News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs Kim Kardashian's Butt

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry vs Kim Kardashian's Butt
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »
After Katy Perry (30) publicly dismissed the Kardashians as '...spoilt rich girls talented for nothing and famous for nothing ...' on the popular TV show 'Celebrity Bitch Bash' the three sisters have been enjoying a self created mission of damaging Katy's image in the media.
They systematically kept destroying her by posting hilarious and ridiculing articles and videos about her on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and YouTube - up to a point where even some of Katy's fans started laughing at her and taking the Kardashian's side.

Katy, finally, has had enough and now confronts the sisters directly, telling them to take back the jokes and lies about her which have hurt her dignity and negatively influenced her career.
The Kardashians, convinced that they're in a stronger position than Katy wherever public opinion is concerned, laugh in her face, and as a reaction to Katy's demands they put out even more parodies and derisive articles about her.

Katy, now angry beyond holding back, announces to the Kardashians she would '...fight any one of them and leave such an ugly mess behind they all would crawl at her feet and ask her to forgive them...'.

The Kardashians take up the challenge, and now have to determine which one is going to take on Katy in a wrestling match.
Eventually, they all agree that Kim (34) should fight Katy, and in their acceptance of the challenge ridicule Katy yet again by calling the match 'Katy Perry fighting Kim Kardashian's butt'.
- Kim predicts to Katy that she will defeat her more or less alone with her enormously big and firm butt.
Katy, not at all impressed with Kim's hilarious statement, replies to her that in truth she will be '...kicking Kim's fat ugly butt so hard that it will swell up to double its present size leaving Kim in agony...'

When the two rivalling women meet in the ring, Kim teases Katy:'So, now you're about to lose to a woman's butt, with me letting it squash your entire puny skinny body - how does that make you feel, pop girl?'

Katy, scoffing, and darting a glance like an arrow at Kim, ridicules her enemy: 'You little retarded, deformed dwarf, what do you think I'm gonna do to you today? Even your misshapen sisters won't recognise you when I'm finished with you, and then I wanna hear how you talk!'

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

Kim Kardashian: 34 years, 5'2", 56kg, cup D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:39:31 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry vs Kim Kardashian's Butt
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 09:54:18 AM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:59:32 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 10:00:42 AM »
Above: Kim Kardashian

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:21:01 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 10:04:24 AM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:18:47 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 03:44:11 PM »
Katy is very confident heading into this matchup and why shouldn't she be... But one slip up and she could come face to ass with her worst nightmare

Offline Faustroll2011

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 05:49:09 PM »
Katy wins easily.
Kim is too small to take her over
{alt} {alt}

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
Hot quote and set up, Katy gets a few points here but she bit off more than she can chew

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 04:31:56 PM »
I'd like to see Katy rip into Kim and beat that big oiled ass until Kim cried uncle. Then when the other Kardashians try to join in, some of Katy's singer friends help out and leave a big pile of no-talent women on the floor. Just a fantasy of mine.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 05:01:47 PM »
I'd like to see Katy rip into Kim and beat that big oiled ass until Kim cried uncle. Then when the other Kardashians try to join in, some of Katy's singer friends help out and leave a big pile of no-talent women on the floor. Just a fantasy of mine.
I love the way your mind works!

Katy won by one vote. She was losing her grip but just then it was over!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:03:26 PM by herboyfriend »