while both of the still in surprise I give bothe of them a hair pull to wake up...and stare into them.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 03:10:39 AM »
Already several of the ladies getting support from fans and members!!

MARLU and SOPHIE joining in, entering the party!! 

Stephanie, this definately looks like your type of fight. Wish you could have been part of this as well!!

OVER half of the ladies adding in, sexy plans for battle. As well as some extra views of themselves and their titfighting girls!!

Show your support ... While helping your fave ladies, move on to the next round!!

Storm

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 11:26:03 PM »
laugh smirk how Duana and Sophie push away Rama...bite my lips seeing this duel,,,my nips erect hearing they flesh tits smash,,,¨¨ Rama you should enjoy of this duel...¨¨ i know Sophie tits but its the first time see Duana in action,,,i watch she,,i hear screams of Rakel and Carmen,,,as i turn my head and both look determined to demolish other,,,,but think this duel is more interests,,,,
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 07:57:29 AM »
Oh my god...these bitches sophie and duana team up against me and bush me back...out of thier fight ...I'm too pissed of I wanted to turn this party into a nasty catfight specially that I heard both of them bad mouthing me.I barely stop my self from going for sophies hair.
stormy wetniced every thing he don't wsnt to ruin the night with a catfight I'm a side of it so he quickly takes me away..saying that I shouldn't be in rush the night is too long and I'll have my chance with them both..so I need to calm down and smack some other girl till they fenish each other.
"FUUCK YOU SOPHIE...I'LL RIP YOUR UGLY TITS AND DESTRIY THEM YOU UGLY JEALOUS COW."
and I move looking for a fight .

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 10:06:17 AM »
I grab your hair Rama from your back... come here bitch... looking fight?
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 02:56:45 PM »
NOOOO too late for me in this competition....dam...
i would invite you a the party and face me bitch
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:57:03 PM by charokat »

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 02:03:08 AM »
Like Sophie, I too have been laying back. There is some serious bad blood between some of the youngsters, so let them duke it out. This gives me a chance to survey the talent and while I see some splendid boobs, there is little else. This takes legs, abs, a strong back - and I don't see much of that in this pool of fighters. And while I see some nasty attitude, how many of these "girls" has really been tested? How many have taken an extended beating and come back to win? My take - a lot of sprinters but no marathoners in this group, except perhaps one or two. Let's go ladies - step up and challenge Momma!

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »
i noticed how a another woman stands,,,tired of see this girls tangle and ready to start a challenge,,,i look my eyes with Momma's eyes...as i walk head she,,,swing my hips my tits jiggle letf and right,,,¨¨well well Momma,,not expect to find me a really challenge,,in this group¨¨,,say at you smirk and circle you looking to heads toes,,,and caressing my down nude flesh,,,as stop in front you with my hands on hips and my tits point at you,,just with my black thong,,,.¨¨so are you r saggy udders ready for this challenge?¨¨

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 03:25:53 PM »
i noticed how a another woman stands,,,tired of see this girls tangle and ready to start a challenge,,,i look my eyes with Momma's eyes...as i walk head she,,,swing my hips my tits jiggle letf and right,,,¨¨well well Momma,,not expect to find me a really challenge,,in this group¨¨,,say at you smirk and circle you looking to heads toes,,,and caressing my down nude flesh,,,as stop in front you with my hands on hips and my tits point at you,,just with my black thong,,,.¨¨so are you r saggy udders ready for this challenge?¨¨

"Honey - my saggy udders? Have you looked in the mirror lately??" I survey my challenger's body and it's pretty impressive but I know in my heart I am stronger - a lot stronger. So I saunter up to her, leaving just a bit of space and then thrust my "bumpers" forward into hers, creating a collision worthy of damaging a pickup truck, my big legs propelling me into her. I'd love to wall her right off the bat and show her who's the real Momma here, so my legs churn, flexing and extending, using my 218 pounds to move her back, looking to catch her by surprise.

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 03:35:05 PM »
UUUGGGHHHH moans as you catch me by rorprise our tits flat,,,as flex my knee and spred my leg try have a good grip with the floor but you ake me step foward few step,,,pulling back my shoulder hoping dont lose more space,strugle for bend foward my upper body,,my ass check harder, ,,,¨¨you will need some more than you thick legs and belly sweety¨ as i move my leg betwen your with my hands on hips,,start swing my shoulders back and forth leave and grow the preassure on our chest,,,,

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 03:48:56 PM »
UUUGGGHHHH moans as you catch me by rorprise our tits flat,,,as flex my knee and spred my leg try have a good grip with the floor but you ake me step foward few step,,,pulling back my shoulder hoping dont lose more space,strugle for bend foward my upper body,,my ass check harder, ,,,¨¨you will need some more than you thick legs and belly sweety¨ as i move my leg betwen your with my hands on hips,,start swing my shoulders back and forth leave and grow the preassure on our chest,,,,
I get you moving but as one of the more experienced fighters here, you don't panic - you counter and I'm impressed. You position yourself to go on the attack, locking us in place, starting to swing. I decide to let you, that tactic tiring for the woman using it as it takes a toll on the core and legs. I let you bang away, knowing my girls can take whatever you can dish out, my "nails" erect and tearing across your weapons every time you swing. Patience is a key strategy in a TF and I have a ton of it.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 10:29:58 PM »
looking here - looking there - luscious titfights everywhere... this must be heaven, thanks to the ladies and you Mr. Stormbolt  ;) my votes go to... Charokat, Rama and Duana! Just cant get enough of you and your champion girls!