News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!

• 32 Replies

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
Re: 3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT!! The BREAST tit fighting at the party!!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2014, 10:44:44 PM »
UUUGGGHHHH moans as you catch me by rorprise our tits flat,,,as flex my knee and spred my leg try have a good grip with the floor but you ake me step foward few step,,,pulling back my shoulder hoping dont lose more space,strugle for bend foward my upper body,,my ass check harder, ,,,¨¨you will need some more than you thick legs and belly sweety¨ as i move my leg betwen your with my hands on hips,,start swing my shoulders back and forth leave and grow the preassure on our chest,,,,
I get you moving but as one of the more experienced fighters here, you don't panic - you counter and I'm impressed. You position yourself to go on the attack, locking us in place, starting to swing. I decide to let you, that tactic tiring for the woman using it as it takes a toll on the core and legs. I let you bang away, knowing my girls can take whatever you can dish out, my "nails" erect and tearing across your weapons every time you swing. Patience is a key strategy in a TF and I have a ton of it.
as i shove my tits slow,,managing my stamina,,,, the tournament will be long..and dont will give.. give everything in my first fight,, the tournament are endurance race,,i know you had the expirience and strenth to face me,,spread my heels stop of grind my tits againts yours,,,step in circle...¨¨ok swety its your turn show me wht you have¨¨,,
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2014, 04:16:24 AM »
I just knew that Big Momma Joanie was watching her competition ...

CHAROKAT ... adding a nice photo ... as she and JOANIE make some noise nice seeing them more active!!

DUANA keeping things going, as have SOPHIE, RACHEL, MARLU, and RAMA. Hope CARMEN and KARLIE will add more spice soon!!

HEADING into the final day for round one!!
LADIES make some noise, and show some moves!!

Members... SHOW the ladies some support!!
Action is BUSTING out all over here!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2014, 05:20:45 AM »
ROUND 1 finished ... These 7 ladies move to final round ...

BUSTY MONIKA/ BUSTY KARLIE/ RAMA/ BOOB BULLY/ SOPHIE/ 30MM RACHEL/ BUSTY DUANA !!
Starting that next ... YET there are your final sweet 7, from round 1.

LADIES ..
TITQUEEN, CHAROKAT, MARLU, BIG MOMMA JOANIE, BETTYA_32, SHIVANI YADAV, CARMEN B ... THANKS for being part of this ..
VERY nice participation by Charokat, Joanie, and Carmen adding in posts nicely.

Carmen being honest... thought you made some major impact at the start. First time seeing you, so kudos for that.
Charokat, Marlu, Betty, and Joanie ... Thanks for being part of several of my polls. Means a lot you ladies, willing to play along with more than one.

Shivani .. Hope the trip going well, thinking of you.

ON to the finals.

Storm
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:38:14 AM by stormbolt7 »