News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Johnny and Mistress Vicky re-unite to write this short story

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Johnny and Mistress Vicky re-unite to write this short story
« on: November 19, 2014, 07:40:35 PM »

She’s big, she’s strong, she’s tough, she’s crazy, and she really knows how to fist fight. She’s 6’1” in her bare stocking feet, 150 lbs, 34EE, with medium length red hair and she is lightly freckled. Margo is drop dead gorgeous and you can’t imagine just how jealous my wife of 10 years had got. My wife was probably the toughest girl in high school. She was on the wrestling team and beat the shit out of several girls while she was in high school. Joni is 5’5”, 165 lbs, 34B short brown hair. Joni enjoys dominating and humiliating other women. She shows off just for me, because she knows how much it turns me on. A few months ago when Margo first moved in you should have heard Joni calling this fuckin whore every name in the book. Joni is crazy too, and she would have no problem raising her fists up and punch fight with another woman. She will fight until one of them is beat up and has no will left, and Joni really enjoys humiliating the other bitch.

I couldn’t help but look, especially when we were at the pool and she’s parading that body around in her bikini. Margo had heard some of the comments my wife was saying, and she definitely heard every nasty thing my wife would think up about her, calling her everything from slut, to whore, to Lez bitch. Saying that Margo would fuck anything that moves, and that she has plastic tits. I was convinced that Margo never heard anything that Joni had said about her. In reality I couldn’t help but think how Margo would knock JONI SILLY IN JUST A MOMENT OR TWO AND Joni would get back some of the humiliation she loves to dish out to all those other women she beat up

I couldn’t help myself when Margo seduced me. This big, tall, strong sexy gorgeous woman is boiling hot. The first time she grabbed my cock right in the elevator and told me that she has heard that Joni has been saying some very nasty things about her. She was holding me up so that my feet were practically flapping around as she told me that she would love to knock the shit out of my wife and stuff her mouth with her pussy. She told me that she was Lez, or at least bi-sexual and that she would make my wife into her lover. She lowered my pants and my jockey’s and jerked at my cock and I started having an out of control, crazy orgasm with her manhandling my cock, and telling me everything she is going to do to my wife. I am telling you I became addicted. You can’t imagine how Margo found new ways to make me explode even harder time after time. She loved to tell me how she would make Joni lick her into orgasm. Margo wanted me to tell Joni, but as much as the fantasy was the hottest thing I ever thought of, I didn’t know if I really wanted to see my wife hurt.

Joni knew something was going on for weeks and she was getting nastier and nastier, and crazier and crazier. We started arguing and then screaming and the next thing I know Joni was breaking a plate over my head. Joni had never attacked me before, but it wouldn’t be the last time. Margo was infuriated the first time, and even more the second and third times. Margo really, seriously wanted to knock the shit out of Joni and really teach her a fuckin lesson, and this had the two of us having very hot and passionate sex and the two of us would bust into orgasm like never before.

I’m not sure if everyone in the building thought that Joni was as tough as she kept telling them she was, or if many of the people saw what I saw and just wanted to see Joni get the shit knocked out of her, and having Margo sit right down on Joni’s big mouth to get them all off:

Margo recorded some of the neighbor’s calls when they told her that Joni called her a slut and a whore and said she was going to knock the shit out of her. Joni apparently told everyone that she was going to blacken Margo’s eyes and break her fuckin nose and knock in all of her fuckin teeth. Finally Margo called Joni up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, screaming, “I am going to knock the shit out of you over and over again, and then I’m going to make you my fuckin slave, bitch. I’m going to humiliate you over and over again and show your husband and all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.”

The two women agreed to meet in the dressing room of the gym in our condo development in a half hour. Each woman was quite confident that she could beat the other woman up, and both women was totally enraged and wanted to knock the shit out of the other woman and humiliate her. Margo’s last threat was, “I’m bringing a big, erect dildo for you cow, and I’m going to fuck you with it. I’ll make you beg me to fuck you with that hard cock and I’ll make you suck it clean too you fat fuckin whore.”

Margo shows up to the locker room and she’s looking sooooooo very hot, wearing a red bikini with her big, sexy tits hanging halfway out of her bra. The red head is fully made up and she looks like a model. Joni shows up in her short cut off jeans and her white, button, dress halter top with her high heels. She storms through the crowd right up to Margo and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this Margo. I was on my high school and college wrestling teams and I’m going to kick your ass you big mouth, and then but before Joni can finish the sentence, Margo balls her left fist up and she pounds it “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Joni’s fat cow stomach and “OOOFFF,” I knock the air right out of Joni and Joni’s puts her hands to her stomach as she starts gasping for air and she bends over in pain trying to catch her breath. Margo is crazy and she doesn’t wait. She wraps her hands right through Joni’s hair, and she jerks Joni’s head up, then quickly she shoves Joni’s head back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” Joni’s jaw bounces right up off of Margo’s knee and Joni goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over, and I can see the totally shocked and startled look on Joni’s face

