News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What happened here?

• 5 Replies

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
What happened here?
« on: November 22, 2014, 11:30:43 PM »
What do you think happened when this two sexy woman fight?

What do you think about they?
Do you know about someone you like too see fight with one of this?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:33:24 PM by horseman »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: What happened here?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

They bet into a knock down/drag out fist fight, they hate each other and each woman really wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and drain every last ounce of dignity out of her, humiliate her and teach her a fuckin lesson she will never forget.

The blonde is fast than the brunette and the blonde knows how to fist fight. The two women start throwing slaps and punches at each other's faces. The brunette slaps the blond first, but the blond punches her "bang," right in her nose, making her fuckin nose bleed. The brunette is shocked, and the blond punches her face again, making her nose bleed even more. The brunette loses her temper and she grabs the blonde's hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth. The blond punches her stomach and then as the brunette bends over gasping for air, the blonde grabs her hair and jerks her head up, then she shoves the brunette's head down as she raises her right knee and "bang," the brunette's jaw smashes right into the blondes rising knee. The brunette is stood straight up on her feet and the blonde starts pummeling the brunette with both of her fists. The blonde is punching the brunette silly and then she rips her blouse off and the brunette's big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. The brunette is weak and she's all pummeled. She's bvloody and black and blue, but the brunette is tough and she's not finished yet.

The blonde rips off her bra and she starts using those, big, heavy sexy tits of the brunette as punching bags. The brunette's big tits llok so sexy bouncing and swinging and the brunette's nipples are beet red and rock hard. The blonde rips the rest of the brunette's clothes off and she uses her finger to fuck the brunette into an orgasm. Then the blonde lowers her panties, raises her skirt up and makes the brunette lick her into orgasm.

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:56:31 PM »
Thank you, very nice story.

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 08:52:43 PM »
What do you think about  dark haired womans tits?

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:19:20 PM »
What do you think about  dark haired womans tits?
Big ! Really big ! Good for a bear hug , to pull her  down ! ;D

Can she be a good titsfighter?

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 02:46:07 PM »
Dark wins ; but . FANTASTIC I renecatfighter can take both .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !