News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF 12 Pre-Fight Hype

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 12 Pre-Fight Hype
« on: November 23, 2014, 01:20:11 AM »
(Just finished the fourth fight and will hopefully have it all done very soon)
[img=http://s15.postimg.org/bh6jic38b/mewinsteaddress.jpg]http://
image hosting “So close… We’re almost there Blake, you needed Maria’s help to beat me the first time.  We’ve both won here in WBACCF I kicked your friends ass; I left Maria Menounos broken and beaten.  She is better than Blake Lively, she is stronger than Blake Lively, she has wrestled for WWE whereas Blake Lively is not out of character in getting fictionally beaten down by Leighton Meester.  Blake you know you cheated the first fight and now in a cage just the two of us and you quitting won’t matter.  Its over when the winner says its over meaning I get to take three years of frustration out on you.”

{alt}
forum image hosting “Beat her once will do it again.  This time I’ve improved everything and know how to truly hurt a bitch.  Mary you jump Maria from behind and get the win I’ll be right in front of you when this starts.  It will end when I say I’m done and if the rumors are true of whom you asked to come out to witness your victory then awesome but I’ll be prepared.”

{alt}
free uploader “They say Pressley’s unbeatable, she can get beaten up but she will always find a way to win and only old age will beat her.  Let me tell you they also said the world was flat and do I need to do anymore.  I’m taller, heavier and as skilled this is not a fight Jamie can win.”

{alt}
post a picture “She’s as tall as Ashley Judd who I beat a few months ago and also beat her in her prime.  It was the closest I was to losing but I still knocked her out.  America you have skill I give you that but guess what I will get inside you and destroy you and leave you broken.  I’m ready for  you are you sure you’re ready for me.”

{alt}
image hosting site over 5mb “Am I nervous yes, but I’ve had victories and I agreed to this knowing and remembering I jumped her… I jumped Megan after she was beaten to a pulp by my friend Ashley Greene.  It was so great seeing her beaten down I want to do it as well.  I’ll get her down and scissor her into submission like Bell like Kunis.”

{alt}
upload images free “Great warm up fight for me after my second child, is it bad I’m more interested in the Monaco vs. Spears fight then my own.”

{alt}
image hosting no account“We did a movie together and were told that we can’t fight.  We wanted it then heck I wanted it before that and since.  It’s a fight I always wanted and when my career stalled hers took off.  No jealousy I just want to fight her and give her the beating I should have given her turn of century.  She can enjoy seeing me in the tourney of Amazons.”

{alt}
image sharing “Varsity Blues I wanted to fight Shannon since then… Since 1999, there’s not many fights one wants but this is it.  We agreed that the winner will enter the tournament of Amazons and loser does not.”
(This fight.. I'm super proud, just finished it)
{alt}
free upload “I need to prove I belong y’all and I know I do, Kelly knows I do and I’m going to out grapple and outfight Kelly.   I’ll have trouble but I’ll keep rolling with everything and beat her.”

{alt}
upload gif “I took this fight and it hit me.  She has so much more experience than me.  I feel I’m the better athlete and might not have the strength advantage but I need to deal with my misgivings about fighting someone so much more famous than me.  What can you do, Britney asked for this and even though I wanted to shut Underwood up about pound for pound playmates.  Kendra’s ready to fight again so I’m not going to seat down and lie to you as much as I’d like to shut them up I’m happy with the neutrality of this is awesome.  I was there for the brutality and violence of Keibler and Andrews I want to fight someone who just wants to find out if she can beat me vs fight someone who does not care about victory but wants to make sure I hurt more than just makes me want to suffer.”

{alt}
image hosting more than 5mb “I’m ready to fight; I’m ready to beat Nina up.  No other words are necessary; everyone knows what I can do when I’m here to fight.  Watch out Nina, our friendship is on pause and I’m going to flat out beat you!”

{alt}
imag “She is looking past me I know it but when she finds out I’m as good at striking as she is, I’m better at submissions and more athletic.  Every time we grappled she ended up shirtless.  When I beat her this time I’m going to wear that shirt and make her autograph it.  I’m ready to beat Ashley up!”

**** Starting tomorrow I will post poles for who is the favorites, still a chance other fights are finished before I'm done the last two fights******