News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Danielle Harris vs Vanessa Hudgens

• 1 Replies

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Danielle Harris vs Vanessa Hudgens
« on: November 18, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »
Danielle Harris thinks she's as good catfighter if not better as Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert but first plans to beat the crap out of Vanessa Hudgens. Will she do it or will the younger brunette claw her tits off instead?

{alt} {alt}

DANIELLE HARRIS - Age: 37; 5'0" (152 cm), 115 lbs (52 kg)
vs
VANESSA HUDGENS - Age: 25; 5'1" (155 cm), 110 lbs (50 kg)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Danielle Harris vs Vanessa Hudgens
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:25:10 PM »
I voted for Vanessa too. She win after long, headstrong, nasty, but closed catfight. That would be a good show. The two women begin to attack wild fists punch, pulling hair, knee to the stomach and head impact. On the ground, they will scratch and go on tits, too. They sweaty roll around on the ground. All around are plucked hair. Girls are enraged. Claws for face and eyes. You can hear the curses, sound of blows and  screams of pain after another pinching nipples. At the end of Vanessa will finisch on top, beat Danielle and will do her eyes black and bloody mouth and nose.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:28:04 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.