Margo grabs Joni by her white blouse and she starts pulling Joni forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Joni’s nose with her fist. She’s giving her short, jackhammer blows to her nose, & Joni, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Margo’s hard punches. She’s smashing her fist over and over again into Joni’s nose until she cuts the bridge of Joni’s nose open and blood is rolling from Joni’s face and blood is really rolling out of her nose. Now I can see the look of surprise turn to a look of horror and Joni cries out, “ALRIGHT, YOU WIN, ENOUGH, YOU FUCKIN WIN ENOUGH.” Margo yanks Joni forward by her blouse again and you can hear the material of Joni’s blouse rip in Margo’s hand. Then Margo grabs Joni’s blouse with her right hand too and she screams right in Joni’s scared face. “You think you’re so fuckin tough you fat cow. You think you’re tough and that you’re going to beat me up and humiliate me.” She shoves Joni back hard, so hard that Joni’s blouse just rips right off of her chest in Margo’s hands, as Joni stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the dressing room hard, and her head does too, “bang,” and Joni’s head bounces right up off of the wall, and Joni is dazed and she just standing there in her sexy little white bra. Margo rips it off. She grabs ahold of Joni’s bra and she rips it right off of her chest, and Joni’s flabby little tits are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming.

Margo has this big smile across her face and I can just tell she is starting to enjoy this. She laughs and she screams, “No wonder your husband doesn’t want you Joni you flabby, pathetic flat chested bitch. Look at you Joni, look at those pathetic little golf ball sized tits. Now I’m going to use your pathetic little golf ball tits as punching bags. Margo raises her fists up like a man and she starts punching Joni’s little tits. “Right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Margo is using my wife’s flabby little golf ball tits as punching bags. I can see tears starting to well up in Joni’s eyes and Joni starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LEAVE,” BUT Margo is crazy and she’s still really pissed off and she’s not going to fuckin stop.” She pummels Joni’s tits, until Joni’s tits swell up and turn all black and blue. Tears start rolling from Joni’s eyes and Joni starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU STOP, I HAD ENOUGH.” Margo laughs and she screams, “ENOUGH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. YOU STARTED THIS JONI, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH.” Margo sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Joni’s lips. Joni’s lips split open and blood is rolling from Joni’s lips and it’s starting to fill up in her mouth.” The crowd is really cheering Margo now.

Joni is starting to get panicky and she’s crying and she’s definitely beat up. Margo grabs Joni’s hair and she holds Joni up so that she’s looking right into Margo’s face as Margo screams, “Now I’m going to make you my slave bitch, You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Joni.” Joni is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Margo takes her tightly balled up right fist and she plows it “bang,” right into Joni’s nose and this time you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break under Margo’s hard punch, and blood starts gushing out of Joni’s nose. Joni is submissive now. I never saw Joni become this submissive to anyone ever before, but my tough wife is crying and crying and she cries out, “ALRIGHT Margo, I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Margo is laughing at how tough Joni thought she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she screams, “That’s right slave, now tell your husband what a big, fat, flat chested cow you really are Joni.” The crowd has gone silent, it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear at all is Joni, crying like a little girl as she cries out, “I’M A FLAT CHESTED COW CHARLEY, I’M A BIG, FAT, FLAT CHESTED COW CHARLIE.” Margo is laughing even harder now and the crowd is laughing too. Everyone is laughing at tough Joni, crying like a fuckin baby. Margo screams, “Now you’re going to beg your Mistress. That’s right Joni you pathetic fat cow. I’m your mistress and you are my slave, and you’re going to fuckin beg me to lick your husbands hot cum right out of my soaking wet pussy in front of all of these people. You are going to show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic fat fuckin whore you really are Joni.”

Joni is crying even harder now, crying out, “NO, PLEASE NOT THAT, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE NOT THAT LET ME GO, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Margo is insane and she’s still enraged, and Margo balls up her right fist into a tight ball and she smashes it “bang,” right into Joni’s teeth again, and you can hear the bone of her knuckles crack and break Joni’s fuckin teeth. She bashes Joni’s front teeth right out of her fuckin head, Now Joni is really crying like a child as she starts spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth crying out, “PLEASE LET ME SUCK Charlie’s cum out of you Mistress. I’m begging you please let me suck my husband’s hot cum right out of your wet hot pussy Mistress.” Margo is laughing at my wife. She knocked my flabby old wife until her face is all swollen and bloody, and she is really scared and willing to do anything Margo tells her to do. Margo screams, “Now lay down on your back you flat chested cow.” Joni is scared and she’s like a slave, like a submissive slave as she lays down on her back on the ground. Margo straddles her. She’s standing right over Joni with her hands on her hips, and she’s laughing. This big, tall, strong, gorgeous woman has beat up my flabby, crabby old whore wife and knocked the fuckin shit right out of her, and now she is about to give me the show of a lifetime as slowly she reaches over and she grabs her bikini panties and nice and sexy like a fuckin stripper she starts to lower her bathing suit bottom, exposing her big, hairy dark patch and you can see the lips of her soaking wet pussy as she stands with her legs spread open above my wife. Margo throws the panties to the audience and everyone in the crowd is totally excited and turned on as Margo reaches around behind herself and she unhooks her sexy little bikini top and her huge, sexy tits come bouncing out of the cups. The crowd is screaming at the site of Margo’s huge sexy tits and her big, giant sized nipples are dark and they’re all hard and erect. Margo’s nipples are big, like baby bottle nipples, and her huge tits are bouncing and swinging and slapping together when Margo moves hard to the left or right.

She’s holding my wife’s wrists pinned helplessly to the ground and Margo is totally in charge of Joni now as she moves up off of my wife’s flabby little pancake tits, and you can see Margo’s juices rolling from Joni’s tits, as Margo moves up until she’s holding her wet, hot pussy only inches over Joni’s face, and Margo is laughing as she screams, “LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT MY WET, HOT PUSSY YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. THIS IS YOUR HUSBANDS cxnt, NOW TELL EVERYONE WHOSE cxnt THIS IS JONI.” You can still see the contempt on Joni’s face. She is about to be forced to do something that goes against her grain. Something that she would never even consider doing even in her worst nightmares, BUT Joni is scared, and her will has been broken. Margo has punched all the fuckin fight right out of my wife, and Joni can’t do anything to stop Margo from beating her up, and Joni is so scared she seems to be willing to do anything, anything to stop this big, strong, tough bitch from knocking the shit out of her.

Joni cries out, “IT’S CHARLIE’S cxnt, IT’S CHARLIE’S FUCKIN cxnt.” Margo is laughing as she screams, “Now you’re going to kiss this cxnt, you’re going to lick this cxnt, you’re going to worship this cxnt just like your husband does, now kiss my cxnt Joni. Kiss my cxnt you big, fat pathetic cow.” The crowd has gone silent again as Joni raises her head up, and Joni’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, as slowly her swollen, bloody lips rub right against Margo’s cxnt and Joni kisses her pussy. You can see the bolt of excitement shoot through Margo’s body as she rises up and moans “OWWWWHHHH,” and Margo’s nipples start to get all hard and erect as her big, sexy tits are bouncing up and down. Joni starts kissing Margo’s cxnt over and over again, and Margo’s big, hardened nipples grow to twice their size and they start getting hard. I’m so fuckin turned on watching my big, loud mouth fat wife being forced to kiss this woman’s cxnt, and Joni is kissing it and kissing it like she likes it, and Margo looks down and she see’s that Joni’s nipples are all hard and erect and Joni is panting and making these sexy little noises, ‘AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.”

Margo screams, “lick my cxnt you fat cow. Lick my soaking wet, cxnt filled cxnt you fuckin big mouth until I have an explosive orgasm right on your face, and you have licked each and every drop of your husband’s cum right out of my cxnt, because that bitch, is the closest you’re ever going to get to your husband’s cock again.” My cock is trying to break out of my pants, and everyone is quite now as everyone in the crowd can hear Joni say, “yes Mistress, I’ll lick each and every last drop of my husband’s cum right out of your cxnt Mistress. That will be the closest I’ll ever get to Charlie’s cock again Mistress.” Joni sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Margo’s pussy over and over again, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. She’s slurping away, sliding her tongue in and out and in and out passionately. She’s making love to her cxnt. MY tough fat cow wife is plunging her tongue deep into big, strong, tough Mistress Margo’s sweet pussy. My wife is eating my cum right out of my Mistress’ soaking wet pussy, right in front of me, and right in front of the crowd and the friends. Margo has drained each and every last drop of my wife’s dignity right out of her, and she has readjusted my wife’s attitude. My wife is completely submissive to the larger, stronger, more beautiful woman, and my cock is rock hard and ready to explode as Margo screams, “Now you’re going to show your husband, your neighbor’s, your friends and you’re husband just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are Joni. Now you’re going to moo right into my cxnt. You’re going to moo like the big, fat disgusting cow you really are.”   

“MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO, Joni starts to moo like a cow, BUT Joni’s moo’s are muffled as slowly Margo lowers her cxnt right back onto Joni’s vibrating lips and Joni is “MMMMooooo, MMMMMooooooo, MMMMMMoooooooo,” mooing like the fat cow that she is, right into Margo’s hot cxnt. The vibration of Joni’s lips on Margo’s cxnt makes Margo go off, “AAAAHHHH. AAAAHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” explode all over my wife’s face, and I couldn’t help myself, “OOOOOOHHHHHH,OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH.”